Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Annabel on Wed 29 Aug - 20:54

Reviews of FMF and PS. The "review" and meaning.
http://sic.sapo.pt/proj_queridajulia/Scripts/VideoPlayer.aspx?videoId={F1A5CB03-5D20-490A-97DF-A0C773098825}

http://mariacpois.blogspot.nl/2012/08/comentarios-de-fmf-e-ps-revisao-e-o.html


google translation

About this false question, here are the opinions Francisco Moita Flores and Paul Sergeant.

Program Dear Julia, 29 August 2012; SIC.

Julia Pinheiro

FMF Francisco Moita Flores

PS Paul Sergeant

*******

FMF-i sto is very strange. Incidentally, I believe that this is more strange because in England every day, I will not say almost every day, but children often disappear. As in Portugal and also some disappear as seen not so much as those that disappear in England.

And this investigation is an investigation into a case investigated. What SY is doing, or what the British Police is doing is to investigate the process that the Portuguese Police investigated. It was not just the police who invested therein (the 3 million and such). Who invests there are always the same.


It is the government handing money to them to see all the solutions that exist for this case Maddie. Being sure that, for them, the solution is always the same. The Tiny was kidnapped and therefore we will see where the PJ failed for us to discover the kidnapper. No more chances.


And so what happens and I realize that the first public intervention inspectors made is that there is an exam, an exam written test and oral test to Case Investigated by the Portuguese Police. Whilst all the things that they brought were thousands of letters and clues, things like that. At the time that was two months ago but there were things that were all resolved by the Portuguese Police, which had them resolved.

What do I fear? But only if the Portuguese authorities are eyes closed, which is preparing another bleaching operation of this case. And, the bleaching operation results of this:

"The Girl in fact been kidnapped, so there's no chance of the Tiny involve people known as "an infamous thing", they are all good guys, so this was a Moroccan or a Portuguese ...... It has to be someone with complexion dark, which made ​​the kidnapping.

And these gentlemen were all coitaditos vacation, good people and bother them or throw questions is in fact an insult to many people. Good ..... it is perverse because it shows that people spend millions to whiten, images.


The process is closed. Only those who can open this process is the Portuguese prosecutor. So what they are doing is an investigation process that is closed. Are spending too much money and their fate is not yet there have the IMF.



PS: This is always an agenda. All these news, especially when coming from the British media, have an agenda. Here a month ago there was anything, but a call this is a different call. What this man has to say because there is nothing going to close or not to close.

To no longer have sovereignty and fully endorse everything that Francisco said. And then what they did was a review of what the police had done. But none of that counts!

What counts is that we'll have in September 13th and 14th and on the 20th and 21 more of the final hearings of the trial of the main action of the McCanns against Gonçalo Amaral .

Maintain interest in the limelight because this is news without interest (the SY or borrow more money MET) revisit the 195 clues. It's pure stupidity. Is junk media but the case remains in the limelight in order to make a recovery after making a recovery in terms of image. And, they should realize that the Portuguese and the English have now also realize that there is more than that. Already SY now also appears to give an air of "authority" of respectability.

FMF: more respectable than the British government

PS: remember (turning to FMF) that David Cameron was taking cups and forgot daughter in PUB. This seems to be repetitive in English. And so there must be some insight here that this is just media strategy to return again to the fore in this English case, in light of the McCanns work a little bit the image.

FMF: there is a very critical mistake that could present SY and I always considered it a serious error in the process and I do not mind giving this contribution to SY, that is. why, why the Portuguese Judicial Police in the first time because it resolves the first time, parents protected and shielded her friends?

Why was that not the protection of addressing the situation before we were to live? I know colleagues (fellow journalist JP) have a vision beata (beatérica) "ai, parents, poor things; friends there, poor things, they are all good people and only drink glasses of red wine (wine) and had nothing to do with the child who was asleep at 200 meters, it is evil police.

This blessed and very moralistic vision has nothing to do with what is attack the problems of violence and homicides in which everyone is treated equally. And, the first suspect is what is closest. Victims, Children and Others, are produced by those who are closest. Not to say that it is the parents but are those who had access to the house.

After this problem also arose and wrong "was not bothering phone calls to dads?" ; Higher authorities who said there was "no messing these gentlemen?"; And the Portuguese Judicial Police that tells the truth
If telephoned the Embassies; telephoned directly to ....... (Noise); calls came from the British government? Responding to this! Because they know this answer! And, it's not worth being silent.

Then there is a question that is simpler than it is a technical gesture Police, which is the simplest of all: I challenge anyone here present, to go to a house with a semi closed blinds and leave with a child on her back.

PS passing over a bed

FMF: is a reconstruction, called this a rebuilding. Put up a child on his back and goes with her ​​to the back over a window that is open. And, let's see if we can not all fall to the ground if all pass and goes one and not the other passes. Why not pass!

PS: there are two ways. Nobody will close the process that is filed. The process itself is closed. Again this is rubbish but media there would be two ways to reopen this case:

one is Attorney General look with eyes to see, and I apologize, but review was not in 21 days but it was impossible to review and ask about some great credibility, I know, to "ask new requests for tracks that were not investigated.

the second and this was like the fly honey is the girl's mother to answer questions not answered. If the girl's mother wants answer will help a lot of research and will not do what a Judicial Inspector told him "you do not know the answer to these questions will make confuse the investigation." And she said "yes, yes, if that's what the investigation thinks." She rethink this and so will know what happened.

on Wednesday, August 29, 2012


Last edited by Annabel on Thu 30 Aug - 8:57; edited 1 time in total

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Karen on Thu 30 Aug - 8:27

WOW!! thanks Annabel

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  whatsupdoc on Thu 30 Aug - 9:03

Got this via ur twitter Karen...

I struggled to read it but I can't make head nor tail of it.

OK on the Court dates. I hope it goes well for Dr Amaral, he really deserves some good luck.

I hope everyone doesn't C & P the article when replying...I find it so annoying

whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Panda on Thu 30 Aug - 9:22

Thanks Annabel.....very informative and highlights yet again the impudence of Cameron sending SY to scrutinize the

findings of the Portugese investigation just to please Rebecca and the McCanns. Ben Needhams Mother was told by her

local Police that they couldn't intervene in a case that happened abroad.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  whatsupdoc on Thu 30 Aug - 9:39

Panda I did pick out the behaviour of Cameron the headless chicken making decisions to please people when they hadn't been thought through. I think he loses every which way now. PM's go from bad to worse.

All the money this case has soaked up just to try and make lies appear as the truth...people saw through it from the start, well, most of the people on the net. How people can buy newspapers without fish & chips in beats me LOL

The McCann case is unique as it has had more publicity and more money thrown at it than any other child case.

I think Gerry and his brother John made a bad decision in one respect. It did make sure that Gerry and Kate were not sent to jail , for child neglect if nothing else, but it has tarred every McCann supporter with a brush that says they will lie to protect their fellow Brothers.


whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  T4two on Thu 30 Aug - 9:50

The British police can intervene in a case which happened abroad if the victim is a British national and there are grounds to suspect that the crime was perpetrated by British citizens. Indeed, prosecution of such cases can take place in the United Kingdom without prejudicing the jurisdiction of the judicial authorities in the country where the crime allegedly took place. In the case of Ben Needham one can only assume that there are no grounds for suspecting that a crime has been committed by British subjects, or alternatively, that the police have no interest in pursuing it and are using the 'abroad' argument as an excuse. In the case of the McCanns, only a fool could ignore the indicative evidence pointing to the parents. IMO therefore, the argument reiterated ad nauseam by the British police, that investigation is out of their jurisdiction, is a sham.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Panda on Thu 30 Aug - 10:07

whatsupdoc wrote:Panda I did pick out the behaviour of Cameron the headless chicken making decisions to please people when they hadn't been thought through. I think he loses every which way now. PM's go from bad to worse.

All the money this case has soaked up just to try and make lies appear as the truth...people saw through it from the start, well, most of the people on the net. How people can buy newspapers without fish & chips in beats me LOL

The McCann case is unique as it has had more publicity and more money thrown at it than any other child case.

I think Gerry and his brother John made a bad decision in one respect. It did make sure that Gerry and Kate were not sent to jail , for child neglect if nothing else, but it has tarred every McCann supporter with a brush that says they will lie to protect their fellow Brothers.


Morning whatsupdoc, surprisingly, after 5 years the McCanns still have their supporters and if the "review" by sy shows

the Portugese Police were not remiss in their investigation , I suspect these same people will still not be convinced.!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Panda on Thu 30 Aug - 10:13

T4two wrote:The British police can intervene in a case which happened abroad if the victim is a British national and there are grounds to suspect that the crime was perpetrated by British citizens. Indeed, prosecution of such cases can take place in the United Kingdom without prejudicing the jurisdiction of the judicial authorities in the country where the crime allegedly took place. In the case of Ben Needham one can only assume that there are no grounds for suspecting that a crime has been committed by British subjects, or alternatively, that the police have no interest in pursuing it and are using the 'abroad' argument as an excuse. In the case of the McCanns, only a fool could ignore the indicative evidence pointing to the parents. IMO therefore, the argument reiterated ad nauseam by the British police, that investigation is out of their jurisdiction, is a sham.

Well Mrs Needham said this in the T.V. Interview .....it was only when SY were commissioned to "review" the McCann case that Mrs Needhams' local Police got involved and liaised with the Greek Police to dig up the area where Ben was playing while workmen were excavating.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Oldartform on Thu 30 Aug - 10:53

T4two wrote:The British police can intervene in a case which happened abroad if the victim is a British national and there are grounds to suspect that the crime was perpetrated by British citizens. Indeed, prosecution of such cases can take place in the United Kingdom without prejudicing the jurisdiction of the judicial authorities in the country where the crime allegedly took place. In the case of Ben Needham one can only assume that there are no grounds for suspecting that a crime has been committed by British subjects, or alternatively, that the police have no interest in pursuing it and are using the 'abroad' argument as an excuse. In the case of the McCanns, only a fool could ignore the indicative evidence pointing to the parents. IMO therefore, the argument reiterated ad nauseam by the British police, that investigation is out of their jurisdiction, is a sham.

So, if SY are suspecting a crime has been committed by TM, it seems they don`t actually need to request more funds from dear Dave, they could legitimately undertake their own investigation, question TM under oath, request medical histories, financial histories, phone histories, in fact question everyone including the Gaspars, Gordon Brown, Cherie Blair, John Buck, etc and even question all the OC employees again. They don`t need Dave`s permission or money to do this.


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  T4two on Thu 30 Aug - 11:56

Oldartform wrote:
T4two wrote:The British police can intervene in a case which happened abroad if the victim is a British national and there are grounds to suspect that the crime was perpetrated by British citizens. Indeed, prosecution of such cases can take place in the United Kingdom without prejudicing the jurisdiction of the judicial authorities in the country where the crime allegedly took place. In the case of Ben Needham one can only assume that there are no grounds for suspecting that a crime has been committed by British subjects, or alternatively, that the police have no interest in pursuing it and are using the 'abroad' argument as an excuse. In the case of the McCanns, only a fool could ignore the indicative evidence pointing to the parents. IMO therefore, the argument reiterated ad nauseam by the British police, that investigation is out of their jurisdiction, is a sham.

So, if SY are suspecting a crime has been committed by TM, it seems they don`t actually need to request more funds from dear Dave, they could legitimately undertake their own investigation, question TM under oath, request medical histories, financial histories, phone histories, in fact question everyone including the Gaspars, Gordon Brown, Cherie Blair, John Buck, etc and even question all the OC employees again. They don`t need Dave`s permission or money to do this.


Exactly. They need funding for the review - they don't need funding for a proper investigation. In fact the question should have been asked as to why the British police failed to arrest the parents and T7 on their return to the UK way back in 2007, bearing in mind that Prior is supposed to have said that he has arrested people with less evidence or words to that effect.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Oldartform on Thu 30 Aug - 12:33

T4two wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
T4two wrote:The British police can intervene in a case which happened abroad if the victim is a British national and there are grounds to suspect that the crime was perpetrated by British citizens. Indeed, prosecution of such cases can take place in the United Kingdom without prejudicing the jurisdiction of the judicial authorities in the country where the crime allegedly took place. In the case of Ben Needham one can only assume that there are no grounds for suspecting that a crime has been committed by British subjects, or alternatively, that the police have no interest in pursuing it and are using the 'abroad' argument as an excuse. In the case of the McCanns, only a fool could ignore the indicative evidence pointing to the parents. IMO therefore, the argument reiterated ad nauseam by the British police, that investigation is out of their jurisdiction, is a sham.

So, if SY are suspecting a crime has been committed by TM, it seems they don`t actually need to request more funds from dear Dave, they could legitimately undertake their own investigation, question TM under oath, request medical histories, financial histories, phone histories, in fact question everyone including the Gaspars, Gordon Brown, Cherie Blair, John Buck, etc and even question all the OC employees again. They don`t need Dave`s permission or money to do this.


Exactly. They need funding for the review - they don't need funding for a proper investigation. In fact the question should have been asked as to why the British police failed to arrest the parents and T7 on their return to the UK way back in 2007, bearing in mind that Prior is supposed to have said that he has arrested people with less evidence or words to that effect.

I`m sure anyone else would have been, at least, taken in for thorough questioning.

I`m a strong believer in `the power of the victim` and KM`s whole demeanor is one of the best examples I`ve ever seen (save perhaps kittens and puppies). Put this together with `the power of the bully` in the shape of GM and his aggressive, arrogant, `we`re important people` demeanor and you`ve got one hell of a double aspect offensive. Plus of course they`re doctors.

It would affect anyone and I believe even the police succumbed. What if they were wrong - there would have been the most dire consequences from the outraged public and from the threat of legal proceedings for wrongful arrest. I can see the position the police were in. What happened to Goncalo could easily have happened to one of the UK cops if they`d doubted TM.

Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  tanszi on Thu 30 Aug - 13:12

i agree with most of your post, however, i dont think there would have been outrage from the general public, except that whipped up by the family etc of the McCs, and then im sure this would be countered by those who would think hang on a minute this is normal procedure for those closest to be questioned and and released on bail or pending investigation or whatever. I really donbt remember fmuch outrage from the UK public when the McCs were made arguidos, the only shouts of concern of a "fit up" came if i recall from TM family. There was no rioting in the street as K McC would like to think. How many times have we heard and seen people on the tv, wearing t shirts, protesting their innocence and appealling for information about the missing or murdered only to eventually find out that they were the perpetrators.The recent case horrendous case of Tia Sharp is a case in point, and neither did I see the UK media all over it issuing appalling criticism of the police, although they did apologise for not finding the body in the house sooner, although its fair to think it was removed and then placed there. We can thank the dogs for indicating that. im not criticising either, im just using it to illustrate that no police force is perfect, but id dont see anyone subjected to the awful public hounding and criticism that Dr Goncalo Amaral was subjected to. Xenophobia was well and truly in evidence there. I truly believe there were UK police officers in Portugal who were concerned about the contradictions of TM, hence the dogs. jimo.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  T4two on Thu 30 Aug - 13:33

Oldartform wrote:
T4two wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
T4two wrote:The British police can intervene in a case which happened abroad if the victim is a British national and there are grounds to suspect that the crime was perpetrated by British citizens. Indeed, prosecution of such cases can take place in the United Kingdom without prejudicing the jurisdiction of the judicial authorities in the country where the crime allegedly took place. In the case of Ben Needham one can only assume that there are no grounds for suspecting that a crime has been committed by British subjects, or alternatively, that the police have no interest in pursuing it and are using the 'abroad' argument as an excuse. In the case of the McCanns, only a fool could ignore the indicative evidence pointing to the parents. IMO therefore, the argument reiterated ad nauseam by the British police, that investigation is out of their jurisdiction, is a sham.

So, if SY are suspecting a crime has been committed by TM, it seems they don`t actually need to request more funds from dear Dave, they could legitimately undertake their own investigation, question TM under oath, request medical histories, financial histories, phone histories, in fact question everyone including the Gaspars, Gordon Brown, Cherie Blair, John Buck, etc and even question all the OC employees again. They don`t need Dave`s permission or money to do this.


Exactly. They need funding for the review - they don't need funding for a proper investigation. In fact the question should have been asked as to why the British police failed to arrest the parents and T7 on their return to the UK way back in 2007, bearing in mind that Prior is supposed to have said that he has arrested people with less evidence or words to that effect.

I`m sure anyone else would have been, at least, taken in for thorough questioning.

I`m a strong believer in `the power of the victim` and KM`s whole demeanor is one of the best examples I`ve ever seen (save perhaps kittens and puppies). Put this together with `the power of the bully` in the shape of GM and his aggressive, arrogant, `we`re important people` demeanor and you`ve got one hell of a double aspect offensive. Plus of course they`re doctors.

It would affect anyone and I believe even the police succumbed. What if they were wrong - there would have been the most dire consequences from the outraged public and from the threat of legal proceedings for wrongful arrest. I can see the position the police were in. What happened to Goncalo could easily have happened to one of the UK cops if they`d doubted TM.

I take your point, but do we accept that the police are capable of being 'intimidated' into not pursuing an investigation if suspects are sufficiently clever at presenting themselves as victims or bullies, or was the intimidation perhaps from a higher more influential source? Talking about bullies brings the person who was PM at that time immediately to mind and then of course there was that ghastly woman parading as Home Secretary whilst claiming her husband's pornography on expenses. Perhaps the combination of a bully, a morally bankrupt politician at the top and a Chief Constable brown-nosing in a bid to land a lucrative post in Northern Ireland together with the 'victim' and 'bully' suspects you describe, was just too much at the time. 5 years on and there's been a change of personnel at the top but the same tactics of head in the sand i.e. ignoring the facts, are being employed and it appears to be very much a question of "carry on as before". The review is a farce - it's what politicians do to buy time. IMO this is a war of attrition instigated by the political class. Cameron should bite the bullet, apologise to the Portuguese for the antics of the British government and police and start supporting a real investigation, since I doubt that this is going to go away, but I suspect he doesn't have what it takes to do the right thing.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Oldartform on Thu 30 Aug - 13:49

I must admit the general public and the press didn`t protest to begin with when TM were suspects, so I`d like to think you`re right. When Tia Sharp`s step-grandad appeared on TV it was a bit different as he wasn`t a respectable doctor and he and the rest of the family seemed to have a dysfunctional history (easy for the general public to jump to conclusions). I just think its the way TM presented themselves that may have made our coppers over cautious.


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  cass on Thu 30 Aug - 13:50

Oldartform wrote:
T4two wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
T4two wrote:The British police can intervene in a case which happened abroad if the victim is a British national and there are grounds to suspect that the crime was perpetrated by British citizens. Indeed, prosecution of such cases can take place in the United Kingdom without prejudicing the jurisdiction of the judicial authorities in the country where the crime allegedly took place. In the case of Ben Needham one can only assume that there are no grounds for suspecting that a crime has been committed by British subjects, or alternatively, that the police have no interest in pursuing it and are using the 'abroad' argument as an excuse. In the case of the McCanns, only a fool could ignore the indicative evidence pointing to the parents. IMO therefore, the argument reiterated ad nauseam by the British police, that investigation is out of their jurisdiction, is a sham.

So, if SY are suspecting a crime has been committed by TM, it seems they don`t actually need to request more funds from dear Dave, they could legitimately undertake their own investigation, question TM under oath, request medical histories, financial histories, phone histories, in fact question everyone including the Gaspars, Gordon Brown, Cherie Blair, John Buck, etc and even question all the OC employees again. They don`t need Dave`s permission or money to do this.


Exactly. They need funding for the review - they don't need funding for a proper investigation. In fact the question should have been asked as to why the British police failed to arrest the parents and T7 on their return to the UK way back in 2007, bearing in mind that Prior is supposed to have said that he has arrested people with less evidence or words to that effect.

I`m sure anyone else would have been, at least, taken in for thorough questioning.

I`m a strong believer in `the power of the victim` and KM`s whole demeanor is one of the best examples I`ve ever seen (save perhaps kittens and puppies). Put this together with `the power of the bully` in the shape of GM and his aggressive, arrogant, `we`re important people` demeanor and you`ve got one hell of a double aspect offensive. Plus of course they`re doctors.

It would affect anyone and I believe even the police succumbed. What if they were wrong - there would have been the most dire consequences from the outraged public and from the threat of legal proceedings for wrongful arrest. I can see the position the police were in. What happened to Goncalo could easily have happened to one of the UK cops if they`d doubted TM.
everyone is shit scared of the mcanns in the uk -- question is why ?

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Oldartform on Thu 30 Aug - 14:13

T42 quote - "I take your point, but do we accept that the police are capable of being 'intimidated' into not pursuing an investigation if suspects are sufficiently clever at presenting themselves as victims or bullies, or was the intimidation perhaps from a higher more influential source? Talking about bullies brings the person who was PM at that time immediately to mind and then of course there was that ghastly woman parading as Home Secretary whilst claiming her husband's pornography on expenses. Perhaps the combination of a bully, a morally bankrupt politician at the top and a Chief Constable brown-nosing in a bid to land a lucrative post in Northern Ireland together with the 'victim' and 'bully' suspects you describe, was just too much at the time. 5 years on and there's been a change of personnel at the top but the same tactics of head in the sand i.e. ignoring the facts, are being employed and it appears to be very much a question of "carry on as before". The review is a farce - it's what politicians do to buy time. IMO this is a war of attrition instigated by the political class. Cameron should bite the bullet, apologise to the Portuguese for the antics of the British government and police and start supporting a real investigation, since I doubt that this is going to go away, but I suspect he doesn't have what it takes to do the right thing. "

Sad to say you`re probably right T4Two - I admire your talent for standing back and seeing the whole picture - seems obvious when one does that. Yes, when one removes all the `what ifs` it can only be intimidation from a higher more influential source.

I can imagine the scenario at the moment.

Bernie - "Look Dave, things aren`t as straightforward as we thought. The review is pointing strongly to Mr and Mrs McCann being involved and the Portuguese police being spot on after all. Do you want us to carry on reviewing?".

Dave - "Oh my god how damned embarrassing, are you totally sure? That damned Rebekah woman will be the finish of me"

Bernie - "Sorry to put you into a flap Dave, but I have to abide by the law and I intend to proceed with my own investigation".

Now what is Dave going to do?


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Wallflower on Thu 30 Aug - 14:13

Exactly Cass. Why is everyone so scared fo the McCanns in this country? That is the real mystery of the sad Madeleine McCann case, in my opinion.

In discussing whether the police should go on with the review for another year, or whether they need another million or 10 million pounds, it's worth bearing in mind that the British police hindered the original Portuguese investigation in many ways, when they could have helped. Remember, that they refused the medical records of Madeleine and her parents as well as financial background information.

In my opinion, this whole review is a complete farce. It was instigated because of the pressure put on David Cameron and Theresa May by Rebecca Brooks, "sympathiser" of the McCanns, and whose papers have sold millions of extra copies due to the Madeleine story. It would be funny if it wsn't so sickening.

Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Guest on Thu 30 Aug - 14:27

Well the fact is that not everybody is scared of them.

It may be that some are - even as a conspiracy theory refusenik it seems likely to me that they have dirt on somebody, though: What I say is press ahead and let Healy & McCann do their worst.

If, as well as bringing those responsible (???) for Madeleine's disappearance to Justice, we can also clear up other putative crimes - whoever they may have been committed by and whoever else is implicated, then jolly good show.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Panda on Thu 30 Aug - 14:30

I go back to 3a's when i read a post saying Gerry was a Fund Raiser for the Labour Party and might have had information

that Blair and Brown did not want released. How many doctors would have contact with PM'S and their wives unless they knew each other socially before the holiday? This makes a lot of sense to me and probably at the time the PM's did not think the interest in this case would not last 5 years.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Oldartform on Thu 30 Aug - 14:51

Panda wrote:I go back to 3a's when i read a post saying Gerry was a Fund Raiser for the Labour Party and might have had information

that Blair and Brown did not want released. How many doctors would have contact with PM'S and their wives unless they knew each other socially before the holiday? This makes a lot of sense to me and probably at the time the PM's did not think the interest in this case would not last 5 years.

Its what I`ve always thought Panda, but you`d think, if that was the case, Dave would be only too pleased to expose it.


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  mariang on Thu 30 Aug - 15:02

oldartform - every time I read your avatar I always read it as oldfartform!! I would imagine that Dave would love to push any dirt on former ministers - but cant recall it being done before - after all I guess he also has skeletons in the cupboard...... I can only imagine that they all have plenty on each other!

mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Oldartform on Thu 30 Aug - 15:05

mariang wrote:oldartform - every time I read your avatar I always read it as oldfartform!! I would imagine that Dave would love to push any dirt on former ministers - but cant recall it being done before - after all I guess he also has skeletons in the cupboard...... I can only imagine that they all have plenty on each other!

Ha ha - I know - I suppose I ought to change it but can`t be bothered. At least it causes a few giggles.
Anyway I am an old fart.


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Panda on Thu 30 Aug - 15:31

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:I go back to 3a's when i read a post saying Gerry was a Fund Raiser for the Labour Party and might have had information

that Blair and Brown did not want released. How many doctors would have contact with PM'S and their wives unless they knew each other socially before the holiday? This makes a lot of sense to me and probably at the time the PM's did not think the interest in this case would not last 5 years.

Its what I`ve always thought Panda, but you`d think, if that was the case, Dave would be only too pleased to expose it.


Dave was too busy cosying up to Murdoch and Rebekah There was a good Article in the Independent a couple of days ago about why Murdoch "outed"Prince Harry , I tried to post and paste it but strange things happen , I get a lot of gobbledegook from some papers and have to edit them out , the Independent being one of them.

David Cameron , although brought up in a middle class family and educated at Eton is reactive , not proactive and quite morally corrupt. How can you have any respect for a PM who, although presiding over high unemployment and poverty spends £30,000 on a Bathroom makeover at No 10!!!!! Makes no attempt to order a clampdown on the Tax dodgers and was more than happy to employ Coulson....is that not enough to realise why he wouldn't rock the boat.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  T4two on Thu 30 Aug - 16:44

An important aspect for me - and Amaral's musings in his book certainly strengthen this impression - is that there appears to have been a conflict of interest between the British police on the ground in Portugal and their superiors at Leicestershire Constabulary from quite an early stage. I'm pretty certain that the British police were sent out to Portugal by their superiors, not to assist the Portuguese police as such but rather, to assist the McCanns; to assist the McCanns by finding the abductor and if possible, facilitating the safe return of their daughter Madeleine. It must have seemed unthinkable to those people at the time, that the parents and their daughter could be anything else but the victims of a henious crime perpetrated against them by a third party; after all the parents were doctors, one a GP and the other a consultant and their friends were also doctors. The cream of the NHS so to speak. Once the British police arrived, it soon became obvious to them that this image of the poor parents, desparate for news of their abducted child just didn't ring true. In fact it was the British police who first muted the possibility that the parents themselves could be involved and it was the British police who persuaded the Portuguese that they weren't looking for an abductor at all and that they should focus their attention on the parents. It was the British police who brought in the profiler Lee Rainbow and the expert Mark Harrison and it was on the strength of their expertise that the recommendation was made to the Portuguese police to bring in the British dogs specialized in seeking blood and cadaver. In fact, as long as the officers from Leicestershire Constabulary on the ground in Portugal were allowed to follow their usual procedures, and in spite of the lack of cooperation from their base back in Leicester – refusal to supply medical records, refusal to supply telephone records,refusal to supply credit-card information, refusal to supply financial records, refusal to supply background information and the witholding of possibly important witness information such the Gaspar statements etc. - the case against the parents built very quickly; too quickly perhaps, that is, before certain people back in England at the top actually realized what was happening. And that I suspect is the point at which it went from being unthinkable to suspect the parents to being unacceptable.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Oldartform on Thu 30 Aug - 17:09

T4Two - and the suspicions of the British Police were corroborated in the Wikileaks cable :-

"In a diplomatic cable marked confidential, the US ambassador reported: "Without delving into the details of the case, Ellis admitted that the British police had developed the current evidence against the McCann parents, and he stressed that authorities from both countries were working co-operatively."



Last edited by Oldartform on Thu 30 Aug - 17:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Moita Flores and Paulo Sargento on SIC

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum