Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

CRISTOBELL UNBOUND/Madeleine McCann

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CRISTOBELL UNBOUND/Madeleine McCann

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 18 Jul - 23:55

Are we supposed to believe that another female finds Gerry attractive? Yikes!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta on Thu 19 Jul - 4:15

LJC wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:It may just be me but I don't understand the bit near the end that the parents and their friends should get themselves ruled out as suspects. Apart from the fact that, thanks to their self-created circumstances this is well nigh impossible, I'm left unsure as to whether the blog writer believes the official story or not.

The way I read the wording of this article, I am taking it to mean that they should have co-operated with the police and done the reconstruction and done anything else asked of them, because that is the only way to rule yourself out as a suspect, if a diligent reconstruction could have ruled them out then they should have done it. That is what I think it means.

Obviously this writer is looking at it from many angles. Yes Gerry could be classed as a genius. How many of us in the same circumstances would think to contact the number of people he/they did? Some may call it devious on the other hand.

But yes, I agree, its an opinion of sorts but doesn't bring anything new. This writer is sitting on the fence imo.

LJC, this is what I believe too. I also think that it also means they should have taken lie detector tests even though they are inadmissable in court. The lie detector tests would have gone a long way to prove good faith, yet the McCanns failed to follow up on their promises to go through with one.

The key quote in the blog that gives away the blogger's position is "This case has attracted more than its share of fruitloops. The Stephen Birch 'buried in Casa Liliana' is headline grabbing, but too incredible for those of us, who have done our homework and believe in the dogs."

I think most of us on this forum fall into that category.

jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Thu 19 Jul - 7:25

How the hell is he going to find a women that believes his story.

She would have to be deaf dumb and blind....leave out the deaf and blind....DUMB is the only criteria she would need to have ...oh and ball grabbing, she must have a degree in ball grabbing.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy on Thu 19 Jul - 8:19

There will be women who fall over themselves to partner GM the same as men for KM. Everything about the pair of them makes me shudder but there is no accounting for the preferences of people.
If the pair have parted the ways they will always be connected by the twins, and the secrets they share, and I don't mean innocent ones.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Thu 19 Jul - 8:45

I've known Bell (Christobell), for a few years and she has always given me the impression she was an anti McCann. However after reading her blog, I can't make up my mind, if she is a McCann supporter or a fence sitter.

I have just sent Bell a post, asking her why she appears to have changed her stance on the McCanns. The reason I think this way, is her statement in one of her posts, where she says "Unfortunately Kate, Gerry and the entire tapas group, have now been put into a position, where they will have to prove their innocence.

Bell also that she gets her expertise from watching films, reading literature or wanting to understand what makes people tick. I'm reading from this that Bell's interests, make her an expert on this case. I don't understand how Bell's interests can have any bearing on this case, hopefully she'll explain what she means, when she replies to my post.

By the way, I don't have a problem, if Bell has had a change of heart regarding the McCanns, I would just like to know why?

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger on Thu 19 Jul - 8:53

Bobsy wrote:There will be women who fall over themselves to partner GM the same as men for KM. Everything about the pair of them makes me shudder but there is no accounting for the preferences of people.
If the pair have parted the ways they will always be connected by the twins, and the secrets they share, and I don't mean innocent ones.

Ahhh! It's the same urge that makes death row convicts so attractive to some women. I believe even Ian Huntley has been getting marriage proposals.
So no surprises there then.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 19 Jul - 8:58

Bobsy wrote:There will be women who fall over themselves to partner GM the same as men for KM. Everything about the pair of them makes me shudder but there is no accounting for the preferences of people.

Hmm. I think you'll find most of us chaps prefer our ladies to be built for comfort, not speed.

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger on Thu 19 Jul - 9:17

The End Is Nigh wrote:

Hmm. I think you'll find most of us chaps prefer our ladies to be built for comfort, not speed.

So if you had to choose between KM and say Nigella Lawson it wouldn't be difficult? By the way - the fragrant Ms Brick is back as well:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2175543/Samantha-Brick-The-cult-tried-life.html

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman on Thu 19 Jul - 9:25

tigger wrote:
marxman wrote:All this talk about them split or spliting
is really not that new. Wasn't it suggested
that their trip to PDL was a marriage repair
job? Kate didn't use McCann until after 3rd
May.

That is a much overlooked reason for the whole sorry saga.
The romance was gone, the children turned out to be, well, children instead of Hollywood muppets, short of money, then the great Plan, the Wider Agenda - worked for a bit until Amaral spoiled it.
I'm amazed that this Wallace and Grommit pair have convinced most TV viewers of their undying devotion to each other. I've never seen it - all that thigh grabbing and handholding is to give each other signals.

According to the bewk Gerry went off (leaving Kate and the kids) on golfing holidays - I believe Kate also went off on weekend trips by herself or with the children but I had the impression without Gerry.
As I'm also convinced Maddie wasn't a healthy child, the marriage must have been near breaking point.

Controversial I know, but certain implied red-flags
that surfaced in the early days, drawn from the
rawness and blustery dynamics of immediate talk
and rumour indicated that all was not well within
the Gerry and Kate relationship. It may have been
like taking a powder-key on holiday and just needed
a spark to ignite the lot. Rumours of matrimonial
decay and unravelling love became rife. Gerry was
ignored by Kate, Gerry ignored his wife and kids.
they were 'all into each other' but this was hiding
their true feelings within the group.
It was reported that arguments were common, staff
had to seek out the parents at Chaplins, did Kate
seek solace with Robert Murat? Was Gerry with the
quizz mistress? Was this a recipe for the 'disaster'
that Gerry referred to?
It may have been a case of a broken marriage going
on holiday and it proved impossible to rescue it.
However, as we know, an incident occurred which
cobbled them together into life which must break for
good because it's founded and running on a lie.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Thu 19 Jul - 9:27

fuzeta wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
Thanks Annabel, worth a read, but this comment is very informed, I wonder how much is true. I's part of an Anonymous comment.

"The Sun wrote the letter to Cameron and published it before he saw it. He never responded. The cops have been investigating all the time, but no physical proof that there's an actual review. More spin. Now the McCanns are separated, living at different addresses--rarely seen together. A new book is in the pipeline: somewhere along the lines of, 'How Our Grief For Madeleine Tore Us Apart'. Random House have already been approached,the book almost completed--by way of diaries, like the last one. The book will come out next Spring, and the 'exclusive' will be that they are filing for divorce. What happens afterwards in anybody's guess. he public and press are sick of the same old yakka, the same long faces and droning voices."

Thanks Panda. None of that would surprise me.

Hi AnnaEsse, you know what they say, there is no smoke without fire and this is the 3rd time it has been reported that the McCanns have split. If
true that Kate has written another Book, they really are milking this particular Cow and I would be surprised if there will be much interest.. the "Epilogue"
dropped to half price quuite soon . Whatever is the matter with them? They have made enough money to pay off their Mortgage, Gerry has a well paid
job, Kate could go back to work if she wanted to, yet they still crave attention.

Panda...I dont believe the McCanns can afford to seperate/divorce...they are glued together now whether they like it not.

I suspect they cannot stand the signt of each other now and cannot bear to live together anymore, It had to happen. I think they could split knowing that what they share can never be revealed by either of them. In fact I think they have more chance of keeping mum by going their seperate ways. Living together in hate could be a reason that Kate would eventually crack.

Im sure your right because one thing Ive noticed over the last couple of months is how much better Kate is looking, is it because she has off loaded Gerry or is that she excepts that her and Gerry are finished, whatever Kate seems to be flying on the quest of a wave.......FOR NOW!!!

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Thu 19 Jul - 9:31

kitti wrote:How the hell is he going to find a women that believes his story.

She would have to be deaf dumb and blind....leave out the deaf and blind....DUMB is the only criteria she would need to have ...oh and ball grabbing, she must have a degree in ball grabbing.

Saddly kitti there is alot of silly desperate Women out there that fit that criteria!!!!

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Thu 19 Jul - 9:31

Didn't Mrs Healy say Kate had moaned about the size of her boobs? Personally I think she is attractive , Gerry I wouldn't look at twice, but chacon a
son gou .....or something like that. (It's French for everyone to his own taste.)

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Thu 19 Jul - 9:43

Morning Panda

I think Kate WAS attractive, I think the pair of them have aged badly,I saw the picture of K&G in Canada with Kates Aunt, Gerry looked so yound compared to his snarly ferret face he has now.

Ive said this many times over the last 4-5 years most parents who's children go missing at the biginning look dreadful, like they possible can't go on with life anylonger and and can't function properly,as time goes on they improve, now the McCanns have done this the other way round, they were dressed up, jogging,laughing getting hair done, flying around the world and starting a new on-line business, this tells me all I need to know.

Theyboth look like they deserve to look now, I remember that criminal profiler on TV he said when people are guilty of a crime and are doing their best to hide it.......it eats away at them in time!! this is the McCanns imo.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 19 Jul - 11:56

kitti wrote:How the hell is he going to find a women that believes his story.

Uniformdating.com

Sometmes just the idea of dating a doctor, or a fireman, or an airline pilot. is enough for some deluded women. Think "Audrey" in Little Shop of Horrors, and her horrid dentist boyfriend.

I had a friend (she is now an ex friend) who kicked her husband out as he wasn't good enough for her. She then immediately tried to get her claws into mine (that's when she became an ex friend). She then went after another married man. Finally she ended up with yet another married man, who left a wife and very small child for her. Some women are attracted by the fact that a man is already committed and already provides for a family.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 17:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top