Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Thr first reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thr first reactions

Post  Annabel on Sat 21 Jul - 16:08

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id31.html

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Thr first reactions

Post  cherry1 on Sat 21 Jul - 17:14

John Hill: The parents were regularly checking, errm... through the, errr... the french windows of their apartment, errm... and between, errm... errr... ten... ten o'clock and ten fifteen, errm... the alarm was raised that Maddie was missing from that room.

Wonder why John Hill is using so many 'errms, errs'!!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman on Sat 21 Jul - 17:57

And R O'B being asked how Gerry reacted
within the first 10 minutes of Maddie going
missing.......

Q: "And again, the same question for Gerald."

RO'B: "Errr... I can honestly say that I would never ever have expected to see Gerry in that state, so I'd imagine if his, you know, if a relative had died, errr... you know, he's not... he's not... he's not some kind of cold.. cold... big cold heart, but I'd imagine he would, he's a rational, you know he rationalises things, he says, you know, she was eighty you know she was (inaudible) she smoked or something, he, he would be upset but he would accept, he would accept it as being a normal part of things, I've never seen anything like it, I would never expect to see Gerry like he was. He was... he was, errr... distraught beyond any, any kind of measure."

What all this about? Has R O'B over-eggs the cake
by providing a visual display of a man who has
lost a close relative? IMO.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy on Sat 21 Jul - 18:09

The first reactions?
To lie through their teeth even to their own parents, siblings and friends in the UK. And then to lie to the rest of us.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 on Sat 21 Jul - 18:14

marxman wrote:
RO'B: "Errr... I can honestly say that I would never ever have expected to see Gerry in that state, so I'd imagine if his, you know, if a relative had died, errr... you know, he's not... he's not... he's not some kind of cold.. cold... big cold heart, but I'd imagine he would, he's a rational, you know he rationalises things, he says, you know, she was eighty you know she was (inaudible) she smoked or something, he, he would be upset but he would accept, he would accept it as being a normal part of things, I've never seen anything like it, I would never expect to see Gerry like he was. He was... he was, errr... distraught beyond any, any kind of measure."

I really struggle to read this!

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy on Sat 21 Jul - 18:31

jd16 wrote:
marxman wrote:

I managed it by reading it out loud, which then makes you even more think,

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman on Sat 21 Jul - 18:41

jd16 wrote:
marxman wrote:

Hi jd16, it appears to be the ramblings of a
man who is a bag of nerves! He wants to
stick to an agreed script but the truth of what
he witnessed and experienced is coming out
instead. I find this rambling like a fool the
most telling of all.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Sat 21 Jul - 19:10

Bobsy wrote:The first reactions?
To lie through their teeth even to their own parents, siblings and friends in the UK. And then to lie to the rest of us.

Absolutely!!!!

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2395
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret on Sat 21 Jul - 19:16

marxman wrote:And R O'B being asked how Gerry reacted
within the first 10 minutes of Maddie going
missing.......

Q: "And again, the same question for Gerald."

What all this about? Has R O'B over-eggs the cake
by providing a visual display of a man who has
lost a close relative? IMO.

Well spotted bunch of idiots, another one like the resuscitation quote.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic on Sat 21 Jul - 19:50

And, having realised that he has made an unfortunate comparison, he goes on to try and rectify it by distancing said comparison as far away from Madeleine's age range as possible - by citing an example of an eighty year old woman who had shuffled off the mortal coil on account of too many fags!

Transparent fudge.
Tragically funny.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger on Sat 21 Jul - 20:12

This is amazing, thanks for posting this. Is he saying that it obviously wouldn't be so bad if it had been a great aunt who'd smoked to many roll-ups but even so Gerry's reaction was off the scale?
So Gerry would say she's eighty - so Maddie is twenty times worse than eighty?
ROB et al should get awards for their creative speaking skills.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman on Sat 21 Jul - 20:15

almostgothic wrote:And, having realised that he has made an unfortunate comparison, he goes on to try and rectify it by distancing said comparison as far away from Madeleine's age range as possible - by citing an example of an eighty year old woman who had shuffled off the mortal coil on account of too many fags!

Transparent fudge.
Tragically funny.

Exactly, as if to point out...'If my smoking old
granny died that would be acceptable, but when
it is someone so young and lively it would turn
a person like Gerry to jelly!'
R O'B I think, has spilt the beans.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Sat 21 Jul - 20:43

Yesterday Linda recalled how she had spoken to Kate at about 2am on the night Madeleine vanished.

"She just said, 'Somebody's taken Madeleine, somebody's taken Madeleine.' She sounded shocked and frantic and was just trying to get everything up and running to find her. It was just awful. This cold, icy feeling came over you."

How could you even think to phone a childhood friend at 2am??????

What did Kate mean by saying she was trying to" get everything up and running".

So these are the reasons Kate said kept her too busy to search for her Daughter.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy on Sun 22 Jul - 9:35

Panda wrote:Yesterday Linda recalled how she had spoken to Kate at about 2am on the night Madeleine vanished.

"She just said, 'Somebody's taken Madeleine, somebody's taken Madeleine.' She sounded shocked and frantic and was just trying to get everything up and running to find her. It was just awful. This cold, icy feeling came over you."

So these are the reasons Kate said kept her too busy to search for her Daughter.

'get everything up and running' Kate was getting the story out, that's what she was busy with.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Sun 22 Jul - 10:42

Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:Yesterday Linda recalled how she had spoken to Kate at about 2am on the night Madeleine vanished.

'get everything up and running' Kate was getting the story out, that's what she was busy with.

I still cannot accept that phoning the U.K Press was the right thing to do. If Madeleine really was abducted , her fate was surely sealed by the instant publicity and her photo seen around the World within 2 days.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:46

Sponsored content