Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  wjk on Fri 31 Aug - 18:09

the slave wrote:It's ILLEGAL to put random photos of CHILDREN in the meeedja without the express permission of THE PARENTS.
Will these papers and the muppet that started this latest outrage be ARRESTED!!!!!!!
Sadly, its to do with Madeleine, so there will be no arrests!
As seems par for the course in this sad case.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  wjk on Fri 31 Aug - 18:26


“She didn’t seem to fit with her family at all."

Well, IF that was Madeleine, she would fit in with the family by now. She would have been with them for over 5 years! As opposed to only 4 years with the McCanns!























wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Fri 31 Aug - 19:38

Same Old Same Old!!!

Why do these people when in public do nothing but take a crap picture, and tell the papers years late....


WHY DON'T THEY ALERT THE AUTHORITIES THERE AND THEN???????

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  kitti on Fri 31 Aug - 21:18

If she sat in front off me right now I wouldn't recognise her and I bet most off us have seen more pictures off Madeleine than this idiot.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  malena stool on Fri 31 Aug - 22:26

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2012/08/31/madeleine-mccann-seen-with-german-family-on-flight-potential-sighting/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl6%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D125064

A wee tad late, but Parentdish is reporting the 'sighting' now... But strangely not taking comments!

Madeleine McCann 'seen with German family on flight'. Could this be the missing girl?

Police are said to be investigating a possible sighting of missing Madeleine McCann on a plane flying from Ibiza to Munich.

German businessman Frank Bode, 42, took a picture of the young girl on board the flight who he claimed was British, resembled Madeleine, and was in the care of a German family.

He was so sure the girl was Madeleine that he contacted the police and was quizzed at length by Scotland Yard detective about the sighting.

Mr Bode first saw the girl at Ibiza airport earlier this month and said that his 'intuition' told him she 'could be Madeleine'.

"She didn't seem to fit with her family at all. Her father was clearly German, as were her two brothers - both around 10 to 12 years old - but her mother appeared to be British," he told The Sun, "They were all speaking German - except for the girl, who I heard speaking British English."

Mr Bode took a photo of the girl as he travelled with them on the bus ferrying passengers to the plane, and sat close to them on the two hour flight to Munich.

"The two boys were touching her strangely and the girl seemed out of place - nervous and stuttering," he alleged, adding "Her mother, who bore no resemblance to her, was a strange woman who didn't talk on the entire trip."

He said he subsequently showed his photo to some friends who agreed it could be Madeleine, who has been missing since disappearing from a holiday flat in Portugal in 2007.

Clarence Mitchell, spokesperson for Madeleine's parents said last night that Kate and Gerry were 'aware of this information, as are the British police'.

Scotland Yard confirmed they had received new information but said they would not be 'providing a running commentary on this case.'



malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13248
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Panda on Fri 31 Aug - 22:39

This couple are shameless, all this is in preparation for the Trial but it has rebounded because this proves yet again that Amaral's book did not hinder the search for Madeleine.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  hobnob on Fri 31 Aug - 23:15

BRITISH cops were last night probing a possible sighting of Madeleine McCann — on a holiday jet from Ibiza to Munich.
Tourist Frank Bode, 42, said he saw a girl resembling Maddie with a German family.

The businessman took a blurry picture of the youngster who he said was British and did not seem to fit in with the family.

He was so convinced it was Maddie — who vanished in Portugal in 2007 days before her fourth birthday — that he immediately contacted “Find Madeleine” investigators in the UK.

Scotland Yard cops then spoke to him at great length about what he saw and are following up his claims.

German Mr Bode — who saw the girl at Spain’s Ibiza airport as he returned home from a break earlier this month — said: “My intuition told me the youngster, who was seven to ten years old, could be Madeleine.

“She didn’t seem to fit with her family at all. Her father was clearly German, as were her two brothers — both around ten to 12 years old — but her mother appeared to be British.

"They were all speaking German — except for the girl, who I heard speaking British English.”

The printing firm sales boss took his snap on a transit bus taking passengers to the plane.

And while on the two-hour Lufthansa flight to Munich he sat close to the family and kept an eye on the girl.

Mr Bode said: “The two boys were touching her strangely and the girl seemed out of place — nervous and stuttering.

"Her mother, who bore no resemblance to her, was a strange woman who didn’t talk on the entire trip.

I was never very interested in the Maddie case but I felt something was up. I showed the photo to some of my friends who agreed it could be her.”

Kate and Gerry McCann’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: “Kate and Gerry are aware of this information, as are the British police.”

A Scotland Yard spokesman confirmed they had received new information from Mr Bode and said: “We are aware, but we are not providing a running commentary on this case.”

A major Scotland Yard review of the case was launched in May last year after a request from Home Secretary Theresa May supported by David Cameron.

Maddie — who would be nine now — went missing from her parents’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz. The Portuguese investigation into the case was formally shelved in July 2008.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4513083/Probe-after-Madeleine-McCann-seen-with-German-family-on-holiday-jet-from-Ibiza-to-Munich.html#ixzz25A30YuFc

OK let's look at this.


He was so convinced it was Maddie — who vanished in Portugal in 2007 days before her fourth birthday — that he immediately contacted “Find Madeleine” investigators in the UK
When exactly did he contact them? whilst he was on the bus?
Whilst he was on the plane?
On his arrival back in the UK?
When he got home having unpacked and had a cuppa?

He doesn't tell us so we can't assume.

“My intuition told me the youngster, who was seven to ten years old, could be Madeleine."
Intuition and not looks, accent or pleas for help?
Could be not is?
Who did he call?
Who are the “Find Madeleine” investigators in the UK
Are we talking the mccanns coldline or did he dial 999?

“She didn’t seem to fit with her family at all. Her father was clearly German, as were her two brothers — both around ten to 12 years old — but her mother appeared to be British"
How was the father clearly german?
Did he speak german?
Did he wear leiderhosen?
Was he wearing a hitler moustache and eating a bratwurst?
How did the boys look clearly german?
Language or accents?
Clothing?
An urge to wear leiderhosen?
Complaining about us beating them in the 1966 world cup?

How did the mother appear to be british?
Why british rather than english, irish, scottish or welsh?
She would have had an accent which would have given her away.
Was she drinking a cuppa whilst eating fish and chips?
How does he know the mother was british when he says they were all speaking german?

Why was the girl speaking british english (as opposed to what? american english, australian english? scottish, irish or welsh english?)
Did she have an accent?

He sat close to the family on the 2 hr Lufthansa flight to Munich so i would assume there would be a few germans on it.

Why did he not alert the cabin crew as to his suspicions? that way LE could have been waiting when the plane landed to ask a few probing questions.


Mr Bode said: “The two boys were touching her strangely and the girl seemed out of place — nervous and stuttering.
How does he mean touching her strangely?

Where were they touching her?
How did she react when touched?
If they were touching her inappropriately again, why did he not alert the cabin crew?
Why did he not alert the parents
I would be nervous and stuttering if i had a strange man staring at me for two hours and i was a child.

"Her mother, who bore no resemblance to her, was a strange woman who didn’t talk on the entire trip."
How does he know the mother was british if she never spoke the whole trip?
How does he know they all spoke german except for the girl if the mother never spoke the whole trip.
Was she using telepathy?
What was strange about her ?
Was it because she never spoke whilst on the trip yet he could tell she was british.
I bet it was the union jack costume, or maybe she was a pearly queen.
How does he know she might not be the girl's bio mother.
She bore no resemblance to the mother yet he makes no mention of any resemblance to the brothers or the father.
How does he know she isn't perhaps a stepmother or the father isn't a step dad and the boys step brothers?
Not all kids look like their parents.
What if she was an IVF baby from a donor egg and /or sperm?
How does he know she wasn't adopted or a foster child?
how does he know she wasn't a relative??

I was never very interested in the Maddie case but I felt something was up. I showed the photo to some of my friends who agreed it could be her.”
Anything in the negative is sensitive,
Not only does he claim he was not interested, he weakens the statement with the addition of very interested, indicating thus there was interest.
But negates the previous sentence which is non interest.
He was interested in the case.
He felt something was up but doesn't tell us what the something was.
If he had suspicions why did he wait rather than alert the cabin crew as to his concerns?

When did he show some of his friends the photo?
Before or after he called the 'investigators'?


This smacks of some man wanting his 15 mins of fame and a nice paycheck for his story.
I don't think there is any big money reward now since the NOTW was the one who put it up ( and is now long defunct)
Every time there has been an alleged sighting the subject has always waited before alerting LE rather than contacting them immediately.
I recall one waiting till she got home from a vacation before calling in, it turned out to be not her.
summer alwasy results in alleged sightings al of which are fake.
I would be interested to know if he has contacted the mccanns directly or is known to them directly or indirectly.
I am also aware that sightings have been bought by investigators.

Madeleine died during her vacation in PDL.
Cadaver dogs reacted behind the sofa, to laundered curtains (they were still damp when the PJ arrived the night she vanished) to the parents wardrobe and also cuddle cat, kates checkered pants, a child's red t shirt and the hire car.
blood and fluids were found in the apt. and in the trunk of the hire car. they showed inconclusive, they couldn't prove it was from madeleine but they couldn't disprove it either.


hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Age : 52
Location : uk
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  malena stool on Sat 1 Sep - 12:56

Hi Panda, It would be nice if the mass of disingenuous actions and statements made by the McCanns and others on their behalf could be used against them... Not knowing the procedures of the Portuguese legal system perhaps evidence such as this can be introduced, but I would assume their highly paid mouthpieces will have that avenue of approach well closed off as being predjudicial to their client's case.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13248
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Panda on Sat 1 Sep - 13:17

malena stool wrote:Hi Panda, It would be nice if the mass of disingenuous actions and statements made by the McCanns and others on their behalf could be used against them... Not knowing the procedures of the Portuguese legal system perhaps evidence such as this can be introduced, but I would assume their highly paid mouthpieces will have that avenue of approach well closed off as being predjudicial to their client's case.

Hi Malena, I believe Amaral changed his Lawyer recently which is a shame because this Lawyer will not be au fait with the history of the McCanns v Amaral . Incidentally, there will be no Jury in this case , which is a shame because the Jurors would be pro-Amaral I'm sure. It is a civil case so there will be three Judges which surprises me that the McCanns do not want to attend. Apparently, one of the Judges will be able to "help" the McCanns.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

All supposed sightings

Post  comperedna on Sat 1 Sep - 13:24

and 'lookee likee' evidence are total nonsense: absolute tosh. No-one knows what Madeleine would look like if she were alive now (which I very very much doubt). The 'aged' photos are only slightly better than guesswork, and whatever comments are made about odd relatives who don't seem to fit with the child, are nonsense piled on top of nonsense. Perhaps any reports along those lines are merely to sell more newspapers, or else calculated to keep the case in the news by those who wish to make more money out of it, or to distract attention from other more unwelcome events surrounding of the case.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  malena stool on Sat 1 Sep - 13:33

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:Hi Panda, It would be nice if the mass of disingenuous actions and statements made by the McCanns and others on their behalf could be used against them... Not knowing the procedures of the Portuguese legal system perhaps evidence such as this can be introduced, but I would assume their highly paid mouthpieces will have that avenue of approach well closed off as being predjudicial to their client's case.

Hi Malena, I believe Amaral changed his Lawyer recently which is a shame because this Lawyer will not be au fait with the history of the McCanns v Amaral . Incidentally, there will be no Jury in this case , which is a shame because the Jurors would be pro-Amaral I'm sure. It is a civil case so there will be three Judges which surprises me that the McCanns do not want to attend. Apparently, one of the Judges will be able to "help" the McCanns.
Hi Panda,
Only one? I would think, judging from their past input, there's an entire flock of judiciary here in the UK that would be willing to sell their souls to help them.....
But they can't legally interfere with Portugal's internal judiciary.......can they?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13248
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Panda on Sat 1 Sep - 13:38

comperedna wrote:and 'lookee likee' evidence are total nonsense: absolute tosh. No-one knows what Madeleine would look like if she were alive now (which I very very much doubt). The 'aged' photos are only slightly better than guesswork, and whatever comments are made about odd relatives who don't seem to fit with the child, are nonsense piled on top of nonsense. Perhaps any reports along those lines are merely to sell more newspapers, or else calculated to keep the case in the news by those who wish to make more money out of it, or to distract attention from other more unwelcome events surrounding of the case.

Hi comparedna, when you think about it, every single sighting all around the World has been nonsense. I think the McCanns/ Mitchell have been happy to see the press giving them free publicity over the Years suggesting Madeleine is still alive, but in reality it HAS PROVED THE OPPOSITE.!!!!! after 5 years , not a trace, which suggests Madeleine is dead.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Panda on Sat 1 Sep - 13:42

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:Hi Panda, It would be nice if the mass of disingenuous actions and statements made by the McCanns and others on their behalf could be used against them... Not knowing the procedures of the Portuguese legal system perhaps evidence such as this can be introduced, but I would assume their highly paid mouthpieces will have that avenue of approach well closed off as being predjudicial to their client's case.

Hi Malena, I believe Amaral changed his Lawyer recently which is a shame because this Lawyer will not be au fait with the history of the McCanns v Amaral . Incidentally, there will be no Jury in this case , which is a shame because the Jurors would be pro-Amaral I'm sure. It is a civil case so there will be three Judges which surprises me that the McCanns do not want to attend. Apparently, one of the Judges will be able to "help" the McCanns.
Hi Panda,
Only one? I would think, judging from their past input, there's an entire flock of judiciary here in the UK that would be willing to sell their souls to help them.....
But they can't legally interfere with Portugal's internal judiciary.......can they?

No Malena, it was said the Judge at the Book injunction Trial is young and was overawed by the McCanns . Gerry leaving

before the end and Fiona sitting with Kate . Duarte like a Banshee making all kinds of allegations, demanding the file, which she got and gave to the McCanns. This time, it is a civil case so I assume the Judges are more experienced.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  malena stool on Sat 1 Sep - 19:58

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:Hi Panda, It would be nice if the mass of disingenuous actions and statements made by the McCanns and others on their behalf could be used against them... Not knowing the procedures of the Portuguese legal system perhaps evidence such as this can be introduced, but I would assume their highly paid mouthpieces will have that avenue of approach well closed off as being predjudicial to their client's case.

Hi Malena, I believe Amaral changed his Lawyer recently which is a shame because this Lawyer will not be au fait with the history of the McCanns v Amaral . Incidentally, there will be no Jury in this case , which is a shame because the Jurors would be pro-Amaral I'm sure. It is a civil case so there will be three Judges which surprises me that the McCanns do not want to attend. Apparently, one of the Judges will be able to "help" the McCanns.
Hi Panda,
Only one? I would think, judging from their past input, there's an entire flock of judiciary here in the UK that would be willing to sell their souls to help them.....
But they can't legally interfere with Portugal's internal judiciary.......can they?

No Malena, it was said the Judge at the Book injunction Trial is young and was overawed by the McCanns . Gerry leaving

before the end and Fiona sitting with Kate . Duarte like a Banshee making all kinds of allegations, demanding the file, which she got and gave to the McCanns. This time, it is a civil case so I assume the Judges are more experienced.
Hopefully so Panda.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13248
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Why every Madeleine Sighting is crucial and cant be ignored

Post  Annabel on Sun 2 Sep - 10:33

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4516642/Why-every-Madeleine-McCann-sighting-is-crucial-and-cant-be-ignored.html#ixzz25I1UA8gs

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Guest on Sun 2 Sep - 11:02

Utter, unmitigated, irresponsible drivel.

The worst thing is that those who rely upon rags like the Sun are probably easily influenced.

If they were to have the PJ files read to them, there might be a sea-change in public opinion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 2 Sep - 11:47

I've encountered people who claim to have read the police files (and seen all the lying through their teeth interviews and know about the fund, everything about which stinks to high heaven) but they still believe the McCanns. I'm not sure if Sun readers would be capable of believing anything other than the claptrap that Antonella and the rest come out with!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  mara thon on Sun 2 Sep - 12:01

Presumably this is going to be yet another innocent family having their lives scrutinised and turned upside down. The Sun has published a photo of yet another innocent child for the world to see and probably put the child in danger. It is way way past time that someone put a stop to all this utter rubbish and the upset and turmoil that has been, and is being, caused to completely innocent families. This whole Mccann saga has been way out of hand for years and nobody has done a damned thing about investigating the Mccanns properly. It appears that what the Mccanns say is accepted as gospel by all those in authority. It's a complete farce and disgrace from start to present day.

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  malena stool on Sun 2 Sep - 16:15

Why is the Sun not covering the McCann family's hurried rush to East Midlands Airport, a mere 11.8 miles from their home village of Rothley?

Haven't they sped off to Munich to check if this latest sighting is their daughter Madeleine, and if not why not?

Surely it can't be the cost of the flight which is deterring them, they do have after all a huge publicly donated fund available to book flights for purposes such as this, or has it all been set aside as payments to their lawyers?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13248
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

as above

Post  halfamo on Sun 2 Sep - 17:33

Hi all i don't post often but could'nt let this one pass me by- what utter nonsense ...i can't believe these stupid sightings are still happening .This silly tale has enough holes in it to be able to sieve veg through it .The mothers British but never spoke so he knows she's British ...how? and if a child had spent 5yrs in Germany they surely would have attended school so would be fluent in German.What a waste of column inches .

halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Age : 70
Location : west Midlands UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

as above

Post  halfamo on Sun 2 Sep - 17:57

I've just read the Sun article and the commissioner of police is asking for more money for this review .. i'm sorry but what makes this child more important than other children , how many kids are there out there who need finding , with all the money they have accumulated perhaps its about time they get off their backsides . This has been going on for 5 long yrs and all they do is sit back and complain that not enough is done .This is the reason i post rarely now because its obvious no way are they going to be held responsible.If they win the case against Amaral they will be laughing all the way to the bank and hey ho another Kate book on our fight for justice ... makes my blood boil.

halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Age : 70
Location : west Midlands UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Guest on Sun 2 Sep - 19:00

It's not obvious to me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  malena stool on Sun 2 Sep - 19:08

halfamo wrote:Hi all i don't post often but could'nt let this one pass me by- what utter nonsense ...i can't believe these stupid sightings are still happening .This silly tale has enough holes in it to be able to sieve veg through it .The mothers British but never spoke so he knows she's British ...how? and if a child had spent 5yrs in Germany they surely would have attended school so would be fluent in German.What a waste of column inches .
mo, long time no see.
Good points you've made, but the Sun will print any garbage to sell tomorrow's fish and chip wrapping. Please God let Amaral crucify them on the 12th or we might as well all go and donate to the McCanns next new car.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13248
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  weissnicht on Sun 2 Sep - 19:22

Why people who "see" Maddie somewhere always tell that to The Sun? (NI)
Why not to the Guardian.. or any other not tabloid paper. As they seem to avoid police and are always telling the "big news" to the papers... sorry paper. It's always Sun. (or maybe, just maybe an other Murdoch rag)

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Bebootje on Sun 2 Sep - 19:46

He says a lot but didn't LOOK her in the eyes

Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Age : 54
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:27


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum