Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns?

Post  malena stool on Mon 13 Aug - 14:00

As a serious thought.... I wonder just where the McCanns have holidayed or will be holidaying this year?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns?

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Mon 13 Aug - 14:54

Have they had any holidays at all since the fateful one? Apart from a trip to Canada later in 2007 I don't recall hearing of any. They certainly had plenty of holidays prior to that year though.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  James on Mon 13 Aug - 15:24

malena stool wrote:As a serious thought.... I wonder just where the McCanns have holidayed or will be holidaying this year?

What a suggestion! A holiday! Dont you know the Fund is running low, so how can they afford a holiday?

James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Mon 13 Aug - 16:36

kate will probably be going to the clinic to get her calpol tunnel syndrome sorted and then maybe a quick nip and tuck on whats left of the fund.
gerry may well be off on a cycling holiday with the nurse with big tits from A & E for all we know if previous rumours are anything to go by.

Does make one wonder though as there are surely pleny of freelance photographers around who make a living from 'celeb shots' and also i would have thought many individuals who frequent the internet who wouldnt miss a chance of a nifty snap or two on the samsung galaxy !

I suppose there's half a chance they've gone off to Benidorm with Donald and Jacqueline.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Mon 13 Aug - 17:26

There probably off to LA to hobknob with the beckhams.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass on Mon 13 Aug - 17:33

yep its the school holidays -- dont think that they have been anywhere with the twins have they ? well if they have the press darnt post any pics --- nah they are too selfish to spend any money -- the twins can look after themselfs now though they are old enough -- they are still loving their me me time --- and friends where are they ? dont think therey have any -- when was the last time the pair was seen with any family or friends?

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Mon 13 Aug - 17:40

Lioned wrote:kate will probably be going to the clinic to get her calpol tunnel syndrome sorted and then maybe a quick nip and tuck on whats left of the fund.
gerry may well be off on a cycling holiday with the nurse with big tits from A & E for all we know if previous rumours are anything to go by.

Does make one wonder though as there are surely pleny of freelance photographers around who make a living from 'celeb shots' and also i would have thought many individuals who frequent the internet who wouldnt miss a chance of a nifty snap or two on the samsung galaxy !

I suppose there's half a chance they've gone off to Benidorm with Donald and Jacqueline.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Mon 13 Aug - 17:42

cass wrote:yep its the school holidays -- dont think that they have been anywhere with the twins have they ? well if they have the press darnt post any pics --- nah they are too selfish to spend any money -- the twins can look after themselfs now though they are old enough -- they are still loving their me me time --- and friends where are they ? dont think therey have any -- when was the last time the pair was seen with any family or friends?

Makes you wonder if it is true the rumor on the net that the McCanns have parted company.....at long last!!

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 13 Aug - 17:50

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Lioned wrote:kate will probably be going to the clinic to get her calpol tunnel syndrome sorted and then maybe a quick nip and tuck on whats left of the fund.

Oh dear. The very idea of Gerry in drag has just put me right off my tea

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy on Mon 13 Aug - 17:52

COULD BE FREE PUBLICITY FOR THAT RESORT?

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7593
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Mon 13 Aug - 17:53

Who would want that sort of publicity? If anything went wrong, everyone but the McCanns would get the blame!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  James on Mon 13 Aug - 18:19

perhaps they are planning another extended family holiday in Donegal, to keep the Irish donations coming in.

Also, Parts of Donegal are very remote so they could perhaps do a bit of searching. Who knows she might be there.

James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Mon 13 Aug - 18:21

Just think of all the strange characters they'd attract !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Mon 13 Aug - 18:27

Donald and Jacqueline would NEVER be seen with a weird couple like the McCanns!!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Mon 13 Aug - 18:28

wjk wrote:

Donald and Jacqueline would NEVER be seen with a weird couple like the McCanns!!

Totaly agree They have their standards to keep up!!

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Mon 13 Aug - 18:36

For anyone else other than me who has never heard of the TV series Benidorm!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacqueline_Stewart

The thought of the McCanns and their friends arriving en masse for a me time holiday would have most people in the hospitality industry running for the (lawless) hills.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Mon 13 Aug - 18:58

Lioned wrote:Just think of all the strange characters they'd attract !
They won't come much stranger than this bunch....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Mon 13 Aug - 19:03

ms

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern on Wed 15 Aug - 15:00

cass wrote:yep its the school holidays -- dont think that they have been anywhere with the twins have they ? well if they have the press darnt post any pics --- nah they are too selfish to spend any money -- the twins can look after themselfs now though they are old enough -- they are still loving their me me time --- and friends where are they ? dont think therey have any -- when was the last time the pair was seen with any family or friends?

Maybe you are expecting too much Cass as the McCanns most certainly aren't celebs by any means therefore I doubt very much we'd be informed of their every move.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Wed 15 Aug - 15:30

The point is.....KNOWBODY is allowed to report anything on them....even if someone sent Info that Gerry McCann was seen kissing Judy finnegan....it would never get printed.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern on Thu 16 Aug - 11:29

kitti wrote:The point is.....KNOWBODY is allowed to report anything on them....even if someone sent Info that Gerry McCann was seen kissing Judy finnegan....it would never get printed.

In the grand scale of things, I suspect the general public have little interest in the private life of the McCanns ie where they go on holiday etc so I can understand the little press coverage they receive.

In my opinion, its not a case of nobody being allowed to report/print anything about them, it comes down to selling papers and lets face it apart from the couple of hundred of people that may follow the case online, would a story involving the McCanns comings and goings appeal to the millions ? I think not.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top