Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded

5 posters

Go down

The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded Empty The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded

Post  HiDeHo Sun 9 Sep - 13:20

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Troll-efforts-to-distract/Pam-Gurney-s-EFFORT-in-YouTube-in-ONE-DAY-1-1161424.html

I had over 100 comments (replies to other posters) on my videos in one day....50 were from Pamela Gurney

This does not include other random comments or comments on other uploader videos.

Thanks to all those (whoever you are) below that kept her on her toes yesterday and thanks to everyone on other days. I bel;ieve her 'effort' is designed to influence casual viewers but the replies help to avoid that.

Why the sudden effort yesterday?

cercopiteco1 20 minutes ago.
Mrs Pamela is a "mirrors climber".. do you know the meanning of this saying?
It's used to indicate an impossible thing. When one tells a lie or makes fun of you or when tries to find 100 excuses for one thing! one says "do not climb on mirrors!" because it is so obvious that he's doing it to take the piss.... and that it is useless to even listen to him! Since it is impossible to do it ....
Stop climbing on mirrors Mrs Pam! :)

braska19
KD2024
Imogen Dymond
strengthnhope7
cercopiteco1
MrNotbornyesterday1
ellajo1209
mesmereldi moon
mariebk10

The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded Pgwhatmadekatecry800-1

The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded Pgwhatmadekatecry800

The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded Pgdocandpb800

These were the videos of choice

McCLIP: What was said that made Kate cry?

FULL Documentary BANNED by the McCanns (Overturned) Truth of the Lie - Gonçalo Amaral

Madeleine McCann - Criminal Profiler Pat Brown on CTV News - April 25 2012

Last edited by HiDeHo on Sun 9 Sep - 13:31; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded Empty Re: The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded

Post  Guest Sun 9 Sep - 13:28

I hadn't heard that expression about climbing on mirrors before - sounds similar to trying to hold back the tide - it certainly applies to trolls and wind-up merchants. I'm doing my best now not to encourage them by feeding them!

Pammy really needs to get out more.........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded Empty Re: The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded

Post  fred Sun 9 Sep - 13:39

Pamela is a xenophobic nutter! She told me I was against the McCanns because I'm Portuguese, so pointed out to her, actually I'm English and didn't come to live here until I was in my twenties, so I'm now a sad individual, who is jelous of them The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 23324
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 9 Sep - 13:47

fred wrote:Pamela is a xenophobic nutter! She told me I was against the McCanns because I'm Portuguese, so pointed out to her, actually I'm English and didn't come to live here until I was in my twenties, so I'm now a sad individual, who is jelous of them The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 23324

sabot and bonny are ust as bad they are having fits theres some panicked pros thats for sure LOL The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 23324 The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 23324 The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 23324 The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 23324 The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 23324
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 9 Sep - 15:11

fred wrote:Pamela is a xenophobic nutter! She told me I was against the McCanns because I'm Portuguese, so pointed out to her, actually I'm English and didn't come to live here until I was in my twenties, so I'm now a sad individual, who is jelous of them The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 23324

She was convinced that I was Anna Raccoon!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 9 Sep - 15:21

AnnaEsse wrote:

its quite sa dthe way grown adults like them behave isnt it anna
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 9 Sep - 15:24

Justiceforallkids wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Yes, after all I had said, she had to mistake me for Anna Raccoon! The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 389741
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 9 Sep - 15:28

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Yes, after all I had said, she had to mistake me for Anna Raccoon! The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 389741
oh dear you must of found that quite hurtful and unhelpful and ludicrious The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 389741
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 9 Sep - 15:30

Justiceforallkids wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

oh dear you must of found that quite hurtful and unhelpful and ludicrious The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 389741

It was. Couldn't work out where I had gone wrong! The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded 234512
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 9 Sep - 18:29

what was it that made Kate Cry and what is the inference from the video?
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 9 Sep - 18:37

Loopdaloop wrote:what was it that made Kate Cry and what is the inference from the video?

That's the only time I have seen what looks like real distress from Kate McCann.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 9 Sep - 18:44

AnnaEsse wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:what was it that made Kate Cry and what is the inference from the video?

That's the only time I have seen what looks like real distress from Kate McCann.

I agree, it did look real.

Gerry still had his face snarled in a look of disgust
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 9 Sep - 18:45

Very strange - Gerry was wallowing in the limelight as usual when Kate became upset.

Guilty conscience maybe - not that it appears to trouble her most of the time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down