Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

+26
AnnaEsse
quickfingers
pennylane
almostgothic
Karen
tanszi
princess_leia
tigger
Claudia79
widowan
LJC
Annabel
kitti
comperedna
margaret
Angelique
maebee
chrissie
Angelina
dazedandconfused
marxman
mossman
Lillyofthevalley
whatsupdoc
IAMBAZZA
Bobsy
30 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 Empty Re: Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 11 Jul - 9:28

pennylane wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:I think the appearance on a forum is very similar to when Robert Murat supposedly visited the 3As. I didn't believe it was really him either. As to the dogs, the down wind thing is utter bunkum. If there were dogs inside and out, he wouldn't be able to give the inside ones a tasty treat to send them to sleep and the one outside would bark the instant the gate was touched, if it's anything like my dogs and that would alert the indoor ones. In fact he wouldn't even have to make the slightest sound, dogs know when there's someone around who shouldn't be. No, sorry, not convinced.

Morning dazed, I agree the indoor ones would have been alerted, and I definitely don't buy the downwind thing either.

The point I was trying to make is that Birch may be keeping it to himself how he achieved entry because the criminal implications are bigger. Perhaps he is being careful to stay within the 'misdemeanour' area of criminal activity... if that makes sense.

Morning pennylane. You may have a point about Birch, but I don't think the person posting on the other forum, claiming to be him, is genuine. There's always someone ready to have five minutes of fame on forums.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 Empty Re: Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 11 Jul - 9:32

mossman wrote:There are two german shepherd dogs next door to me. One is deaf, at the good old age of 14 he is not able for much. He looks the part but can hardly bark. His much younger companion is a force not to be messed with. A pet for sure, but nobody would think of entering through the gate when he is there. If you stop outside the house on the footpath, the whole city would know about it such is the commotion created by the dog.

Indeed the police here will recommend a dog over an alarm on your house. They will tell you criminals will chance an alarm, the majority will not attempt to take on a dog.

That is the part of the story that makes me doubt this. The by-passing of the dogs. I cannot see how you would try to and neither can I see how you could. It all goes back to dogs with this case.

I've got a German Shep, who's as soft as grease and would help any wouldbe burglar carry stuff out, but he looks the part and he does bark which is a great deterrent. I don't think anyone who didnt know him would like to risk crossing his path. I also have two chihuahuas and if they had bigger mouths, they would have the leg off of any intruder.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 9:34

dazedandconfused wrote:
pennylane wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:I think the appearance on a forum is very similar to when Robert Murat supposedly visited the 3As. I didn't believe it was really him either. As to the dogs, the down wind thing is utter bunkum. If there were dogs inside and out, he wouldn't be able to give the inside ones a tasty treat to send them to sleep and the one outside would bark the instant the gate was touched, if it's anything like my dogs and that would alert the indoor ones. In fact he wouldn't even have to make the slightest sound, dogs know when there's someone around who shouldn't be. No, sorry, not convinced.

Morning dazed, I agree the indoor ones would have been alerted, and I definitely don't buy the downwind thing either.

The point I was trying to make is that Birch may be keeping it to himself how he achieved entry because the criminal implications are bigger. Perhaps he is being careful to stay within the 'misdemeanour' area of criminal activity... if that makes sense.

Morning pennylane. You may have a point about Birch, but I don't think the person posting on the other forum, claiming to be him, is genuine. There's always someone ready to have five minutes of fame on forums.

I think you may well be right. If I thought he was genuine, I would have asked him a question. Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 294124
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 11 Jul - 9:42

So the dog is left at the front of the property at night. Does this mean the place he wants checking out is round the back? Does anyone have any plans of the property so I can see where he is talking about? From what I can make out, he's claiming he could bypass the dog,cso long as the wind was in the 'right' direction?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 11 Jul - 10:04

Dogs sleep with their ears to the ground.
They have good reason to. Their hearing
is excellent and sharp, so I don't buy the
shaggy dog story from Birch. Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 11 Jul - 10:20

[flash][/flash]
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 11 Jul - 10:23

Well down the road to me there is a dog behind a fence and he knows that a dog is passing his fence even though the dog is across the road.....he can smell the other dog even though he can't see him.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 10:38

kitti wrote:Well down the road to me there is a dog behind a fence and he knows that a dog is passing his fence even though the dog is across the road.....he can smell the other dog even though he can't see him.

My friend's German Shepherd associates me with going for walks and before the door is opened, the dog starts making the noises that mean she thinks she's going out. My friend says the dog only does this when she knows it's me. The dog knows it's me on the other side of the door before she sees me.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 11 Jul - 11:06

Annabel wrote:[flash][/flash]

Thanks Annabel. Being really stupid, I thought it was some sort of lie detector graph, but I got there in the end.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 11:08

Lie Detector, eh?

Now there's an idea ................
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 11:20

Stephen Birch says there that he has submitted evidence to the PJ that the search of Murat's property was not up to scratch. Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 29204
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 11:26

I have transcribed this update:

Transcript of Stephen Birch interview on CAPETALK Radio 10/07/2012

Presenter: We spoke to Gavin Gray about the way the British media reported Stephen Birch's investigations into the final resting place of Madeleine McCann and Stephen's on the line to us again. You've had an update from the Portuguese police Stephen?

Stephen Birch: I have err.. John. I spoke early this morning with senior directorate of the Portuguese police and we confirmed that I submitted err.. further evidence, which I provided them with this morning, errr.. showing that the search of Casa Liliana was not up to scratch and they have submitted that to err...prosecuting err.. division, who err..they are currently waiting for, for the approval to reopen the case err..I suggested to them very quickly that I would provide them with drawings as to where they should excavate, but they are insisting I fly back to Portugal the minute the case is reopened and supervise the excavation err...Although it hasn't been publicly released, err..that's good news for me.

Presenter: So, you sense that they're not dismissing your claims out of hand?

Stephen Birch: No, most definitely not. I think the public pressure and the fact that the entire Portuguese, Spanish and the world has got to see the possibility that this could be the err...Madeleine McCann's resting place in the back of the Murat property, underneath the rear driveway. Err...it needs to be solved, one way or another and they wanted us to search that driveway.

Presenter: Poisoned fruit, Stephen: the doctrine of poisoned fruit? That the police cannot get search warrants on any information that was illegally obtained. You've acknowledged getting the information through trespass. Does this pose a potential problem?

Stephen Birch: I don't think so. I think the magnitude of the case and I think the fact that Robert Murat has not pressed charges against me and the enormous err err... outcry from the public to solve one of the world's biggest cases, err.. is a massive over-riding factor and I think they want to put this thing to bed, one way or another. We lift that driveway, we see whether that girl is underneath that driveway. If she isn't we move onto something else, but..

Presenter: If she isn't, you move onto something else and once again you've put someone in the spotlight who maintains his innocence. And perhaps there is legal action. More seriously, legal action waiting for you.

Stephen Birch: Well, let me make it very clear. I have never, ever accused Robert Murat of anything, err...you know. We submitted a YouTube video, Stephen Birch, to Madeleine McCann's family and to Robert Murat and his attorneys, who are scrutinising the validity of the work we've done on the property and in that err..YouTube video, we are categorically stating, as a disclaimer, that under no circumstances, have we ever accused Robert Murat or his family or do we believe that he is involved in the abduction and killing of Madeleine McCann.

Presenter: OK, Stephen Birch, thank you very much indeed.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 11:28

Thank you Anna Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 83453

It makes it much easier to analyse!!!

Last edited by pennylane on Wed 11 Jul - 11:29; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 11 Jul - 11:29

Hmmm, more umms, errs and you knows!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 11:29

pennylane wrote:Thank you Anna Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 83453

Thanks pennylane. Somebody had to do it! Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 83453
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 11:30

Angelina wrote:Hmmm, more umms, errs and you knows!

Yes but speaking very fast without long pauses...... big difference!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 11:32

pennylane wrote:

Not many umm and errrs there. Not as many as some so-called educated people who were interviewed as witnesses.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 11 Jul - 11:32

True but I still have lots of doubt about this guy.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 11:34

AnnaEsse wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Not many umm and errrs there. Not as many as some so-called educated people who were interviewed as witnesses.

I agree Anna, and the South African accent has 'err' sounds in it naturally...
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 11 Jul - 11:47

Thanks for the transcript Anna Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 2 Icon_flower
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 11 Jul - 12:10

Why murats property though.

Why not where the mccanns went jogging or even Gerrahtys property.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 11 Jul - 12:33

very good question. what made him go to Murats place, im adding that i dont believe Murat is involved with Madeleine's disappearance, why not any of the places that the McCs had contact with. Perhaps this is something that been put forward to try and force the PJ to do something in which case they arent biting. There is some connection there with Daniel Krugel isnt there. Im surprised that two South Africans with geo type machines are so interested in the McC case. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 11 Jul - 15:34

I posted this on another thread regarding Stephen Birch, but think it is more relevant on this thread:

If the PJ have scan images of exactly the same location of garden as Mr Birch claims to have then surely they can compare the two lots of images side by side. If the PJ and Mr Birch both concentrated on exactly the same spots in the garden, they would be able to do such a comparison.

That being the case, if the PJ scans and Mr Birch's scans are completely different, Mr Birch should be asked to explain the differences. On the other hand, if the PJ did not scan that exact same spot, then they should be asked to explain why they missed out that portion of the garden. Either way, I think one of them has some explaining to do.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 12 Jul - 22:43

Is there anyone who posts on Jills site and could bring the lastest post from 'Stephen Birch' over, posted tonight, if that is allowed.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Thu 12 Jul - 23:01

wjk wrote:Is there anyone who posts on Jills site and could bring the lastest post from 'Stephen Birch' over, posted tonight, if that is allowed.

Here you go wjk:

Stephen Birch
Today at 21:02

Hi All

Been a long day - the biggest battle that I face is getting the Portuguese Police to excavate the Murat driveway. Some reassuring news received today, is that the case does not need to be re-opened by the Portuguese Police before digging can commence. The Portuguese Police have now referred the matter to the Portimoa office. When the Portuguese Police are ready to proceed with the excavation of the Murat driveway, they will first ask the Murats consent to excavate. If the Murats refuse, a court order will be obtained to enter the property and excavate the driveway.

Of major concern to me, is the lack of coverage given by the British media. Yesterday I wrote to the Mc Canns requesting that they call a press conference calling for the excavation of the Murat driveway. No repsonse received to date !!!!

I have no problem with people doubting that I am really Stephen Birch, after all we are in cyber space. But maybe here is some information that will take that doubt out of your mind. Phone the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz. Behind the block known as Fugi Palms Ocean Club is a pathway that seperates the Fugi Palm accommodation from the rear fence line of the Murats property. There are 3 garden lights that illuminate the pathway. The light on the far right of the path is not working. I screwed the bulb out the first night we got there. It created a dark patch where I lifted the 24 kg Mala ground penetrating machine over the rear fence. Now that you know that you are dealing with the real Stephen Birch, I look forward to receiving your intelligent questions. Please excuse my spelling, never could spell. Oh and tell the Ocean Club to screw that bulb back in....lol

Imo, he has prejudiced any possible forth-coming trial in the case by posting this stuff. If he was genuine, he would have been lawyered up and kept schtum until he had proof of his allegations. WUM. Nothing to see here. Move along.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next