Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns?

+5
Lillyofthevalley
Lioned
James
Badboy
cass
9 posters

Go down

What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? Empty What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns?

Post  malena stool Mon 13 Aug - 14:00

As a serious thought.... I wonder just where the McCanns have holidayed or will be holidaying this year?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? Empty Re: What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns?

Post  Guest Mon 13 Aug - 14:54

Have they had any holidays at all since the fateful one? Apart from a trip to Canada later in 2007 I don't recall hearing of any. They certainly had plenty of holidays prior to that year though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? Empty Re: What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns?

Post  James Mon 13 Aug - 15:24

malena stool wrote:As a serious thought.... I wonder just where the McCanns have holidayed or will be holidaying this year?

What a suggestion! A holiday! Dont you know the Fund is running low, so how can they afford a holiday?
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :
What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Aug - 16:36

kate will probably be going to the clinic to get her calpol tunnel syndrome sorted and then maybe a quick nip and tuck on whats left of the fund.
gerry may well be off on a cycling holiday with the nurse with big tits from A & E for all we know if previous rumours are anything to go by.

Does make one wonder though as there are surely pleny of freelance photographers around who make a living from 'celeb shots' and also i would have thought many individuals who frequent the internet who wouldnt miss a chance of a nifty snap or two on the samsung galaxy !

I suppose there's half a chance they've gone off to Benidorm with Donald and Jacqueline.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 13 Aug - 17:26

There probably off to LA to hobknob with the beckhams.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 13 Aug - 17:33

yep its the school holidays -- dont think that they have been anywhere with the twins have they ? well if they have the press darnt post any pics --- nah they are too selfish to spend any money -- the twins can look after themselfs now though they are old enough -- they are still loving their me me time --- and friends where are they ? dont think therey have any -- when was the last time the pair was seen with any family or friends?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 13 Aug - 17:40

Lioned wrote:kate will probably be going to the clinic to get her calpol tunnel syndrome sorted and then maybe a quick nip and tuck on whats left of the fund.
gerry may well be off on a cycling holiday with the nurse with big tits from A & E for all we know if previous rumours are anything to go by.

Does make one wonder though as there are surely pleny of freelance photographers around who make a living from 'celeb shots' and also i would have thought many individuals who frequent the internet who wouldnt miss a chance of a nifty snap or two on the samsung galaxy !

I suppose there's half a chance they've gone off to Benidorm with Donald and Jacqueline.

What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 294124 What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 23324 What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 294124 What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 13 Aug - 17:42

cass wrote:yep its the school holidays -- dont think that they have been anywhere with the twins have they ? well if they have the press darnt post any pics --- nah they are too selfish to spend any money -- the twins can look after themselfs now though they are old enough -- they are still loving their me me time --- and friends where are they ? dont think therey have any -- when was the last time the pair was seen with any family or friends?

Makes you wonder if it is true the rumor on the net that the McCanns have parted company.....at long last!! What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 192282
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Aug - 17:50

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Lioned wrote:kate will probably be going to the clinic to get her calpol tunnel syndrome sorted and then maybe a quick nip and tuck on whats left of the fund.

What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 294124 What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 23324 What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 294124 What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 307691

Oh dear. The very idea of Gerry in drag has just put me right off my tea What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 477442
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 13 Aug - 17:52

COULD BE FREE PUBLICITY FOR THAT RESORT?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Aug - 17:53

Who would want that sort of publicity? If anything went wrong, everyone but the McCanns would get the blame!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon 13 Aug - 18:19

perhaps they are planning another extended family holiday in Donegal, to keep the Irish donations coming in.

Also, Parts of Donegal are very remote so they could perhaps do a bit of searching. Who knows she might be there.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Aug - 18:21

Just think of all the strange characters they'd attract !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 13 Aug - 18:27

Donald and Jacqueline would NEVER be seen with a weird couple like the McCanns!! What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 13 Aug - 18:28

wjk wrote:

Donald and Jacqueline would NEVER be seen with a weird couple like the McCanns!! What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 294124

Totaly agree What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 25346 They have their standards to keep up!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Aug - 18:36

For anyone else other than me who has never heard of the TV series Benidorm!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacqueline_Stewart

The thought of the McCanns and their friends arriving en masse for a me time holiday would have most people in the hospitality industry running for the (lawless) hills.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 13 Aug - 18:58

Lioned wrote:Just think of all the strange characters they'd attract !
They won't come much stranger than this bunch....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 13 Aug - 19:03

What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 23324 ms What lucky resort will be entertaining the McCanns? 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Wed 15 Aug - 15:00

cass wrote:yep its the school holidays -- dont think that they have been anywhere with the twins have they ? well if they have the press darnt post any pics --- nah they are too selfish to spend any money -- the twins can look after themselfs now though they are old enough -- they are still loving their me me time --- and friends where are they ? dont think therey have any -- when was the last time the pair was seen with any family or friends?

Maybe you are expecting too much Cass as the McCanns most certainly aren't celebs by any means therefore I doubt very much we'd be informed of their every move.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 15 Aug - 15:30

The point is.....KNOWBODY is allowed to report anything on them....even if someone sent Info that Gerry McCann was seen kissing Judy finnegan....it would never get printed.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Thu 16 Aug - 11:29

kitti wrote:The point is.....KNOWBODY is allowed to report anything on them....even if someone sent Info that Gerry McCann was seen kissing Judy finnegan....it would never get printed.

In the grand scale of things, I suspect the general public have little interest in the private life of the McCanns ie where they go on holiday etc so I can understand the little press coverage they receive.

In my opinion, its not a case of nobody being allowed to report/print anything about them, it comes down to selling papers and lets face it apart from the couple of hundred of people that may follow the case online, would a story involving the McCanns comings and goings appeal to the millions ? I think not.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down