Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Birch

+28
Krisy22
comperedna
DavidA
Loopdaloop
kathybelle
cass
weissnicht
malena stool
Lillyofthevalley
kitti
Annabel
susible
AnnaEsse
Fudge
tigger
frencheuropean
Heartsease
jeanmonroe
tanszi
wjk
Oldartform
T4two
Panda
Tod
mossman
Chris
Wintabells
dazedandconfused
32 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Stephen Birch - Page 6 Empty Re: Stephen Birch

Post  DavidA Sat 3 Aug - 20:42

Loopdaloop wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:If you're brave enough Loopdaloop, you can ask him yourself about his motivation! He's on Facebook in his own name Stephen D.Birch.

No doubt if he believed that Madeleine was still alive, the McCanns would welcome him to their merry band of crooks and charlatans.

The emails for every sorry character from this charade are available online.
Top of my contact list for 'when brave' would be Yvonne Martin, followed by Clarence Mitchell and then the Gaspar's!

Yes, Yvonne Martin and the Gaspars. It would be fascinating to hear what they had to say without media and McCann pressure.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :
Stephen Birch - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sat 3 Aug - 23:52

weissnicht wrote:Clarence Mitchell??? Stephen Birch - Page 6 87849 

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not sure I understand you Loopdaloop but it is early in the day and I had a virtually sleepless night.

I meant that anyone who contacts Stephen Birch would need to be brave as they would then be on the personal receiving end of his lunacy.

Bravery would be needed too for Clarence Mitchell in view of all his murky connections - you never know what could happen next.

The Gaspars and Yvonne Martin would be interesting people to contact though.

DavidA wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:If you're brave enough Loopdaloop, you can ask him yourself about his motivation! He's on Facebook in his own name Stephen D.Birch.

No doubt if he believed that Madeleine was still alive, the McCanns would welcome him to their merry band of crooks and charlatans.

The emails for every sorry character from this charade are available online.
Top of my contact list for 'when brave' would be Yvonne Martin, followed by Clarence Mitchell and then the Gaspar's!

Yes, Yvonne Martin and the Gaspars. It would be fascinating to hear what they had to say without media and McCann pressure.

All three of these I bet hold some really interesting prices of the puzzle!
All would know things that would add up to a whole much greater than the parts. 
I bet Clarence has seen things that he might recognise as strange, or might not yet an external observer might interpret aspects of the mccanns interactions with him differently!

I would love to ask Yvonne more about why she broke cover and confidentiality to name David Payne as someone she 'may' have come across through work.I bet she knows exactly where she recognised him from but due to aforementioned confidentiality was never able to properly say.

With regard to the gaspar's, they were suspicious then, I bet they are still suspicious now. I bet they have an occasional browse of these forums also. It would be human nature to do so! Stephen Birch - Page 6 291673 

But I bet if questioned they would have a lot to say about the 'agenda' and the 'getting the stories straight!
As if in the scenario you had lost a child that you would be spending time doing that!!!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
Stephen Birch - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 4 Aug - 12:52

Yes. Loopdaloop, I think it is curious that whatever happened (assuming all the evidence is correct and it was not an abduction), happened in a way that made it important that the group kept to or tried to keep to a single story.

Based on the Gaspar's statement, it is possible the McCanns knew something about the Paynes that would be enough. Or maybe there was more involvement in events from all of the tapas group that led to the disappearance.

I think it is probably a combination of both because I believe the tapas night was planned.

Since I saw the airport bus video with Gerry making no effort to be nice, in front of his children, on the way to a family holiday. Clearly something was very wrong, even if that and the disappearance are not connected. But I think the coincidence of this is too much, so I believe there is some connection.

And why would the film be kept on the phone? Perhaps someone wanted to found, someone who could not say anything directly.

Then there is the amazing lack of photos of Madeleine while on holiday.

Most of Amaral's focus was on the tapas night. In my opinion, what is most important happened before this.

I believe the end of this may happen not because of investigation or any guilt from Gerry or Kate, but one of their friends who may decide that their own freedom and reputation may not be worth keeping a potential secret like this.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sun 4 Aug - 13:12

Last night I read Yvonne Martin's statement complete on the McCannfiles. Parts of it I had just not taken in before. She lives in Portugal for several months of the year, and has done so for the best part of a decade. I wonder if she is one of the British non-suspects who live in the Algarve who might be asked further questions via PJ with the SY looking on. I hope so.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 24 Feb - 12:46

Should anyone be missing Stephen Birch (okay, not very likely I know) he's joined this Facebook group and is currently in full flow. I don't suppose he will last there for much longer.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/1578436885734132/?notif_t=group_comment_follow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 24 Feb - 14:40

Thank you NBY. x Very interesting ...some good posters on there. Just sat for an hour when I should have been working. lol Yes, wonder how long he will last... He is very determined I must say.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 24 Feb - 21:09

I felt tempted to read it but I fear that if I do I'll end up more screwed up than him...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 24 Feb - 21:14

He is actually being polite at present. Maybe he has at last learned that ranting and raving don't do himself any favours.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 24 Feb - 21:54

Not Born Yesterday wrote:He is actually being polite at present. Maybe he has at last learned that ranting and raving don't do himself any favours.

They all start that way! Usually doesn't last. Stephen Birch - Page 6 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 25 Feb - 21:17

Can someone just confirm the dogs had a sniff around Murats driveway and didnt find anything so if so i think i trust the dogs more than Birch's cardboard box with a few wires hanging out of it.
Which makes the man a loon i think !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 26 Feb - 8:49

Lioned wrote:Can someone just confirm the dogs had a sniff around Murats driveway and didnt find anything so if  so i think i trust the dogs more than Birch's cardboard box with a few wires hanging out of it.

Searched Murats house on 4th August
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id161.html
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 26 Feb - 9:39

fred wrote:
Lioned wrote:Can someone just confirm the dogs had a sniff around Murats driveway and didnt find anything so if  so i think i trust the dogs more than Birch's cardboard box with a few wires hanging out of it.

Searched Murats house on 4th August
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id161.html

Thanks,thats what i thought.My guess is they may well have been back to look again under the new investigation and found nothing !

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Feb - 9:45

He's now been banned from the group.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 28 Feb - 20:42

Not Born Yesterday wrote:He's now been banned from the group.
BANNED FROM WHAT GROUP?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Feb - 21:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Should anyone be missing Stephen Birch (okay, not very likely I know) he's joined this Facebook group and is currently in full flow. I don't suppose he will last there for much longer.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/1578436885734132/?notif_t=group_comment_follow

This one, Badboy. He was actually polite which makes a change but he just wouldn't answer questions or provide proof of his claim that sniffer dogs reacted at the Murat house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 28 Feb - 22:09

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Should anyone be missing Stephen Birch (okay, not very likely I know) he's joined this Facebook group and is currently in full flow. I don't suppose he will last there for much longer.

This one, Badboy. He was actually polite which makes a change but he just wouldn't answer questions or provide proof of his claim that sniffer dogs reacted at the Murat house.
THANKS YOU.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next