Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

+26
AnnaEsse
quickfingers
pennylane
almostgothic
Karen
tanszi
princess_leia
tigger
Claudia79
widowan
LJC
Annabel
kitti
comperedna
margaret
Angelique
maebee
chrissie
Angelina
dazedandconfused
marxman
mossman
Lillyofthevalley
whatsupdoc
IAMBAZZA
Bobsy
30 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 Empty Re: Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

Post  pennylane Sat 14 Jul - 9:30

tigger wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:My troll alarm is in full shriek after reading those quotes from Stephen Birch supplied by JD16!

Indeedy! Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 192282

Yep, even 'digging downwind' I still smell a troll. Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 912418

Last edited by pennylane on Sat 14 Jul - 9:57; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 Empty Re: Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript

Post  princess_leia Sat 14 Jul - 9:35

Tomorrow the Portuguese papers carry a front page story about me. I expect an enormous response. I,ll discuss the contents tomorrow after it has broken and why I chose to go that route. Perhaps some Portuguese speaking people will pick up on the story.

Anything in the Portuguese papers?
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :
Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Jul - 9:59

princess_leia wrote:
Tomorrow the Portuguese papers carry a front page story about me. I expect an enormous response. I,ll discuss the contents tomorrow after it has broken and why I chose to go that route. Perhaps some Portuguese speaking people will pick up on the story.

Anything in the Portuguese papers?

Don't be ridiculous Leia! Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 23324 Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat 14 Jul - 11:39

Hi everyone,

There IS an article in the Portuguese Newspaper, I will have to wait for my daughter to wake up for the translation - cant wake her she had a rough night Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 25346 although I am tempted to drag her out of bed, I am curious!! Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 25346

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 14 Jul - 11:41

Maddie search shrouded in controversy

July 14 2012 at 11:59am
By Kowthar Solomons and Kashiefa Ajam

http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/maddie-search-shrouded-in-controversy-1.1341247#.UAFLC5GCxIE
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat 14 Jul - 12:02

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/ HEADLINES reads : Parents trying to avoid searches and Stephen Birch is shocked at the behaviour of the McCanns more to follow........................... Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 25346
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 14 Jul - 12:28

Saturday, 14 July 2012
Mr. Stephen Birch told Portuguese authorities about his “discovery”?

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/did-mr.html
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 14 Jul - 12:35

thats intersting, being questioned as to whether he told the appropriate police?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat 14 Jul - 13:39

struggling to open page for the Article, .....will keep trying!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Jul - 14:25

Karen wrote:http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/ HEADLINES reads : Parents trying to avoid searches and Stephen Birch is shocked at the behaviour of the McCanns more to follow........................... Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 25346

Sounds like "Freddie Star Ate My Hamster". A shchlock horror piece with very little substance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 16 Jul - 14:18

http://pesquisa.cmjornal.xl.pt/?q=madeleine+mccann

Okay in a nutshell:

Madeleine McCann parents REFUSE to support an excavation @Casa Liliana
Stephen Birch requested in a letter to the McCanns that they hold a press conference to DEMAND an excavation - but to date have had NO RESPONSE from Lord and Lady McCann.
As he had no reply from the Lord and Lady themselves, he contacted The Pink Ponce and was met with the words "no comment" his re-action to this was "the only reason why the McCanns would not want the excavtion would be due to the fact that "they would be admitting MM death"
(so he presumes)
He is totally gobsmacked that these parents do not take him seriously and find it really strange that the McCanns will "follow"(fake) leads in India but will not search 130metres from where MM was "abducted"
According to CdM they are constantly trying to reach the Pink Ponce but always fail to do so! does not answer calls or reply to anyone.

He also finds Lady McCanns contradictions stange as she metioned on ITV that she would NOT stop searching for MM yet totally ignores his theory.

The rest of the articles if pretty much what we have already read about Mr Birch and his theories.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jul - 18:33

Not Born Yesterday wrote:My troll alarm is in full shriek after reading those quotes from Stephen Birch supplied by JD16!

I've put the battery back now as he's been banned from the JH site!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jul - 18:42

Not Born Yesterday wrote:

Stand by your beds, people, in case he comes here next!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 19 Jul - 18:54

Not Born Yesterday wrote:

As a matter of interest, do you know what finally got him banned?
I thought I read that his thread would be kept open until it all pans out one way or another?
Did he turn out to be a troll on a proxy?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jul - 19:06

It wasn't definitely proved that he was a wind-up merchant but he and a sidekick who joined in were causing such ructions that the topic was removed and the two of them banned. They certainly had read the trolls' handbook of how to disrupt a forum!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 19 Jul - 19:26

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It wasn't definitely proved that he was a wind-up merchant but he and a sidekick who joined in were causing such ructions that the topic was removed and the two of them banned. They certainly had read the trolls' handbook of how to disrupt a forum![/b]

Drats, I was watching the build up intently.... but missed the darn climax! Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 868596
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 19 Jul - 19:34

Thanks for that, NBY!
A pair of troublemakers eh - forewarned is forearmed!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jul - 20:16

Pennylane, it was just the usual arguing back and forth with most people saying that they didn't believe this person is genuine. If he really is the South African businessman, the credibility of his findings (if there was any in the first place) has been shot to pieces. The best moment for me was when his sidekick denounced us all as haters for not believing him!

Yes, the word so loved by the troll community.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 19 Jul - 20:42

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Pennylane, it was just the usual arguing back and forth with most people saying that they didn't believe this person is genuine. If he really is the South African businessman, the credibility of his findings (if there was any in the first place) has been shot to pieces. The best moment for me was when his sidekick denounced us all as haters for not believing him!

Yes, the word so loved by the troll community.

Thanks NBY.

I absolutely agree with you.... if it was the real SB. Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 680495
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Thu 19 Jul - 22:27

I don't think it was him as the language and spelling was limited. Wouldn't surprise me if it was trolls trying to discredit him so we all ignore what he says he found. I really have no idea if what he thinks he found is true or not but I don't believe it was the same person on the forum.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 19 Jul - 22:37

quickfingers wrote:I don't think it was him as the language and spelling was limited. Wouldn't surprise me if it was trolls trying to discredit him so we all ignore what he says he found. I really have no idea if what he thinks he found is true or not but I don't believe it was the same person on the forum.

The language and spelling were reminiscent of one particular person on the murky side.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jul - 22:43

So we'll never find out where Portimoa is then? Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 389741

Last edited by Iris on Thu 19 Jul - 22:45; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 19 Jul - 22:44

Iris wrote:So we'll never find out where Portimoa is then? 😢
Stephen Birch CAPETALK RADIO - transcript - Page 4 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Fri 20 Jul - 13:31

Pretending to be Birch and coming on a forum to spout rubbish is the 'other side's' tactics to discredit 'enemies' and 'enemies' for the parents are all those who do not accept their faked abduction. But why go to the trouble of discrediting Birch at all? Surely if his 'findings' turn out to be complete rubbish he will be discredited anyway?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Jul - 14:43

T4two wrote:Pretending to be Birch and coming on a forum to spout rubbish is the 'other side's' tactics to discredit 'enemies' and 'enemies' for the parents are all those who do not accept their faked abduction. But why go to the trouble of discrediting Birch at all? Surely if his 'findings' turn out to be complete rubbish he will be discredited anyway?

You are missing the point entirely, T4two. It has nothing to do with Stephen Birch or his findings, or anything else. It is about winding people up, a joke, a sick game. For people who do not have lives and think that a dead little girl is something to joke about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next