Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have today purchased the book madeleine £1

+14
Lioned
snowflake
Loopdaloop
mariang
mara thon
Justiceforallkids
comperedna
tigger
the slave
AnnaEsse
T4two
kathybelle
wjk
Panda
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 Empty Re: I have today purchased the book madeleine £1

Post  mara thon Sat 8 Sep - 13:54

I haven't seen the book in any shop here, not the English bookshops or anywhere else.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 Empty Re: I have today purchased the book madeleine £1

Post  mariang Sat 8 Sep - 14:27

mara thon wrote:I haven't seen the book in any shop here, not the English bookshops or anywhere else.
Saw a copy here - one! Also saw one copy in bangkok airport which i hid behind other books!!
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sat 8 Sep - 23:03

I knock the books on the floor... clumsy
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 8 Sep - 23:35

There are a considerable number available on E.Bay for 0.99p though you have to watch out for the postage.I would imagine there are still about 20,000 or more in gerrys garden shed as well.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Sat 8 Sep - 23:45

Loopdaloop wrote:I knock the books on the floor... clumsy

I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 23324 I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 23324

When amaral's book is on sale in any of my local bookshops I willdo the same. I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 23324
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 8 Sep - 23:47

snowflake wrote:

I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 23324 I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 23324

When amaral's book is on sale in any of my local bookshops I willdo the same. I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 23324

That would be a bit silly.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Sun 9 Sep - 0:15

It would be if it ever did happen but it won't.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 9 Sep - 0:38

Thats OK then.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 9 Sep - 8:06

I think if people will read "the bewk" the less they believe mccanns and surely the less they like kate mccann. The vulgar, rude, attencion seeking, selfish, common spoiled prat. imo
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 9 Sep - 8:22

Don't forget greedy.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 9 Sep - 9:25

kitti wrote:Don't forget greedy.....
Sorry I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 182123
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Sun 9 Sep - 10:43

snowflake wrote:

2 Books fighting on the floor creates a great picture in my mind. I wonder which one will win. Lol

I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 Running

I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 Running1
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 9 Sep - 10:57

I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 Book
Swashbooklers
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Sun 9 Sep - 12:43

almostgothic wrote:I have today purchased the book madeleine £1 - Page 2 Book
Swashbooklers

Brilliant love it
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2