Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam

3 posters

Go down

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Empty US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 12 Sep - 11:57

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Empty Re: US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam

Post  Badboy Wed 12 Sep - 13:35

WAS THIS CONCERNING THE PROGRAMME BY TIM HOLLAND OR IS THAT A DIFFERENT SUBJECT.
CH4 CANCALLED A DO WITH ISLAM;THE UNTOLD STORY
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Empty Re: US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam

Post  Panda Wed 12 Sep - 15:55

The situation in the Middle East is very dangerous now, not just in Libya. Apparently it was on youtube , probably taken off now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 12 Sep - 16:08

Sep 12, 10:16 AM EDT
Perceived insults to Islam trigger Muslim anger

By ROBERT H. REID
Associated Press

World Video

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam MUSLIM_ANGER%3FSITE%3DCACRU%26SECTION%3DHOME%26TEMPLATE%3DDEFAULT&timezone=-60&var_SECTION=INTERNATIONAL%3B%20EUROPE

Buy AP Photo Reprints

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam SpacerUS ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Ap_photo_promo

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam A
Muslim anger over perceived Western insults to Islam has exploded several times, most recently in Tuesday's attacks against U.S. diplomatic posts in the Middle East in which U.S. ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed.

The violence, fueled mostly by religious zealots, reflects the tension between Muslims and the secular West that followed the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Here are some of the most serious incidents:

MUHAMMAD CARTOONS

The September 2005 publication by the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten of cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad unleashed a wave of violent protests by Muslims, who believe any image of their religion's founder is forbidden. Dozens of people were killed in weeks of protests that included violent attacks against Danish missions in Syria, Iran, Afghanistan and Lebanon. At least six people were killed in a June 2008 suicide bombing at the Danish embassy in the Pakistani capital, Islamabad. Al-Qaida claimed responsibility, citing anger over the cartoons. The Danish government described the Muslim backlash as the country's worst international crisis since World War II.

SATANIC VERSES

British author Salman Rushdie's 1988 novel, "Satanic Verses," inspired in part by the life of Muhammad, won kudos from critics in Britain but prompted outrage among many Muslims, who considered it slanderous. Deadly riots against the book erupted in Islamabad, Pakistan and Mumbai, India, and the book was banned in South Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and several other countries. Iran's Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini issued a religious edict in 1989 calling for Rushdie's death, leading the writer to live in hiding for a decade. Although Rushdie was never physically harmed, his Japanese translator was stabbed to death in 1991 and his Italian translator was injured in a stabbing that same year

VAN GOGH ASSASSINATION

Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh, an outspoken critic of Islam whose film "Submission" criticized the treatment of Muslim women, was shot dead in November 2004 as he bicycled in the capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam. A 26-year-old Dutch citizen of Moroccan origin, Mohammed Bouyeri, was convicted of the murder and sentenced to life imprisonment. Van Gogh's assassination set off a wave of more than 170 small reprisal attacks against mosques and churches over the following weeks, according to a report by the Anne Frank Foundation and the University of Leiden.

"BURN A QURAN DAY"

A 2010 call by Florida preacher Terry Jones to burn Qurans on the ninth anniversary of 9/11 alarmed the U.S. military, which feared the move would endanger the lives of American troops fighting Islamist extremists in Afghanistan and Iraq. Although Jones called off the burning, thousands of Afghans encouraged by the Taliban set fire to tires in the streets of the Afghan capital, Kabul, and other cities and chanted "Death to America." Police in a province near Kabul fired shots in the air to disperse a crowd trying to storm the governor's residence.

Jones' congregation went ahead with a Quran burning in March 2011, triggering protests across Afghanistan after video of the ceremony was posted on the Internet. In the most violent protest, hundreds of protesters stormed a U.N. compound in Mazar-i-Sharif in northern Afghanistan, killing seven foreigners, including four Nepalese guards.

MORE QURAN BURNING

In February, U.S. soldiers at Bagram prison in Afghanistan burned 315 copies of the Qurans and other religious materials that had been taken from Bagram's facility library for disposal. Word of the burning, which the U.S. said was unintentional, triggered scores of anti-American protests across the country which left more than 30 Afghans and six U.S. soldiers dead. They included two U.S. troops who were shot by an Afghan soldier and two U.S. military advisers who were gunned down at their desks at the Afghan Interior Ministry. Six U.S. Army soldiers received unspecified administrative punishment for the burning, the Pentagon announced last month.

-------

Associated Press correspondents Karl Ritter in Stockholm, Jan M. Olsen in Copenhagen, Sebastian Abbot in Islamabad and Deb Riechmann and Patrick Quinn in Kabul contributed to this report.

© 2012
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 12 Sep - 17:13

It's still there on YouTube.

The movie trailer they're killing over has been there since July 2nd

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 12 Sep - 18:01

Well Iv'e just watched it and it really is a disgusting video made by amateurs and should never have been put on youtube . I hope the American makers and Actors are now ashamed that it cost 4 lives. The reaction of the Muslims in Libya was used as an excuse to fuel the tension but went too far.

I expect the participants in the Film and the Maker will be traced by the U.S. and youtube should withdraw it immediately before any muslims in another Country get any ideas.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 12 Sep - 18:06

Panda wrote:Well Iv'e just watched it and it really is a disgusting video made by amateurs and should never have been put on youtube . I hope the American makers and Actors are now ashamed that it cost 4 lives. The reaction of the Muslims in Libya was used as an excuse to fuel the tension but went too far.

I expect the participants in the Film and the Maker will be traced by the U.S. and youtube should withdraw it immediately before any muslims in another Country get any ideas.

Panda it is an amateur film, made by one man. Whatever insults there are to Islam, there is no excuse here to kill anyone.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 12 Sep - 18:34

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:Well Iv'e just watched it and it really is a disgusting video made by amateurs and should never have been put on youtube . I hope the American makers and Actors are now ashamed that it cost 4 lives. The reaction of the Muslims in Libya was used as an excuse to fuel the tension but went too far.

Panda it is an amateur film, made by one man. Whatever insults there are to Islam, there is no excuse here to kill anyone.

Yes I know, but many Muslims in the Middle East do not value life at all or they wouldn't be dying in their thousands and seeing their Cities destroyed and Families in refugee camps. Their way of life is quite alien to us , but look at the damage the West has done by invading these Countries on the pretext of getting rid of a Dictator, they have made the situation worse.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 12 Sep - 19:59

I HEARD,METHINKS,THAT IT SUPPOSEDLY W AS MADE BY PASTOR JONES
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 12 Sep - 21:51

Badboy wrote:I HEARD,METHINKS,THAT IT SUPPOSEDLY W AS MADE BY PASTOR JONES

What do you mean Badboy??
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 12 Sep - 22:40

Panda wrote:

YOU KNOW THE PASTOR WHO SAID HE WOULD PUBLICY BURN A QURAN,I GOT IMPRESSION IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIM,IT APPEARS THAT IT MIGHT BE SOMEONE ELSE.
CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HALF THE VIDEO IS ABOUT
SOMEONE AT US MILITARY DID CONTACT VIDEO MAKER WARNING THEIR COULD BE PROBLEMS .
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 12 Sep - 22:50

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Yes I know, but many Muslims in the Middle East do not value life at all or they wouldn't be dying in their thousands and seeing their Cities destroyed and Families in refugee camps. Their way of life is quite alien to us , but look at the damage the West has done by invading these Countries on the pretext of getting rid of a Dictator, they have made the situation worse.

I appreciate all that Panda, but there is still no excuse for killing simply because some amateur made a very bad film about Mohammed.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 12 Sep - 23:01

Badboy wrote:
Panda wrote:

YOU KNOW THE PASTOR WHO SAID HE WOULD PUBLICY BURN A QURAN,I GOT IMPRESSION IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIM,IT APPEARS THAT IT MIGHT BE SOMEONE ELSE.
CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HALF THE VIDEO IS ABOUT
SOMEONE AT US MILITARY DID CONTACT VIDEO MAKER WARNING THEIR COULD BE PROBLEMS .

The Pastor is American and lives there. This video on youtube , don't know who produced it, but it is very offensive and would obviously upset Muslims. The Americans have proved not exactly diplomatic abroad, waterboarding prisoners, one Soldier on a solo killing spree at a village one night, etc, alltheir efforts in the Middle East has made matters worse. It's like a domino effect watching all these middle east wars destroying their homes and infrastructure , the refugee camps overflowing and a big problem for the host Countries.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 12 Sep - 23:06

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I appreciate all that Panda, but there is still no excuse for killing simply because some amateur made a very bad film about Mohammed.

Of course it's not but these are probably rebels , not educated people who live primitive lives by our standard and have

little regard for human life. I'm not condoning it , but can see how offensive that video would be to a devout muslim.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 12 Sep - 23:09

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Of course it's not but these are probably rebels , not educated people who live primitive lives by our standard and have

little regard for human life. I'm not condoning it , but can see how offensive that video would be to a devout muslim.

Yes, that's the scary part of all this, how an offended 'devout Muslim,' can behave.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 13 Sep - 14:07

Sep 13, 7:52 AM EDT
California man confirms role in anti-Islam film

By STEPHEN BRAUN and GILLIAN FLACCUS
Associated Press

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam 4c313a51-9d1d-44d1-9ca0-75e2a1bb07e6-small
AP Photo/Nasser Nasser

Entertainment Video

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam US_EGYPT_FILMMAKER%3FSITE%3DCACRU%26SECTION%3DHOME%26TEMPLATE%3DDEFAULT&timezone=-60&var_SECTION=ENTERTAINMENT

Latest News

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Btn_egypt_newpyramid4,300-year-old pyramid discovered in Egypt
US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Female_circumcisionWomen join fight against female circumcision
US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Button_egypt_recyclesCheap electronics threaten Egyptian repairmen

Buy AP Photo Reprints

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam SpacerUS ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Ap_photo_promo

// var urlArray=document.URL.split("?");
// document.write("
");

Multimedia

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Btn_oscar_nomsOscars 2010: Nominations
US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam ThumbOscars 2009:
Red Carpet
US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam ThumbOscars 2009: Red Carpet Panorama
US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Btn_polanski_timelineRoman Polanski timeilne

Latest Movie News

California man confirms role in anti-Islam film

Jolie visits Syrian refugees in Turkey

Arrest on suspicion of Malibu DUI for actor Madsen

General asks preacher not to back anti-Muslim film
Capsule reviews of new movie releases

Document

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam DocumentParis Hilton in Federal Court: Deposition

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam DocumentParis Hilton in Federal Court: Exhibit 56

Multimedia

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Handpoint"Harry Potter" Quiz
US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam A
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The search for those behind the provocative, anti-Muslim film implicated in violent protests in Egypt and Libya led Wednesday to a California Coptic Christian convicted of financial crimes who acknowledged his role in managing and providing logistics for the production.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, told The Associated Press in an interview outside Los Angeles that he helped with logistics for the filming of "Innocence of Muslims," which mocked Muslims and the prophet Muhammad and may have caused inflamed mobs that attacked U.S. missions in Egypt and Libya. He provided the first details about a shadowy production group behind the film.

Nakoula denied he directed the film and said he knew the self-described filmmaker, Sam Bacile. But the cell phone number that AP contacted Tuesday to reach the filmmaker who identified himself as Sam Bacile traced to the same address near Los Angeles where AP found Nakoula. Federal court papers said Nakoula's aliases included Nicola Bacily, Erwin Salameh and others.

Nakoula told the AP that he was a Coptic Christian and said the film's director supported the concerns of Christian Copts about their treatment by Muslims.

Nakoula denied he had posed as Bacile. During a conversation outside his home, he offered his driver's license to show his identity but kept his thumb over his middle name, Basseley. Records checks by the AP subsequently found it and other connections to the Bacile persona.

The AP located Bacile after obtaining his cell phone number from Morris Sadek, a conservative Coptic Christian in the U.S. who had promoted the anti-Muslim film in recent days on his website. Egypt's Christian Coptic population has long decried what they describe as a history of discrimination and occasional violence from the country's Arab majority.

Pastor Terry Jones of Gainesville, Fla., who burned Qurans on the ninth anniversary of 9/11, said he spoke with the movie's director on the phone Wednesday and prayed for him. He said he has not met the filmmaker in person, but the man contacted him a few weeks ago about promoting the movie.

"I have not met him. Sam Bacile, that is not his real name," Jones said. "I just talked to him on the phone. He is definitely in hiding and does not reveal his identity. He was quite honestly fairly shook up concerning the events and what is happening. A lot of people are not supporting him."

The film was implicated in protests that resulted in the burning of the U.S. consulate Tuesday in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi.

Libyan officials said Wednesday that Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other embassy employees were killed during the mob violence, but U.S. officials now say they are investigating whether the assault was a planned terrorist strike linked to Tuesday's 11-year anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks.

Nakoula, who talked guardedly about his role, pleaded no contest in 2010 to federal bank fraud charges in California and was ordered to pay more than $790,000 in restitution. He was also sentenced to 21 months in federal prison and ordered not to use computers or the Internet for five years without approval from his probation officer.

The YouTube account, "Sam Bacile," which was used to publish excerpts of the provocative movie in July, was used to post comments online as recently as Tuesday, including this defense of the film written in Arabic: "It is a 100 percent American movie, you cows."

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jennifer Leigh Williams said Nakoula set up fraudulent bank accounts using stolen identities and Social Security numbers, then checks from those accounts would be deposited into other bogus accounts from which Nakoula would withdraw money at ATM machines.

It was "basically a check-kiting scheme," the prosecutor told the AP. "You try to get the money out of the bank before the bank realizes they are drawn from a fraudulent account. There basically is no money."

The actors in the film issued a joint statement Wednesday saying they were misled about the project and said some of their dialogue was crudely dubbed during post-production.

In the English language version of the trailer, direct references to Muhammad appear to be the result of post-production changes to the movie. Either actors aren't seen when the name "Muhammad" is spoken in the overdubbed sound, or they appear to be mouthing something else as the name of the prophet is spoken.

"The entire cast and crew are extremely upset and feel taken advantage of by the producer," said the statement, obtained by the Los Angeles Times. "We are 100 percent not behind this film and were grossly misled about its intent and purpose. We are shocked by the drastic rewrites of the script and lies that were told to all involved. We are deeply saddened by the tragedies that have occurred."

The person who identified himself as Bacile and described himself as the film's writer and director told the AP on Tuesday that he had gone into hiding. But doubts rose about the man's identity amid a flurry of false claims about his background and role in the purported film.

Bacile told the AP he was an Israeli-born, 56-year-old, Jewish writer and director. But a Christian activist involved in the film project, Steve Klein, told AP on Wednesday that Bacile was a pseudonym and that he was Christian.

Klein had told the AP on Tuesday that the filmmaker was an Israeli Jew who was concerned for family members who live in Egypt.

Officials in Israel said there was no record of Bacile as an Israeli citizen.

When the AP initially left a message for Bacile, Klein contacted the AP from another number to confirm the interview request was legitimate then Bacile called back from his own cell phone.

Klein said he didn't know the real name of the man he called "Sam," who came to him for advice on First Amendment issues.

About 15 key players from the Middle East - from Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and a couple Coptic Christians from Egypt - worked on the film, Klein said.

"Most of them won't tell me their real names because they're terrified," Klein said. "He was really scared and now he's so nervous. He's turned off his phone."

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups, said Klein is a former Marine and longtime religious-right activist who has helped train paramilitary militias at a California church. It described Klein as founder of Courageous Christians United, which conducts protests outside abortion clinics, Mormon temples and mosques.

It quoted Klein as saying he believes that California is riddled with Muslim Brotherhood sleeper cells "who are awaiting the trigger date and will begin randomly killing as many of us as they can."

In his brief interview with the AP, Bacile defiantly called Islam a cancer and said he intended the film to be a provocative political statement condemning the religion.

But several key facts Bacile provided proved false or questionable. Bacile told AP he was 56 but identified himself on his YouTube profile as 74. Bacile said he is a real estate developer, but Bacile does not appear in searches of California state licenses, including the Department of Real Estate.

Hollywood and California film industry groups and permit agencies said they had no records of the project under the name "Innocence of Muslims," but a Los Angeles film permit agency later found a record of a movie filmed in Los Angeles last year under the working title "Desert Warriors."

A man who answered a phone listed for the Vine Theater, a faded Hollywood movie house, confirmed that the film had run for a least a day, and possibly longer, several months ago, arranged by a customer known as "Sam."

Google Inc., which owns YouTube, pulled down the video Wednesday in Egypt, citing a legal complaint. It was still accessible in the U.S. and other countries.

Klein told the AP that he vowed to help make the movie but warned the filmmaker that "you're going to be the next Theo van Gogh." Van Gogh was a Dutch filmmaker killed by a Muslim extremist in 2004 after making a film that was perceived as insulting to Islam.

"We went into this knowing this was probably going to happen," Klein said.

---

Braun reported from Washington. Associated Press writers Shaya Tayefe Mohajer and Michael Blood in Los Angeles, Tamara Lush in Tampa, Fla., and AP researcher Rhonda Shafner in New York contributed to this report.

© 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Adlog

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Adlog
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

US ambassador and 3 staff killed in Libya over film insulting Islam Empty Is Muhammad Movie a Contrived Fraud?

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 13 Sep - 18:13

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Thursday, September 13, 2012

An anti-Muslim film that has been blamed for the attacks on U.S. embassies in Egypt, Libya and Yemen is likely a contrived fraud designed to stir up unrest in the Middle East while shielding the true reasons behind the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens.

A trailer for the film, entitled The Innocence of Muslims, has been on You Tube for over two months. Despite the alleged film maker’s claim that the movie was funded by rich Jewish donors to the tune of $5 million dollars, it has all the quality of a low budget film school project. The trailer has now been banned in several middle eastern countries, including Egypt and Afghanistan.

Indeed, the full film itself may not even exist, a doubt that has also been shared about the existence of its shadowy director Sam Bacile, who told the Associated Press this week that he was a 56-year-old “Israeli Jew” who lives in California, despite telling actors on set that he is Egyptian, while others have claimed he is an American.

Bacile claims he made the film to illustrate how “Islam is a cancer, period.”

However, numerous authorities have failed in attempting to locate a ‘Sam Bacile’ residing in California. Bacile is likely a pseudonym for the only real person who has been positively connected with the movie – Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, a 55-year-old Coptic Christian living in California who was convicted for federal bank fraud in 2010.

The movie itself – or the 14 minutes of it which have been released – is also highly suspect. Actors involved in filming were told “they were appearing in a film about the life of a generic Egyptian 2,000 years ago.” Following the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, all 80 cast members put out a joint statement stating that they were misled by the producer.

“The entire cast and crew are extremely upset and feel taken advantage of by the producer. We are 100% not behind this film and were grossly misled about its intent and purpose,” the statement says. “We are shocked by the drastic re-writes of the script and lies that were told to all involved. We are deeply saddened by the tragedies that have occurred.”

The film has been purposely dubbed and edited to elicit maximum outrage from Muslims. The Prophet Muhammad is depicted as a pedophile, a homosexual, a religious phony, a philanderer, a womanizer and a bloodthirsty dictator.

During dialogue, the actors words have been crudely dubbed to include references to Muhammad that were not in the original script.

As Cindy Lee Garcia, an actress involved in the movie, told Gawker, “In the script and during the shooting, nothing indicated the controversial nature of the final product. Muhammed wasn’t even called Muhammed; he was “Master George.”

“The words Muhammed were dubbed over in post-production, as were essentially all other offensive references to Islam and Muhammed,” writes Adrian Chen.

For example, at 9:03 in the trailer, the words “Is your Muhammed a child molester?” are heard, yet the actress’ voice has been dubbed as her lips do not form the word “Muhammed”.

As the Christian Science Monitor summarizes, the film looks like, “it could have been ginned up by someone sitting a basement with cheap dubbing software.”

Everything about the movie suggests it was a contrived fraud to artificially manufacture unrest in the middle east at a time where speculation that the U.S. and Israel are about to launch military interventions in Iran and Syria is rife.

The amateurish nature of the film may be a ruse to deflect suspicion away from its true purpose and the real identities of its creators.

“Those sniffing the air properly smell some sort of intelligence/influence operation in the whole situation,” writes Daniel McAdams, comparing the film to Kony 2012. “A purposely bad cover for what happened in Benghazi yesterday? A badly done attempted cover for what happened yesterday? Arabs — even Muslim Brotherhood — looking to score points by blaming “wealthy Jews” for making the film? A power struggle between Islamist factions in Egypt? Israelis attempting to make it look like Arabs made a crudely anti-Semitic cover story for a crude film?”

What’s known for sure is the fact that the establishment media has seized upon the movie as an excuse to explain away the attacks on the embassies in Cairo and Benghazi as just another instance of extremist Muslims getting riled up over nothing in particular.

Subsequent reports confirmed that the attacks were coordinated well in advance of the release of the Arabic version of the trailer this week and had nothing to do with the film, but the media immediately ran with that narrative.

This conveniently disguises the true narrative behind the attacks, which is the fact that the United States and other NATO powers are seeing their chickens come home to roost having armed and empowered Al-Qaeda affiliated Islamic extremists in pursuit of regime change, most notably in Libya where the removal of Gaddafi was achieved via NATO’s support for the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group – which is listed as a terrorist organization by the State Department and was responsible for killing U.S. troops in Iraq.

Given that these same militants are now being used by Gulf states and NATO powers in a bid to topple President Bashar Al-Assad in Syria, their connection to the embassy attacks must be downplayed. This was evident when NATO stooge Ali Aujali, Libya’s Ambassador to Washington, ludicrously claimed that Gaddafi loyalists were responsible for killing Ambassador Stevens.

With embassies in Yemen, Tunisia and other countries now coming under siege, the mass media’s promotion of what would otherwise have been an obscure, ineffectual and downright laughable 14 minute You Tube trailer has now created a crisis that threatens the stability of the entire region.

The bizarre circumstances behind The Innocence of Muslims, its shadowy creators and the deliberate attempt to manipulate the film to offend Muslims clearly suggests that the whole farce was a contrived set-up to inflame tensions in order to justify an acceleration of U.S., Israeli and NATO aggression across the Middle East and North Africa.

http://www.infowars.com/is-muhammad-movie-a-contrived-fraud/
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 13 Sep - 18:30

AnnaEsse, I think ever since the Americans invaded Iraq they stirred up a Hornet's nest and keeping calling any protester a Member of Al Queda or the Taliban. Now Israel is trying to get them involved over their claims about Iran . With the Western World population decreasing and the Middle East increasing there will come a time when they rule the world.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 15 Sep - 23:18

A TAXI DRIVER ASKED ME WHAT I THOUGHT(HE THOUGHT MUSLIMS SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES AND KEEP THEIR STRANGE TRADITIONS BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM),ALSO TOLD HIM THAT THE FILM MUHAMMAD IS DESRIBED AS A CHILD MOLESTER WHICH SURPRISED HIM.
ALSO TOLD HIM THAT MUSLIMS WERE CALLED MY BROTHER A KIFFAR(SP?),ASKED IF MY BROTHER WAS BLACK,I SAID BROTHER WAS WHITE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down