Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 6:53

“Some informations” in the investigation files concerning Madeleine McCann disappearance, will remain under secrecy law, the Public Prosecutor's Office (Procuradoria-Geral da República) confirmed today. A request to keep some specific information confidential was made and the judge in charge of the case, Mr. Pedro Frias, accepted the request and declared those informations to remain under secrecy law, a spokeswoman from Procuradoria-Geral da República confirmed. Those “informations are not considered evidence”, the spokeswoman added. It was not possible to know who has made the request.

Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2008/07/there-will-be-no-full-access-to.html
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  pm on Thu 31 Jul - 7:07

Jacqui67 wrote:“Some informations” in the investigation files concerning Madeleine McCann disappearance, will remain under secrecy law, the Public Prosecutor's Office (Procuradoria-Geral da República) confirmed today. A request to keep some specific information confidential was made and the judge in charge of the case, Mr. Pedro Frias, accepted the request and declared those informations to remain under secrecy law, a spokeswoman from Procuradoria-Geral da República confirmed. Those “informations are not considered evidence”, the spokeswoman added. It was not possible to know who has made the request.

Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2008/07/there-will-be-no-full-access-to.html

Once again this couple will have a diferent treatment!
avatar
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 46
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 7:11

I wonder what it could be? Something that isnt relevant to the case at all like private notes to each other? Thats sort of thing.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 7:14

pm wrote:
Jacqui67 wrote:“Some informations” in the investigation files concerning Madeleine McCann disappearance, will remain under secrecy law, the Public Prosecutor's Office (Procuradoria-Geral da República) confirmed today. A request to keep some specific information confidential was made and the judge in charge of the case, Mr. Pedro Frias, accepted the request and declared those informations to remain under secrecy law, a spokeswoman from Procuradoria-Geral da República confirmed. Those “informations are not considered evidence”, the spokeswoman added. It was not possible to know who has made the request.

Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2008/07/there-will-be-no-full-access-to.html

Once again this couple will have a diferent treatment!

These will remain secret to the McCanns or just to the public?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  pm on Thu 31 Jul - 7:15

Jacqui67 wrote:I wonder what it could be? Something that isnt relevant to the case at all like private notes to each other? Thats sort of thing.


Jacqui67 - is not use here that! Only private details but i read in Correio da Manhã that they want secret the DNA reports!
avatar
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 46
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 7:44

pm wrote:
Jacqui67 wrote:I wonder what it could be? Something that isnt relevant to the case at all like private notes to each other? Thats sort of thing.


Jacqui67 - is not use here that! Only private details but i read in Correio da Manhã that they want secret the DNA reports!

The Mccanns want the reports?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 7:52

Morning Everyone, what is that the macs have that they can command such special treatment, why are the 'protected'..
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 8:06

Tosca wrote:Morning Everyone, what is that the macs have that they can command such special treatment, why are the 'protected'..

Morning. I dont usually have a suspicious mind but i think there are many ppl hiding behind something more mysterious. I hate to even say it here or i will be sued but the Payne *news* was acted upon immediately and that to me smells fishy

:Piranha:
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Susan on Thu 31 Jul - 9:18

Allstar wrote:
pm wrote:
Jacqui67 wrote:I wonder what it could be? Something that isnt relevant to the case at all like private notes to each other? Thats sort of thing.


Jacqui67 - is not use here that! Only private details but i read in Correio da Manhã that they want secret the DNA reports!

The Mccanns want the reports?


I doubt they want the reports unless its to burn them lol
avatar
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 57
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 9:26

Tosca wrote:Morning Everyone, what is that the macs have that they can command such special treatment, why are the 'protected'..


Morning Tosca ,just thinking about your comment ,yes why?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 9:36

I have been always a dangerous thing but maybe the Judge doesnt want some of the info released because the PJ dont want to much info in the public domain so they can still work on the case..hmmmmm ..possible
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 9:46

Tosca wrote:I have been always a dangerous thing but maybe the Judge doesnt want some of the info released because the PJ dont want to much info in the public domain so they can still work on the case..hmmmmm ..possible


It took me ages to find where i had posted ,there is so many threads on this site .Yes maybe the pj are just sitting back waiting to pounce . :Jump:
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Susan on Thu 31 Jul - 9:59

converted wrote:
Tosca wrote:I have been always a dangerous thing but maybe the Judge doesnt want some of the info released because the PJ dont want to much info in the public domain so they can still work on the case..hmmmmm ..possible


It took me ages to find where i had posted ,there is so many threads on this site .Yes maybe the pj are just sitting back waiting to pounce . :Jump:

Hey converted :)

If you go into the memberlist and click on your name it opens up your profile...go to stats on that page and you'll see:

Find all posts by converted :

The last ones should all come up :)
avatar
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 57
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 10:08

Ambersuz wrote:
converted wrote:
Tosca wrote:I have been always a dangerous thing but maybe the Judge doesnt want some of the info released because the PJ dont want to much info in the public domain so they can still work on the case..hmmmmm ..possible


It took me ages to find where i had posted ,there is so many threads on this site .Yes maybe the pj are just sitting back waiting to pounce . :Jump:

Hey converted :)

If you go into the memberlist and click on your name it opens up your profile...go to stats on that page and you'll see:

Find all posts by converted :

The last ones should all come up :)


Aaaaah thankyou Amber
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Susan on Thu 31 Jul - 10:39

Also converted I often move around files to other sections...ie...if someone puts up a new thread somewhere and it belongs elsewhere i will move it when ppl have finished chatting on it....

So for example if Paula puts up news about the amaral book on the main maddie thread...i later move it to the amaral section just to tidy up the forum...

If you need to find it later and you dont know where it is then put a few words into the search box (above right) and you'll find it :)

I hope thats clear

OK i'd better put this in the feedback thread too for anyone one who has queries
avatar
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 57
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Guest on Thu 31 Jul - 10:44

Amber whenI reply it used to go straight back now I have to click back into forum...have you done something
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Susan on Thu 31 Jul - 14:18

Tosca wrote:Amber whenI reply it used to go straight back now I have to click back into forum...have you done something

No i havent done a thing today....yesterday i messed around alot but not at all today
avatar
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 57
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Susan on Wed 3 Sep - 9:10

converted wrote:
Tosca wrote:Morning Everyone, what is that the macs have that they can command such special treatment, why are the 'protected'..


Morning Tosca ,just thinking about your comment ,yes why?

I've just seen you are sneakily posting articles from here onto another forum run by Kaz......

If you are going to be a spy .....at least ask for payment....spies get paid good money!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln
avatar
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 57
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: No full access to Madeleine's investigation files

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum