Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Is This Sick or What?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Fri 24 Aug - 16:51

kitti wrote:In my opinion, the Mccanns get their family members etc to coordinate to disrupt forums .


So why not pay or do 'favours' for other people to disrupt .


Are you saying that the Mccanns and associates don't 'bully' people?

Its possible I suppose that family members/friends post however I can't see that there objective would be to intentionally disrupt. If they do, I would imagine they do it to protect the McCann family as a whole and perhaps they feel very frustrated and saddened by what Gerry and Kate are being accused of, not to mention the famaily and friends of the other Tapas members.

I have no idea in the slightest what really goes on however having given the matter a great deal of thought about the McCanns actually handing over money to people to post postive posts about the case, then the consequences of them being found out IF they are guilty far outweighs any good these payed posters will do in my opinion.

On forums such as this that do allow a variety of opinions then obviously people won't always agree however that alone in my opinion shouldn't be viewed as someone intentionally disrupting a thread, its just a simple case of posters having different points of view and thats all. Threads can venture off topic for numerous reasons even between posters that all share the same opinion as the OP however at times a comment made will instigate another topic within a thread.

Disruption to debates occur constantly however at times it happens innocently enough when another poster simply throws in an off topic comment which is picked up on those that are following the dabate and away the thread goes in a different direction altogether. Its then up to those involved in the initial debate to bring it back on topic or let it go.

With regards to the McCanns and their associates bullying people, this isn't something I agree with however I gather you do and thats your opinion which you're quite entitled to.

I am of the opinion that from all the years of following this case, there just isn't enough evidence contained within the files to convince me WITHOUT DOUBT that the McCanns or any of the Tapas group are directly involved in Madeleines fate therefore until new evidence arises either way, I have no theory.

Given that I have no idea whether they are guilty or not, I can understand now why they react with horror at being accused of the most terrible of crimes and feel the need to take action against those that in their opinion have overstepped the mark with the accusations made.


Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Fri 24 Aug - 16:58

Claudia79 wrote:I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not. What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post.

I don't believe they pay anyone to post or if they do, I can't think of any poster that I have encountered that has raised my suspicion.

I agree on your second point and I think this would be a normal reaction to see what is being written about you if you were involved in such a case especially when you consider how much the internet has taken over from newspapers and TV for information/news compared to what it did years ago.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Fri 24 Aug - 17:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that LDL is you, Loopdaloop!

I don't know if the McCanns pay anyone to disrupt forums.

I wish however that they would disassociate themselves from the worst of their vile supporters, like Murat fan. They do themselves no favours in not making it clear that his / her / its activities are unacceptable.

Yes I was referring to Loopdaloop.

I agree with regards to Muratfan even though I've only encountered him once or twice.

(He had a rant at me on twitter out of the blue and I'd never knowingly spoken to him beforehand however the plonker made the mistake of posting EXACTLY the same thing word for word on Brunts Sky blog to what he'd just posted on twitter moments before. He posted there in the thick of things amongst the 'extremist' Antis and as one.)

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Fri 24 Aug - 17:31

Loopdaloop wrote:

Companies make a lot of money from this sort of thing. You need to get with modernity Fern, Companies succeed very well in this and in keeping it 'secret'. There are a number of different packages that can be bought also, as with any agency.

I repeat, Alex Woolfall has admitted teaching Gerry everything he knew and Alex Woolfall's specialty was/IS this area.
They have employed the services of Carter Ruck and they employ the services of social media online reputation managers.
These are facts.

Those links were interesting and I agree that in certain cases such as the 3 buildings being demolished for example, that these tactics were certainly used and still are however in my opinion the McCann case is entirely different altogether.

For starters what occured in the US could hardly be kept hidden could it however it was the choice of the McCanns to involve the media on a grand scale and from then on it appeared to spiral out of control forcing them to try and gain control again in my opinion.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Claudia79 on Fri 24 Aug - 19:49

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not. What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post.

I don't believe they pay anyone to post or if they do, I can't think of any poster that I have encountered that has raised my suspicion.

I agree on your second point and I think this would be a normal reaction to see what is being written about you if you were involved in such a case especially when you consider how much the internet has taken over from newspapers and TV for information/news compared to what it did years ago.

Well, I don't consider that normal at all if you have a missing daughter. A missing wallet, maybe. Not a missing daughter. If you have a daughter missing nothing else whatsoever on the face of the world matters. Ask Filomena, Rui Pedro's mother.








Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  cherry1 on Fri 24 Aug - 21:19

It appears that TM and their associates, supporters want to do anything they can to try and prevent anything being said against them or any questions being asked which expose for example their discrepancies in interviews and statements. This can be clearly seen the way some of their supporters behave on stop the myths and expose the myths where they sit and slag some of the antis off, and accuse us of hating the Mccans and lying. I personally dont hate the Mccanns, I dont hate anyone, I hate the way they did not protect Madeleine and the way they refused to co-operate with the investigation and one minute say one thing and the next something completely different and we have seen a number of downright lies. I personally have never in this case said anything which to my knowledge is a lie, and inspite of being accused of doing so, those doing the accusing havent shown anything to show me what I have said is untrue. If they had I would be the first to admit I had made a mistake.

The above forums are doing their best to riducule posters on here, twitter and other places, they ridicule anyone who doesnt believe the Mccanns. In addition to that they are posting up personal information about posters - all been reported. I dont think they realise they are breaking the Malicious Communications Act, but may find out to their cost one day exactly what that means.
If I was given personal information about a pro, it wouldnt enter my head to post that up on public forums, and I wouldnt agree with anyone else doing so either.

they are doing their best to intimidate people from posting anything which highlights the inconsistencies in this case. They profess to care about Madeleine, what a joke that is, anyone who cared about Madeleine would be asking questions of the parents, why the lies, why the discrepancies, why the interference of the government, questions relating to the Gaspar statements etc. etc.

Strange how they spend all their time accusing people who dont believe the Mccanns of telling lies, yet never once have I seen any of them posting stuff about the Mccanns telling lies, so many of them as well. Just read Kate's book and total up the discrepancies in there from what she has previously said. If they truly want to know what happened to Madeleine they would be questionning the lies of the Mccanns.

The above sites accused TB of writing the letter to Missing People, even though they knew they were wrong they made no apology - that shows what kind of people they are.

We live in a demoncracy, people have a right to post what they believe, because that doesnt fit in with others doesnt give anyone the right to post up lies about individuals, call people mentally ill, and whatever else they throw at people. by doing so they are demonstrating what sick twisted people they are.

NB kathy - the people who behave like this are cowards, nasty and malicious, best to try and ignore them, after you have reported them of course!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6242
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Fri 24 Aug - 23:18

Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not. What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post.

I don't believe they pay anyone to post or if they do, I can't think of any poster that I have encountered that has raised my suspicion.

I agree on your second point and I think this would be a normal reaction to see what is being written about you if you were involved in such a case especially when you consider how much the internet has taken over from newspapers and TV for information/news compared to what it did years ago.

Well, I don't consider that normal at all if you have a missing daughter. A missing wallet, maybe. Not a missing daughter. If you have a daughter missing nothing else whatsoever on the face of the world matters. Ask Filomena, Rui Pedro's mother.


You said 'Team McCann' Claudia and not Kate McCann specifically therefore I was referring to all those involved in the case.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 25 Aug - 1:03

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not. What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post.

I don't believe they pay anyone to post or if they do, I can't think of any poster that I have encountered that has raised my suspicion.

I agree on your second point and I think this would be a normal reaction to see what is being written about you if you were involved in such a case especially when you consider how much the internet has taken over from newspapers and TV for information/news compared to what it did years ago.

Well, I don't consider that normal at all if you have a missing daughter. A missing wallet, maybe. Not a missing daughter. If you have a daughter missing nothing else whatsoever on the face of the world matters. Ask Filomena, Rui Pedro's mother.



You said 'Team McCann' Claudia and not Kate McCann specifically therefore I was referring to all those involved in the case.

I consider Team McCann those close to the McCanns who do what they tell them/pay them to do. I'm sure that if they didn't find it 'important' or 'relevant' Team Mccann would be concentrating on something a bit more important (to me, anyway). Something along the lines of looking to find a missing child. Unless they think Madeleine is lost somewhere on the WWW. That would explain it.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 25 Aug - 9:48

cherry1 wrote:It appears that TM and their associates, supporters want to do anything they can to try and prevent anything being said against them or any questions being asked which expose for example their discrepancies in interviews and statements. This can be clearly seen the way some of their supporters behave on stop the myths and expose the myths where they sit and slag some of the antis off, and accuse us of hating the Mccans and lying. I personally dont hate the Mccanns, I dont hate anyone, I hate the way they did not protect Madeleine and the way they refused to co-operate with the investigation and one minute say one thing and the next something completely different and we have seen a number of downright lies. I personally have never in this case said anything which to my knowledge is a lie, and inspite of being accused of doing so, those doing the accusing havent shown anything to show me what I have said is untrue. If they had I would be the first to admit I had made a mistake.

The above forums are doing their best to riducule posters on here, twitter and other places, they ridicule anyone who doesnt believe the Mccanns. In addition to that they are posting up personal information about posters - all been reported. I dont think they realise they are breaking the Malicious Communications Act, but may find out to their cost one day exactly what that means.
If I was given personal information about a pro, it wouldnt enter my head to post that up on public forums, and I wouldnt agree with anyone else doing so either.

they are doing their best to intimidate people from posting anything which highlights the inconsistencies in this case. They profess to care about Madeleine, what a joke that is, anyone who cared about Madeleine would be asking questions of the parents, why the lies, why the discrepancies, why the interference of the government, questions relating to the Gaspar statements etc. etc.

Strange how they spend all their time accusing people who dont believe the Mccanns of telling lies, yet never once have I seen any of them posting stuff about the Mccanns telling lies, so many of them as well. Just read Kate's book and total up the discrepancies in there from what she has previously said. If they truly want to know what happened to Madeleine they would be questionning the lies of the Mccanns.

The above sites accused TB of writing the letter to Missing People, even though they knew they were wrong they made no apology - that shows what kind of people they are.

We live in a demoncracy, people have a right to post what they believe, because that doesnt fit in with others doesnt give anyone the right to post up lies about individuals, call people mentally ill, and whatever else they throw at people. by doing so they are demonstrating what sick twisted people they are.

NB kathy - the people who behave like this are cowards, nasty and malicious, best to try and ignore them, after you have reported them of course!

Excellent post cherry1. I'm in complete agreement with all you've said.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  kathybelle on Sat 25 Aug - 10:23

cherry1 wrote:It appears that TM and their associates, supporters want to do anything they can to try and prevent anything being said against them or any questions being asked which expose for example their discrepancies in interviews and statements. This can be clearly seen the way some of their supporters behave on stop the myths and expose the myths where they sit and slag some of the antis off, and accuse us of hating the Mccans and lying. I personally dont hate the Mccanns, I dont hate anyone, I hate the way they did not protect Madeleine and the way they refused to co-operate with the investigation and one minute say one thing and the next something completely different and we have seen a number of downright lies. I personally have never in this case said anything which to my knowledge is a lie, and inspite of being accused of doing so, those doing the accusing havent shown anything to show me what I have said is untrue. If they had I would be the first to admit I had made a mistake.

The above forums are doing their best to riducule posters on here, twitter and other places, they ridicule anyone who doesnt believe the Mccanns. In addition to that they are posting up personal information about posters - all been reported. I dont think they realise they are breaking the Malicious Communications Act, but may find out to their cost one day exactly what that means.
If I was given personal information about a pro, it wouldnt enter my head to post that up on public forums, and I wouldnt agree with anyone else doing so either.

they are doing their best to intimidate people from posting anything which highlights the inconsistencies in this case. They profess to care about Madeleine, what a joke that is, anyone who cared about Madeleine would be asking questions of the parents, why the lies, why the discrepancies, why the interference of the government, questions relating to the Gaspar statements etc. etc.

Strange how they spend all their time accusing people who dont believe the Mccanns of telling lies, yet never once have I seen any of them posting stuff about the Mccanns telling lies, so many of them as well. Just read Kate's book and total up the discrepancies in there from what she has previously said. If they truly want to know what happened to Madeleine they would be questionning the lies of the Mccanns.

The above sites accused TB of writing the letter to Missing People, even though they knew they were wrong they made no apology - that shows what kind of people they are.

We live in a demoncracy, people have a right to post what they believe, because that doesnt fit in with others doesnt give anyone the right to post up lies about individuals, call people mentally ill, and whatever else they throw at people. by doing so they are demonstrating what sick twisted people they are.

NB kathy - the people who behave like this are cowards, nasty and malicious, best to try and ignore them, after you have reported them of course!

Good morning Cherry

Thank you for your advice, you are right in what you say.

Regarding Tony Bennett, the way he has been treated by the McCanns, their scummy followers and the media is appalling. He has said nothing that isn't already written in the files. If and when the case goes to court, I hope he takes copies of those files with him to show the judge, if things go pear shaped for him.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  cherry1 on Sat 25 Aug - 17:11

Thanks dazedandconfused and kathy.

I am sure that TB will have a very good case to present which will include information from the files like the Almeida report. The judge should have a lot of questions to ask, Mccanns previously making malicious report against Amaral must be common knowledge, and he should be questionning how come the Mccanns havent sued the PJ and Almeida. Anyone with common sense can see it is a personal vendetta against TB just as is their personal vendetta against Amaral. What a pity they cant put the time and energy they use in these personal vendettas into coming clean about what they know for Madeleine's sake. There is only ONE version of the truth!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6242
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Guest on Sat 25 Aug - 20:43

cherry1 wrote:I

We live in a demoncracy, .........!

Ne'er a truer word

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Sat 25 Aug - 21:21

Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not. What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post.

I don't believe they pay anyone to post or if they do, I can't think of any poster that I have encountered that has raised my suspicion.

I agree on your second point and I think this would be a normal reaction to see what is being written about you if you were involved in such a case especially when you consider how much the internet has taken over from newspapers and TV for information/news compared to what it did years ago.

Well, I don't consider that normal at all if you have a missing daughter. A missing wallet, maybe. Not a missing daughter. If you have a daughter missing nothing else whatsoever on the face of the world matters. Ask Filomena, Rui Pedro's mother.



You said 'Team McCann' Claudia and not Kate McCann specifically therefore I was referring to all those involved in the case.

I consider Team McCann those close to the McCanns who do what they tell them/pay them to do. I'm sure that if they didn't find it 'important' or 'relevant' Team Mccann would be concentrating on something a bit more important (to me, anyway). Something along the lines of looking to find a missing child. Unless they think Madeleine is lost somewhere on the WWW. That would explain it.

But Claudia I quote from your inital reply: "I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not" and yet in your post above you appear to be implying that you DO believe that the McCanns AT LEAST tell people to do post and possibly pay them to do it too.

Just who exactly is this Team McCann you speak of ?

I presumed you were speaking of the whole Tapas group given that they were with the McCanns in PT along with the McCann family and Tapas group family/friends.

Would I expect the whole bunch NOT use the internet since May 07 ?

NO !!

Of course I believe they read case related forums, just like you do ! I quote from your initial reply:

"What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post"


Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 25 Aug - 21:24

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not. What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post.

I don't believe they pay anyone to post or if they do, I can't think of any poster that I have encountered that has raised my suspicion.

I agree on your second point and I think this would be a normal reaction to see what is being written about you if you were involved in such a case especially when you consider how much the internet has taken over from newspapers and TV for information/news compared to what it did years ago.

Well, I don't consider that normal at all if you have a missing daughter. A missing wallet, maybe. Not a missing daughter. If you have a daughter missing nothing else whatsoever on the face of the world matters. Ask Filomena, Rui Pedro's mother.




You said 'Team McCann' Claudia and not Kate McCann specifically therefore I was referring to all those involved in the case.

I consider Team McCann those close to the McCanns who do what they tell them/pay them to do. I'm sure that if they didn't find it 'important' or 'relevant' Team Mccann would be concentrating on something a bit more important (to me, anyway). Something along the lines of looking to find a missing child. Unless they think Madeleine is lost somewhere on the WWW. That would explain it.

But Claudia I quote from your inital reply: "I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not" and yet in your post above you appear to be implying that you DO believe that the McCanns AT LEAST tell people to do post and possibly pay them to do it too.

Just who exactly is this Team McCann you speak of ?

I presumed you were speaking of the whole Tapas group given that they were with the McCanns in PT along with the McCann family and Tapas group family/friends.

Would I expect the whole bunch NOT use the internet since May 07 ?

NO !!

Of course I believe they read case related forums, just like you do ! I quote from your initial reply:

"What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post"


Let's see if I can be clearer. I think that there are people close to the McCanns (paid or not) who read everything that is written about them and who infiltrate in fora (both pro and anti) with their knowledge and blessing. Those I call TM. I can't believe that people who genuinely have a missing daughter give a flying one about what posters say on fora. Not while the child is missing. Is that clear enough now?

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Guest on Sat 25 Aug - 21:27

Nail firmly and unequivocally hit on head.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Sat 25 Aug - 21:49

Claudia79 wrote:

Let's see if I can be clearer. I think that there are people close to the McCanns (paid or not) who read everything that is written about them and who infiltrate in fora (both pro and anti) with their knowledge and blessing. Those I call TM. I can't believe that people who genuinely have a missing daughter give a flying one about what posters say on fora. Not while the child is missing. Is that clear enough now?

Lets be fair now Claudia, your initial reply said 'Team McCann' and it was to this I commented on however you subsequently narrowed this down to the McCanns by mentioning their 'daughter'.


Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 25 Aug - 21:57

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Let's see if I can be clearer. I think that there are people close to the McCanns (paid or not) who read everything that is written about them and who infiltrate in fora (both pro and anti) with their knowledge and blessing. Those I call TM. I can't believe that people who genuinely have a missing daughter give a flying one about what posters say on fora. Not while the child is missing. Is that clear enough now?

Lets be fair now Claudia, your initial reply said 'Team McCann' and it was to this I commented on however you subsequently narrowed this down to the McCanns by mentioning their 'daughter'.


I think you are having a bit of an interpretation problem re TM. I consider TM those who are at the McCanns beck and call and are, therefore, close to them. If you still don't get it, I'll try it in Portuguese.


Last edited by Claudia79 on Sat 25 Aug - 22:02; edited 1 time in total

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Guest on Sat 25 Aug - 21:58

It's a simple concept unless one strives to be perverse.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 25 Aug - 22:02

The End Is Nigh wrote:It's a simple concept unless one strives to be perverse.


Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 25 Aug - 22:22

Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Let's see if I can be clearer. I think that there are people close to the McCanns (paid or not) who read everything that is written about them and who infiltrate in fora (both pro and anti) with their knowledge and blessing. Those I call TM. I can't believe that people who genuinely have a missing daughter give a flying one about what posters say on fora. Not while the child is missing. Is that clear enough now?

Lets be fair now Claudia, your initial reply said 'Team McCann' and it was to this I commented on however you subsequently narrowed this down to the McCanns by mentioning their 'daughter'.


I think you are having a bit of an interpretation problem re TM. I consider TM those who are at the McCanns beck and call and are, therefore, close to them. If you still don't get it, I'll try it in Portuguese.

I think there are those among us who should only be addressed in Portuguese.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 25 Aug - 22:56

dazedandconfused wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Let's see if I can be clearer. I think that there are people close to the McCanns (paid or not) who read everything that is written about them and who infiltrate in fora (both pro and anti) with their knowledge and blessing. Those I call TM. I can't believe that people who genuinely have a missing daughter give a flying one about what posters say on fora. Not while the child is missing. Is that clear enough now?

Lets be fair now Claudia, your initial reply said 'Team McCann' and it was to this I commented on however you subsequently narrowed this down to the McCanns by mentioning their 'daughter'.


I think you are having a bit of an interpretation problem re TM. I consider TM those who are at the McCanns beck and call and are, therefore, close to them. If you still don't get it, I'll try it in Portuguese.

I think there are those among us who should only be addressed in Portuguese.

Don't try me!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Sun 26 Aug - 22:37

Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not. What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post.

I don't believe they pay anyone to post or if they do, I can't think of any poster that I have encountered that has raised my suspicion.

I agree on your second point and I think this would be a normal reaction to see what is being written about you if you were involved in such a case especially when you consider how much the internet has taken over from newspapers and TV for information/news compared to what it did years ago.

Well, I don't consider that normal at all if you have a missing daughter. A missing wallet, maybe. Not a missing daughter. If you have a daughter missing nothing else whatsoever on the face of the world matters. Ask Filomena, Rui Pedro's mother.








As you can clearly see Claudia from my initial reply, I was actually in agreement with you and I still stand by my original point that I consider it 'normal' for those involved in the case to read the internet ie the Tapas group however you then added this:

"Well, I don't consider that normal at all if you have a missing daughter. A missing wallet, maybe. Not a missing daughter. If you have a daughter missing nothing else whatsoever on the face of the world matters. Ask Filomena, Rui Pedro's mother"

(A 'missing' daughter ? - So you don't believe the McCanns are directly involved in Madeleines fate then Claudia otherwise why the comparison with Rui Pedro's Mum ?)

Anyway coming back to the main point, I was referring to those involved in the case in general. You then mentioned 'missing daughter' (this can only apply to the McCanns) however this doesn't correspond with your post below.

"I think you are having a bit of an interpretation problem re TM. I consider TM those who are at the McCanns beck and call and are, therefore, close to them. If you still don't get it, I'll try it in Portuguese.."




Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 26 Aug - 22:46

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not. What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post.

I don't believe they pay anyone to post or if they do, I can't think of any poster that I have encountered that has raised my suspicion.

I agree on your second point and I think this would be a normal reaction to see what is being written about you if you were involved in such a case especially when you consider how much the internet has taken over from newspapers and TV for information/news compared to what it did years ago.

Well, I don't consider that normal at all if you have a missing daughter. A missing wallet, maybe. Not a missing daughter. If you have a daughter missing nothing else whatsoever on the face of the world matters. Ask Filomena, Rui Pedro's mother.








As you can clearly see Claudia from my initial reply, I was actually in agreement with you and I still stand by my original point that I consider it 'normal' for those involved in the case to read the internet ie the Tapas group however you then added this:

"Well, I don't consider that normal at all if you have a missing daughter. A missing wallet, maybe. Not a missing daughter. If you have a daughter missing nothing else whatsoever on the face of the world matters. Ask Filomena, Rui Pedro's mother"

(A 'missing' daughter ? - So you don't believe the McCanns are directly involved in Madeleines fate then Claudia otherwise why the comparison with Rui Pedro's Mum ?)

Anyway coming back to the main point, I was referring to those involved in the case in general. You then mentioned 'missing daughter' (this can only apply to the McCanns) however this doesn't correspond with your post below.

"I think you are having a bit of an interpretation problem re TM. I consider TM those who are at the McCanns beck and call and are, therefore, close to them. If you still don't get it, I'll try it in Portuguese.."


One last attempt (in English) to make you understand. Next time you'll have to pay me.
I consider TM those who act on behalf of the McCanns and who are instructed by them. As they have a missing daughter, I don't believe anyone in their place would be worried about what anyone says online (and would therefore not instruct those close to them to infiltrate fora) unless they actually don't have a daughter missing.
If you still don't get it then I'll have to conclude that your only intention is to disrupt.

P.S: You can also ask Rui Pedro's mother if she knows what Team Mendonša is.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Sun 26 Aug - 23:22

Claudia79 wrote:

One last attempt (in English) to make you understand. Next time you'll have to pay me.
I consider TM those who act on behalf of the McCanns and who are instructed by them. As they have a missing daughter, I don't believe anyone in their place would be worried about what anyone says online (and would therefore not instruct those close to them to infiltrate fora) unless they actually don't have a daughter missing.
If you still don't get it then I'll have to conclude that your only intention is to disrupt.

P.S: You can also ask Rui Pedro's mother if she knows what Team Mendonša is.

Its not disruption at all Claudia, I just like to ensure posts are read correctly and yours have been rather contradictory thats all.

Just to clarify my point on this matter with regards to people who are involved in this case, of which there are many when you consider the amount of statements within the files ie Tapas group/family/friends, in my opinion it is a normal reaction to see what is written about you.

I for one don't consider that those involved in the case who DO read the internet have anything to be worried about and I also don't condone them for reading anywhere either.

I've no idea who/what Team Mendonša is btw.





Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 26 Aug - 23:39

Fern wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

One last attempt (in English) to make you understand. Next time you'll have to pay me.
I consider TM those who act on behalf of the McCanns and who are instructed by them. As they have a missing daughter, I don't believe anyone in their place would be worried about what anyone says online (and would therefore not instruct those close to them to infiltrate fora) unless they actually don't have a daughter missing.
If you still don't get it then I'll have to conclude that your only intention is to disrupt.

P.S: You can also ask Rui Pedro's mother if she knows what Team Mendonša is.

Its not disruption at all Claudia, I just like to ensure posts are read correctly and yours have been rather contradictory thats all.

Just to clarify my point on this matter with regards to people who are involved in this case, of which there are many when you consider the amount of statements within the files ie Tapas group/family/friends, in my opinion it is a normal reaction to see what is written about you.

I for one don't consider that those involved in the case who DO read the internet have anything to be worried about and I also don't condone them for reading anywhere either.

I've no idea who/what Team Mendonša is btw.



Team Mendonša is what Filomena Mendonša, Rui Pedro's mother, doesn't have, unlike the McCanns. Her and all the other parents of missing children who are too busy doing everything to find their children to be online 'searching' on fora especially in people's posts.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:04


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum