Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

+19
margaret
kitti
AnnaEsse
cherry1
cass
HiDeHo
marxman
Bobsy
dazedandconfused
matthew
Claudia79
Lillyofthevalley
steve1295
Fern
flower
Molly
jd16
kathybelle
Panda
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Post  HiDeHo Sun 22 Jul - 23:10

Just added a message for Pam..(my new friend?)

Hate that it has to be posted in so many parts in Youtube..Only 500 characters so when I am on a roll its not enough!

Pam, (if I may call you that) rather than reply to your messages I will just respond here.

I find it sad that you feel the need to make so many negative comments about me but thats your prerogative. I avoid giving negative attention to others as it not only gives them importance but also highlights a need to make oneself feel better.
I do, however, recognise your need to point out to OTHERS (it falls on deaf ears with me) that you don't think I am a very nice person.

HiDeHo...if I may call you that because you hide away with an alias, I make negative comments because your videos are hateful to those people who believe Madeleine was abducted and those people way outnumber the ones who believe the Mccanns could or would do something dreadful to their beloved child.
Now if you can go to bed each night with a clear conscience then I am dumbfounded, because you should actually be questioning yourself about your motives for being such a troublemaker.
pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 30 minutes ago

Is that because you honestly think that way of me or is it because you feel you have to keep up the attacks against any 'anti McCanns' (as Gerry puts it) to validate your opinions and put a dent in my credibility.

I have no problem with you not liking the content of videos, thats understandable, but after having put so much effort into them I feel quite proud of them (as a relative newbie to video creating and with basic Windows Movie Maker program) and find it odd that you would call them 'stupid'.

HiDeHoHoHo...give it up as a bad job now I'd say.

pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 45 minutes ago

With the McCanns calling anyone, that does not support the 'abduction' theory, names like 'lowlife' and 'specimens', can you give me an idea to make another video more to your liking using the clips in the video or others similar and highlighting the blogs and forums (and the many intelligent, caring people that frequent them) that rely on the Police Files for discussions? I look forward to your input and will certainly consider it.

Right, then go and make a video about how lovely Madeleine is and how she is loved and wanted back.
pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 47 minutes ago

Are you suggesting that I should not use the police files as reference material for the 'evidence'? On that subject...do you have any idea why the McCanns do not have the police Files available in their entirety for everyone to see?

What I am suggesting is that you use the dodgy PJ Files which have been translated be certain person...ok? There are those locked away from prying eyes which have much more content and are not for the likes of you nor I.
Why would the McCanns have them and if they do have them why should you be privvy to them?
I should think there is good reason...don't you? 
pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 48 minutes ago

They could be forgiven for not including the Rogatory interviews...although I have often suggested that the appearance that they can't string an understandable sentence together was due to their 'attempt' at not committing to the truth. How else would you explain such dreadful use of the English language...lets not even 'go there' regarding their occupations! I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly what do you mean HiDeHoHoHo? Except you are anything but funny or intelligent yourself.
Why the need to persecute all of the time? Is this what you live for you sad, sad person?
pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 52 minutes ago

I hope that we can come to some compromise where you don't find the need to suggest I am anything other than someone with a different viewpoint to you.....and a newly learned ability to put videos together using the police files. I would be really interested to see some videos from the other side of the 'fence' explaining why the Police Files are incorrect. Why so many people should start believing the 'abduction' instead of just complaining about others.

Here's a suggestion for a title:
48 Reasons why 'Anti McCanns' (as Gerry puts it) should start believing they are innocent.

Last edited by HiDeHo on Mon 23 Jul - 0:06; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Jul - 23:19

Excellent HideHo, will be interesting to see her reply to that!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 23 Jul - 0:34

HiDeHo wrote:Just added a message for Pam..(my new friend?)

Hate that it has to be posted in so many parts in Youtube..Only 500 characters so when I am on a roll its not enough!

Pam, (if I may call you that) rather than reply to your messages I will just respond here.

I find it sad that you feel the need to make so many negative comments about me but thats your prerogative. I avoid giving negative attention to others as it not only gives them importance but also highlights a need to make oneself feel better.
I do, however, recognise your need to point out to OTHERS (it falls on deaf ears with me) that you don't think I am a very nice person.

HiDeHo...if I may call you that because you hide away with an alias, I make negative comments because your videos are hateful to those people who believe Madeleine was abducted and those people way outnumber the ones who believe the Mccanns could or would do something dreadful to their beloved child.
Now if you can go to bed each night with a clear conscience then I am dumbfounded, because you should actually be questioning yourself about your motives for being such a troublemaker.
pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 30 minutes ago

Is that because you honestly think that way of me or is it because you feel you have to keep up the attacks against any 'anti McCanns' (as Gerry puts it) to validate your opinions and put a dent in my credibility.

I have no problem with you not liking the content of videos, thats understandable, but after having put so much effort into them I feel quite proud of them (as a relative newbie to video creating and with basic Windows Movie Maker program) and find it odd that you would call them 'stupid'.

HiDeHoHoHo...give it up as a bad job now I'd say.

pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 45 minutes ago

With the McCanns calling anyone, that does not support the 'abduction' theory, names like 'lowlife' and 'specimens', can you give me an idea to make another video more to your liking using the clips in the video or others similar and highlighting the blogs and forums (and the many intelligent, caring people that frequent them) that rely on the Police Files for discussions? I look forward to your input and will certainly consider it.

Right, then go and make a video about how lovely Madeleine is and how she is loved and wanted back.
pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 47 minutes ago

Are you suggesting that I should not use the police files as reference material for the 'evidence'? On that subject...do you have any idea why the McCanns do not have the police Files available in their entirety for everyone to see?

What I am suggesting is that you use the dodgy PJ Files which have been translated be certain person...ok? There are those locked away from prying eyes which have much more content and are not for the likes of you nor I.
Why would the McCanns have them and if they do have them why should you be privvy to them?
I should think there is good reason...don't you? 
pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 48 minutes ago

They could be forgiven for not including the Rogatory interviews...although I have often suggested that the appearance that they can't string an understandable sentence together was due to their 'attempt' at not committing to the truth. How else would you explain such dreadful use of the English language...lets not even 'go there' regarding their occupations! I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly what do you mean HiDeHoHoHo? Except you are anything but funny or intelligent yourself.
Why the need to persecute all of the time? Is this what you live for you sad, sad person?
pamgurney2 in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 52 minutes ago

I hope that we can come to some compromise where you don't find the need to suggest I am anything other than someone with a different viewpoint to you.....and a newly learned ability to put videos together using the police files. I would be really interested to see some videos from the other side of the 'fence' explaining why the Police Files are incorrect. Why so many people should start believing the 'abduction' instead of just complaining about others.

Here's a suggestion for a title:
48 Reasons why 'Anti McCanns' (as Gerry puts it) should start believing they are innocent.

Pam...Thanks for replying to most of my posts. You can call me HiDeHo...Lizzy, Liz, or even what one chap called me at work..Gladys..lol (never knew why) HiDeHoHoHo is great for practicing yodelling! Others that you know, have personal knowledge of me and will attest to my credibility as a somewhat normal person...as well as very caring.
There seems no point bantering back and forth on here, its too time consuming with this layout so I will continue in next post....
HiDeHo4 1 second ago

You may note also that I tend to have different views to most. My focus is on Madeleine, and when I see there was a corpse in the apartment and the car I am troubled that it may have been her. In fact, more than 80% match to her DNA suggests there is a possibility. Why have the McCanns not followed up on that?
Am I supposed to blindly believe their statements when they changed after one week? Does that not give you cause to question?
HiDeHo4 1 second ago

As the link above (in the details) shows back on 2007 only 20% of people believed the McCanns were innocent and yet Kate constantly claims that those that think they were complicit is in the minority....Where did she get those stats? Do you know? Maybe there are a lot of people in UK that believe in their innocence but how many of them have read the files? Even seen the photos which cannot be misinterpreted in translation.
HiDeHo4 1 second ago

A poll comprised of people that have read the files would probably represent a majority beleiving they were involved with her disappearance. (unless they had another agenda).
If that was not so, then my videos would have zero impact on a 'hate campaign' and should mean nothing whatsoever to anyone that supports the McCanns.
If, however, they have any kind of impact detrimental to the McCanns then, of course, its worth a try to discredit me.
Hence this'conversation' I suppose.

HiDeHo4 1 second ago

Youtube is so confusing, it was easier to post here so I could make sense of it all...well....you know what I mean.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 23 Jul - 1:32

Like it...Like it,
The narcanns call anyone who doesnt believe their version nasty but with god in their hearts they could forgive an abductor?
It might help their cause if they release the proper translated pj files... a cvrd alert doesnt need a translation but leaves questions that the Mccanns or any of their mouthpieces have adequately answered...a main reason why 'nasty people' are on forums

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 23 Jul - 7:45

matthew wrote:Like it...Like it,
The narcanns call anyone who doesnt believe their version nasty but with god in their hearts they could forgive an abductor?
It might help their cause if they release the proper translated pj files... a cvrd alert doesnt need a translation but leaves questions that the Mccanns or any of their mouthpieces have adequately answered...a main reason why 'nasty people' are on forums

Dogs like Eddie seem to be used as a matter of course in certain US states. Watching a few crime videos on YouTube recently, it's interesting how casually a police officer will say, "We brought in the cadaver dogs." These dogs are trained and trusted. If all the McCanns and their friends can do is level insults at other people, using juvenile terms like 'sad and sorry,' then they're a long way from persuading me that the Portuguese and English police who investigated the case are wrong. Kids in schools use such terms when someone annoys them: "You're sad,' and "You're gay." Some of the time I wonder if we're dealing with teenagers.

ETA: I think Ms Gurney might be Kate McCann. It's the standard of English that seems to be giving it away!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 23 Jul - 8:33

HiDeHo I've just read your excellent responses to your new best friend Pam. Hard to know how to react to her . If you igore her, they think you've been silenced and a point to them but they do have no sensible argument to any points made other than to resort to name calling. Your replies were dignified and calm. Bravo.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 23 Jul - 9:02

It certainly is all very juvenile, hence my previous comment that I'm always surprised to hear when these people are gainfully employed. If it's true what I've heard of the infamous Jay Elles, she has a very good job indeed.

Ms Gurney is actually not as bad as most pros when it comes to defending the McCanns; not that that's saying much. Let's see if she shows her true colours if the name of Tony Bennett is mentioned! She can't accuse him of hiding his identity though as he has never been afraid of publishing his name and address.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 23 Jul - 9:03

I agree withe dazedandconfused. HiDeHo you have remained courteous and invited her to discuss the case using the files as a base.
In my opinion about the level of support or otherwise the McCanns have from the general public I think it is minimal. Yes they have some, and some from very influential people but from the man/woman in the street I think they have very little as they have become indifferent other than to maybe annoyance at seeing them being lauded.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon 23 Jul - 10:14

Idea for a new game show.

Each week two teams (believers and no believers compete to answer questions about maddie's disappearance and subsequent events and must source/reference their answers where this is appropriate0.

Panel of experts to deal with disputed answers - senior policeman, psycologist, social worker

Independent presenter to keep order (not Lorraine kelly!)

Could have one special show where each team does a reconstruction of the abduction - judged by public vote.

Winning team goes thro to the next round based on marks gained but ALSO the public vote as to which team found most believable

On to grand final... team McCann to be asked for guest appearance in the final but probably fee demanded would be too big.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 23 Jul - 10:40

James wrote:Idea for a new game show.

Each week two teams (believers and no believers compete to answer questions about maddie's disappearance and subsequent events and must source/reference their answers where this is appropriate0.

Panel of experts to deal with disputed answers - senior policeman, psycologist, social worker

Independent presenter to keep order (not Lorraine kelly!)

Could have one special show where each team does a reconstruction of the abduction - judged by public vote.

Winning team goes thro to the next round based on marks gained but ALSO the public vote as to which team found most believable

On to grand final... team McCann to be asked for guest appearance in the final but probably fee demanded would be too big.

That could be interesting and amusing.

Contestant 1: According to police files...

Contestant 2: You're a numpty!

Contestant 1: Having read transcripts of rogatory interviews...

Contestant 2: You're an oddball!

Now, which one would I give serious consideration to? Let me think!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 23 Jul - 12:31

I nominate Jeremy Kyle as the presenter (not that I know his views on the case) along with all the security staff from his show to stop the pros from punching everyone else's lights out.

Thank you James for the idea - perhaps Jeremy Wilkins' production company would be interested in pursuing it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 23 Jul - 12:40

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I nominate Jeremy Kyle as the presenter (not that I know his views on the case) along with all the security staff from his show to stop the pros from punching everyone else's lights out.

Thank you James for the idea - perhaps Jeremy Wilkins' production company would be interested in pursuing it!

We'd need the security staff. For a start, if there were anyone there with a disability, who didn't believe the McCanns' story, they'd get vile abuse from the nutters who can only come out with things like 'numpty,' rather than present a reasoned argument.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 23 Jul - 12:47

HiDeHo wrote:

Pam...Thanks for replying to most of my posts. You can call me HiDeHo...Lizzy, Liz, or even what one chap called me at work..Gladys..lol (never knew why) HiDeHoHoHo is great for practicing yodelling! Others that you know, have personal knowledge of me and will attest to my credibility as a somewhat normal person...as well as very caring.
There seems no point bantering back and forth on here, its too time consuming with this layout so I will continue in next post....
HiDeHo4 1 second ago

You may note also that I tend to have different views to most. My focus is on Madeleine, and when I see there was a corpse in the apartment and the car I am troubled that it may have been her. In fact, more than 80% match to her DNA suggests there is a possibility. Why have the McCanns not followed up on that?
Am I supposed to blindly believe their statements when they changed after one week? Does that not give you cause to question?
HiDeHo4 1 second ago

As the link above (in the details) shows back on 2007 only 20% of people believed the McCanns were innocent and yet Kate constantly claims that those that think they were complicit is in the minority....Where did she get those stats? Do you know? Maybe there are a lot of people in UK that believe in their innocence but how many of them have read the files? Even seen the photos which cannot be misinterpreted in translation.
HiDeHo4 1 second ago

A poll comprised of people that have read the files would probably represent a majority beleiving they were involved with her disappearance. (unless they had another agenda).
If that was not so, then my videos would have zero impact on a 'hate campaign' and should mean nothing whatsoever to anyone that supports the McCanns.
If, however, they have any kind of impact detrimental to the McCanns then, of course, its worth a try to discredit me.

Hence this'conversation' I suppose.

HiDeHo4 1 second ago

Youtube is so confusing, it was easier to post here so I could make sense of it all...well....you know what I mean.

Well said HiDeHo, love the video, they can barely contain their hatred when talking about people who don't believe them. The doubters have NEVER been a 'minority', that's just McCann propaganda and they know it.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 25 Jul - 5:34

I've given up....there are nearly 400 comments on the video... VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Jul - 8:42

I've just had a quick glance and it's certainly no picnic in the park for Pam as it is now on the Missing People Facebook page.

Some of the doubters aren't doing themselves any favours with their language which is unfortunate. I normally watch YouTube with the comments blocked as there seems to be no curbs at all on the contents of messages. It's one extreme to the other - you either get complete censorship with anything remotely unfavourable to the McCanns whooshed or open house with the problems that brings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 25 Jul - 9:06

HiDeHo wrote:I've given up....there are nearly 400 comments on the video... VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 25346

Hi HiDeHo, Excellent video and great work by
you. VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 307691

I had a look at the comments and I would say
that Pam is only there to wind-up and disrupt
proper discussion. I would respectfully advice
you and others, not to drop your level, or fall
into the trap of conversing with people who
no doubt are programmed and paid to spout
bile and bull. Its really a waste of effort. VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 944533

marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Jul - 9:54

Everywhere Pam pops up she makes a tit of herself. Whilst others ask questions or debate the case she's all over the page dripping hatred, calling others names then making herself a victim.

She's a fully paid up drama queen, no more no less. I hope she's paid for the hours she puts in, that or she should get a life.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 25 Jul - 12:00

margaret wrote:Everywhere Pam pops up she makes a tit of herself. Whilst others ask questions or debate the case she's all over the page dripping hatred, calling others names then making herself a victim.

She's a fully paid up drama queen, no more no less. I hope she's paid for the hours she puts in, that or she should get a life.

I'm thinking she's Kate McCann because her use of English is similar. I've just read that there is only one forum "I partake on." I wonder what she partakes of on that forum. I can imagine Hyacinth Bucket partaking of a little Madeira cake with her afternoon tea, but what can you partake of on a forum?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Jul - 12:06

AnnaEsse wrote:I can imagine Hyacinth Bucket partaking of a little Madeira cake with her afternoon tea, but what can you partake of on a forum?

Simples. Hatred, spew and bile!

Now l wrote those dirty words l must go and wash. VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 371436
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Jul - 12:22

I've read elsewhere that Pam is a NHS employee in Exeter and possibly knows Russell O'Brien.

The "partaking on one forum" is too posh in my opinion for that whining Scouse person who I'm sure is too busy in her new vocation as charity ambassador to be launching a single-handed campaign against the haters and ghouls!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 25 Jul - 13:55

I had a 'discussion' with her and may make further comments but for me, I find it important not to succumb to her effort to 'incite'.

There could be a lot to be gleaned from replies to her comments that hold no water.

It could be an exercise in 'digging' or it may be just someone who seeks the attention.

I wrote this ready to post the other day but have been too busy to update it and haven't posted it yet.

Pam, thanks for taking the time to 'chat'.

Unfortunately I was hoping for a little more inspiration to maybe, take a second look at my opinions/videos to see if i am as 'harsh' and 'uncaring' as you suggest. I do not respond to accusations without the reasoning to back it up and I really cannot see any more than an attempt to discredit me, in the hope that others will be influenced.

I am confident that I have conducted myself in an acceptable manner over the last five years and that I generally use the Police Files or other 'evidence' to make the point in all of my videos, so I doubt that my credibility is in jeopardy.

You did answer some questions but I am confused as to why you would suggest the Police Files have not been translated correctly. Both versions, Portuguese and English translation are freely available for everyone to see so I see no reason for there to be any 'agenda' expressed in translations. Enormous effort has been made to ensure they are as true to the original Portuguese as possible and all of it voluntarily!

The McCanns paid £100,000 to have them translated but, regardless that you suggest I should know why they have not released their version, I can only draw one conclusion. They prefer that no-one sees them! Therefore, once again, I have to wonder why.

If you would like to refer to specific areas of my videos that you consider unsuitable I will take a look at them, but I am sad to say that I feel you seem to make no attempt, or have any motivation, to discuss. I get the feeling its not about my videos or the details of the case......its probably, as I said before, merely an attempt to discredit me or any suggestion that the abduction theory is not credible and the parents are involved.

Human behaviour, when an innocent party is faced with accusations, generally attempt to correct the accuser with the facts to prove their innocence. Alarm bells ring when I hear someone 'turn' it to the accuser. Innocent people tend not to do that. Just my opinion though.

When all I feel is that you are making accusations about me (or others) I get the same feeling. I don't believe you are out to 'protect' the McCanns...Am I correct in suggesting you enjoy battling a 'cause' regardless of whether you believe in it or not?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Jul - 14:11

Don't forget to point out HiDeHo, that Scotland Yard are in receipt of your videos and if you were in any way harrassing or inciting anyone to hatred l think they'd have been in touch by now.... VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 307691

I just love the calm and measured responses to Pams rage, well done all of you. VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 944533
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 25 Jul - 14:34

margaret wrote:Don't forget to point out HiDeHo, that Scotland Yard are in receipt of your videos and if you were in any way harrassing or inciting anyone to hatred l think they'd have been in touch by now.... VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 307691

I just love the calm and measured responses to Pams rage, well done all of you. VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann - Page 3 944533

"Don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 25 Jul - 14:38

I learned a long time ago that anger is self imposed. No-one can make you feel angry unless you allow them to. I choose not to give that kind of 'control' to others so I find no importance in allowing PG to get to me.

She appears to make empty comments that are not worth considering as meaningful. She probably gets a kick out of seeing people upset. Gives her a sense of control. The content is probably irrellevant. She probably feeds off the attention/control. Maybe a little like a 'naughty' child who finds that being ''bad' is their only way to gain attention.

I am more curious to see what makes her tick. She is probably a 'normal' person that just wants to be heard.

Ihave no problem 'listening'...but prefer to ignore the 'clap trap' that may work with others. Everyone is multi faceted and this is just one area of her personality that seems to 'work ' for her.

I tend to look for more in a person than what they want to show me.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next