Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed)

3 posters

Go down

VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed) Empty VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed)

Post  HiDeHo Mon 20 Aug - 5:17

A fascinating interview with Mark Fuhrman who was the detective in the OJ investigation. Originally, he refused the interview but then agreed to 20 mins. He stayed for the hour.

At the beginning, I compiled 5 mins of random clips from the interview. some of which show parallels to Madeleine case.

There is a further 65 minutes before it has completed uploading, so I am off to bed and hope it uploads ok! (change of plan!)

Just to add....Could someone find some news about Madeleine...I feel bad hogging all the threads!

Fascinating Interview - OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah 2010

Last edited by HiDeHo on Mon 20 Aug - 6:12; edited 5 times in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed) Empty Re: VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed)

Post  HiDeHo Mon 20 Aug - 5:28

Now I feel bad....I didn't think anyone was around but I see there are a few views.

Wouldn't you know it! It stopped uploading.

Will do it again and wait to check it...sorry...

12.55am 12 minutes left...
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed) Empty Re: VIDEO: OJ Detective Mark Fuhrman on Oprah - Spot the similarities (processed)

Post  kitti Mon 20 Aug - 13:41

The case turned Into rubbishing the detectives...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 20 Aug - 13:47

'disgraced detective'. Media outlets reported about him.

'the trial turned into a money making business'

'if we could both interview o j simpson, you could be here to relay the facts and I could be here to show the sympathy'

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 20 Aug - 14:11

OJ's book was written to 'explain' every detail in Mark Fuhrams book...Sound famiiar?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 20 Aug - 14:12

kitti wrote:The case turned Into rubbishing the detectives...

...who retired early because it was difficult for him to go on.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 20 Aug - 14:14

What stood out to me was that with an extraordinary amount of evidence, he was still found 'not guilty'.

PJ need 100% proof before they can do anything.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down