Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  whatsupdoc on Wed 11 Jul - 20:33

I've just read this. It seems to cover a lot of what we all have probably heard over the 5 years.
It shows how devious the UK govt is.

http://truthformadeleine.com/2012/01/gerrys-tunnel-vision/

whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Gerrys tunnel vision

Post  mollydog on Thu 12 Jul - 22:34

Cant believe there are no replies to this post...I think this is Incredible News..! I know the original person who describes this is Anonymous.. BUT WHAT A REVELATION ...!!!!!!! Wonder HOW Gerry "Knows" about Royal Involvement- Through his Freemason friends.???

mollydog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 61
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  Oldartform on Thu 12 Jul - 23:21

Thanks Mollydog - quite an explosive theory and could certainly explain a lot. I see some of the comments ask how GM could have such secret knowledge, but imo he certainly could, not only through groups he belongs to but also through cardiology. I`m sure things get discussed, especially when tongues losen up after a few drinks. There still remains suspicion about what actually happened to Diana`s heart in the tunnel and why she wasn`t taken straight to hospital - GM could have easily gleaned the truth about that.

If anyone`s interested, there`s a very enlightening interview with Jon King about Diana`s murder by MI5. Its 2 hours long but well worth watching -



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I5MLFwS6fQ&feature=related



Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Gerrys tunnel vision

Post  mollydog on Fri 13 Jul - 9:18

Thank You Oldartform i will do some reading ! and agree the medical side must do lots of talking amongst themselves..have a good day.

mollydog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 61
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  margaret on Fri 13 Jul - 10:17

Absolutely ridiculous, l switched off when he moaned that the royal family wouldn't come under suspicion.

I'll tell you why they wouldn't come under suspicion. Police already knew who Alisa Dmitrijeva was last with thanks to CCTV and they are pretty sure who murdered her, those two men have been bailed by police until August 2012.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/two_men_bailed_again_by_police_over_murder_of_wisbech_teenager_alisa_dmitrijeva_1_1430140

The British establishment is more likely to bump off anyone who threatens them.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  Angelina on Fri 13 Jul - 10:38

More anonymous information. More conspiracy theories

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2927
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  tigger on Fri 13 Jul - 10:53

Incidentally, Prince Charles isn't 'on the square' - i.e. not a freemason.

I've seen this article before, this murder has nothing to do with either the royals or the McCanns. It's a bit of mixed news that doesn't really take us anywhere.
The Royals can't very well take people to court for libel - so it seems they're fair game for these weird theories.
Princess Diana was a media hungry, misguided woman, who died in a car accident.
Just like the 'holy' McCanns, not much news that could make her look less saintly got into the public domain.

I can dream up lots of conspiracy theories - e.g.
'International florists' conspiracy' - many sites of so-called fatal accidents are faked by florists in order to sell overpriced flowers. Often these bunches of flowers are retrieved and sold again to other members of the public wishing to pay their respects.
But there is an even darker side to this story - many of the accident sites are genuine hit and run cases. The great majority of these are within walking distance of a florist - some of these florists have been found to be members of a secret organisation 'Interflora' which spreads its tentacles worldwide.
'It's possibly a greater racket than the Mafia ever ran' - a spokesman for an investigative team told us. 'It's now spreading to the soft toy market - what next?'

Anyone else for conspiracy?

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  LJC on Fri 13 Jul - 12:41

This article is a load of old rubbish and not worth my time reading any more of it. The Royal Estates are vast and the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh and other members of the Royal Family are not always in residence as they split their time between properties. The Queens diary would verify her movements as would the Duke and other members. In fact their movements are much publicised. This is preposterous in fact and a load of nonesense. Why give Gerry so much importance as to link him with Royalty. Why insult our Royal Family? This is just too far over the top for me I'm afraid.

As for Diana, if you wanted to murder someone then I doubt a car crash could guarantee death. I am convinced Diana's death was a tragic accident, borne out of evasion of photographers, a driver who should not have been driving and a Princess who was not strapped into her seat.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 13 Jul - 13:22

LJC wrote:This article is a load of old rubbish and not worth my time reading any more of it. The Royal Estates are vast and the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh and other members of the Royal Family are not always in residence as they split their time between properties. The Queens diary would verify her movements as would the Duke and other members. In fact their movements are much publicised. This is preposterous in fact and a load of nonesense. Why give Gerry so much importance as to link him with Royalty. Why insult our Royal Family? This is just too far over the top for me I'm afraid.

As for Diana, if you wanted to murder someone then I doubt a car crash could guarantee death. I am convinced Diana's death was a tragic accident, borne out of evasion of photographers, a driver who should not have been driving and a Princess who was not strapped into her seat.

Without wishing to sound like a conspiracy nut, if the royal family were in any way responsible for this girl's death the body would never have been found.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Very funny, Tigger...

Post  comperedna on Fri 13 Jul - 13:30

I laughed a lot at the International Florists Conspiracy!

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  cherry1 on Fri 13 Jul - 13:50

LJC - Why give Gerry so much importance as to link him with Royalty


It is the Royal Family who linked themselves to the Mccanns by Charles and Andrew commenting
on the case. We need to ask ourselves why on earth would they do that. We need to ask ourselves for
government and M16 to be involved who is being protected.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  tigger on Fri 13 Jul - 14:23

cherry1 wrote:LJC - Why give Gerry so much importance as to link him with Royalty


It is the Royal Family who linked themselves to the Mccanns by Charles and Andrew commenting
on the case. We need to ask ourselves why on earth would they do that. We need to ask ourselves for
government and M16 to be involved who is being protected.

Both Charles and Andrew and currently still the archbishop of York commented on the case because the great majority of people thought it was 100% true.
Just showing an interest as it were, together with the likes of Branson, Rowling, Beckham - lots of other celebrities - a certain way to show yourself as a caring individual - a sign of the times. It's more or less expected of people in certain positions.
I could not bear to go to the English church service here around the anniversary because the vicar was sure to mention it and request us to pray for the ........ parents.
I am sure that there were either information issues or individuals to protect. hence MI6 and Clarrie and the whole circus.
Imo it has never been a conspiracy, but a cover up right from the start. There would never have been so many holes in the story if halfway intelligent people had devised it.
In other words, with their faked abduction the McCanns derailed something that was important for the government and an awful lot of work had to be done to keep it from the public.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  cherry1 on Fri 13 Jul - 14:35

I dont recall the Royal Family normally commenting on cases of missing people.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  Oldartform on Fri 13 Jul - 14:56

Before anyone makes sweeping statements, as if a fact, about Diana`s death being an accident, please watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I5MLFwS6fQ&feature=related

and then see if you feel the same. Its a long video but a real eye-opener.

I know its not totally relevent to this website, but does have a bearing on this thread.


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  malena stool on Fri 13 Jul - 15:00

tigger wrote:
cherry1 wrote:LJC - Why give Gerry so much importance as to link him with Royalty


It is the Royal Family who linked themselves to the Mccanns by Charles and Andrew commenting
on the case. We need to ask ourselves why on earth would they do that. We need to ask ourselves for
government and M16 to be involved who is being protected.

Both Charles and Andrew and currently still the archbishop of York commented on the case because the great majority of people thought it was 100% true.
Just showing an interest as it were, together with the likes of Branson, Rowling, Beckham - lots of other celebrities - a certain way to show yourself as a caring individual - a sign of the times. It's more or less expected of people in certain positions.
I could not bear to go to the English church service here around the anniversary because the vicar was sure to mention it and request us to pray for the ........ parents.
I am sure that there were either information issues or individuals to protect. hence MI6 and Clarrie and the whole circus.
Imo it has never been a conspiracy, but a cover up right from the start. There would never have been so many holes in the story if halfway intelligent people had devised it.
In other words, for their own purposes the McCanns derailed something that was important for the government and an awful lot of work had to be done to keep it from the public.
Had the McCanns done right by their daughter in 2007 and admitted that their actions/inaction's had had put Madeleine in harms way, thus bringing about her disappearance then the whole matter would by now have been forgotten and they would be living normal lives, or as normal as they have ever been. The internet would not have picked up on their parental shortcomings, or if it had it would have soon forgotten once justice had been seen to be done.
But no, instead (with help from a quickly set up support team from the UK), they embarked on a crusade of blatant untruths, confusing and conflicting statements by their friends, contacted and accepted help from British politicians, (for reasons which will possibly remain locked in secrecy for perpetuity) and blatantly impeded the search for their missing daughter.
The fact they have faced not one charge or threat of a charge of neglect/abuse not just of Madeleine but their other two children, seems a trifle odd to say the very least...In fact no child protection agency has ever dared have the temerity to publicly question their actions.
This to me suggests there could be someone very high in the administration of this country who has decided that they are to be Teflon coated.
As I see it there is a conspiracy to protect them. Why? Who knows, perhaps because they possess knowledge detrimental to someone who must forever remain nameless.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  Wallflower on Fri 13 Jul - 15:26

The fact they have faced not one charge or threat of a charge of neglect/abuse not just of Madeleine but their other two children, seems a trifle odd to say the very least...In fact no child protection agency has ever dared have the temerity to publicly question their actions.
This to me suggests there could be someone very high in the administration of this country who has decided that they are to be Teflon coated.
As I see it there is a conspiracy to protect them. Why? Who knows, perhaps because they possess knowledge detrimental to someone who must forever remain nameless.

I agree with this malena stool.

Who, in the public eye has ever had the temerity to speak out against the McCanns?
I can think of only two people: John Redwood MP, who said in his blog (quite rightly) that the McCanns should concentrate on looking for their daughter, instead of threatening all and sundry with legal action. And Anne Enright the booker prize winner.

I think that both were forced to retract their remarks in some way? I know that John Redwood's blog entry soon disappeared.

This pack behaviour is simply not normal. How can everyone with any power and influence in the media or politics agree?

Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  cherry1 on Fri 13 Jul - 15:47

Think about the bad publicity someone has had recently.


think about what has been held back from the British public that is in the PJ files and
been reported elsewhere, not formally in UK I believe. Think about the one thing that when some
people mention the pro mccann supporters come out in their pack and will hound and intimidate the
posters who dare talk about it!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  tigger on Fri 13 Jul - 15:53

I think that their only safe place is in the public eye. Right in the limelight, leaving their protectors no option but to go with it.
They have NI on their side, Sky and so on. But what if that weren't the case? There might never have been a SY review - which I'm now sure is going to be the slowest whitewash ever.

It isn't any governmental agency pushing them to be the centre of attention, it's the mcCanns and their cronies who can make money out of the publicity. The agencies which have been covering up for them would no doubt like them to retire to New Zealand or some conveniently distant location. Canada would be good too.



tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  cherry1 on Fri 13 Jul - 15:56

I dont imagine it was through choice that the Mccanns have been protected, I think some people
have been pushed into speaking out and had to help them and protect them in return for the Mccanns
not rocking the boat!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  Angelique on Fri 13 Jul - 16:37

malena stool wrote:
tigger wrote:
cherry1 wrote:LJC - Why give Gerry so much importance as to link him with Royalty


It is the Royal Family who linked themselves to the Mccanns by Charles and Andrew commenting
on the case. We need to ask ourselves why on earth would they do that. We need to ask ourselves for
government and M16 to be involved who is being protected.

Both Charles and Andrew and currently still the archbishop of York commented on the case because the great majority of people thought it was 100% true.
Just showing an interest as it were, together with the likes of Branson, Rowling, Beckham - lots of other celebrities - a certain way to show yourself as a caring individual - a sign of the times. It's more or less expected of people in certain positions.
I could not bear to go to the English church service here around the anniversary because the vicar was sure to mention it and request us to pray for the ........ parents.
I am sure that there were either information issues or individuals to protect. hence MI6 and Clarrie and the whole circus.
Imo it has never been a conspiracy, but a cover up right from the start. There would never have been so many holes in the story if halfway intelligent people had devised it.
In other words, for their own purposes the McCanns derailed something that was important for the government and an awful lot of work had to be done to keep it from the public.
Had the McCanns done right by their daughter in 2007 and admitted that their actions/inaction's had had put Madeleine in harms way, thus bringing about her disappearance then the whole matter would by now have been forgotten and they would be living normal lives, or as normal as they have ever been. The internet would not have picked up on their parental shortcomings, or if it had it would have soon forgotten once justice had been seen to be done.
But no, instead (with help from a quickly set up support team from the UK), they embarked on a crusade of blatant untruths, confusing and conflicting statements by their friends, contacted and accepted help from British politicians, (for reasons which will possibly remain locked in secrecy for perpetuity) and blatantly impeded the search for their missing daughter.
The fact they have faced not one charge or threat of a charge of neglect/abuse not just of Madeleine but their other two children, seems a trifle odd to say the very least...In fact no child protection agency has ever dared have the temerity to publicly question their actions.
This to me suggests there could be someone very high in the administration of this country who has decided that they are to be Teflon coated.
As I see it there is a conspiracy to protect them. Why? Who knows, perhaps because they possess knowledge detrimental to someone who must forever remain nameless.

malena stool

I totally agree with what you say but this happened in Portugal. Had they admitted they were at fault the outcome would not have been 'a slap on the wrist' - it would have been prison. This was what they had to avoid at all costs. Their lives would, indeed, be over as Gerry said.

So the "abduction story" was hatched and in order to be able to defend them against 'neglect' they wrote their "timelines" and then obfuscated as much as possible to hinder any possible suggestion that they "neglected" their children. CR could defend this in Court without a problem.

I wont bother mentioning who I think is behind this 'conspiracy' as you probably can guess.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  Bobsy on Fri 13 Jul - 17:10

Angelique wrote:
malena stool wrote:
tigger wrote:
cherry1 wrote:LJC - Why give Gerry so much importance as to link him with Royalty


It is the Royal Family who linked themselves to the Mccanns by Charles and Andrew commenting
on the case. We need to ask ourselves why on earth would they do that. We need to ask ourselves for
government and M16 to be involved who is being protected.

Both Charles and Andrew and currently still the archbishop of York commented on the case because the great majority of people thought it was 100% true.
Just showing an interest as it were, together with the likes of Branson, Rowling, Beckham - lots of other celebrities - a certain way to show yourself as a caring individual - a sign of the times. It's more or less expected of people in certain positions.
I could not bear to go to the English church service here around the anniversary because the vicar was sure to mention it and request us to pray for the ........ parents.
I am sure that there were either information issues or individuals to protect. hence MI6 and Clarrie and the whole circus.
Imo it has never been a conspiracy, but a cover up right from the start. There would never have been so many holes in the story if halfway intelligent people had devised it.
In other words, for their own purposes the McCanns derailed something that was important for the government and an awful lot of work had to be done to keep it from the public.
Had the McCanns done right by their daughter in 2007 and admitted that their actions/inaction's had had put Madeleine in harms way, thus bringing about her disappearance then the whole matter would by now have been forgotten and they would be living normal lives, or as normal as they have ever been. The internet would not have picked up on their parental shortcomings, or if it had it would have soon forgotten once justice had been seen to be done.
But no, instead (with help from a quickly set up support team from the UK), they embarked on a crusade of blatant untruths, confusing and conflicting statements by their friends, contacted and accepted help from British politicians, (for reasons which will possibly remain locked in secrecy for perpetuity) and blatantly impeded the search for their missing daughter.
The fact they have faced not one charge or threat of a charge of neglect/abuse not just of Madeleine but their other two children, seems a trifle odd to say the very least...In fact no child protection agency has ever dared have the temerity to publicly question their actions.
This to me suggests there could be someone very high in the administration of this country who has decided that they are to be Teflon coated.
As I see it there is a conspiracy to protect them. Why? Who knows, perhaps because they possess knowledge detrimental to someone who must forever remain nameless.

malena stool

I totally agree with what you say but this happened in Portugal. Had they admitted they were at fault the outcome would not have been 'a slap on the wrist' - it would have been prison. This was what they had to avoid at all costs. Their lives would, indeed, be over as Gerry said.

So the "abduction story" was hatched and in order to be able to defend them against 'neglect' they wrote their "timelines" and then obfuscated as much as possible to hinder any possible suggestion that they "neglected" their children. CR could defend this in Court without a problem.

I wont bother mentioning who I think is behind this 'conspiracy' as you probably can guess.


Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  margaret on Fri 13 Jul - 18:10

Bobsy wrote:


Glad l wasn't the only one who couldn't think who.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  cherry1 on Fri 13 Jul - 18:14

The clues are all there!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  Guest on Fri 13 Jul - 18:19

margaret wrote:
Bobsy wrote:


Glad l wasn't the only one who couldn't think who.



I couldn't either - not keen on guesswork!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 13 Jul - 18:26

The End Is Nigh wrote:
margaret wrote:
Bobsy wrote:


Glad l wasn't the only one who couldn't think who.



I couldn't either - not keen on guesswork!

Oh dear! I'm not good at guesswork!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry’s Tunnel Vision

Post  Sponsored content Today at 23:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum