Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles

+9
Angelique
Lillyofthevalley
Wallflower
Keela
Annabel
Bobsy
Justiceforallkids
AnnaEsse
whatsupdoc
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles Empty Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles

Post  Annabel Fri 27 Jul - 9:59

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles Empty Re: Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 27 Jul - 11:01

I'm not convinced by looking at the scan but I say check it out.

I can just imagine the headlines if a body is found "Spades are trumps!" ...probably not in the Sun though, lol Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles 25346

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles Empty Re: Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 27 Jul - 11:16

didnt gerry and katte say they want to dig it up???? or was that the pro trolls???
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 Jul - 11:35

I haven't heard anything to that effect, just a dismissive comment from Kate about who is this person.

I feel that Mr Birch is most likely a wind-up merchant but I'm sure that most parents in this situation would investigate his claims anyway just to establish whether or not there's any truth in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 27 Jul - 11:43

whatsupdoc wrote:I'm not convinced by looking at the scan but I say check it out.

I can just imagine the headlines if a body is found "Spades are trumps!" ...probably not in the Sun though, lol Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles 25346

I think that at the moment the McCanns think they're playing 7 no trumps, but they may find that someone else is holding all the aces!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 27 Jul - 12:12

AnnaEsse wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:I'm not convinced by looking at the scan but I say check it out.

I think that at the moment the McCanns think they're playing 7 no trumps, but they may find that someone else is holding all the aces!

sooner or later this case will fall dpwn around the mcanns and co likea pack of cards imo
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Fri 27 Jul - 13:59

Many thanks Annabel for fetching us another good piece of information.
It is interesting to see the plan of Casa Liliana and the stills of Mr Birch with the machine. Cannot quite make out where he was, think I know but would appreciate an other opinion, or two.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles Empty Stephen Birch guarantees that the girl is buried at Robert Murat’s home

Post  Annabel Thu 9 Aug - 22:37

Thanks to Ines MCF

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/investigador-de-maddie-escreve-a-passos-e-cavaco

8th August 2012
By J.C.R.

Stephen Birch guarantees that the girl is buried at Robert Murat’s home

Investigator Writes to Passos and Cavaco

Stephen Birch, the South African investigator who searched Robert Murat’s property with a geo-radar and who guarantees that Madeleine McCann is buried under a pathway at the back of the house, has written a letter to the President, Cavaco Silva and to the Prime Minister, Passos Coelho, appealing for political intervention in the case of the English girl’s disappearance from Lagos in May 2007.

“It is simple. It would be sufficient to carry out excavations in order to know whether Maddie is buried there. But it seems that nobody can be bothered and this is affecting the image of Portugal abroad”, Birch told CM. The investigator has also sent the letter to opposition parties. Two weeks ago, the “evidence” was sent to the General Prosecutor, who is analysing the document.

8th August 2012
By J.C.R.

Stephen Birch guarantees that the girl is buried at Robert Murat’s home

Last edited by Annabel on Fri 10 Aug - 12:13; edited 1 time in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 9 Aug - 22:54

He's very persistent and convinced .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 10 Aug - 13:41

He does seem convinced but will anyone do anything about it or will they just send in the little men in white coats and the funny jacket with the very long sleeves?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 10 Aug - 13:46

I must admit that I think that Mr Birch may be a suitable case for treatment from the men in white coats but, just in case he isn't, I certainly do feel that his claim should be investigated.

Seeing that the McCanns were so ready to believe the worst of Robert Murat, their lack of interest is strange.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 10 Aug - 14:05

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I must admit that I think that Mr Birch may be a suitable case for treatment from the men in white coats but, just in case he isn't, I certainly do feel that his claim should be investigated.

Seeing that the McCanns were so ready to believe the worst of Robert Murat, their lack of interest is strange.

Strange isn't the word for it. They seem to studiously ignore anything which goes against the Mccann mantra.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Fri 10 Aug - 14:23

Keela wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I must admit that I think that Mr Birch may be a suitable case for treatment from the men in white coats but, just in case he isn't, I certainly do feel that his claim should be investigated.

Strange isn't the word for it. They seem to studiously ignore anything which goes against the Mccann mantra.

It IS strange. Because - what better way could there be to revive interest in their case and the fund then by having a nail biting excavation in the Murat home? After all, they are taking part in so many silly publicity stunts to remind the public that they have a missing daughter and they need more money. Imagine the headlines after the place had been found empty: McCanns' heartache - Murat garden found empty. I really can't imagine why they would turn down this kind of publicity. Unless, of course they think that anyone searching that space would not come up empty handed....
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 10 Aug - 20:27

What does this Guy Birch really know....... to be so persistant Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles 303636
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 10 Aug - 20:29

Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles 307691 Maddie's Body Discovered? Stephen Birch/Mccannfiles 307691 Interestingly strange!!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Aug - 2:46

IMO it is just simply that to excavate and discover either way will possibly necessitate the re-opening of the case and will mean that the McCanns are likely to have the Arguido status reinstated. I think SB is the catalyst for this but whether it will work is anyone's guess. It is also possible they will be required to return to Portugal and their eminent lawyers will have to act on their behalf to keep them from returning. This will not be good publicity for them especially as it will be reported in the media here in UK. They would I imagine want to avoid this at all costs. Not good at all.

I think the McCanns may be in the "winding-down" stage and don't want to be drawn into this.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 11 Aug - 9:21

They won't be automatically made an arquido though i think your right about winding down after all Kate McCann is now an author so she can get money from that now that the donations are running out and she also must be bored with doing the runs.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 11 Aug - 9:24

Plus this man is very wealthy so doesn't need the money so WHY put himself through this.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Aug - 13:43

Hello kitti

I am surmising, I agree, about the Arguido status, though I have read that this could happen. I just think that either he has very strong ideas about crime or possibly wants notoriety his "five minutes" even at the cost of other people. I don't think it will have the desired effect whichever version it is.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sat 11 Aug - 14:23

kitti wrote:He's very persistent and convinced .

Agree. He has also gone to an awful lot of trouble and expense for 15 minutes of fame. It therefore remains to be seen just how persistent he is. Perhaps the authorities are thinking the same, or 'reviewing' the evidence in light of the possibility that Mr. Birch could be right... after all, finding the body in Murat's mother's garden doesn't automatically solve the case does it? IMO the silence of the British press about this 'find' is also somewhat puzzling.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 11 Aug - 15:57

the mcanns will know about this --- so i agree why arnt they front page of the sun -- shouting we want this place -- garden turned over ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sun 12 Aug - 2:57

cass wrote:the mcanns will know about this --- so i agree why arnt they front page of the sun -- shouting we want this place -- garden turned over ?

The McCanns don't want Madeleine's body to be found, as finding her body would mean the end to the profitable cash flow they have been receiving since Madeleine's demise.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 12 Aug - 9:25

They have the book now though don't they, that will bring in ALOT off money.

They probably knew that donations would dry up and moved into the next phase, the book, and when the money stops coming in from that.....THE FILM..

When it was found out about the film in 2008 and Mitchell dropped himself in it by his comments I KNEW then the mccanns had planned ahead...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sun 12 Aug - 17:34

I am not sure that there is a market or even a storyline for a movie. All of Kate's dribble about her lack of sex life after Madeleine went missing would not translate well into a movie. I only expect a movie to be made if there is a definite conclusion to the case. The Natalee Holloway story was a low-budget made-for-tv movie and it was alot more intriguing than this case in terms of its blockbuster appeal (sex, violence, underage drinking, etc.).
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 12 Aug - 19:05

jinvta wrote:I am not sure that there is a market or even a storyline for a movie. All of Kate's dribble about her lack of sex life after Madeleine went missing would not translate well into a movie. I only expect a movie to be made if there is a definite conclusion to the case. The Natalee Holloway story was a low-budget made-for-tv movie and it was alot more intriguing than this case in terms of its blockbuster appeal (sex, violence, underage drinking, etc.).

Agree - because only then can all that sex, violence, drinking and perhaps even drug abuse be built into it to guarantee box office success - depending on the conclusion of course. If it only consists of Scotland Yard appearing on breakfast TV to announce that the parents are innocent of any involvement, then IMO that is not going to be sufficient. Unlike books, films require large sums of money to be invested up front. At the present time only a fool would risk investing millions in a film about the case of a missing person, the outcome of which is still wide open.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next