Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Gordon Brown interferes in Madeleine's disappearance.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gordon Brown interferes in Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Panda on Sat 4 Aug - 0:07



I didn't see that interview kathybelle but when the company was set up provision was made for "Family Expenses " which
I thought very odd. to say you are not leaving until your Daughter is found is very arrogant. Gerry had a job to go to,
Kate too if she wanted but they preferred to live off the public donations . What did they personally do in the 4 months
they stayed on in PDL ? I don't think Brian Kennedy paid their Legal Expenses he was another one who jumped on the bandwagon, why is his Corporate Lawyer a Director of NSU????? That should tell you something.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown interferes in Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  kathybelle on Sat 4 Aug - 0:57

Panda wrote:

I didn't see that interview kathybelle but when the company was set up provision was made for "Family Expenses " which
I thought very odd. to say you are not leaving until your Daughter is found is very arrogant. Gerry had a job to go to,
Kate too if she wanted but they preferred to live off the public donations . What did they personally do in the 4 months
they stayed on in PDL ? I don't think Brian Kennedy paid their Legal Expenses he was another one who jumped on the bandwagon, why is his Corporate Lawyer a Director of NSU????? That should tell you something.

If I'm not mistaken Panda, the interview Brian Kennedy gave to the media, was not long before the McCanns were made arguidos. I had this interview saved to favourites, but when I changed my computer in 2011 a lot of my favourites disappeared. The interview which was to the Leicester Mercury, was also on You Tube, however a lot of those videos disappeared, although some returned. I'm living in hope that this video will return.

Is the N.S.U. anything to do with pharmaceuticals? Only I used to be a member of the Madeleine Foundation and I went to a meeting in Nottingham a few years ago. One of the members swears blind that the reason Gerry was over in Portugal, because of something he was doing, on behalf of a pharmaceutical company. He said that Calpol was a banned substance in Portugal and some other European countries, at the time the McCanns were in PDL. This was the first time I had heard Calpol was a banned substance.

I don't know where the M.F. member got his information from, regarding Gerry being involved with this pharmacutical company, but this might explain why Gerry said to his mate, who told him to cheer up, because he was on holiday "F.OFF, I'm not here to enjoy myself."

If what the M.F. member said is true, I'm sure Scotland Yard will be aware of this and will investigate.

Regarding Brian Kennedy paying the lawyers fees for the McCanns, it's only what I have read on the internet.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown interferes in Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Panda on Sat 4 Aug - 7:54



Morning Kathybelle, don't know anything about NSU but think maybe Gerry was uptight on the Airport Bus because
he had been working hard on his thesis to get a Research Grant from the British Heart Foundation . Kate says in her
Diary that Gerry wasn't much help with the children and this could be the reason. I read that Gerry knew he had won the
Grant while they were in PDL so worked in the Lab at Glenfields when he returned to work and advertised for a Lab
Assistant about a year later. which I think was how he was able to take so much time off. I don't know how long these Grants last but he could still have been doing private work as a Cardiologist.

Brian Kennedy was supposed to be paying for the search for Madeleine , I don't believe this . I read that it was Kennedy
who recommended Metodo 3 ( fraud and money laundering experts) and Clarence and Gerry had already agreed to employ
the firm before discussion with the Board of NSU. In fact, Kennedy recommended Alpha and it was said he actually held
the contracts, drawn up by Smethurst and he received the Fees from the Fund and paid Metodo and Alpha.....read into
this what you will.!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown interferes in Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  tigger on Sat 4 Aug - 7:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-gTcKDKrM

The above is the interview with Kate's uncle: Brian Kennedy, not the BK who was funding them.

Reward money: was pledged by several people all in the region of 100.000. But is was promised as a reward for finding Maddie. Rowling, Sir Philip Green and some others were 'backers' without actually paying money into the Fund.
Most if not all of these pledges were withdrawn around the end of 2007 I think. I don't think there is a reward out for finding Maddie at all, other than getting your picture taken with the sainted Kate...

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown interferes in Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  kathybelle on Sat 4 Aug - 8:01

Panda wrote:

Morning Kathybelle, don't know anything about NSU but think maybe Gerry was uptight on the Airport Bus because
he had been working hard on his thesis to get a Research Grant from the British Heart Foundation . Kate says in her
Diary that Gerry wasn't much help with the children and this could be the reason. I read that Gerry knew he had won the
Grant while they were in PDL so worked in the Lab at Glenfields when he returned to work and advertised for a Lab
Assistant about a year later. which I think was how he was able to take so much time off. I don't know how long these Grants last but he could still have been doing private work as a Cardiologist.

Brian Kennedy was supposed to be paying for the search for Madeleine , I don't believe this . I read that it was Kennedy
who recommended Metodo 3 ( fraud and money laundering experts) and Clarence and Gerry had already agreed to employ
the firm before discussion with the Board of NSU. In fact, Kennedy recommended Alpha and it was said he actually held
the contracts, drawn up by Smethurst and he received the Fees from the Fund and paid Metodo and Alpha.....read into
this what you will.!!

Good morning Panda

Gerry's boss said Gerry would not be working with the day to day care of patients on his return to work, because of his state of mind, regarding Madeleine's disappearance. He said he would be monitored and only when it was safe to do so, would be be allowed to work with patients. This is on You Tube, but I'm sure the information will also be on Google.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown interferes in Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Panda on Sat 4 Aug - 8:13

tigger wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-gTcKDKrM

The above is the interview with Kate's uncle: Brian Kennedy, not the BK who was funding them.

Reward money: was pledged by several people all in the region of 100.000. But is was promised as a reward for finding Maddie. Rowling, Sir Philip Green and some others were 'backers' without actually paying money into the Fund.
Most if not all of these pledges were withdrawn around the end of 2007 I think. I don't think there is a reward out for finding Maddie at all, other than getting your picture taken with the sainted Kate...

Morning tigger, the News of the World was offering £1.5 million for information leading to the whereabouts of Madeleine.
I wondered why no anonymous snitch did not claim the reward and of course , with the closure of NOTW the reward no
longer applied. Madeleine was not abducted, that is quite obvious and I believe as do the PJ and Amaral that she died
in 5a......but unless a body is found there is no way of proving this.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown interferes in Madeleine's disappearance.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 0:54


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum