Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  kathybelle on Tue 28 Aug - 20:56

Annabel wrote:
Bobsy wrote:If he was on chemotherapy treatment during his battle with cancer it is likely he would have been given steroids and also other drugs to combat the side affects of the chemo regime. I am.

For me the same Bobsy, but it's already five years ago. I'm doing very well now.

(((((hugs))))) & xxx for you Annabel with your recovery. It is good to know that you are doing very well.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Bobsy on Tue 28 Aug - 21:23

kathybelle wrote:
Annabel wrote:
Bobsy wrote:If he was on chemotherapy treatment during his battle with cancer it is likely he would have been given steroids and also other drugs to combat the side affects of the chemo regime. I am.

For me the same Bobsy, but it's already five years ago. I'm doing very well now.

(((((hugs))))) & xxx for you Annabel with your recovery. It is good to know that you are doing very well.

Yes hugs and well done, I hope I can write the same myself in even one year. But not on a Missing Madeleine forum because I hope and pray that within a year the mystery will have been solved and being dealt with through the courts

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  kathybelle on Tue 28 Aug - 21:47

Bobsy wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Annabel wrote:
Bobsy wrote:If he was on chemotherapy treatment during his battle with cancer it is likely he would have been given steroids and also other drugs to combat the side affects of the chemo regime. I am.

For me the same Bobsy, but it's already five years ago. I'm doing very well now.

(((((hugs))))) & xxx for you Annabel with your recovery. It is good to know that you are doing very well.

Yes hugs and well done, I hope I can write the same myself in even one year. But not on a Missing Madeleine forum because I hope and pray that within a year the mystery will have been solved and being dealt with through the courts

Hi Bobsy

Like you I am living in hope that the McCanns are brought to justice. The turning point for the McCanns will be if they lose the lawsuit against Dr Amaral. Who knows this could be the catalyst that results in the case being reopened, always assuming the review hasn't been halted, through lack of finances.

If things go the way we want them to go, the "Gruesome twosome" will be here and I'll be

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Annabel on Tue 28 Aug - 21:53

Kathybelle and Bobsy!

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Bobsy on Tue 28 Aug - 21:54

kathybelle wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Annabel wrote:
Bobsy wrote:If he was on chemotherapy treatment during his battle with cancer it is likely he would have been given steroids and also other drugs to combat the side affects of the chemo regime. I am.

For me the same Bobsy, but it's already five years ago. I'm doing very well now.

(((((hugs))))) & xxx for you Annabel with your recovery. It is good to know that you are doing very well.

Yes hugs and well done, I hope I can write the same myself in even one year. But not on a Missing Madeleine forum because I hope and pray that within a year the mystery will have been solved and being dealt with through the courts

Hi Bobsy

Like you I am living in hope that the McCanns are brought to justice. The turning point for the McCanns will be if they lose the lawsuit against Dr Amaral. Who knows this could be the catalyst that results in the case being reopened, always assuming the review hasn't been halted, through lack of finances.

If things go the way we want them to go, the "Gruesome twosome" will be here and I'll be

I think there will be more than

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 28 Aug - 22:24

Chris wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Well I've not seen a putative Bicycle-McCann link before (Or have I ?)

Food for thought!

Well some think they have been taking the GBP for a ride for years!

Gerry has done at least one sponsored cycle ride. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id326.html

It's about halfway down on this link. Beware, there's also a lot of stuff about Kate ingratiating herself with a genuine victim of crime.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  kathybelle on Tue 28 Aug - 23:13

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
Chris wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Well I've not seen a putative Bicycle-McCann link before (Or have I ?)

Food for thought!

Well some think they have been taking the GBP for a ride for years!

Gerry has done at least one sponsored cycle ride. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id326.html

It's about halfway down on this link. Beware, there's also a lot of stuff about Kate ingratiating herself with a genuine victim of crime.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Loopdaloop on Tue 28 Aug - 23:29

Not a very good week for the Armstrongs.

You have Lance apparently living a lie for over a decade...
and you have Neil, apparently living a lie for nearly half a century



I also don't really see the links to the Mccann's, as the motivations and circumstances are all different

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 29 Aug - 9:08

I think it's just the basic similarity of someone with a guilty secret using bully boy tactics to silence people asking awkward questions.

Loopdaloop, I presume that, in relation to Neil Armstrong, you're talking about the rumours that the original moon landing was a hoax? There certainly are some doubts in my mind as to whether that one and later ones ever happened but has there been anything since Neil's death to raise the subject again?

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 1 Nov - 9:50

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/shamed-lance-armstrong-flames-023754914.html

The Jim'll Fix It badge is a good idea.

Perhaps we can have a new topic on whom we'd most like to burn in effigy - Snowflake: let's cut a deal - we won't nominate the McCanns and you won't nominate Tony Bennett!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Annabel on Thu 1 Nov - 10:32


Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Panda on Thu 1 Nov - 12:04

I really don't see the similarity between Armstrong and the McCanns. With Armstrong it was the Fame and money , but he never conned the general public into giving him money, he used rich organisations like Nike.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 1 Nov - 13:14

No I certainly don't put him in the same category as them but the similarity is that he used bully boy tactics to stop people from revealing that he was a cheat.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Armstrong = the McCanns

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:54


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum