Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Birch

+28
Krisy22
comperedna
DavidA
Loopdaloop
kathybelle
cass
weissnicht
malena stool
Lillyofthevalley
kitti
Annabel
susible
AnnaEsse
Fudge
tigger
frencheuropean
Heartsease
jeanmonroe
tanszi
wjk
Oldartform
T4two
Panda
Tod
mossman
Chris
Wintabells
dazedandconfused
32 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Stephen Birch - Page 3 Empty Re: Stephen Birch

Post  T4two Mon 5 Nov - 13:53

fred wrote:
T4two wrote:
fred wrote:He was definately in Portugal NBY, he flew to Lisbon and drove down to the Algarve.

Is there proof of that anywhere Fred?

Yes, there was an interview with him and he was stood outside of Lisbon airport.

Thanks Fred. Do you have a link?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
Stephen Birch - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 Nov - 14:23

He appears to be in Portugal here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbQF5Mc1fs

I'm sceptical about his claim to be a successful property developer as the only reference I can find of him is his mad LinkedIn profile which says he has solved the McCann case! It's hard to imagine that there are any businesses these days which don't have their own websites.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-birch/11/6ab/701
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 5 Nov - 16:16

This set of pics is probably the best to show he was there :-

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id413.html

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
Stephen Birch - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 5 Nov - 16:39

I believe that Birch did go to PDL but not his story!!! He apparently teamed up with a couple who were investigating Madeleine's disappearance and fell out with them . Why would he choose to trespass on a property when , if he had asked permission and promised to make good any damage, Murats Mother would have given her permission. Also, why did he not go to the PJ with his claim about the machine he had and ask them to obtain permission? He sounds like that other South African who wanted a lock of Madeleine's hair and claimed he had this gizmo that would find her.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 5 Nov - 18:38

T4two wrote:
fred wrote:
T4two wrote:
fred wrote:He was definately in Portugal NBY, he flew to Lisbon and drove down to the Algarve.

Yes, there was an interview with him and he was stood outside of Lisbon airport.

No I have no link, sorry, but just by sheer coincidence we had to got Lisbon airport that day, and we drove past, we just said to each other wonder what is happening? It was a camera crew on the pavement , not close to to the terminal door, but on the road on the lead up to the airport. We didn't think anything about it at all, apart from the first "ohh what's happening lark" that same evening the interview was on Portuguese t.v OH shouted me in, (To hear about my obsession, as it is called, cheek!) and it was SB on his way back home. So yes, I believe he was in Portugal, and wether he did go to PDL and dig up the garden then I know as much as anyone else!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 Nov - 18:51

Not Born Yesterday wrote:He appears to be in Portugal here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbQF5Mc1fs

I'm sceptical about his claim to be a successful property developer as the only reference I can find of him is his mad LinkedIn profile which says he has solved the McCann case! It's hard to imagine that there are any businesses these days which don't have their own websites.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-birch/11/6ab/701

Fred, I do agree now that he was there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 5 Nov - 19:12

Does anyone else think that when SB speaks, like on the radio interviews we've heard, he sounds pretty convincing but then when you read the stuff he's written on Jill's site, he sounds like a totally different person?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 5 Nov - 20:38

fred wrote:
T4two wrote:
fred wrote:
T4two wrote:

No I have no link, sorry, but just by sheer coincidence we had to got Lisbon airport that day, and we drove past, we just said to each other wonder what is happening? It was a camera crew on the pavement , not close to to the terminal door, but on the road on the lead up to the airport. We didn't think anything about it at all, apart from the first "ohh what's happening lark" that same evening the interview was on Portuguese t.v OH shouted me in, (To hear about my obsession, as it is called, cheek!) and it was SB on his way back home. So yes, I believe he was in Portugal, and wether he did go to PDL and dig up the garden then I know as much as anyone else!

Thank you Fred. A firsthand account beats a link any day.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 5 Nov - 20:40

wjk wrote:Does anyone else think that when SB speaks, like on the radio interviews we've heard, he sounds pretty convincing but then when you read the stuff he's written on Jill's site, he sounds like a totally different person?

Definitely. Perhaps the person on The Jill Haven site isn't the same SB Stephen Birch - Page 3 23324
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 5 Nov - 22:47

wjk wrote:Does anyone else think that when SB speaks, like on the radio interviews we've heard, he sounds pretty convincing but then when you read the stuff he's written on Jill's site, he sounds like a totally different person?

Yes, definitely.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 Nov - 22:53

I don't think that many people believed initially that it could be the same person - especially when he was ranting and raving in a different user name.

However he did post a message on his YouTube account to confirm that he was the person on the forum.

The jury is out as to whether he has mental health issues, a drink problem, is a wind-up merchant - or maybe a combination of all three!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 6 Nov - 10:02

Yes, NBY, his writing does seem to go 'off' as the time goes on, as though he is maybe having a tipple or two.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 6 Nov - 13:35

Stephen Birch:

(SAFM RADIO WAS THREATENED TODAY WITH LEGAL ACTION IF THEY WENT AHEAD WITH INTERVIEWING ME, AT 11AM ON THE MADELEINE MC CANN COVER-UP, AND DNA PLANTING BY PORTUGUESE POLICE) - They pulled the interview........

Disappointing, but also nice to know I am on the right track. Sorry for that, would of loved to upload theinterview.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 6 Nov - 13:47

Oh, I wonder who threatened the legal action, if true?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 Nov - 14:24

I'd love to know that too. Maybe he'll mention it on Facebook but the problem is of course is that we won't know if he's telling the truth. It could be that the radio station realised how unstable he is and decided not to go ahead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 22 Feb - 13:26

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 22 Feb - 13:53

Hes quite mad isnt he....'the Portuguese police planted DNA from Madeleines corpse in the Mccanns hired car'
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 22 Feb - 13:54

He still hasn't explained HOW Madeleine turned into a corpse.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 Feb - 14:56

The link doesn't work for me though I can access his page when I log into Facebook.

We had all this nonsense from him when he was on the JH site - it proved to be impossible to discuss anything rationally with him.

In my opinion he has a drink problem and / or mental health issues.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 22 Feb - 15:04

well id like to know how the rather clever Portuguese police got hold of Madeleines dna in the first place in sufficient amounts to plant anywhere because G McC had to go to get a pillow from Rothley. Still dont understand why Madeleines dna wasnt all over the Portuguese apartment, her clothes, shoes, toothbrushes, hair caught in ribbons on hats! still what do i know!
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 22 Feb - 15:55

tanszi wrote:well id like to know how the rather clever Portuguese police got hold of Madeleines dna in the first place in sufficient amounts to plant anywhere because G McC had to go to get a pillow from Rothley. Still dont understand why Madeleines dna wasnt all over the Portuguese apartment, her clothes, shoes, toothbrushes, hair caught in ribbons on hats! still what do i know!
The McCanns, in their 'let's clean the apartment' mood had held a, 'Bleach the DNA Away party' to which they invited their copious multitude of drinking buddies and tapas friends....
Sadly the toothbrush and comb were shared between all three children because the McCanns are merely p!ss poor doctors and they couldn't afford one for each of their children.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 22 Feb - 16:10

yep they did seem to be a bit skint before the holiday didnt they -- all this crossing dna -- like amile wearing madeleines sandles -- what a load of tosh theres is no way amile would be able to walk around in them -- cannot understand why there wasnt dna either some of the little jumpers that madeleine was wearing would have the odd hair on it
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 8 May - 21:41

Portugal's largest newspaper interviewed me last night. Reporters from Correio da Manha asked me why I thought Kate Mc Cann had come down to the holiday resort of Praia da Luz where her daughter went missing. I said to them that she probably wanted to look in Murats yard where I said Madeleine was buried...
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 8 May - 23:16

Bless him! This claim is from his Facebook page. I will await the reported interview with baited breath.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 9 May - 8:13

kitti wrote:Hes quite mad isnt he....'the Portuguese police planted DNA from Madeleines corpse in the Mccanns hired car'

Surely if there was going to be a set up, then Murat would have been the perfect person?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next