Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sat 14 Jul - 12:36

McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa
Lina Santos Today


Gerry and Kate McCann refused to support the search of Robert Murat in the yard, where a South African researcher believes to be buried the body of Maddie, who disappeared in 2007, after having detected a foreign object in the basement using a geo-radar .
The South African Stephen Birch says he sent a letter to McCann to promote a press conference demanding excavations at the home of Robert Murat but still got no response. The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said the sms to a private investigator with another that said "No comment," according to today's edition of the " Morning Post ".


Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  kitti on Sat 14 Jul - 12:52

Has Robert Murat got information on the mccanns.


The mccanns and Murat seem to be backing each other all the time.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Panda on Sat 14 Jul - 13:22



It appears Murat has changed his mind and is ready to take Legal action . If this guy is for real, he is a millioaire so Murat can earn another 3 figure sum . However, since trespass is the only offence so far Murat must be 100% sure that a dig would prove negative, so he agrees to the area being
dug up , nothing is found so he sues for slander or or Libel.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  widowan on Sat 14 Jul - 13:36

McCanns already played their "we suspect Murat" card and somehow got out of it with an apology - from him! - they won't get away with that twice, the first time he blamed the media. If they support going back in to dig up his garden, on nothing but this South African guy's word about his special radar machine, Murat might very well sue THEM.

He never really cleared himself for that night, only his mother backed him up as being at home - as mothers will do when their sons are suspected, they go into denial. He's very close to the apt, he could have seen madeleine and watched where they lived, and found out about the serial neglect - he looked good as a suspect early on especially when their FRIENDS whom they trust implicitly said they saw him lurking outside the apt then he came back to volunteer to help like ian Huntley.

They must know Murat had nothing to do with it, or they'd be more interested in that dig, unless the SA guy completely lacks credibility. It's hard to imagine someone digging up the drive with all the police and media attention in PDL however it's also tough to imagine the parents being able to get rid of her body or in fact the kidnapping itself, it's so very improbable, statistically. Still, someone could have taken her then found a time when the attention had died down and moved her to that spot to cast suspicion away from themselves. So very unlikely however.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Panda on Sat 14 Jul - 14:02



Hi Widowan, nice to see you posting again , hope all is well.

I think this guy Smith is an attention seeker, he said he didn't want any contact with the McCanns and Murat but if he was so sure he was on the right track, ask the Portugese to get permission , simple. However, if you read where he got involved with a couple who have also been doing research I
suspect this is all just a wind-up.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  widowan on Sat 14 Jul - 15:32

Panda wrote:

Hi Widowan, nice to see you posting again , hope all is well.

I think this guy Smith is an attention seeker, he said he didn't want any contact with the McCanns and Murat but if he was so sure he was on the right track, ask the Portugese to get permission , simple. However, if you read where he got involved with a couple who have also been doing research I
suspect this is all just a wind-up.

Hi Panda, thanks

I guess I would say a wind up but I don't think he's the one behind it, I don't think Messrs Murdoch and his ilk have really learned their lesson about manipulating the rest of the world to get a story.

I have a little inkling that in preparation for the Sept libel trial and in order to get as much blood and hair on the walls as possible during the coverage, someone from the Sun or whatever rags he still owns has contacted some of the weirder or more interesting players here and asked them to get involved or simply sent reporters out there to ask them what they've been up to, which amounts to the same thing. They'll all show up in September, names and faces we all have come to know and loathe over the past 5 and a half years -

I have to admit I'm looking forward to what Blacksmith will write about it. I think my blood pressure would skyrocket if I read what the UK papers, who have dined out on this story for so long, and are so boot licking to McCanns to get their headlines, in defiance of actually reading the FILES, would have to say.

Still trying to get my head round what T4two said yesterday about how the reporter when asked if he'd read the files backed away from that like a hot (radioactive) potato, "I'm not gonna go there" - no, why actually report on something factual that you've researched, when it's Such Fun to play in the dirt, you'll sell the papers but won't get on the wrong side of Clarence and whoever backs McCanns in the UK, the Prime Minister for one.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Badboy on Sat 14 Jul - 15:43

Panda wrote:

Hi Widowan, nice to see you posting again , hope all is well.

I think this guy Smith is an attention seeker, he said he didn't want any contact with the McCanns and Murat but if he was so sure he was on the right track, ask the Portugese to get permission , simple. However, if you read where he got involved with a couple who have also been doing research I
suspect this is all just a wind-up.
WHO IS SMITH?

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7593
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Panda on Sat 14 Jul - 18:16

Badboy wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Widowan, nice to see you posting again , hope all is well.

I think this guy Smith is an attention seeker, he said he didn't want any contact with the McCanns and Murat but if he was so sure he was on the right track, ask the Portugese to get permission , simple. However, if you read where he got involved with a couple who have also been doing research I
suspect this is all just a wind-up.
WHO IS SMITH?

Soorry, Badboy, of course I meant Birch.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  jd16 on Sat 14 Jul - 18:21

McCanns already played their "we suspect Murat" card and somehow got out of it with an apology - from him!

This speaks volumes

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Panda on Sat 14 Jul - 18:35

jd16 wrote:
McCanns already played their "we suspect Murat" card and somehow got out of it with an apology - from him!

This speaks volumes

Hi jd16....not sure what you mean.! I know a few of the Tapas Group tried to implicate him and I thought last year he was taking action against them.
This hasn.t happened and as I said the case might have been settled out of Court or dropped. If Murat is completely innocent he has had a rough
ride , but his association with Malinka is debateable. Someone scrawled a message outside Malinka's House a long time ago "tell the truth" and his computer taken away as well for examination.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 14 Jul - 18:45

Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:
McCanns already played their "we suspect Murat" card and somehow got out of it with an apology - from him!

This speaks volumes

Hi jd16....not sure what you mean.! I know a few of the Tapas Group tried to implicate him and I thought last year he was taking action against them.
This hasn.t happened and as I said the case might have been settled out of Court or dropped. If Murat is completely innocent he has had a rough
ride , but his association with Malinka is debateable. Someone scrawled a message outside Malinka's House a long time ago "tell the truth" and his computer taken away as well for examination.

Wasn't the word by Malinka's burnt out car 'Talk.'?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Panda on Sat 14 Jul - 19:01

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:
McCanns already played their "we suspect Murat" card and somehow got out of it with an apology - from him!

This speaks volumes

Hi jd16....not sure what you mean.! I know a few of the Tapas Group tried to implicate him and I thought last year he was taking action against them.
This hasn.t happened and as I said the case might have been settled out of Court or dropped. If Murat is completely innocent he has had a rough
ride , but his association with Malinka is debateable. Someone scrawled a message outside Malinka's House a long time ago "tell the truth" and his computer taken away as well for examination.

Wasn't the word by Malinka's burnt out car 'Talk.'?

I thought it was "tell the truth", but such a long time ago now, you might be right. Wasn't Murat with Malinka,s ex at the time? I don't actually remember why Malinka was involved , he was an associate of Murat but was it because they were suspected of pedophilia that they had their Computers taken away?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 14 Jul - 19:06

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:
McCanns already played their "we suspect Murat" card and somehow got out of it with an apology - from him!

This speaks volumes

Hi jd16....not sure what you mean.! I know a few of the Tapas Group tried to implicate him and I thought last year he was taking action against them.
This hasn.t happened and as I said the case might have been settled out of Court or dropped. If Murat is completely innocent he has had a rough
ride , but his association with Malinka is debateable. Someone scrawled a message outside Malinka's House a long time ago "tell the truth" and his computer taken away as well for examination.

Wasn't the word by Malinka's burnt out car 'Talk.'?

I thought it was "tell the truth", but such a long time ago now, you might be right. Wasn't Murat with Malinka,s ex at the time? I don't actually remember why Malinka was involved , he was an associate of Murat but was it because they were suspected of pedophilia that they had their Computers taken away?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Panda on Sat 14 Jul - 19:12



Thanks annaEsse, maybe Malinka has something to hide?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  jd16 on Sat 14 Jul - 19:18

Panda wrote:

Thanks annaEsse, maybe Malinka has something to hide?

The question is who would do this to Malinka's car and write these words?

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  cherry1 on Sat 14 Jul - 19:21

Car belonging to Madeleine case witness destroyed in blast
Updated: 20-Mar-2008


The car belonging to Sergei Malinka, with the word fala (talk) clearly visible on the pavement. Photo: SOLARPIX/ BRAINPIX

By NATASHA SMITH

natasha@the-resident.com

A CAR belonging to Russian computer expert Sergei Malinka, who has been questioned by police as part of the Madeleine McCann investigation, was destroyed in an explosion in the early hours of this morning (Thursday, March 20) in Praia da Luz.

The incident is said to have taken place at around 5am next to his apartment, where the word “fala” (talk) had been written on the pavement next to the car.

Witnesses told The Resident that two cars were involved in the blast and maintain that one belonged to Malinka.

Police first interviewed Malinka on May 16, 2007, around two weeks after Madeleine McCann went missing.

Police searched the home of the IT expert, who designed a website for Robert Murat and was seen talking to Murat several times in the days after Madeleine’s disappearance. He was adamant that he was interviewed as a witness, not a suspect.

He has lived in Praia da Luz for around seven years and has always maintained he had nothing to do with Madeleine’s disappearance.


Russian computer expert Sergei Malinka, who has been questioned by police as part of the Madeleine McCann investigation. Photo: SOLARPIX

He claims he only had a professional relationship with official suspect, Robert Murat, and he has never been named as an arguido.

The Judicial Police could not confirm this morning’s blast took place but witnesses in the area have told The Resident that two cars were involved. They have also said that one of the cars belonged to Malinka.

The Resident spoke to Robert Murat, who said that he had not been told about the incident but did confirm that Malinka drove a Silver Audi, similar to the car that was torched.

“I am in England now but I am surprised that no one in Praia da Luz phoned me to tell me about it”, he said.

http://www.algarveresident.com/25527-18482/algarve/car-belonging-to-madeleine-case-witness-destroyed-in-blast

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  cherry1 on Sat 14 Jul - 19:23

jd16 - The question is who would do this to Malinka's car



A millwall supporter!





Last edited by cherry1 on Sat 14 Jul - 19:40; edited 2 times in total

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  jd16 on Sat 14 Jul - 19:25

Panda wrote:

Hi jd16....not sure what you mean.! I know a few of the Tapas Group tried to implicate him and I thought last year he was taking action against them.
This hasn.t happened and as I said the case might have been settled out of Court or dropped. If Murat is completely innocent he has had a rough
ride , but his association with Malinka is debateable. Someone scrawled a message outside Malinka's House a long time ago "tell the truth" and his computer taken away as well for examination.

Hi Panda. Personally I think Murat got his orders from the Symingtons to help with the cover up. He was used as the translator (having been employed by the Norfolk police in the past for the same work) to keep an eye of what was being said to the police. Why they all turned on him and tried to frame him for something I don't think he did is a mystery to me

I think Malinka's mother was a cleaner at OC and I believe Malinka had a role in the cover up too

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  jd16 on Sat 14 Jul - 19:25

cherry1 wrote:jd16 - The question is who would do this to Malinka's car



A millwall supporter!



Maybe they were trying to sign Cesc?

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  cherry1 on Sat 14 Jul - 19:27



just better say this



lioned!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Panda on Sat 14 Jul - 19:33



Thanks Cherry1 for finding the Article.

jd16 I have never heard of Symington ?

Signing off for a while to Mange, catch up later.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  cherry1 on Sat 14 Jul - 19:34

He claims he only had a professional relationship with official suspect, Robert Murat, and he has never been named as an arguido.


I think some doubt has been cast on this by the work kikoratan has done on the phone calls, I think he found there were a number of late night calls between Murat and Malinka.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Fern on Sat 14 Jul - 19:37

Justiceforallkids wrote:McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa
Lina Santos Today


Gerry and Kate McCann refused to support the search of Robert Murat in the yard, where a South African researcher believes to be buried the body of Maddie, who disappeared in 2007, after having detected a foreign object in the basement using a geo-radar .
The South African Stephen Birch says he sent a letter to McCann to promote a press conference demanding excavations at the home of Robert Murat but still got no response. The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said the sms to a private investigator with another that said "No comment," according to today's edition of the " Morning Post ".


Why would he wish to 'promote a press conference' I wonder.....

Just what exatly will SB gain from this personally ?

He is a business man who by all accounts has spent a great deal of money in his search therefore apart from looking a right plonker if nothing is found, which I believe to be the case, why on earth is he doing this ?

Another point I find odd that why target Murats garden. Why ?

There is nothing I have enountered within the files to point towards Murats garden however SB not only spent a huge amount of money on a machine that had already been used by the PJ without results but he also entered the property 4 times without permission and bizzarely enough, without being detected.

All very strange in my opinion.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  cherry1 on Sat 14 Jul - 19:54

in relation to Malinka there is some interesting information here

http://minnea.blogspot.co.uk/2008/01/murat-malinka-walczuch-lot-of-questions.html

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Panda on Sat 14 Jul - 21:28



Thanks cheryl......all you clever Members who can find stuff at the drop of a Hat amaze me.!!!

Well, there certainlyy seems to ba a question mark about Malinka, but it doesn't explain why Murat's Mother's drive should be the possible site for
Madeleine's body . I just hope this case is resolved during my lifetime.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns reject track investigator in South Africa

Post  Sponsored content Today at 23:31


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum