Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The naked truth

4 posters

Go down

The naked truth Empty The naked truth

Post  Guest Wed 18 Jul - 13:51

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-18873631

He certainly must be as tough as old boots to ramble in the nude no matter what the weather is like.

I haven't decided whether I admire him for sticking to his principles or whether he's gone too far and needs to think of others - including his own family - before himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The naked truth Empty Re: The naked truth

Post  tigger Wed 18 Jul - 16:50

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-18873631

He certainly must be as tough as old boots to ramble in the nude no matter what the weather is like.

I haven't decided whether I admire him for sticking to his principles or whether he's gone too far and needs to think of others - including his own family - before himself.

I bet he's wearing boots though! Barefoot must be hell in the woods.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
The naked truth Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The naked truth Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 18 Jul - 21:54

If he got six years in prison isnt that more than a rapist gets nowadays!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 19 Jul - 16:46

I think he kept missbehaving as you wouldnt get six years sentence for that.The man is a complete irresponsible loon as far as i can see.If you want to be a Naturist then thats fair enough its legal and there are clubs and beaches specially put aside for such things.
So he will become a bit of a celebrity and not frightening to most people but if your walking along a road alone with no one else around and a naked man appears what do you think you would do.Well i would probably let him get on with it if he seemed to be doing no harm but i can look after myself.I think a young girl would be very frightened and intimidated and thats the problem here,he's not learned any respect for others and clearly not for his own family who he has been happy to desert for the sake of his 'principles'.

My guess is he's happy to conform when it comes to collecting his benefits cheque !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jul - 16:56

Yes on reflection I agree with you Lioned. His mother and his children clearly don't approve of his lifestyle but he doesn't care about their feelings or those of anyone else.

I always remember a colleague at work who made a pertinent observation about hygiene - who would want to sit on a chair that someone with no clothes had previously sat on. Not a nice thought, sorry!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 19 Jul - 18:43

He should be joining a nudist colony if he wants to do this.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Jul - 21:49

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 21 Jul - 1:26

He just needs to do it if he wants to in an appropriate place like nudist colony - did anyone see the Hotel Inspector the other week where the guy who ran the hotel was a naturist, everyone in the hotel took their clothes off, the Hotel Inspector didnt know where to put her face when she went in!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 21 Jul - 20:48

cherry1 wrote:He just needs to do it if he wants to in an appropriate place like nudist colony - did anyone see the Hotel Inspector the other week where the guy who ran the hotel was a naturist, everyone in the hotel took their clothes off, the Hotel Inspector didnt know where to put her face when she went in!

I did not see that one Cherry, wish I had I really like that programme
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 21 Jul - 20:52

Lioned wrote:I think he kept missbehaving as you wouldnt get six years sentence for that.The man is a complete irresponsible loon as far as i can see.If you want to be a Naturist then thats fair enough its legal and there are clubs and beaches specially put aside for such things.
So he will become a bit of a celebrity and not frightening to most people but if your walking along a road alone with no one else around and a naked man appears what do you think you would do.Well i would probably let him get on with it if he seemed to be doing no harm but i can look after myself.I think a young girl would be very frightened and intimidated and thats the problem here,he's not learned any respect for others and clearly not for his own family who he has been happy to desert for the sake of his 'principles'.

My guess is he's happy to conform when it comes to collecting his benefits cheque !

To be honest Lioned I think most young girls would take it with a pinch of salt these days. Nothing seems to phase them. However an older lady might think she had got lucky> He is living so dangerously The naked truth 613255
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content