Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Post  ELI on Tue 17 Jul - 21:23

[quote="Panda"][quote="ELI"]
Panda wrote:
ELI wrote:
Panda wrote:

Yes, that's what struck me .....no "that's ludicrous" just an acceptance that the blood could have been Madeleine's.

Indeed and I wonder when he made this statement, was it before or after the canine searches ?

I think you will find it was before the dogs arrived in September, the Portugese were also using their Forensics Dept. The FSS proved wholly inept and
has since been sold. The PJ were apparently fed up with the time it took the FSS to analyze samples and tested their theory. Samples from the same source were sent to the FSS and the Portugese Forensics on the same day. The Portugese returned the samples with their report within days, FSS took weeks and later destroyed the samples because they said they were not asked to return them.

.............................................................................................................................

If he made reference to the detection of human blood in connection to the disappearance of his daughter in a statement before the dogs detected anything, blood or otherwise, then it looks as though he was pe-empting the findings ?












ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Post  Panda on Tue 17 Jul - 21:46

[quote="ELI"][quote="Panda"]
ELI wrote:
Panda wrote:
ELI wrote:

Indeed and I wonder when he made this statement, was it before or after the canine searches ?

I think you will find it was before the dogs arrived in September, the Portugese were also using their Forensics Dept. The FSS proved wholly inept and
has since been sold. The PJ were apparently fed up with the time it took the FSS to analyze samples and tested their theory. Samples from the same source were sent to the FSS and the Portugese Forensics on the same day. The Portugese returned the samples with their report within days, FSS took weeks and later destroyed the samples because they said they were not asked to return them.

.............................................................................................................................

If he made reference to the detection of human blood in connection to the disappearance of his daughter in a statement before the dogs detected anything, blood or otherwise, then it looks as though he was pe-empting the findings ?

Yes, so obviously the PJ had found the blood stains by June and called Gerry in to ask if Madeleine suffered from nosebleeds. I can't remember the name
of the Guy, I"m sure someone will , who recommended the dogs be brought over and this time the McCann clothes and Hire Car was tested as well.












Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 17 Jul - 21:56

[quote="Panda"][quote="ELI"]
Panda wrote:
ELI wrote:
Panda wrote:

I think you will find it was before the dogs arrived in September, the Portugese were also using their Forensics Dept. The FSS proved wholly inept and
has since been sold. The PJ were apparently fed up with the time it took the FSS to analyze samples and tested their theory. Samples from the same source were sent to the FSS and the Portugese Forensics on the same day. The Portugese returned the samples with their report within days, FSS took weeks and later destroyed the samples because they said they were not asked to return them.

.............................................................................................................................

If he made reference to the detection of human blood in connection to the disappearance of his daughter in a statement before the dogs detected anything, blood or otherwise, then it looks as though he was pe-empting the findings ?

Yes, so obviously the PJ had found the blood stains by June and called Gerry in to ask if Madeleine suffered from nosebleeds. I can't remember the name
of the Guy, I"m sure someone will , who recommended the dogs be brought over and this time the McCann clothes and Hire Car was tested as well.












Mark Harrison recommended the dogs and showed the PJ a video of them at work.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Post  Panda on Tue 17 Jul - 22:09



Thanks AnnaEsse, pity the FSS were so incompetent , do you think deliberately so?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 17 Jul - 22:12

Panda wrote:

Thanks AnnaEsse, pity the FSS were so incompetent , do you think deliberately so?

I don't know. They did mess up at least one other case that comes to mind. So, maybe just incompetent.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Post  Panda on Tue 17 Jul - 22:30

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

Thanks AnnaEsse, pity the FSS were so incompetent , do you think deliberately so?

I don't know. They did mess up at least one other case that comes to mind. So, maybe just incompetent.

I read that several Police Stations had their own forensics Dept because they had no faith in FSS which was a Government Dept. They did contradict
their 1st report by claiming the 2nd report was the most accurate , then discarding the samples because they were't asked to return them seems
a very lame excuse when they were handling samples from one of the most reported cases on the Planet .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Post  Panda on Tue 17 Jul - 22:31

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

Thanks AnnaEsse, pity the FSS were so incompetent , do you think deliberately so?

I don't know. They did mess up at least one other case that comes to mind. So, maybe just incompetent.

I read that several Police Stations had their own forensics Dept because they had no faith in FSS which was a Government Dept. They did contradict
their 1st report by claiming the 2nd report was the most accurate , then discarding the samples because they were't asked to return them seems
a very lame excuse when they were handling samples from one of the most reported cases on the Planet .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum