Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

+7
matthew
interested
marxman
T4two
tigger
comperedna
Keela
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Post  ELI Tue 17 Jul - 21:23

[quote="Panda"][quote="ELI"]
Panda wrote:
ELI wrote:
Panda wrote:

Yes, that's what struck me .....no "that's ludicrous" just an acceptance that the blood could have been Madeleine's.

Indeed and I wonder when he made this statement, was it before or after the canine searches ?

I think you will find it was before the dogs arrived in September, the Portugese were also using their Forensics Dept. The FSS proved wholly inept and
has since been sold. The PJ were apparently fed up with the time it took the FSS to analyze samples and tested their theory. Samples from the same source were sent to the FSS and the Portugese Forensics on the same day. The Portugese returned the samples with their report within days, FSS took weeks and later destroyed the samples because they said they were not asked to return them.

.............................................................................................................................

If he made reference to the detection of human blood in connection to the disappearance of his daughter in a statement before the dogs detected anything, blood or otherwise, then it looks as though he was pe-empting the findings ?

ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press

Post  Panda Tue 17 Jul - 21:46

[quote="ELI"][quote="Panda"]
ELI wrote:
Panda wrote:
ELI wrote:

Indeed and I wonder when he made this statement, was it before or after the canine searches ?

I think you will find it was before the dogs arrived in September, the Portugese were also using their Forensics Dept. The FSS proved wholly inept and
has since been sold. The PJ were apparently fed up with the time it took the FSS to analyze samples and tested their theory. Samples from the same source were sent to the FSS and the Portugese Forensics on the same day. The Portugese returned the samples with their report within days, FSS took weeks and later destroyed the samples because they said they were not asked to return them.

.............................................................................................................................

If he made reference to the detection of human blood in connection to the disappearance of his daughter in a statement before the dogs detected anything, blood or otherwise, then it looks as though he was pe-empting the findings ?

Yes, so obviously the PJ had found the blood stains by June and called Gerry in to ask if Madeleine suffered from nosebleeds. I can't remember the name
of the Guy, I"m sure someone will , who recommended the dogs be brought over and this time the McCann clothes and Hire Car was tested as well.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry did not want to be influenced by News in the Press - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 17 Jul - 21:56

[quote="Panda"][quote="ELI"]
Panda wrote:
ELI wrote:
Panda wrote:

Yes, so obviously the PJ had found the blood stains by June and called Gerry in to ask if Madeleine suffered from nosebleeds. I can't remember the name
of the Guy, I"m sure someone will , who recommended the dogs be brought over and this time the McCann clothes and Hire Car was tested as well.

Mark Harrison recommended the dogs and showed the PJ a video of them at work.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 17 Jul - 22:09

Thanks AnnaEsse, pity the FSS were so incompetent , do you think deliberately so?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 17 Jul - 22:12

Panda wrote:

Thanks AnnaEsse, pity the FSS were so incompetent , do you think deliberately so?

I don't know. They did mess up at least one other case that comes to mind. So, maybe just incompetent.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 17 Jul - 22:30

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

I don't know. They did mess up at least one other case that comes to mind. So, maybe just incompetent.

I read that several Police Stations had their own forensics Dept because they had no faith in FSS which was a Government Dept. They did contradict
their 1st report by claiming the 2nd report was the most accurate , then discarding the samples because they were't asked to return them seems
a very lame excuse when they were handling samples from one of the most reported cases on the Planet .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 17 Jul - 22:31

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

I read that several Police Stations had their own forensics Dept because they had no faith in FSS which was a Government Dept. They did contradict
their 1st report by claiming the 2nd report was the most accurate , then discarding the samples because they were't asked to return them seems
a very lame excuse when they were handling samples from one of the most reported cases on the Planet .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum