Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  mummy45 on Sun 12 Aug - 10:44

Looking at these other cases there are so many similarities yet the police dug and dug with the other 2 until they got a result yet with the mccanns they were cut loose very early. Only difference is their doctor status and being middle class? Until Kate opens her mouth! SO human error but dogs success? WTH are SY doing

mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 170
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  wjk on Sun 12 Aug - 11:40

maebee wrote:
T4two wrote:The question is - why aren't the Portuguese police not investigating Madeleine's claimed burial place beneath the concrete on Murat's mother's premises? This case would appear to demonstrate that hiding a body quasi in full view i.e. in the place nobody would normally expect it to be after the police had searched for it there, is not such an outlandish possibility.

The real question T4two is, "Why have SY been "reviewing" the case for the past 15 months and they haven't see the obvious? Note to SY - High profile Missing Children cases since 2007:

1. Madeleine Mcann

2. Sharon Matthews

3. Tia Sharpe

Join the dots SY :(:(:(


wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  Loopdaloop on Sun 12 Aug - 22:52

As someone mentioned on here previously - for me it was the t-shirts and crocodile tears interviews.

In the 21st century this media abuse and media overload is something to be suspicious off! Its a very interesting form of defence...

Interesting the police brought in 'discredited' dogs!

The mccann's had an opportunity to reassert themselves as 'innocent' here by suoporting the
Search for Tia, however they did not, due to calculating how it
Might impact upon them which is wrong!

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  maebee on Sun 12 Aug - 23:19

The problem now is when the next child genuinely goes missing, T-shirts with the child's face & details will be looked upon suspiciously. A bigger problem is that the public will only think of Sharon Matthews and Tia Sharp. Why can the public not see that that the McCanns started this and that they too should be looked at?

maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 12 Aug - 23:22

I don't think that there have been any genuine cases where T-shirts have been produced. If I am wrong, no doubt someone will tell me. They certainly set off very loud alarm bells for me and will do so with any future cases.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  wjk on Sun 12 Aug - 23:45

It would be the last thing on most peoples mind, I would think, to get T-shirts made up.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  malena stool on Mon 13 Aug - 8:04

maebee wrote:The problem now is when the next child genuinely goes missing, T-shirts with the child's face & details will be looked upon suspiciously. A bigger problem is that the public will only think of Sharon Matthews and Tia Sharp. Why can the public not see that that the McCanns started this and that they too should be looked at?
Propaganda, disinformation, disingenuous lies, and spin in the form of Mitchell has protected the McCanns from the public domain, a support the likes of Karen Matthews and Tia Sharp's killers could not hope to receive... nor should they. As for the McCanns, they must be feeling a little vulnerable each time the dogs are shown to be vindicated. Hopefully their turn in the public spotlight will surely come.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 13 Aug - 8:26

malena stool wrote:
maebee wrote:The problem now is when the next child genuinely goes missing, T-shirts with the child's face & details will be looked upon suspiciously. A bigger problem is that the public will only think of Sharon Matthews and Tia Sharp. Why can the public not see that that the McCanns started this and that they too should be looked at?
Propaganda, disinformation, disingenuous lies, and spin in the form of Mitchell has protected the McCanns from the public domain, a support the likes of Karen Matthews and Tia Sharp's killers could not hope to receive... nor should they. As for the McCanns, they must be feeling a little vulnerable each time the dogs are shown to be vindicated. Hopefully their turn in the public spotlight will surely come.

I think the dogs have been vindicated in the Tia Sharp case. On Friday, a young police officer insisted that a dog was 'indicating,' towards a bedroom ceiling.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  malena stool on Mon 13 Aug - 8:41

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
maebee wrote:The problem now is when the next child genuinely goes missing, T-shirts with the child's face & details will be looked upon suspiciously. A bigger problem is that the public will only think of Sharon Matthews and Tia Sharp. Why can the public not see that that the McCanns started this and that they too should be looked at?
Propaganda, disinformation, disingenuous lies, and spin in the form of Mitchell has protected the McCanns from the public domain, a support the likes of Karen Matthews and Tia Sharp's killers could not hope to receive... nor should they. As for the McCanns, they must be feeling a little vulnerable each time the dogs are shown to be vindicated. Hopefully their turn in the public spotlight will surely come.

I think the dogs have been vindicated in the Tia Sharp case. On Friday, a young police officer insisted that a dog was 'indicating,' towards a bedroom ceiling.
My thoughts also Anna, each time the appropriate dog is used, they always seem to turn up trumps.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 13 Aug - 8:48

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
maebee wrote:The problem now is when the next child genuinely goes missing, T-shirts with the child's face & details will be looked upon suspiciously. A bigger problem is that the public will only think of Sharon Matthews and Tia Sharp. Why can the public not see that that the McCanns started this and that they too should be looked at?
Propaganda, disinformation, disingenuous lies, and spin in the form of Mitchell has protected the McCanns from the public domain, a support the likes of Karen Matthews and Tia Sharp's killers could not hope to receive... nor should they. As for the McCanns, they must be feeling a little vulnerable each time the dogs are shown to be vindicated. Hopefully their turn in the public spotlight will surely come.

I think the dogs have been vindicated in the Tia Sharp case. On Friday, a young police officer insisted that a dog was 'indicating,' towards a bedroom ceiling.
My thoughts also Anna, each time the appropriate dog is used, they always seem to turn up trumps.

Officers have apologised to Tia's mother, Natalie Sharp, for the delay in locating her body.
It remains unclear how Tia died. A post-mortem examination on the body was paused on Saturday night and is expected to recommence this week.
Scotland Yard said: "Although officers await formal identification of a body found at The Lindens on Friday 10 August, the victim is named in the murder charge as 12-year-old Tia Sharp."
The dead girl was only found after police took a body recovery dog to the scene.



http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0813/stuart-hazell-tia-sharp.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  Lioned on Mon 13 Aug - 13:55

Yes the dogs got it right again.The mccanns will keep well away from this one now.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  cass on Mon 13 Aug - 17:28

bbc reporting that she was in the loft -- wrapped up in a sheet and in a bag --- what kind of bag ? holdhall kind i wonder

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 13 Aug - 17:30

cass wrote:bbc reporting that she was in the loft -- wrapped up in a sheet and in a bag --- what kind of bag ? holdhall kind i wonder

A black bag is what I have read and that sounds like a rubbish bag to me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  cass on Mon 13 Aug - 17:34

anna yep just looked again does seem like a bin bag --- poor poor girl ---

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 13 Aug - 17:54

cass wrote:anna yep just looked again does seem like a bin bag --- poor poor girl ---

Absolutely dreadful to think of her being stuffed into a rubbish bag.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  Guest on Mon 13 Aug - 17:58

AnnaEsse wrote:
cass wrote:anna yep just looked again does seem like a bin bag --- poor poor girl ---

Absolutely dreadful to think of her being stuffed into a rubbish bag.

Poor wee soul, that's just nasty.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  Bobsy on Mon 13 Aug - 18:18

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
cass wrote:anna yep just looked again does seem like a bin bag --- poor poor girl ---

Absolutely dreadful to think of her being stuffed into a rubbish bag.

Poor wee soul, that's just nasty.

Yes very nasty, murder is, and the murderer has to cover his/her/their tracks without emotion.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  wjk on Mon 13 Aug - 18:28

Martin Brunt mentioned earlier it was possibly a bin bag :(

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  interested on Mon 13 Aug - 18:48

When I first read about this missing child, I wondered (sarcastically) why Mrs. Mcann in her new position wasn't speaking out. I think this organization will be highly selective in using her voice in connection with missing children (if at all).

When I read today that this poor child's body was discovered in a bag I immediately thought of the infamous blue tennis bag; although I now realize the bag referred to in this case was probably a garbage bag.

Another glaring similarity in both cases is that the accused appears to have had "assistance" from others in the coverup of Tia's death.

Yes, it is not surprising that the Missing Persons organization has not made use of Mrs. McCann's "talent" in this tragic case.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2426
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  susible on Mon 13 Aug - 20:09

And yet again it proves that people really close to a child can do some terrible things to them and if granny was involved in the cover up it also proves that blood relatives can show complete and utter disregard for a child in order to save their own backsides...though obviously we don't know yet the extent of granny's involvement apart from living in the house where poor Tia's body was found

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  jejune on Mon 13 Aug - 23:47

I found it interesting (and also disconcerting) that an ex Metropolitan Police chief was quoted about how the police, in general, are now reluctant to implicate certain people (eg family members) if the information is "sensitive", and thus open to widespread public/media criticism if they turn out to be wrong. The phrase, "Last person to see (the victim)", suggests that this is someone who knows more than they're letting on. Everything about the step-grandfather's actions/interviews set bells ringing, and I can't believe that the police wouldn't have wanted to arrest him almost from the beginning. The police were criticised in the Shannon Matthews' case, they're criticised in this one, and the Portuguese police have been vilified for their actions in the Madeleine McCann investigation.

When you've got high profile missing people cases, with some family members able to afford expensive PR representation, and libel lawyers, and public services are struggling with massive budget and workforce cuts, I'm not surprised that caution plays a part in criminal investigations. Those, such as the McCanns, who treat a missing child as a PR exercise (for whatever reason that may be), do missing children no service, in my opinion.

jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  cherry1 on Tue 14 Aug - 0:11

Especially when people see nobody brought to justice for Madeleine's case, the parents who were made arguidos being fawned over by celebrities, the parents set up a shop, commercialise their daughter and make money from her, the parents get away with marketing their "Fund" as a charity on many occasions, get away with using publicly donated money on their mortgage payments - so others think they will do the same as we have already seen in Mathews and Sharp cases.

The Police have got to put a stop to this, bring those responsible in the Madeleine case to justice and stop the coverup otherwise more children are going to be at risk the longer the Mccann farce is allowed to continue.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6242
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  wjk on Tue 14 Aug - 8:44

Great posts jejune and cherry

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  kitti on Tue 14 Aug - 8:52

If in indeed it does turn out to be a fake abduction gone wrong SOMETHING has to be seen to be done re the mccanns as a child has died this time whereas Shannon Matthews was probably lucky to be found alive as who knows what would off happened to her.....dont forget, she was harnessed when left alone, she could off strangled herself or suffocated when left alone under the bed.


I think the police reinterating continually that it was 'human error' says ALOT to me and sends a message out about the cadaver dogs.....apparently some ridiculous person on a 'pro' site is writing that it was a LADDER that found Tia.....not the dogs....oh well, ladders are cheaper than dogs and perhaps everybody should keep an eye on there own ladder just in case it wonders off to find a better job lol

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 14 Aug - 12:03

kitti wrote:If in indeed it does turn out to be a fake abduction gone wrong SOMETHING has to be seen to be done re the mccanns as a child has died this time whereas Shannon Matthews was probably lucky to be found alive as who knows what would off happened to her.....dont forget, she was harnessed when left alone, she could off strangled herself or suffocated when left alone under the bed.


I think the police reinterating continually that it was 'human error' says ALOT to me and sends a message out about the cadaver dogs.....apparently some ridiculous person on a 'pro' site is writing that it was a LADDER that found Tia.....not the dogs....oh well, ladders are cheaper than dogs and perhaps everybody should keep an eye on there own ladder just in case it wonders off to find a better job lol

Thanks for the heads up, kitti. My aluminium ladder lives outside, propped against the shed, so that it's always handy. However, I think I'd better lock it inside the shed from now on just in case it should decide to wander off to someone who will treat it better, not leaving it out in the rain and snow.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum