Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Birch

+28
Krisy22
comperedna
DavidA
Loopdaloop
kathybelle
cass
weissnicht
malena stool
Lillyofthevalley
kitti
Annabel
susible
AnnaEsse
Fudge
tigger
frencheuropean
Heartsease
jeanmonroe
tanszi
wjk
Oldartform
T4two
Panda
Tod
mossman
Chris
Wintabells
dazedandconfused
32 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Stephen Birch - Page 5 Empty Re: Stephen Birch

Post  weissnicht Fri 14 Jun - 14:14

AnnaEsse wrote:Will someone please get up a petition about my garden. Since I cut back the neighbour's trees there is a large area where only perennial weeds are growing where I feel sure the local drug dealer has buried his stash and maybe some bodies

weissnicht wrote::) I have to have a look what I need done :)

weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Stephen Birch - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Fri 14 Jun - 16:04

My goodness this case attracts more than its fair share of bonkers people... and I certainly don't mean anyone posting here. Birch is two pennies short of a shilling, and pushy with it.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
Stephen Birch - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 14 Jun - 20:32

Stephen Birch would certainly fit in with the really crazy McCann supporters like Graham Perry (the one who's organising the search for Madeleine in the former Soviet Union) and Pedro Silva!

Has anyone heard anything new from Pam Gurney lately? It's not like her to desert the cause.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Stephen Birch - Page 5 Empty KILLING THE MAINSTREAM MCCANN STORY

Post  Annabel Sun 7 Jul - 19:35

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 24 Jul - 14:12

Portuguese press support Stephen Birch’s bid to dig up the Murat driveway

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=13315
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 24 Jul - 14:39

Oh fgs..when will these people stop? both of these bloggers live in the land of delusion (the first one being an advocate of Anne Greig, tells me everything I need to know)

Why on earth do they think that this is a cover up, not only involving the police and Govts of two countries, but also Murat and the McCanns? Ehh what, that just does not make sense in any way.

Okay so I wish that Mrs Murat would just say, dig the flipping thing up, as that would (most likely) end this ridiculous speculation, but I can understand why the Murats are not even dignifying this nonsense with a response, they've been through the mill with this already and it just never seems to end.

I am hoping that the combined efforts of the met and the PJ can finally get a conclusion to all of this, for everyones sake.
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Wed 24 Jul - 15:28

Yes. I'm really fed up with hearing about Mr Birch.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 2 Aug - 20:22

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 2 Aug - 21:38

If my child was missing then I would ask for the place to be dug up just to disprove this theory.

After all, they dug in Crete looking for Ben Needham, Kerry didn't like it but she agreed to it even though it made her Ill...she wanted to know.

I. Can't Understand why Kate McCann is outrightly Disputing This theory when She has said she doesn't know where Madeleine is
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 2 Aug - 22:01

It would be sooo very easy to put a stop to this ludicrous story.....

So why don't they? its such a small area of land, it just dosent seem right, the Murats I would have thought would have it dug up to prove Birch wrong, and the Mccanns surely would want to look under ALL unturned stones, desperate to no one way or the other?

So easy to do to prove Birch a fool, so why dont they???

Im not writting Birch off!, there is more to come with this....you wait and see!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Fri 2 Aug - 22:12

comperedna wrote:Yes. I'm really fed up with hearing about Mr Birch.

Yes comperedna  I would think everyone is ..so why isn't something done about it for once and for all.

Considering the millions spent on this case so far ..to check it out would be a drop in the ocean.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Aug - 22:24

Seeing how the McCanns were so quick to implicate Robert Murat, it is surprising that they don't go along with Stephen Birch's theory, as bonkers as it is.

I know of course that they are still following the "no evidence that she has been harmed" mantra and looking for a dead body would not be in line with that.

Any "normal" parents would however jump at the chance to find closure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 2 Aug - 22:42

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Seeing how the McCanns were so quick to implicate Robert Murat, it is surprising that they don't go along with Stephen Birch's theory, as bonkers as it is.

I know of course that they are still following the "no evidence that she has been harmed" mantra and looking for a dead body would not be in line with that.

Any "normal" parents would however jump at the chance to find closure.
The operative word here, as you point out is 'normal' and they are anything but that..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Fri 2 Aug - 23:19

The mccanns are far from normal with regard to anything they say or do. 
However Stephen Birch is a nutter.
Just because the Mccanns hired and encouraged a bunch of nutters previously in their 'search' does not necessarily follow that they have to listen to voluntary ones. 

The Mccanns did previously try to frame Murat so one would assume that if there was anything in it they would happily go digging. Unfortunately Murat served his purpose and that was for the fridge freezer which is since long gone. The mccanns are clearly going to be too busy shortly for daliences with this chap.
Just what is his motivation btw!?
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Aug - 23:31

If you're brave enough Loopdaloop, you can ask him yourself about his motivation! He's on Facebook in his own name Stephen D.Birch.

No doubt if he believed that Madeleine was still alive, the McCanns would welcome him to their merry band of crooks and charlatans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Fri 2 Aug - 23:55

Not Born Yesterday wrote:If you're brave enough Loopdaloop, you can ask him yourself about his motivation! He's on Facebook in his own name Stephen D.Birch.

No doubt if he believed that Madeleine was still alive, the McCanns would welcome him to their merry band of crooks and charlatans.

The emails for every sorry character from this charade are available online.
Top of my contact list for 'when brave' would be Yvonne Martin, followed by Clarence Mitchell and then the Gaspar's!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 3 Aug - 6:20

Clarence Mitchell??? Stephen Birch - Page 5 87849 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 3 Aug - 8:12

Lillyofthevalley wrote:It would be sooo very easy to put a stop to this ludicrous story.....

So why don't they? its such a small area of land, it just dosent seem right, the Murats I would have thought would have it dug up to prove Birch wrong, and the Mccanns surely would want to look under ALL unturned stones, desperate to no one way or the other?

Im not writting Birch off!, there is more to come with this....you wait and see!
lilly i agree it wasnt that long since rm was in the press saying bring them all back --why - while madeleine is missing he will have the finger pointed at him as do the mcanns -wouldnt a loving mother want this garden dug up and as others have said here birch is a crank - as a mother i would beg murrat for this to be allowed as a mother i would beg my son to let this happen to prove it isnt true to the world
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 3 Aug - 9:39

I'm not sure I understand you Loopdaloop but it is early in the day and I had a virtually sleepless night.

I meant that anyone who contacts Stephen Birch would need to be brave as they would then be on the personal receiving end of his lunacy.

Bravery would be needed too for Clarence Mitchell in view of all his murky connections - you never know what could happen next.

The Gaspars and Yvonne Martin would be interesting people to contact though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 3 Aug - 18:52

cass wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:It would be sooo very easy to put a stop to this ludicrous story.....

lilly i agree it wasnt that long since rm was in the press saying bring them all back --why - while madeleine is missing he will have the finger pointed at him as do the mcanns -wouldnt a loving mother want this garden dug up and as others have said here birch is a crank - as a mother i would beg murrat for this to be allowed as a mother i would beg my son to let this happen to prove it isnt true to the world

From what I can gather, the drive belongs to Mrs Murat, but I did read that she and her son, didn't have a problem with the drive being dug up as long as the drive was dug up, by the authorities.

However I know where this is leading to, some people still believe that Robert Murat played a big part in Madeleine's disappearance and that is the only reason why they want the drive to be dug up. If the drive is dug up and there is no evidence of Madeleine's remains being in the ground, will these people be satisfied that Robert Murat, was not involved with Madeleine's disappearance? No they won't.

Without any proof whatsoever, Robert Murat was accused of storing Madeleine's body in a freezer. How come the McCanns along with members of their entourage, haven't been accused of storing Madeleine's body in a freezer? After all, they were the ones who set the ball rolling, which lead to Madeleine disappearing.

I think it is magnanimous, of Mrs Murat and her son, to say they have no problem with the drive being dug up. Let's face it, while the McCanns were swanning off, here there and everywhere, the Portuguese police, went through her home and garden with a fine tooth comb. In my opinion, If the police found one fragment of Madeleine's dna, in Mrs Murat's house, Robert Murat, would have been charged with Madeleine's disappearance, or worse and his mother would have been charged with harbouring a criminal.

It wouldn't matter that the McCanns apartment, hire car and accessories to their hire were full of evidence that showed Madeleine came to harm in the McCanns apartment, because the PJ knew that the McCanns were untouchable, thanks to the British Government. Robert Murat and his mother, would have to take the rap.

I think that if the PJ had an inkling that Robert Murat was involved with Madeleine's disappearance, the drive would have been dug up, before Stephen Birch was ever heard of. The fact that the PJ don't appear to be interested in digging up the drive, or Scotland Yard for that matter, speaks volumes.

Robert Murat doesn't appear to be a suspect in the eyes of the PJ or Scotland Yard. He's only a suspect in the eyes of those who want him to be nailed for taking part in Madeleine's disappearance, even though there is no proof, he took part in her disappearance.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sat 3 Aug - 20:42

Loopdaloop wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:If you're brave enough Loopdaloop, you can ask him yourself about his motivation! He's on Facebook in his own name Stephen D.Birch.

Top of my contact list for 'when brave' would be Yvonne Martin, followed by Clarence Mitchell and then the Gaspar's!

Yes, Yvonne Martin and the Gaspars. It would be fascinating to hear what they had to say without media and McCann pressure.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sat 3 Aug - 23:52

weissnicht wrote:Clarence Mitchell??? Stephen Birch - Page 5 87849 

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not sure I understand you Loopdaloop but it is early in the day and I had a virtually sleepless night.

I meant that anyone who contacts Stephen Birch would need to be brave as they would then be on the personal receiving end of his lunacy.

Bravery would be needed too for Clarence Mitchell in view of all his murky connections - you never know what could happen next.

The Gaspars and Yvonne Martin would be interesting people to contact though.

DavidA wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:

Yes, Yvonne Martin and the Gaspars. It would be fascinating to hear what they had to say without media and McCann pressure.

All three of these I bet hold some really interesting prices of the puzzle!
All would know things that would add up to a whole much greater than the parts. 
I bet Clarence has seen things that he might recognise as strange, or might not yet an external observer might interpret aspects of the mccanns interactions with him differently!

I would love to ask Yvonne more about why she broke cover and confidentiality to name David Payne as someone she 'may' have come across through work.I bet she knows exactly where she recognised him from but due to aforementioned confidentiality was never able to properly say.

With regard to the gaspar's, they were suspicious then, I bet they are still suspicious now. I bet they have an occasional browse of these forums also. It would be human nature to do so! Stephen Birch - Page 5 291673 

But I bet if questioned they would have a lot to say about the 'agenda' and the 'getting the stories straight!
As if in the scenario you had lost a child that you would be spending time doing that!!!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 4 Aug - 12:52

Yes. Loopdaloop, I think it is curious that whatever happened (assuming all the evidence is correct and it was not an abduction), happened in a way that made it important that the group kept to or tried to keep to a single story.

Based on the Gaspar's statement, it is possible the McCanns knew something about the Paynes that would be enough. Or maybe there was more involvement in events from all of the tapas group that led to the disappearance.

I think it is probably a combination of both because I believe the tapas night was planned.

Since I saw the airport bus video with Gerry making no effort to be nice, in front of his children, on the way to a family holiday. Clearly something was very wrong, even if that and the disappearance are not connected. But I think the coincidence of this is too much, so I believe there is some connection.

And why would the film be kept on the phone? Perhaps someone wanted to found, someone who could not say anything directly.

Then there is the amazing lack of photos of Madeleine while on holiday.

Most of Amaral's focus was on the tapas night. In my opinion, what is most important happened before this.

I believe the end of this may happen not because of investigation or any guilt from Gerry or Kate, but one of their friends who may decide that their own freedom and reputation may not be worth keeping a potential secret like this.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sun 4 Aug - 13:12

Last night I read Yvonne Martin's statement complete on the McCannfiles. Parts of it I had just not taken in before. She lives in Portugal for several months of the year, and has done so for the best part of a decade. I wonder if she is one of the British non-suspects who live in the Algarve who might be asked further questions via PJ with the SY looking on. I hope so.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 24 Feb - 12:46

Should anyone be missing Stephen Birch (okay, not very likely I know) he's joined this Facebook group and is currently in full flow. I don't suppose he will last there for much longer.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/1578436885734132/?notif_t=group_comment_follow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next