Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  Lioned on Sat 6 Oct - 23:40

Well he wouldn't need the glove compartment.


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  Panda on Sun 7 Oct - 3:06

Abu Hamza Appears In New York Court


A day after losing his legal battle against extradition, the radical preacher did not enter a plea when he appeared in court.


8:41pm UK, Saturday 06 October 2012



Video: Abu Hamza In New York Court
Enlarge





  • Demonstrators have gathered at the High Court in London to protest against Abu Hamza's extradition. All pics © Sebastian Allan.

    1 of 8


  • Supporters of the extradtion were also there. Click through for more pictures.

    2 of 8


  • Abu Hamza and four other terror suspects lost their appeals.

    3 of 8


  • The court rejected appeals by Babar Ahmad, Syed Ahsan, Khaled Al-Fawwaz and Adel Abdul Bary.

    4 of 8


  • They now face extradition to the United States and an uncertain future.

    5 of 8


  • After the verdict statements were read on behalf of Babar Ahmad.

    6 of 8




  • 7 of 8




  • 8 of 8









Abu Hamza has appeared in a New York court on terror charges following his extradition from the UK, but the radical cleric did not enter a plea.

An aircraft carrying the 54-year-old touched down in the United States earlier on Saturday after he lost a High Court bid to remain in the UK on Friday.

Hamza is accused of attempting to set up a terrorist training camp in Oregon and of involvement in the abducting of 16 hostages in Yemen in 1998.

He also faces charges of advocating violent jihad in Afghanistan in 2001.

The former imam of Finsbury Park mosque in London arrived in court without the hook he uses as a hand, and complained through his lawyer that he wanted it to be given back.

Hamza, who was jailed in the UK for seven years for soliciting murder and inciting racial hatred in 2006, first faced an extradition request from the Americans in 2004.
Court artist's drawing of Hamza
Four other men - Khaled al Fawwaz, Adel Abdul Bary, Syed Ahsan and Babar Ahmad - who also had last-ditch extradition challenges thrown out in London, pleaded not guilty to other terror charges.

Ahmad, a computer expert from south London, and Ahsan are accused of offences including using a website to provide support to terrorists and conspiracy to kill, kidnap, maim or injure persons or damage property in a foreign country.

They appeared in a court in New Haven, Connecticut.

Bary and al Fawwaz were allegedly involved in, or supported, the bombing of US embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam in 1998. They appeared alongside Hamza in New York.

On Friday, UK High Court Judge Sir John Thomas ruled that all five men could be extradited immediately to the US to answer the charges.

US Attorney Preet Bharara called the extraditions "a watershed moment".




Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 7 Oct - 9:09

Those supporters don't half make themselves look foolish. The freedom they're using to stand there holding up their placards is the freedom they'd like curtailed.

CORRUPT UK GOVERNMENT GIVING AWAY OUR BRITISH CIVIL RIGHTS.

Well, apart from the fact that the UK and Britain are slightly different entities, the rest of us have civil rights too, one of those being the right to live peacefully without being threatened with beheading and a new 9/11 from people who publicly preach hatred of us.

Muslims rise up

Muslims have been rising up ever since Mohammed rode that donkey to Heaven and visited Hell where he saw mostly women.

Justice is only from Islam

We don't live in an Islamic country and we don't want to live in one. If those people want Islamic law they should go and live in an Islamic country. What's more, Hookie Hamza has already lost his right hand.

Victims of democracy

Not yet folks, but I'd vote for all of you to be put on planes.






_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  Panda on Sun 7 Oct - 9:22

Abu Hamza is already giving the Americans the runaround, they took away his hook but he is demanding it's return on the grounds he can't do without it. He is also saying he is ill , suffering diabetes and other ailments. A U.S. Spokesman says the Trial will take place within the next year or two ......quite a long wait I think, they must have a list of charges filed away waiting for his extradition.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 7 Oct - 9:42

Panda wrote:Abu Hamza is already giving the Americans the runaround, they took away his hook but he is demanding it's return on the grounds he can't do without it. He is also saying he is ill , suffering diabetes and other ailments. A U.S. Spokesman says the Trial will take place within the next year or two ......quite a long wait I think, they must have a list of charges filed away waiting for his extradition.

He'll possibly discover that he was actually quite comfortable living in this country that he hated so much. I think his family should try to move there so that they can visit him and learn what it's like living in a country without benefits that would give them a free car as well as instant access to free health care. All those supporters shouting about what his treatment would be like in the USA need to remember that he hated the UK anyway.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  Panda on Sun 7 Oct - 9:48

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:Abu Hamza is already giving the Americans the runaround, they took away his hook but he is demanding it's return on the grounds he can't do without it. He is also saying he is ill , suffering diabetes and other ailments. A U.S. Spokesman says the Trial will take place within the next year or two ......quite a long wait I think, they must have a list of charges filed away waiting for his extradition.

He'll possibly discover that he was actually quite comfortable living in this country that he hated so much. I think his family should try to move there so that they can visit him and learn what it's like living in a country without benefits that would give them a free car as well as instant access to free health care. All those supporters shouting about what his treatment would be like in the USA need to remember that he hated the UK anyway.

Britain is a soft touch as far as immigrants are concerned and in view of the fact that our finances are in a parlous state, why should we tolerate such open hostility from these Muslims , when in Rome and all that. Round up all the illegals and put them on the next plane back to their own Countries.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  wjk on Sun 7 Oct - 9:52

Evan though he's left our shores, he still angers me beyond words! Just reading about his demands for his bloody hook and looking at those pics of his supporters OMG!

eta 100% agree with your post, Panda. What the heck are we doing to our country?!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 7 Oct - 9:55

Hamza had rent paid on a lovely house in London, he had a 'people carrier,' on Motability and he and his family lived on reasonable benefits, yet what he did with the freedom offered by this country was to preach hatred and violence outside the mosque at Finsbury Park. He came here to escape charges in other countries and those charges have now caught up with him. He can now reap what he has sowed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 7 Oct - 9:58

wjk wrote:Evan though he's left our shores, he still angers me beyond words! Just reading about his demands for his bloody hook and looking at those pics of his supporters OMG!

eta 100% agree with your post, Panda. What the heck are we doing to our country?!

I think we should clean up our country. We should help out those who think they are victims of democracy by giving them a free plane trip back to where they came from or to a Muslim country of their choice that will have them. Those who came in by the back door are free to leave by the front.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  wjk on Sun 7 Oct - 10:02

AnnaEsse wrote:
wjk wrote:Evan though he's left our shores, he still angers me beyond words! Just reading about his demands for his bloody hook and looking at those pics of his supporters OMG!

eta 100% agree with your post, Panda. What the heck are we doing to our country?!

I think we should clean up our country. We should help out those who think they are victims of democracy by giving them a free plane trip back to where they came from or to a Muslim country of their choice that will have them. Those who came in by the back door are free to leave by the front.
Spot on, Anna!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  Panda on Sun 7 Oct - 10:10

How many years ago did enoch Powell predict "Rivers of Blood"?????

There are many Foreigners who settle in Britain, work, speak English pay their taxes and are an asset to the Community .

Too many are not though , yet successive Governments ignore what is happening in Britain ,It is very difficult to get into

Australia, they have an Island not too far from the mainland where ALL immigrants are subject to certain criteria and if they don't meet the requirement are sent back to where they came from . Any Brits wanting to settle there must have a minimum annual income.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 7 Oct - 10:18

Panda wrote:How many years ago did enoch Powell predict "Rivers of Blood"?????

There are many Foreigners who settle in Britain, work, speak English pay their taxes and are an asset to the Community .

Too many are not though , yet successive Governments ignore what is happening in Britain ,It is very difficult to get into

Australia, they have an Island not too far from the mainland where ALL immigrants are subject to certain criteria and if they don't meet the requirement are sent back to where they came from . Any Brits wanting to settle there must have a minimum annual income.

The Polish people who come here are a good example of those we want in our country. When they first came in significant numbers, my son told me about passing a line of people every day on his way to work. His Polish friend told him that they were mostly Polish people waiting to see if they could get a day's work on a building site. Polish people seem to come here to work, they mostly speak English when they arrive and their children start school speaking English, with motivation to learn.

I'm pleased that we have a large Polish community in our town because I work with a few Polish people, who work hard, and also because the bread I get from the Polski Sklep is excellent!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  malena stool on Sun 7 Oct - 10:24

A side effect of his arrogance has been to perpetuate the growth of intolerance and unrest amongst a British public, who were and still are renowned for defending the rights of others.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  Panda on Sun 7 Oct - 10:29

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:How many years ago did enoch Powell predict "Rivers of Blood"?????

There are many Foreigners who settle in Britain, work, speak English pay their taxes and are an asset to the Community .

Too many are not though , yet successive Governments ignore what is happening in Britain ,It is very difficult to get into

Australia, they have an Island not too far from the mainland where ALL immigrants are subject to certain criteria and if they don't meet the requirement are sent back to where they came from . Any Brits wanting to settle there must have a minimum annual income.

The Polish people who come here are a good example of those we want in our country. When they first came in significant numbers, my son told me about passing a line of people every day on his way to work. His Polish friend told him that they were mostly Polish people waiting to see if they could get a day's work on a building site. Polish people seem to come here to work, they mostly speak English when they arrive and their children start school speaking English, with motivation to learn.

I'm pleased that we have a large Polish community in our town because I work with a few Polish people, who work hard, and also because the bread I get from the Polski Sklep is excellent!

Yes, I agree with you there and the tragedy is that with the Middle East in ruins we can expect more illegals and Muslims,why oh why is no Government willing to tackle the problem , what will the next generation of Brits face.?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  chrissie on Tue 9 Oct - 12:22

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-10-09/wife-of-abu-hamza-asked-to-move-house/

Last updated Tue 9 Oct 2012

The wife of Abu Hamza has been asked to move out of her five-bedroom council house in west London. Najat Mostafa has reportedly been living at the property in Shepherd's Bush since 1995. But Hammersmith and Fulham Council wants her to move to a smaller home.

We believe this home is too big for the number of family members who currently live there and, with over 10,000 people languishing on the borough's housing waiting list, she should move to a more appropriate property.

– Hammersmith and Fulham Council


chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  Panda on Tue 9 Oct - 13:10

chrissie wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-10-09/wife-of-abu-hamza-asked-to-move-house/

Last updated Tue 9 Oct 2012

The wife of Abu Hamza has been asked to move out of her five-bedroom council house in west London. Najat Mostafa has reportedly been living at the property in Shepherd's Bush since 1995. But Hammersmith and Fulham Council wants her to move to a smaller home.

We believe this home is too big for the number of family members who currently live there and, with over 10,000 people languishing on the borough's housing waiting list, she should move to a more appropriate property.

– Hammersmith and Fulham Council


It's quite disgusting that Hamza and his Famikly have been allowed to live in a 5 Bedroom House, probably rent free , no council tax etc.......just what contribution did he and his Family make? Hamza didn't have a job so was probably claiming

disability allowance as well.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 9 Oct - 16:27

Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-10-09/wife-of-abu-hamza-asked-to-move-house/

Last updated Tue 9 Oct 2012

The wife of Abu Hamza has been asked to move out of her five-bedroom council house in west London. Najat Mostafa has reportedly been living at the property in Shepherd's Bush since 1995. But Hammersmith and Fulham Council wants her to move to a smaller home.

We believe this home is too big for the number of family members who currently live there and, with over 10,000 people languishing on the borough's housing waiting list, she should move to a more appropriate property.

– Hammersmith and Fulham Council


It's quite disgusting that Hamza and his Famikly have been allowed to live in a 5 Bedroom House, probably rent free , no council tax etc.......just what contribution did he and his Family make? Hamza didn't have a job so was probably claiming

disability allowance as well.

The 5 bedroom house is in a very nice road in Shepherds Bush. It's rented from the council, who have asked Hamza's wife to move to a smaller property. The rent is paid by Housing Benefit and when Hamza was around he had a 'People Carrier,' on Motability, so he must have been receiving a good rate of Incapacity benefit. Hammersmith and Fulham Council have said the house is too big for the number of people now occupying it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  malena stool on Tue 9 Oct - 17:19

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-10-09/wife-of-abu-hamza-asked-to-move-house/

Last updated Tue 9 Oct 2012

The wife of Abu Hamza has been asked to move out of her five-bedroom council house in west London. Najat Mostafa has reportedly been living at the property in Shepherd's Bush since 1995. But Hammersmith and Fulham Council wants her to move to a smaller home.

We believe this home is too big for the number of family members who currently live there and, with over 10,000 people languishing on the borough's housing waiting list, she should move to a more appropriate property.

– Hammersmith and Fulham Council


It's quite disgusting that Hamza and his Famikly have been allowed to live in a 5 Bedroom House, probably rent free , no council tax etc.......just what contribution did he and his Family make? Hamza didn't have a job so was probably claiming

disability allowance as well.

The 5 bedroom house is in a very nice road in Shepherds Bush. It's rented from the council, who have asked Hamza's wife to move to a smaller property. The rent is paid by Housing Benefit and when Hamza was around he had a 'People Carrier,' on Motability, so he must have been receiving a good rate of Incapacity benefit. Hammersmith and Fulham Council have said the house is too big for the number of people now occupying it.
Now that poor Mr Hamza has transferred his own dependency needs to US welfare services, why, if his family are so desperate to be with and support their breadwinner are they not out there with him?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 9 Oct - 17:24

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-10-09/wife-of-abu-hamza-asked-to-move-house/

Last updated Tue 9 Oct 2012

The wife of Abu Hamza has been asked to move out of her five-bedroom council house in west London. Najat Mostafa has reportedly been living at the property in Shepherd's Bush since 1995. But Hammersmith and Fulham Council wants her to move to a smaller home.

We believe this home is too big for the number of family members who currently live there and, with over 10,000 people languishing on the borough's housing waiting list, she should move to a more appropriate property.

– Hammersmith and Fulham Council


It's quite disgusting that Hamza and his Famikly have been allowed to live in a 5 Bedroom House, probably rent free , no council tax etc.......just what contribution did he and his Family make? Hamza didn't have a job so was probably claiming

disability allowance as well.

The 5 bedroom house is in a very nice road in Shepherds Bush. It's rented from the council, who have asked Hamza's wife to move to a smaller property. The rent is paid by Housing Benefit and when Hamza was around he had a 'People Carrier,' on Motability, so he must have been receiving a good rate of Incapacity benefit. Hammersmith and Fulham Council have said the house is too big for the number of people now occupying it.
Now that poor Mr Hamza has transferred his own dependency needs to US welfare services, why, if his family are so desperate to be with and support their breadwinner are they not out there with him?

I think they should apply for visas on compassionate grounds so they can make regular visits since the trial could take up to three years to go to court. The family could get a 'walk up,' apartment in one of the projects, since Hookie was the disabled one, and they'd possibly get food stamps.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  malena stool on Tue 9 Oct - 17:42

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-10-09/wife-of-abu-hamza-asked-to-move-house/

Last updated Tue 9 Oct 2012

The wife of Abu Hamza has been asked to move out of her five-bedroom council house in west London. Najat Mostafa has reportedly been living at the property in Shepherd's Bush since 1995. But Hammersmith and Fulham Council wants her to move to a smaller home.

We believe this home is too big for the number of family members who currently live there and, with over 10,000 people languishing on the borough's housing waiting list, she should move to a more appropriate property.

– Hammersmith and Fulham Council


It's quite disgusting that Hamza and his Famikly have been allowed to live in a 5 Bedroom House, probably rent free , no council tax etc.......just what contribution did he and his Family make? Hamza didn't have a job so was probably claiming

disability allowance as well.

The 5 bedroom house is in a very nice road in Shepherds Bush. It's rented from the council, who have asked Hamza's wife to move to a smaller property. The rent is paid by Housing Benefit and when Hamza was around he had a 'People Carrier,' on Motability, so he must have been receiving a good rate of Incapacity benefit. Hammersmith and Fulham Council have said the house is too big for the number of people now occupying it.
Now that poor Mr Hamza has transferred his own dependency needs to US welfare services, why, if his family are so desperate to be with and support their breadwinner are they not out there with him?

I think they should apply for visas on compassionate grounds so they can make regular visits since the trial could take up to three years to go to court. The family could get a 'walk up,' apartment in one of the projects, since Hookie was the disabled one, and they'd possibly get food stamps.
I'm sure Obama would see Hamza got special preference.... probably grant him immunity if he promised to vote Democrat.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 9 Oct - 17:45

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-10-09/wife-of-abu-hamza-asked-to-move-house/

Last updated Tue 9 Oct 2012

The wife of Abu Hamza has been asked to move out of her five-bedroom council house in west London. Najat Mostafa has reportedly been living at the property in Shepherd's Bush since 1995. But Hammersmith and Fulham Council wants her to move to a smaller home.

We believe this home is too big for the number of family members who currently live there and, with over 10,000 people languishing on the borough's housing waiting list, she should move to a more appropriate property.

– Hammersmith and Fulham Council


It's quite disgusting that Hamza and his Famikly have been allowed to live in a 5 Bedroom House, probably rent free , no council tax etc.......just what contribution did he and his Family make? Hamza didn't have a job so was probably claiming

disability allowance as well.

The 5 bedroom house is in a very nice road in Shepherds Bush. It's rented from the council, who have asked Hamza's wife to move to a smaller property. The rent is paid by Housing Benefit and when Hamza was around he had a 'People Carrier,' on Motability, so he must have been receiving a good rate of Incapacity benefit. Hammersmith and Fulham Council have said the house is too big for the number of people now occupying it.
Now that poor Mr Hamza has transferred his own dependency needs to US welfare services, why, if his family are so desperate to be with and support their breadwinner are they not out there with him?

I think they should apply for visas on compassionate grounds so they can make regular visits since the trial could take up to three years to go to court. The family could get a 'walk up,' apartment in one of the projects, since Hookie was the disabled one, and they'd possibly get food stamps.
I'm sure Obama would see Hamza got special preference.... probably grant him immunity if he promised to vote Democrat.

Well, Obama's own dear auntie was an illegal immigrant, living on state handouts, in a rented apartment, so Obama would probably help out Hamza's family.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  Panda on Tue 9 Oct - 20:03

9 October 2012 Last updated at 19:37


Hamza denies US terror charge


Abu Hamza rose to notoriety in the UK as preacher at the Finsbury Park mosque in London after 9/11
Continue reading the main story

Terror suspect extraditions



  • Abu Hamza: Extradition timeline
  • The men 'who led to Bin Laden'
  • Profiles: UK-held terror suspects
  • Abu Hamza: End of an era

Radical Islamist cleric Abu Hamza has pleaded not guilty to terror charges in a New York court.

He told a judge that he denied charges that he conspired with US nationals to set up a terrorist training camp in the state of Oregon.

District Judge Katherine Forrest set a date of 26 August 2013 for Abu Hamza's trial, at which he will also face charges of abducting tourists in Yemen.

Earlier, two men extradited from the UK with Abu Hamza also appeared in court.

Khaled al-Fawwaz and Adel Abdul Bary are charged with participating in the bombings of embassies in Tanzania and Kenya in August 1998.

They will face trial in October 2013, reports say.

The three men were extradited from the UK last week along with another pair, Babar Ahmad and Talha Ahsan, following a long legal battle.

No hook

Abu Hamza al-Masri faces 11 charges in the US relating to hostage-taking, conspiracy to establish a militant training camp in the US and calling for holy war in Afghanistan.

He is being tried under the name Mustafa Kamel Mustafa, and the trial is expected to take six to eight weeks.

Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote



On a warm August day in 1996, I was introduced to al-Qaeda's de facto spokesman in London, Khaled al-Fawwaz, one of the five terror suspects extradited from Britain to the US last weekend... So what to make of the man described at the time as Osama Bin Laden's PR rep in London?”
End Quote
Frank Gardner BBC security correspondent




  • Meeting Bin Laden's man in London

His only statement during Tuesday's hearing was to confirm to Judge Forrest that he wanted to plead not guilty, AFP reported.

He wore a blue prison uniform and appeared again without his customary hook, the prosthetic he wears in place of one hand.

The hook was removed by US authorities after he was extradited from Britain last week. On Tuesday, his lawyer said he had been given some access to the hook, but not all the time.

The BBC's Alastair Leithead in New York says that Abu Hamza's lawyers told the judge they needed more time to prepare, as the prosecution has been building their case for eight years - ever since the US first requested Abu Hamza's extradition.

Prosecutors said they would hand over 8,500 documents and video recordings relating to the case, as well as four hard drives and 24 DVDs of material.

Continue reading the main story
Analysis


Alastair Leithead BBC News, New York



Judge Katherine Forrest appeared eager to ensure the case against Abu Hamza be moved quickly to trial, pushing both the prosecution and defence to meet deadlines by specific dates.

She initially suggested April for a trial start date, but after objections from the defence the court settled on the end of August 2013.

There are 8,500 separate documents, as well as hard drives full of material, video tapes and recordings to go through. The issue of classified material being used could also delay proceedings.

Abu Hamza is being held in the same federal prison where where a guard lost an eye and was left brain damaged when he was stabbed with a sharpened comb in 2000 by a terror suspect.

Mr Bary and Mr al-Fawwaz are charged with conspiring with members of al-Qaeda to kill US nationals and attack US interests abroad. Their trial was set for October 2013.

Mr Bary is also charged with murder and other offences relating to the 1998 bombings of the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

Two others extradited from England, Mr Ahmad and Mr Ahsan, were charged in 2004 and 2006 respectively, for offences related to the operation of a website supporting terrorism in Afghanistan

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  Lioned on Thu 11 Oct - 22:23

I just heard that hamza's escaped.apparently he managed to wriggle out of his handcuffs !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: ABU HAMZA TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:00


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum