Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Stephen Birch

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 30 Oct - 11:38

Maybe they class his ramblings as on a level with David Icke's and thus there is no danger of them being taken seriously.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Wintabells on Tue 30 Oct - 11:47

kathybelle wrote:I don't know if I am allowed to put a link on here, that I have copied from another forum. If I am wrong in doing so, can one of the moderators please remove my post.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5670-email-apology-from-stephen-birch

Hi Kathybelle. I can't access the link as I'm not a member and I'm being asked to login first. Is there any way you could please copy and paste the content here (assuming that's ok with admin). Thanks.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 30 Oct - 11:49

I don't think that will be possible as the link comprises 23 pages of posts. Would you consider joining the forum?

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Wintabells on Tue 30 Oct - 11:56

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I don't think that will be possible as the link comprises 23 pages of posts. Would you consider joining the forum?

oh, blimey - I take your point. I think perhaps I should try and join, yes :)

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  mossman on Tue 30 Oct - 11:56

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Maybe they class his ramblings as on a level with David Icke's and thus there is no danger of them being taken seriously.

It depends, does everbody who reads what Bennett or Amaral wrote believe them ? Maybe, maybe not. I know one or two people who support the McCanns and they refuse steadfastly to read Amarals book. They have never heard of Bennett and refuse point blank to read anything he has written. In their minds, they too are nutters. So how do the McCanns quantify a nutter and how do they decide which one to sue ?

Stephen Birch is clearly stating that Madeleine is dead. I thought nobody was allowed say that ? They sued the press, they were not rambling, just reporting in a fashion Healy and McCann did not like.

Two people are reporting and repeating what is written in the PJ files and the McCanns find this unhelpful and hurtful and worthy of libel proceedings. Another is stating as fact that their daughter is buried in a garden in PDL, five years after the event, and insinuating all sorts, indeed stating their spokesperson has spoken to him as indeed has Kate Healy herself, and not a word of denial or teary eyed comment.

Of course parts of Donegal are quite rural, perhaps they are blissfully unaware of the happenings.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 30 Oct - 12:05

Good points, Mossman.

In my opinion - and of course I may be wrong - the McCanns fear Messrs Amaral and Bennett because their findings are too near the truth and they need to be silenced.

It is very hard to take Stephen Birch seriously and that I think is the reason they don't give him the time of day.

Wintabells: welcome in advance from the other side!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Wintabells on Tue 30 Oct - 12:11

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Good points, Mossman.

In my opinion - and of course I may be wrong - the McCanns fear Messrs Amaral and Bennett because their findings are too near the truth and they need to be silenced.

It is very hard to take Stephen Birch seriously and that I think is the reason they don't give him the time of day.

Wintabells: welcome in advance from the other side!

Hi NBY and thanks - I've just realised I can read a lot of the content there without joining (and what a HUGE amount of threads and info there is on there, not to mention some very familiar names :) but I will deffo join once I've found my way round a bit).

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  mossman on Tue 30 Oct - 14:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Good points, Mossman.

In my opinion - and of course I may be wrong - the McCanns fear Messrs Amaral and Bennett because their findings are too near the truth and they need to be silenced.

It is very hard to take Stephen Birch seriously and that I think is the reason they don't give him the time of day.

Wintabells: welcome in advance from the other side!



NBY, you are of course absolutely right, and I think the McCanns are sick with the thought that Amaral in particular knows so much more than he can say at this point in time. It is very likely he has an idea as to what exactly happened, just no proof because of the abrupt end to the investigation.

Still, the McCanns should be asked to justify when they get to court why exactly they started libel proceedings against Tony Bennett when this Mr Birch would appear to be allowed say what he wants.

I do not know how facebook works, but most people I meet seem to be members of it. I know nobody in real life who is a member here, so to me it follows that facebook has a far wider audience than any of these forums.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Guest on Tue 30 Oct - 15:51


"Nurse! He's out of bed again!"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Chris on Wed 31 Oct - 18:15

Annabel wrote:Stephen Birch:

Last night I received evidence to support my theory that the Portuguese Police (Policia Judiciaria ) found MADELEINE MC CANN's body in the Murat yard. Realizing that Murat had been framed, they then elected to plant the DNA in the Mc Cann hire vehicle, to solicit a confession out of the Mc Cann's. Unfortunately MI6 agents intervened and informed Mr Gordon Brown, who then proceeded to shut the case prematurely with Portuguese Prime Minister at the time, Mr Jose Socrates.....


I guess those bungling sardine eating cops can't even plant conclusive evidence then. Has Mr Birch explained where the planted DNA (which was "inconclusive") was obtained?

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 31 Oct - 18:55

Perhaps someone might like to try asking him that on his Facebook page - in the name of Stephen D Birch. Judging by his troll-like behaviour elsewhere (disrupting topics, posting inane comments and not answering questions) I don't think it's very likely you'll get a sensible answer.

He's just a common or garden troll in my opinion, though an unusual one in that he thinks Madeleine is dead and that the McCanns and their friends are liable!

No tea and bisuits at Rothley Towers for him, that's for sure.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Tod on Sun 4 Nov - 17:37

There's something wrong with this man, he is a liar [he posted on his FB page that Kate called him, later on deleted that post], he is threatening people [Amaral, the PJ] and he can't stand it that people don't just accept his story without questioning him.

I wonder what would have happened if Mrs Murat would have heard something and went into the garden to check?
She strikes me as a brave old lady, a bit like my mil.


ETA I don't log in often, I haven't posted for a long time and I can't promise when I'll be back.
I love that avatar, thank you to whomever gave it to me.


Last edited by Tod on Sun 4 Nov - 17:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : eta)

Tod
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 4 Nov - 18:39

I can think of others who are liars, threaten people and can't stand not being believed!!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  mossman on Sun 4 Nov - 19:02

Tod wrote:There's something wrong with this man, he is a liar [he posted on his FB page that Kate called him, later on deleted that post], he is threatening people [Amaral, the PJ] and he can't stand it that people don't just accept his story without questioning him.


Hmm, that description sounds exactly somebody else I know.....

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 4 Nov - 19:07

You can understand SB being miffed - he's coming out with the biggest load of old baloney since the McCanns themselves. Many people believe them implicity even now whereas nobody will give him the time of day.

Life just ain't fair sometimes!!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Tod on Sun 4 Nov - 20:44

mossman wrote:
Tod wrote:There's something wrong with this man, he is a liar [he posted on his FB page that Kate called him, later on deleted that post], he is threatening people [Amaral, the PJ] and he can't stand it that people don't just accept his story without questioning him.


Hmm, that description sounds exactly somebody else I know.....

Come to think of it there's actually quite a few who fit the description....

Tod
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Annabel on Sun 4 Nov - 21:43

Link from his facebook:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1207389/DNA-evidence-fabricated-planted-crime-scenes-scientists-warn.html

DNA evidence can be fabricated and planted at crime scenes, scientists warn




Yesterday 200 reporters World Wide were emailed, and informed about my theory, that body fluids and blood removed from Madeleine Mc Cann's corpse were planted by Portuguese Police in the Mc Cann hire vehicle, hired 25 days after Madeleine Mc Cann went missing.

The DNA planting occurred because Portuguese Police were under tremendous pressure to secure a conviction. They had failed to cordon off t
he Mc Cann apartment, allowing it to become contaminated. (a critical error)

We are now committed to building a multi-language website( initially in Portuguese and English) , that will for the first time, deal in detail with what transpired on that fateful day of 3 May 2007. A large portion of the website will deal with Madeleine's corpse being recovered by Portuguese Police on the 15th May 2007, and the DNA planting that occurred by the Portuguese Police, on and or around the 28th May 2007.

Initially the website will be in English and Portuguese, but as time elapses, we will provide translations in firstly Dutch, French and then Italian.

It will be the first time since 2007, that various nations will receive a comprehensive overview of the case, and the events that transpired in their own language.







Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Badboy on Sun 4 Nov - 21:59

ACCORDING TO THAT THEORY PORTUGUESE POLICE HAD ACCESS TO MADELEINE MCCANN'S BODY,SO WHERE IS BODY,DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7737
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  weissnicht on Mon 5 Nov - 4:48

Badboy wrote:ACCORDING TO THAT THEORY PORTUGUESE POLICE HAD ACCESS TO MADELEINE MCCANN'S BODY,SO WHERE IS BODY,DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
Of course it doesn't make sense.
and... he is backing of from digging .. in fear of getting embarrassed in front of the world press.. not very confident on the "fact" that he has found Maddie

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Mon 5 Nov - 9:25

He claims that, having discovered the body, the police then left it where they found it!

I have doubts that he was ever in Portugal. The photos he has produced could have been taken anywhere.

He has another radio interview coming up tomorrow which will be available on a podcast so we can listen to his words of wisdom soon.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  fred on Mon 5 Nov - 10:20

He was definately in Portugal NBY, he flew to Lisbon and drove down to the Algarve.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  T4two on Mon 5 Nov - 10:48

fred wrote:He was definately in Portugal NBY, he flew to Lisbon and drove down to the Algarve.

Is there proof of that anywhere Fred?

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  kitti on Mon 5 Nov - 11:38

It's quite obvious that the pj found the body, planted the DNA in the apt and hired car which was hired after a few weeks off her going missing, plus they planted DNA on The key fob just before the dogs got there and the clothes when they were in the underground car park.

THEN they buried the body in murats garden, though why they did as they wanted to finger the Mccanns, is beyond me, perhaps they were just hiding her until they could plant the body in the hired car, yes that could be it but they didn't have enough time to retrieve the body from the garden, never mind.


You would off thought the pj could off found an easier place to hide a body, I bet when they searched murats garden it wasn't to search it was to BURY a body, why didn't I think off that before, off course , yes thats it.


Case solved , Mccanns are innocent, pj killed her and hid her body.....now we have to think WHY they did this to two 'unknown two bit pretending to be doctors'....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Oldartform on Mon 5 Nov - 12:08

T4two wrote:
fred wrote:He was definately in Portugal NBY, he flew to Lisbon and drove down to the Algarve.

Is there proof of that anywhere Fred?

The dozens of pics of him in the garden look exactly like RM`s garden, the positioning of the door, fence, trees, plants etc.


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  fred on Mon 5 Nov - 13:41

T4two wrote:
fred wrote:He was definately in Portugal NBY, he flew to Lisbon and drove down to the Algarve.

Is there proof of that anywhere Fred?

Yes, there was an interview with him and he was stood outside of Lisbon airport.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephen Birch

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:59


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum