Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

CRISTOBELL UNBOUND/Madeleine McCann

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CRISTOBELL UNBOUND/Madeleine McCann

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Jul - 17:37

Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Who on earth would want a relationship with anyone who sees fit to describe her missing daughter's genitals in somewhat graphic fashion?

Why mention their sex life at all TEIN.? Is this Kate being raunchy.

Well I could never have been described as fussy in my youth, but I wouldn't ..............

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 18 Jul - 17:43

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Who on earth would want a relationship with anyone who sees fit to describe her missing daughter's genitals in somewhat graphic fashion?

Why mention their sex life at all TEIN.? Is this Kate being raunchy.

Well I could never have been described as fussy in my youth, but I wouldn't ..............

When I was a Member of 3a's one Member had the name Otleepseely , at the time I thought it was a strange name but apparently it was a variation
of Hot Lips Healy which was supposed to be Kate's nickname in UNI. That would explain her frank attitude .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Jul - 17:45

Lioned wrote:Am i mistaken thinking there was a Christobell who was very much a pro on the circuit in the early days.Anyway i have to say that most people i know were repulsed by the mccanns parenting skills from the off...........
"At first my reaction was the same as everyone else, shock, horror and heart wrenching sympathy for the parents."
Think the final paragraph suggests a bit of a giveaway actually as that particular exersize would be pointless.

Lioned, you are thinking of the twisted old witch that used to hang around with Rosiepops and Mandz and still haunts their pink cesspit to this day. IIRC she actually accused Jenny Murat of administering sedatives by hypodermic needle to Madeleine, because Mrs Murat used to be a nurse. The three of them ran a horrific campaign of abuse and libel at Mrs Murat on the DX. I am not surprised that they had to shut the forum down eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Wed 18 Jul - 17:58

Iris wrote:
Lioned wrote:Am i mistaken thinking there was a Christobell who was very much a pro on the circuit in the early days.Anyway i have to say that most people i know were repulsed by the mccanns parenting skills from the off...........
"At first my reaction was the same as everyone else, shock, horror and heart wrenching sympathy for the parents."
Think the final paragraph suggests a bit of a giveaway actually as that particular exersize would be pointless.

Lioned, you are thinking of the twisted old witch that used to hang around with Rosiepops and Mandz and still haunts their pink cesspit to this day. IIRC she actually accused Jenny Murat of administering sedatives by hypodermic needle to Madeleine, because Mrs Murat used to be a nurse. The three of them ran a horrific campaign of abuse and libel at Mrs Murat on the DX. I am not surprised that they had to shut the forum down eventually.

Yes there was a tinkerbell as well ? still no sign of rosiepops,maybe she's run off with gerry to never never land.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 18 Jul - 18:03

What an image has been conjured up of mad old hags cackling over their cauldrons! I never knew about any of the earlier forums as I was a late arrival on the scene.

Does anyone know what turned Bonnybraes from a McCann sceptic to a hate-filled pro? Bren's conversion is well known but I've never heard what happened with Bonnybraes.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic on Wed 18 Jul - 18:05

If this new bewk rumour is true and it finds its way around the internet, then by next spring it will have lost much of its shock value.
The bubble will have already burst.

Oh dear.
How sad.
Never mind.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 18 Jul - 18:10

almostgothic wrote:If this new bewk rumour is true and it finds its way around the internet, then by next spring it will have lost much of its shock value.

Oh dear.
How sad.
Never mind.

The rumour has been around for a while that Gerry had a new burrd!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane on Wed 18 Jul - 18:13

Not Born Yesterday wrote:What an image has been conjured up of mad old hags cackling over their cauldrons! I never knew about any of the earlier forums as I was a late arrival on the scene.

Does anyone know what turned Bonnybraes from a McCann sceptic to a hate-filled pro? Bren's conversion is well known but I've never heard what happened with Bonnybraes.

All fakes and snakes with one thing in common...... massive egos!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 18 Jul - 18:17

almostgothic wrote:If this new bewk rumour is true and it finds its way around the internet, then by next spring it will have lost much of its shock value.

Oh dear.
How sad.
Never mind.

We can guess the book's contents already , a Mills and Boon type with sexual overtones.

I am starting to think the McCanns have seriously lot the plot , Madeleine is forgotten now and as Parents the McCanns have no consideration for the
twins who at 7 yrs of age will not only be able to read the book themselves but possibly have to put up with taunts from classmates.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic on Wed 18 Jul - 18:24

AnnaEsse wrote:

Oh dear.
How sad.
Never mind.

No woman is that desperate, surely!

I think though, that if the big surprise selling point of the bewk is already widely known, then the bewk will be a big yawn come its publishing date.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

The thoughts of Chairperson Kate

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 18 Jul - 18:28

According to this article, the diary was originally intended to be read by the twins only (certainly not what most people would want their children to read) but alas a lack of money forced Kate to publish it in book form.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/248058/Madeleine-McCann-book-was-for-twins-eyes-only#ixzz1N264WFet

I don't therefore feel that Kate will make any effort to shield the twins from the fallout from any further book.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret on Wed 18 Jul - 18:52

Lioned wrote:

Yes there was a tinkerbell as well ? still no sign of rosiepops,maybe she's run off with gerry to never never land.

Yes, Maybe rosiepops IS the new bird.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman on Wed 18 Jul - 18:58

All this talk about them split or spliting
is really not that new. Wasn't it suggested
that their trip to PDL was a marriage repair
job? Kate didn't use McCann until after 3rd
May.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 18 Jul - 19:03

Not Born Yesterday wrote:According to this article, the diary was originally intended to be read by the twins only (certainly not what most people would want their children to read) but alas a lack of money forced Kate to publish it in book form.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/248058/Madeleine-McCann-book-was-for-twins-eyes-only#ixzz1N264WFet

I don't therefore feel that Kate will make any effort to shield the twins from the fallout from any further book.

How could the Fund be broke when £600,000 was paid into it from the DE award. !!!!! Other Papers paid £1,000 and if the McCanns hadn't engaged
Carter Ruck thhere would have been ample funds.

“If Kate and Gerry were going to have to keep up the search on their own they needed money for the fund,” said Susan, of Allerton, Liverpool.

“But Kate probably would have written this book for her children anyway, though not for publication.

“It’s a very intimate book and I know what my daughter is like, she is a very private person.”

Who are you trying to kid Mrs Healy.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman on Wed 18 Jul - 19:12

Possibly..."50 shades of Gerry"?

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern on Wed 18 Jul - 20:01

marxman wrote:Possibly..."50 shades of Gerry"?

That's rather amusing

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Wed 18 Jul - 20:39

AnnaEsse wrote:

Oh dear.
How sad.
Never mind.

If the rumour of a new burrd is correct, think of the possibility of the new burrd becoming an author.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2431
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Jul - 20:56

I've heard this from 2 places now, not including this forum. As Lioned says, no smoke without fire.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern on Wed 18 Jul - 21:06

Iris wrote:I've heard this from 2 places now, not including this forum. As Lioned says, no smoke without fire.....

It been doing the rounds for the past couple of years Iris however whether its true or not remains to be seen.

Very sad for Sean and Amilee if true though isn't it although its better to have 2 parents living apart than 2 together who can no longer get along for whatever reason.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger on Wed 18 Jul - 21:54

marxman wrote:All this talk about them split or spliting
is really not that new. Wasn't it suggested
that their trip to PDL was a marriage repair
job? Kate didn't use McCann until after 3rd
May.

That is a much overlooked reason for the whole sorry saga.
The romance was gone, the children turned out to be, well, children instead of Hollywood muppets, short of money, then the great Plan, the Wider Agenda - worked for a bit until Amaral spoiled it.
I'm amazed that this Wallace and Grommit pair have convinced most TV viewers of their undying devotion to each other. I've never seen it - all that thigh grabbing and handholding is to give each other signals.

According to the bewk Gerry went off (leaving Kate and the kids) on golfing holidays - I believe Kate also went off on weekend trips by herself or with the children but I had the impression without Gerry.
As I'm also convinced Maddie wasn't a healthy child, the marriage must have been near breaking point.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 on Wed 18 Jul - 21:57

It was reported before from locals in PDL that the hand holding was for the benefit of the
cameras and it wasnt something they did when cameras not around.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6245
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Wed 18 Jul - 22:27

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
Thanks Annabel, worth a read, but this comment is very informed, I wonder how much is true. I's part of an Anonymous comment.

"The Sun wrote the letter to Cameron and published it before he saw it. He never responded. The cops have been investigating all the time, but no physical proof that there's an actual review. More spin. Now the McCanns are separated, living at different addresses--rarely seen together. A new book is in the pipeline: somewhere along the lines of, 'How Our Grief For Madeleine Tore Us Apart'. Random House have already been approached,the book almost completed--by way of diaries, like the last one. The book will come out next Spring, and the 'exclusive' will be that they are filing for divorce. What happens afterwards in anybody's guess. he public and press are sick of the same old yakka, the same long faces and droning voices."

Thanks Panda. None of that would surprise me.

Hi AnnaEsse, you know what they say, there is no smoke without fire and this is the 3rd time it has been reported that the McCanns have split. If
true that Kate has written another Book, they really are milking this particular Cow and I would be surprised if there will be much interest.. the "Epilogue"
dropped to half price quuite soon . Whatever is the matter with them? They have made enough money to pay off their Mortgage, Gerry has a well paid
job, Kate could go back to work if she wanted to, yet they still crave attention.

Panda...I dont believe the McCanns can afford to seperate/divorce...they are glued together now whether they like it not.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 18 Jul - 22:39

Hi LilyoftheValley,

The problem is they have put themselves in the spotlight so many times that they really would go down in people's estimation because of all the hand-
holding etc.There will be closure for them because whether they like it or not the Press and Public will tire of the false sightings and I will have a bet now , if true another book is released next year it will be a flop. I wouldn't be surprised if Kate took the twins to live in Canada, start a new life where
they can walk unnoticed , that's if Gerry accepts not seeing the twins often.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta on Wed 18 Jul - 23:32

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
Thanks Annabel, worth a read, but this comment is very informed, I wonder how much is true. I's part of an Anonymous comment.

"The Sun wrote the letter to Cameron and published it before he saw it. He never responded. The cops have been investigating all the time, but no physical proof that there's an actual review. More spin. Now the McCanns are separated, living at different addresses--rarely seen together. A new book is in the pipeline: somewhere along the lines of, 'How Our Grief For Madeleine Tore Us Apart'. Random House have already been approached,the book almost completed--by way of diaries, like the last one. The book will come out next Spring, and the 'exclusive' will be that they are filing for divorce. What happens afterwards in anybody's guess. he public and press are sick of the same old yakka, the same long faces and droning voices."

Thanks Panda. None of that would surprise me.

Hi AnnaEsse, you know what they say, there is no smoke without fire and this is the 3rd time it has been reported that the McCanns have split. If
true that Kate has written another Book, they really are milking this particular Cow and I would be surprised if there will be much interest.. the "Epilogue"
dropped to half price quuite soon . Whatever is the matter with them? They have made enough money to pay off their Mortgage, Gerry has a well paid
job, Kate could go back to work if she wanted to, yet they still crave attention.

Panda...I dont believe the McCanns can afford to seperate/divorce...they are glued together now whether they like it not.

I suspect they cannot stand the signt of each other now and cannot bear to live together anymore, It had to happen. I think they could split knowing that what they share can never be revealed by either of them. In fact I think they have more chance of keeping mum by going their seperate ways. Living together in hate could be a reason that Kate would eventually crack.

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Wed 18 Jul - 23:43

If Gerry agrees I think Kate will take the twins to Canada start a new life while they are young . It really is the only way they can ever have closure .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:00

Sponsored content