Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus

5 posters

Go down

Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus Empty Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus

Post  Annabel Sun 2 Sep - 18:24

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981604701

Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus
September 02, 2012 11:55 AM EDT

A recent so-called "sighting" of Madeleine McCann seems as bogus as any sighting of Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. The blurry image captured by a German tourist depicts a very young blonde child with different facial structure and shape of the missing British child. Anyone with eyes in their heads that is familiar with this child's case can clearly see that this latest sighting is just bogus.

girl on Ibiza busThe child in the picture seen here is far more blurry than it needed to be —could this guy not hold his phone steady enough to get a decent pic? Newer mobile phones are pretty good at capturing images, especially with how close the kid was to the guy taking pictures of her. Furthermore, it's really odd that this guy took a picture of her without the family's knowledge. He alleges that the child was with a German family and seemed "out of place" although her mother appeared to be British. He also alleges that the child was seven to 10-year-old. Well, not to sound rude, but that's just a load of tripe. This child is obviously younger than seven! She looks like a pudgy little five-year-old who was tired from her trip with her family.

Indeed it seems that every young blonde girl in Europe is subject to the obsession of weirdos who are enthralled by this case. Even though the evidence in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann indicates that the toddler never made it out of her family's vacation apartment alive.

This case has been, and is continuing to be, ridiculous.

Crime analyst and profiler Chelsea Hoffman can be found on The Huffington Post, Chelsea Hoffman: Case to Case and many other outlets. Follow @TheRealChelseaH on Twitter or click here to contact Chelsea directly.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus Empty Re: Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus

Post  kitti Mon 3 Sep - 8:08

I wonder if it's blurry on purpose

Why hasn't the owner off this child come forward and complained?

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus Empty Re: Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus

Post  malena stool Mon 3 Sep - 8:26

kitti wrote:I wonder if it's blurry on purpose

The photo is so blurred the child's parents probably didn't recognize her. Or more likely, the childs parents took the photo and claimed to be the 'Tourist'.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 3 Sep - 8:27

malena stool wrote:

The photo is so blurred the child's parents probably didn't recognize her. Or more likely, the childs parents took the photo and claimed to be the 'Tourist'.

And sold the photo to the press?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 3 Sep - 8:29

I think the latter melena....

More parents making money out off their own children.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 3 Sep - 8:41

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:

And sold the photo to the press?
There are parents around who are mercenary enough to make money out of their children?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 3 Sep - 8:43

kitti wrote:I think the latter melena....

I repeat;
There are parents around who are mercenary enough to make money out of their children?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 3 Sep - 8:44

malena stool wrote:

I repeat;

Child exploitation.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 3 Sep - 10:17

Bobsy wrote:
malena stool wrote:

I repeat;

Child exploitation.
Where are the child protection agencies when they are needed? We see and hear them advertising and begging for money on a regular basis but never when children are being used by unscrupulous, narcissistic and greedy parents.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 3 Sep - 10:40

malena stool wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
malena stool wrote:

I repeat;

Child exploitation.
Where are the child protection agencies when they are needed? We see and hear them advertising and begging for money on a regular basis but never when children are being used by unscrupulous, narcissistic and greedy parents.

Maybe the child's parents are doctors!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 3 Sep - 11:55

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
malena stool wrote:

I repeat;

Child exploitation.

Maybe the child's parents are doctors!
Now there's a thought... Would doctors stoop that low do you think??? Latest Madeleine McCann Sighting Is Bogus 192282
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down