Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop

4 posters

Go down

My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop Empty My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop

Post  Annabel Fri 17 Aug - 10:12

Last edited by Annabel on Fri 17 Aug - 12:00; edited 1 time in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop Empty Re: My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop

Post  Guest Fri 17 Aug - 11:33

A "Madeleine McCann" situation? Did she start a fund and online shop?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop Empty Re: My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop

Post  fred Fri 17 Aug - 16:16

Iris wrote:A "Madeleine McCann" situation? Did she start a fund and online shop?

Yes and make t-shirts and wristbands! My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop 294124 Whilst begging for money. You can't make this crap up.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 19 Aug - 0:31

Ohhh Annabel.....I thought the thread was about your 'hubby'! My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop 23324
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 19 Aug - 10:55

HiDeHo wrote:Ohhh Annabel.....I thought the thread was about your 'hubby'! My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop 23324
My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop 23324 My brave Jack fought off holiday abductor with his karate chop 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down