Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Amaral loses case against Correia

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

That's the way the cookie crumbles

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 28 Jul - 16:53

http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/guides/about-cookies

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Bobsy on Sat 28 Jul - 16:59

Bad Boy and Not Born Yesterday, my thanks for your help. I understand now.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Panda on Sat 28 Jul - 17:05

Bobsy wrote:Bad Boy and Not Born Yesterday, my thanks for your help. I understand now.

Glad I'm not the only one bobsy Why does computerspeak have to be so difficult to understand?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 28 Jul - 17:06

I think that it's just like learning any new language - it's so much easier when you're a child.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Panda on Sat 28 Jul - 17:13

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that it's just like learning any new language - it's so much easier when you're a child.

I'm what they call a silver surfer and have to write stuff down like how to clear your cookies etc, and still a two finger typist which slows me down
I suppose . I'm good at solitaire though.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Bobsy on Sat 28 Jul - 19:04

Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that it's just like learning any new language - it's so much easier when you're a child.

I'm what they call a silver surfer and have to write stuff down like how to clear your cookies etc, and still a two finger typist which slows me down
I suppose . I'm good at solitaire though.

Me too Panda. If anyone is kind and patient enough to show/tell me how to do something on the computer I need to know right/left click and write every little step down. I still have not managed to post a link with text as well, or a picture.Doh

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Oldartform on Sat 28 Jul - 19:17

Panda - in answer to your question about why GA had to pay court costs, its because the charges of defamation that GA brought against Correia were not proved because the Judge thought Correia didn`t set out to defame GA, but that Correia really believed his client, Cipriano.

On the previous thread about this, I brought up that rubbish piece of nonsense that Correia is supposed to have spouted after the trial and apparently its the sort of twaddle the prat usually spouts - he can`t help it, it seems he has a mental illness!


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Panda on Sat 28 Jul - 19:24

Oldartform wrote:Panda - in answer to your question about why GA had to pay court costs, its because the charges of defamation that GA brought against Correia were not proved because the Judge thought Correia didn`t set out to defame GA, but that Correia really believed his client, Cipriano.

On the previous thread about this, I brought up that rubbish piece of nonsense that Correia is supposed to have spouted after the trial and apparently its the sort of twaddle the prat usually spouts - he can`t help it, it seems he has a mental illness!


Hi Oldartform

Thanks for the explanation...isn't he the same Guy who had divers searching a lake on a tip off that Madeleine would be found there?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Panda on Sat 28 Jul - 19:30

Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that it's just like learning any new language - it's so much easier when you're a child.

I'm what they call a silver surfer and have to write stuff down like how to clear your cookies etc, and still a two finger typist which slows me down
I suppose . I'm good at solitaire though.

Me too Panda. If anyone is kind and patient enough to show/tell me how to do something on the computer I need to know right/left click and write every little step down. I still have not managed to post a link with text as well, or a picture.Doh

Bobsy, if you don't know what cookies are, it's obvious you havn't cleared them....naughty girl I wrote this down and suggest you copy for future reference.

Go to Control Panel...click on internet options, then browsing history ...delete cookies. It's to not clog up your browsing history .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  cherry1 on Sat 28 Jul - 19:32

By Martina Smit and agencies
12:01PM GMT 04 Feb 2008

Divers are searching a remote Algarve lake for Madeleine McCann after being hired by a Portuguese lawyer who believes her body has been dumped there.

Marcos Aragao Correia is thought to be spending more than £1,000 a day to keep up the dive hunt at the Barragem do Arade reservoir, 35 miles east of Praia da Luz where the four-year-old went missing on May 3 last year. Five days into the search, the divers - of the local firm Dive Time - have already found a 15-ft length of blind cord knotted together from several pieces. "It is now with the police," Mr Aragao said. "I think it could turn out to be significant."


The human rights lawyer said underworld criminals told him Madeleine was raped, murdered and then dumped in a nearby lake that was "deserted with lots of trees and a beach area". The Barragem do Arade, which is the second closest to Praia da Luz after another reservoir which police have already searched, was the only one that fitted the description, Mr Aragao said.

He claimed to have told Portuguese police of his tip-off three days after Madeleine disappeared. "So far they haven't acted upon my information," he said. "I'm determined to carry on with this until I find Madeleine's body or satisfy myself she is not here." But he added that Metodo 3, the private investogators hired by Madeleine's parents, thought his information was "important" because of the reservoir's proximity to the town of Silves, where a girl like Madeleine age was seen being swapped between cars.

The dive search comes as it emerged that Kate and Gerry McCann are set to remain suspects in their daughter's disappearance despite an admission by Portugal's top policeman that detectives were "hasty" in naming them as such.

Alipio Ribeiro, the national director of the Policia Judiciaria (PJ), told a radio interviewer at the weekend that there "perhaps should have been another assessment" before the McCanns were declared "arguidos" - formal suspects - four months after Madeleine vanished.

His remarks were sezied upon by Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns' official spokesman, who almost immediately issued a statement urging Portuguese authorities "to act humanely by removing their arguido status as swiftly as possible".


However, an unnamed source at Portugal's Attorney General's Office told the newspaper 24 Horas: "We will be saying nothing officially about Mr Ribeiro's comments. The fate of Madeleine's parents will be reassessed at the appropriate moment."

Although Portugal's Public Prosecution Service have the power to remove someone's arguido status before the end of a criminal investigation, it rarely happens. The McCanns are likely to have to wait until the end of the police investigation to find out whether they will stand trial.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1577580/Divers-search-lake-for-Madeleine-McCann.html

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6244
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Oldartform on Sat 28 Jul - 19:40

Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:Panda - in answer to your question about why GA had to pay court costs, its because the charges of defamation that GA brought against Correia were not proved because the Judge thought Correia didn`t set out to defame GA, but that Correia really believed his client, Cipriano.

On the previous thread about this, I brought up that rubbish piece of nonsense that Correia is supposed to have spouted after the trial and apparently its the sort of twaddle the prat usually spouts - he can`t help it, it seems he has a mental illness!


Hi Oldartform

Thanks for the explanation...isn't he the same Guy who had divers searching a lake on a tip off that Madeleine would be found there?

Yes that`s right. He also turned up at GA`s birthday celebrations and caused trouble. Sounds like he`s got a personality disorder. He`s always had it in for GA - goodness knows why.




Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Panda on Sat 28 Jul - 19:49



Thanks cherry1 ......my memory is not too bad.

"Alipio Ribeiro, the national director of the Policia Judiciaria (PJ), told a radio interviewer at the weekend that there "perhaps should have been another assessment" before the McCanns were declared "arguidos" - formal suspects - four months after Madeleine vanished."

This was the same Guy who turned a blind eye to the secondary investigation by Metodo 3, supposedly not allowed, just whose side was he on.???

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Bobsy on Sat 28 Jul - 19:52

Panda wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that it's just like learning any new language - it's so much easier when you're a child.

I'm what they call a silver surfer and have to write stuff down like how to clear your cookies etc, and still a two finger typist which slows me down
I suppose . I'm good at solitaire though.

Me too Panda. If anyone is kind and patient enough to show/tell me how to do something on the computer I need to know right/left click and write every little step down. I still have not managed to post a link with text as well, or a picture.Doh

Bobsy, if you don't know what cookies are, it's obvious you havn't cleared them....naughty girl I wrote this down and suggest you copy for future reference.

Go to Control Panel...click on internet options, then browsing history ...delete cookies. It's to not clog up your browsing history .

Panda, thank you. How often do I have to do this?

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Oldartform on Sat 28 Jul - 19:57

Panda wrote:

Thanks cherry1 ......my memory is not too bad.

"Alipio Ribeiro, the national director of the Policia Judiciaria (PJ), told a radio interviewer at the weekend that there "perhaps should have been another assessment" before the McCanns were declared "arguidos" - formal suspects - four months after Madeleine vanished."

This was the same Guy who turned a blind eye to the secondary investigation by Metodo 3, supposedly not allowed, just whose side was he on.???

Just confirms even more what GA said about the case becoming political. Once that happens, everyone has to follow the party line or else.


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Panda on Sat 28 Jul - 20:10

Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that it's just like learning any new language - it's so much easier when you're a child.

I'm what they call a silver surfer and have to write stuff down like how to clear your cookies etc, and still a two finger typist which slows me down
I suppose . I'm good at solitaire though.

Me too Panda. If anyone is kind and patient enough to show/tell me how to do something on the computer I need to know right/left click and write every little step down. I still have not managed to post a link with text as well, or a picture.Doh

Bobsy, if you don't know what cookies are, it's obvious you havn't cleared them....naughty girl I wrote this down and suggest you copy for future reference.

Go to Control Panel...click on internet options, then browsing history ...delete cookies. It's to not clog up your browsing history .















Panda, thank you. How often do I have to do this?

I would say once every couple of months.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Panda on Sat 28 Jul - 20:28

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

Thanks cherry1 ......my memory is not too bad.

"Alipio Ribeiro, the national director of the Policia Judiciaria (PJ), told a radio interviewer at the weekend that there "perhaps should have been another assessment" before the McCanns were declared "arguidos" - formal suspects - four months after Madeleine vanished."

This was the same Guy who turned a blind eye to the secondary investigation by Metodo 3, supposedly not allowed, just whose side was he on.???

Just confirms even more what GA said about the case becoming political. Once that happens, everyone has to follow the party line or else.



Portugal is in dire straits financially , knowing they have already spent about £2 million on this case, would they be willing to re-open unless definite
proof about what happened to Madeleine becomes known?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral loses case against Correia

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:51


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum