Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email to the Missing People Charity

+33
cherry1
kathybelle
Loopdaloop
margaret
frencheuropean
kitti
whatsupdoc
Keela
almostgothic
NordicInKent
quickfingers
chrissie
Annabel
cass
macgee
susible
tanszi
wjk
pennylane
steve1295
Panda
mossman
James
jinvta
marxman
fred
Justiceforallkids
dazedandconfused
mara thon
trinity
Chris
dutchclogs
Christine
37 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 Empty Re: Email to the Missing People Charity

Post  whatsupdoc Thu 12 Jul - 14:05

kitti wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:I read the Terms & Conditions of the Missing People website yesterday and it did say they would delete any offensive comments on any social platforms and ban posters.

That was put on AFTER they wiped off the complaints.

Ok thanks 4 that, kitti. Is there anything still honest and legit in the UK? If you find anything let us know. This workfare is straight from a corrupt govt...disgraceful...making slaves out of people.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 Empty Re: Email to the Missing People Charity

Post  kitti Thu 12 Jul - 14:21

If you look on page 9 off.....Kate becomes ambassador....I have screen shot the BEFORE and AFTER on the missing people page.....they definitely put that clause in after the negative comments.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Thu 12 Jul - 14:42

I also sent an email to Missing People saying they will deconsider themselves by using such a controversial person.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 12 Jul - 15:26

kathybelle wrote:I've also received the same reply as "Quickfinger" and I have now replied to Marting Houghton-Brown. Here is my email.....

Dear Mr Haughton-Brown

To say I am disgusted by your reply to my email, is an understatement. I now understand, why you think the infamous child neglector Kate McCann, is a wise choice as an ambassador for your charity and it is money. You know that the McCanns, received buckets full of cash, from hardworking people, pensioners, children who sent their pocket money as well as wealthy people. The McCanns begged for money and pledged that the money would be used for the sole purpose of finding Madeleine, when in fact, hardly any of the money has been used to search for her.

The majority of the money has been spent on the McCanns failed lawsuits, paying the wages of the people who were supposed to look for her, the inflated wage of Clarence Mitchell and propping up the finances of the McCanns and their wider family. As well as other people who like the McCanns and their wider family, have never looked for Madeleine.

Your charity, along with help from the infamous child neglector Kate McCann, will now be using these poor children and vulnerable adults as cash cows. I would love to know, how much money will actually be spent on looking for thse people and how much will be going into the pockets, of those who won't be lifting a finger to find them. How much money will the infamous child neglector Kate McCann receive, for standing in front of posters?

I remember the person who tried to emmulate the behaviour of the infamous child neglector Kate McCann and her equally infamous child neglecting husband Gerry. However, where the McCanns were successful the woman failed. The woman? Karen Matthews. If Karen Matthews had managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the police, would she now be standing alonside the infamous child neglector, Kate McCann?

In my opinion, your charity is on a downward spiral, now you have employed the infamous child neglector Kate McCann. Your charity will never get one penny from me and if I have my way, no one will ever donate to your charity. Your charity has shown how low it will stoop, in their quest to get money.

Yours sincerely

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 306321 Interlocuter, I'm presuming you are lurking on here, under an assumed name or as a guest. I just want to let you know, that I'll be waiting with baited breath, to see what comments you have to make about the above post. On your website "Madeleine-Exposing the Myths." However make sure that whatever you write are facts, you made a holy show of yourself when you tried to rewrite history. The facts are in the PJ files, fiction is in the heads of yourself and the other McCann supporters. Do you get my drift? Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 944533

I've got an even better suggestion, why not make your comments on here? You know it makes sense. Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 25346

Ouch kathybelle, that's told him. Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 307691 Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 944533 Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you. Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 Icon_flower
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Jul - 17:13

I've just received the standard reply that everyone else has. I sincerely hope that the charity doesn't itself go on the missing list as a result of this blunder supreme.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 12 Jul - 19:57

Interlocuter - Not hard to work out who that is!

There are people on here who post on the abuse sites supporting the Mccanns.

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 12 Jul - 22:59

margaret wrote:
kathybelle wrote:I've also received the same reply as "Quickfinger" and I have now replied to Marting Houghton-Brown. Here is my email.....

Dear Mr Haughton-Brown

To say I am disgusted by your reply to my email, is an understatement. I now understand, why you think the infamous child neglector Kate McCann, is a wise choice as an ambassador for your charity and it is money. You know that the McCanns, received buckets full of cash, from hardworking people, pensioners, children who sent their pocket money as well as wealthy people. The McCanns begged for money and pledged that the money would be used for the sole purpose of finding Madeleine, when in fact, hardly any of the money has been used to search for her.

The majority of the money has been spent on the McCanns failed lawsuits, paying the wages of the people who were supposed to look for her, the inflated wage of Clarence Mitchell and propping up the finances of the McCanns and their wider family. As well as other people who like the McCanns and their wider family, have never looked for Madeleine.

Your charity, along with help from the infamous child neglector Kate McCann, will now be using these poor children and vulnerable adults as cash cows. I would love to know, how much money will actually be spent on looking for thse people and how much will be going into the pockets, of those who won't be lifting a finger to find them. How much money will the infamous child neglector Kate McCann receive, for standing in front of posters?

I remember the person who tried to emmulate the behaviour of the infamous child neglector Kate McCann and her equally infamous child neglecting husband Gerry. However, where the McCanns were successful the woman failed. The woman? Karen Matthews. If Karen Matthews had managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the police, would she now be standing alonside the infamous child neglector, Kate McCann?

In my opinion, your charity is on a downward spiral, now you have employed the infamous child neglector Kate McCann. Your charity will never get one penny from me and if I have my way, no one will ever donate to your charity. Your charity has shown how low it will stoop, in their quest to get money.

Yours sincerely

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 306321 Interlocuter, I'm presuming you are lurking on here, under an assumed name or as a guest. I just want to let you know, that I'll be waiting with baited breath, to see what comments you have to make about the above post. On your website "Madeleine-Exposing the Myths." However make sure that whatever you write are facts, you made a holy show of yourself when you tried to rewrite history. The facts are in the PJ files, fiction is in the heads of yourself and the other McCann supporters. Do you get my drift? Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 944533

I've got an even better suggestion, why not make your comments on here? You know it makes sense. Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 25346

Ouch kathybelle, that's told him. Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 307691 Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 944533 Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you. Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 Icon_flower

You're safe with me Margaret I'm an Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 377521

Joking apart, if I was a paranoid type of gal, I'd be wondering why Interlocuter, singled out my posts, when there are thousands upon thousands of posters around the internet, who hold the same view as me.

If Interlocuter or his buddies are lurking on here, this is for them Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 671299 and hopefully in the near future this will be home Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 302722 for a very long time, for the infamous child neglecting McCanns.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 12 Jul - 23:15

cherry1 wrote:Interlocuter - Not hard to work out who that is!

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 6 306321 Cherry

I've just had a look on the Madeleine - Exposing the Myths website and right at the bottom of the page, are the names of a number of posters from here given to Interlocuter by none other than Snowflake, there's a surprise (not). Interlocuter is also quoting posts made by some of these posters.

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/

Maybe the moderator can have a look at the articles at the bottom of the page, to see if this kind of behaviour is acceptable.

It might be better to read the thread which is dated the 4th of July 2012. The name of the thread is "Stuck in a Fog of 2007" The thread is about halfway down the page.

Last edited by kathybelle on Thu 12 Jul - 23:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Amendments)
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 12 Jul - 23:23

kathybelle wrote:

I've just had a look on the Madeleine - Exposing the Myths website and right at the bottom of the page, are the names of a number of posters from here given to Interlocuter by none other than Snowflake, there's a surprise (not). Interlocuter is also quoting posts made by some of these posters.

Maybe the moderator can have a look at the articles at the bottom of the page, to see if this kind of behaviour is acceptable.

It might be better to read the thread which is dated the 4th of July 2012. The name of the thread is "Stuck in a Fog of 2007" The thread is about halfway down the page.

Snowflake wouldn't need to give names because they've just been reading the topics that are accessible to non-members.

ETA: Just to say that whoever wrote that is way off about the cost of producing posters. The Madeleine posters would be printed, which is cheaper than photocopying a few at a library and when printed in their thousands, they become very cheap to produce.

Last edited by AnnaEsse on Thu 12 Jul - 23:37; edited 1 time in total
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 12 Jul - 23:29

Their sites have been reported.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 12 Jul - 23:35

AnnaEsse wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Snowflake wouldn't need to give names because they've just been reading the topics that are accessible to non-members.

I'm aware that this facility is accessible to non-members. However, Snowflake did mentioned the names of 9 posters from here, including you and I, when she made this statement "It is terribly sad that the likes of (the names of 9 posters) have the capacity to not look for the name of a missing child simply because they obsessively hate that child's parents.

I've never said I hate the McCanns and to my knowledge, none of the other named posters, or anyone else has said they hate the McCanns.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Thu 12 Jul - 23:38

James wrote:Well done to those who have already contacted Missing people re Kate McCann's appointment.

the chairman of the Board of Directors is John Reiss and i suggest that members might like to write to him at the company registered office

Roebuck House
284 Upper Richmond Road west
London SW14 7JE

asking that the Board discuss this appointment at its next meeting in the context of public disquiet.

I think that a hard copy letter would have more impact than an email.

The Chairman could also be told that you are writing to their corporate sponsors saying how concerned you are. According to their accounts filed in company House the sponsors are

Big Lottery Fund
BBC Children in need
Esmee Fairburn Foundation
Rayne Foundation
Oak Foundation
ICAP
Peoples Postcode Lottery
Home office (gave £150,000 in 2010/11)
Department of Education (£400,000 over 2 years)

I think Missing people would be very concerned if the public was expressing concern with their sponsors.

Smashing idea. This is a really good one. I'll send letters out in due course.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 12 Jul - 23:38

kathybelle wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

I'm aware that this facility is accessible to non-members. However, Snowflake did mentioned the names of 9 posters from here, including you and I, when she made this statement "It is terribly sad that the likes of (the names of 9 posters) have the capacity to not look for the name of a missing child simply because they obsessively hate that child's parents.

I've never said I hate the McCanns and to my knowledge, none of the other named posters, or anyone else has said they hate the McCanns.

I think they're referring to Snowflake's comments on the thread.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Jul - 23:40

To those of the troll fraternity, not believing everything the McCanns say (no matter how patently untrue) means that we hate them. I hate what they do and say and what they are being allowed to get away with but I don't hate them personally.

I agree with AnnaEsse that Snowflake's comments are simply being copied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 12 Jul - 23:45

I have never said I wouldnt look for Madeleine or that I hate the Mccanns. (I dont hate the Mccanns and I dont hate anyone!). Defamation of character, causing undue distress to posters for posting information that the pros disagree with = contravention of the Malicious Communications Act. Fill in online report at Crimestoppers and the information about their sites will be forwarded to the Police, or people can report direct to the Police if they wish.

I understand that some of the Mccann supporters who are posting this kind of abuse against posters who dont believe the abduction story are already being monitored. One point they fail to accept is that the majority of police officers who any of us have spoken to have all said the mccanns are lying!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 12 Jul - 23:58

cherry1 wrote:I have never said I wouldnt look for Madeleine or that I hate the Mccanns. (I dont hate the Mccanns and I dont hate anyone!). Defamation of character, causing undue distress to posters for posting information that the pros disagree with = contravention of the Malicious Communications Act. Fill in online report at Crimestoppers and the information about their sites will be forwarded to the Police, or people can report direct to the Police if they wish.

I understand that some of the Mccann supporters who are posting this kind of abuse against posters who dont believe the abduction story are already being monitored. One point they fail to accept is that the majority of police officers who any of us have spoken to have all said the mccanns are lying!

I'm sure it was last year, when a pro McCann site was closed down, because of the level of the abusive comments, from the McCann supporters to the Anti McCanns. I can't remember the name of the site.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Jul - 23:59

I would think that was the original JATYK but alas it was soon back with a 2 at the end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 13 Jul - 0:05

they have been very foolish, some of those who post who dont support the mccanns abduction story
are actually ex police, some who post have close associations with police officers. Genuine coppers are just as disgusted as we are and also disgusted at the abuse targetted at those who disagree with the mccanns -the people who are doing it are breaking the law.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Fri 13 Jul - 0:09

At Missing People we offer a non-judgementalsupport for all those who are missing and their families. We have never, andwill never enter into unhelpful speculation.

Hang on a minute, I think they have been very judgemental. They have judged that Madeleine McCann has been abducted by a stranger. And they have judged that Kate McCann is an understanding victim. They say they do not enter into unhelpful speculation, but they must have speculated that this was an abduction. If they have not speculated accordingly then surely they are saying that despite the lengths someone may have gone to, to cause their child to go missing, so long as they understand how it feels to be the parent of a missing child, then they qualify to be an ambassador. My God, social services will have a very long list of parents who have caused their children to go missing. Many of these parents are now very remorseful about their actions and understand what it is like to be without their child. Why didn't they just scour this list for a suitable person to head their charity? Oh, silly me, they are not media savvy like Kate McCann. That's the truth of it I think.

Actually, I think Kate McCann standing in front of a poster of another child is a distraction. People will be distracted by Kate McCann's expression on her face rather than studying the face of the missing child.

It will be a double-whammy. Less money for the charity and less noticing the posters. But more notice taken of Kate. Well, at least Kate will be happy with that. Normal service resumed. Kate takes centre stage again.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 13 Jul - 7:32

LJC wrote:
At Missing People we offer a non-judgementalsupport for all those who are missing and their families. We have never, andwill never enter into unhelpful speculation.

Hang on a minute, I think they have been very judgemental. They have judged that Madeleine McCann has been abducted by a stranger. And they have judged that Kate McCann is an understanding victim. They say they do not enter into unhelpful speculation, but they must have speculated that this was an abduction. If they have not speculated accordingly then surely they are saying that despite the lengths someone may have gone to, to cause their child to go missing, so long as they understand how it feels to be the parent of a missing child, then they qualify to be an ambassador. My God, social services will have a very long list of parents who have caused their children to go missing. Many of these parents are now very remorseful about their actions and understand what it is like to be without their child. Why didn't they just scour this list for a suitable person to head their charity? Oh, silly me, they are not media savvy like Kate McCann. That's the truth of it I think.

Actually, I think Kate McCann standing in front of a poster of another child is a distraction. People will be distracted by Kate McCann's expression on her face rather than studying the face of the missing child.

It will be a double-whammy. Less money for the charity and less noticing the posters. But more notice taken of Kate. Well, at least Kate will be happy with that. Normal service resumed. Kate takes centre stage again.

Excellent LJC. They have been judgmental. So may people seem to think that the word just means being negative whereas it just means making a judgement. We make a judgement roughly every 4 minutes. When I decide that my cat has a lovely nature, that's a judgement and you are absolutely right that Missing People have been judgmental. They have decided that Kate McCann is worthy to represent missing children and adults. And they are guilty of speculation because they don't know what happened to Madeleine McCann, but clearly think whatever it was was nothing to do with her mother.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  yask27 Fri 13 Jul - 7:50

Morning everyone.

I've just got the same e-mail from Missing Persons. Obviously it is a standard reply. I shall write a reply this weekend. They clearly didn't expect the flac they got in response to the appointment.

yask27
yask27
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 58
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Jul - 9:19

kathybelle wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

I've noticed that it is the vogue with younger people to use the rather extreme word "hate" to describe anybody with a different opinion - To my mind, such destructive and unrealistic language does little but indicate their inability to produce reasoned argument. It says more about them than those they seek to denigrate.

An example of the poor argument is generically labelling those who feel Healy & McCann have much to answer for as obsessive haters, or some such. - Clearly these people are incapable of distinguishing between disregard for actions (eg Neglect, Lying) and disregard for individuals and resort to disingenuous, almost child-like- "logic" to further their nonsense.

What they do not do is tell us why they support the perpetrators of self-admitted and persistent child neglect, nor do they give cogent responses to myriad other issues such as all that is in the PJ files.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Sun 15 Jul - 0:38

I haven't even warranted a reply, methinks i shall be making a few phone calls
hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 15 Jul - 12:37

hobnob wrote:I haven't even warranted a reply, methinks i shall be making a few phone calls

Me neither, hobnob.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6