Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

+26
AnnaEsse
quickfingers
pennylane
almostgothic
Karen
tanszi
princess_leia
tigger
Claudia79
widowan
LJC
Annabel
kitti
comperedna
margaret
Angelique
maebee
chrissie
Angelina
dazedandconfused
marxman
mossman
Lillyofthevalley
whatsupdoc
IAMBAZZA
Bobsy
30 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 5 Empty Re: Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

Post  T4two Fri 20 Jul - 15:34

Iris wrote:
T4two wrote:Pretending to be Birch and coming on a forum to spout rubbish is the 'other side's' tactics to discredit 'enemies' and 'enemies' for the parents are all those who do not accept their faked abduction. But why go to the trouble of discrediting Birch at all? Surely if his 'findings' turn out to be complete rubbish he will be discredited anyway?

You are missing the point entirely, T4two. It has nothing to do with Stephen Birch or his findings, or anything else. It is about winding people up, a joke, a sick game. For people who do not have lives and think that a dead little girl is something to joke about.

Really? So you think it's a wind-up for the sake of having a wind-up? Interesting.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 5 Empty Re: Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

Post  jd16 Fri 20 Jul - 15:43

Iris wrote:
T4two wrote:Pretending to be Birch and coming on a forum to spout rubbish is the 'other side's' tactics to discredit 'enemies' and 'enemies' for the parents are all those who do not accept their faked abduction. But why go to the trouble of discrediting Birch at all? Surely if his 'findings' turn out to be complete rubbish he will be discredited anyway?

You are missing the point entirely, T4two. It has nothing to do with Stephen Birch or his findings, or anything else. It is about winding people up, a joke, a sick game. For people who do not have lives and think that a dead little girl is something to joke about.

Yes you are right Iris, this is what happened. Probably a recycled troll from times past
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Fri 20 Jul - 15:59

jd16 wrote:
Iris wrote:

Yes you are right Iris, this is what happened. Probably a recycled troll from times past

But is Stephen Birch a wind-up merchant and why are the British media not all over this story like wasps round a jam jar?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Jul - 16:06

T4two wrote:
Iris wrote:

Really? So you think it's a wind-up for the sake of having a wind-up? Interesting.

Yes, that is exactly what I believe. I don't know about the Stephen Birch with the YouTube video, but the person purporting to be Stephen Birch on Jill Haverns - yep. Sad troll.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Fri 20 Jul - 16:33

Iris wrote: I don't know about the Stephen Birch with the YouTube video, but the person purporting to be Stephen Birch on Jill Haverns - yep. Sad troll.

This is what I was saying too T4two
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Fri 20 Jul - 16:50

... and I was saying, yes a wind up merchant, but not entirely convinced about being just a 'sad' troll from the past. In other words, based on 5 years experience of various Internet forums it could be a 'plant' - nothing surprises me anymore about the methods used by the team. I'm still left wondering why the British media are not running riot with the Birch story.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Fri 20 Jul - 18:01

T4two wrote:... and I was saying, yes a wind up merchant, but not entirely convinced about being just a 'sad' troll from the past. In other words, based on 5 years experience of various Internet forums it could be a 'plant' - nothing surprises me anymore about the methods used by the team. I'm still left wondering why the British media are not running riot with the Birch story.

This had crossed my mind too about a 'plant' which wouldn't surprise me either
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 20 Jul - 18:03

Bearing in mind we have had all the fake sightings it wouldnt surprise me either! Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 5 36898
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Jul - 19:50

I still think that the McTeam was behind the Voucherdigg "offer".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5