Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Birch

+28
Krisy22
comperedna
DavidA
Loopdaloop
kathybelle
cass
weissnicht
malena stool
Lillyofthevalley
kitti
Annabel
susible
AnnaEsse
Fudge
tigger
frencheuropean
Heartsease
jeanmonroe
tanszi
wjk
Oldartform
T4two
Panda
Tod
mossman
Chris
Wintabells
dazedandconfused
32 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Stephen Birch - Page 4 Empty Re: Stephen Birch

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 9 May - 8:58

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:Hes quite mad isnt he....'the Portuguese police planted DNA from Madeleines corpse in the Mccanns hired car'

Surely if there was going to be a set up, then Murat would have been the perfect person?

WELL, THE T9 CERTAINLY TRIED TO SET HIM UP!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Stephen Birch - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 9 May - 9:20

jeanmonroe wrote:
fred wrote:
kitti wrote:Hes quite mad isnt he....'the Portuguese police planted DNA from Madeleines corpse in the Mccanns hired car'

Surely if there was going to be a set up, then Murat would have been the perfect person?

WELL, THE T9 CERTAINLY TRIED TO SET HIM UP!

Exactly!!! Surely if the PJ were so corrupt and wanted to clear the whole thing up quickly they would have set him up!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Stephen Birch - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stephen Birch - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Stephen Birch - Page 4 Empty Stephen birch

Post  Heartsease Thu 9 May - 13:28

See Chris Spivey's site and what he has to say re Madeleine.
Heartsease
Heartsease
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 9 May - 18:17

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Thu 9 May - 19:40

A mixture of interesting and plausible hypothesis and illogical and mad deductions.A chimera.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 9 May - 20:29

'Twenty five days after Madeleine went missing, hair and body fluid removed off Madeleine’s corpse was planted in the Renault hired by the McCann’s. This was later confirmed by Brian Healey, Kate McCann’s father. The planting of this DNA by Portuguese Police is the single most important reason the case was closed 15 months after it was opened.' Stephen Birch - Page 4 23324

There you go, no need to read the rest of the article harvested and enhanced by this writer of fiction.

Investigation wasn't closed, it was shelved, it can be re-opened any time.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 12 Jun - 18:13

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 12 Jun - 19:31

I will volunteer to go dig it up free of charge,all i need is somewhere to stay for a couple of nights.A nice apartment with a hire car and a fridge is all i need.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudge Wed 12 Jun - 22:29

I am amazed Robert Murat has not dug the drive up himself to put the theory to rest.
Fudge
Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 500
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 12 Jun - 22:40

I wonder what if anything is happening about Robert Murat's legal action against Stephen Birch.

http://www.algarveresident.com/46436-0/algarve/robert-murat-to-sue-south-african-man-for-trespassing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudge Wed 12 Jun - 22:45

Perhaps about the same as Roberts supposed action against Jane Tanner.
Fudge
Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 500
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 13 Jun - 0:36

Fudge wrote:I am amazed Robert Murat has not dug the drive up himself to put the theory to rest.

I may be wrong, but I'm of the belief that the drive doesn't belong to Robert Murat, it belongs to his mother. Even if the drive did belong to Robert Murat, if I were him, I wouldn't pay good money to have the drive dug up.

The police  almost decimated this property including the garden, more than once, but they found nothing. Eddie and Keela also searched the property and found nothing. The police obviously don't believe Madeleine is buried under this drive, otherwise they would have had the drive dug up.

The McCanns obviously don't believe Madeleine is buried under the drive, otherwise they would have insisted that the drive was dug up. Let's face it, what the McCanns want, they have always got.

Some people, really have it in for Robert Murat, I'm beginning to think that some people would be willing to dig up the drive in the hope that they would find Madeleine, so they prove that Robert Murat was involved with her disappearance and death. 

FGS leave the man alone, he and his mother,  have been put through the mill, thanks to the McCanns, their mates and that reporter. Mr Murat was exonerated by the police, but some people still believe without any proof, that he took part in Madeleine's disappearance.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 13 Jun - 3:47

I wish they would let him do it, with cameras/press watching, and we would finally be rid of Birch. The charade would be over. I'm sick of it.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Thu 13 Jun - 12:17

Agreed Weissnight... Sigh... does anyone else feel everyone has gone home... Last one around, switch off the light...
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Thu 13 Jun - 12:18

Sorry, make that Weissnicht!
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Thu 13 Jun - 19:13

I've never read such a pile of nonsense as I have in Birch's assumptions and theories about the case..

The Portuguese and British police and both of the respective govt's are involved in this massive cover up of the disappearance of a child who may  or may not be dead..

And he reckons he will get millions of signatures for his petition (now where have I heard that before) and will get his wish to dig up the driveway, exhume the body (or not, if by his own admission, Madeleine is alive)

But he won't disclose why he knows any of this or what his evidence is and anyone who dares to question is treated like rubbish (another bit of deja vu there)
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 13 Jun - 20:10

weissnicht wrote:I wish they would let him do it, with cameras/press watching, and we would finally be rid of Birch. The charade would be over. I'm sick of it.

This is for all of the posters who want Robert Murat's mum's drive dug up. Has anyone thought about Mrs Murat, or for that matter her granddaughter? ( Robert Murat's daughter)  From what I've read, it appears not. All some people want is their pound of flesh from Robert Murat, because although he was exonerated by the PJ, they still believe he played a part in Madeleine's disappearance.

Mrs Murat must be absolutely stressed and sickened by peoples constant accusations towards her son. I can only imagine how she must be feeling, regarding Stephen Birch's revelation, that Madeleine is buried under her drive.

A team of British police officers, went over to Greece, to dig an area where Ben Needham was supposed to be buried, but they found nothing. Does this not register with the ones who want Mrs Murat's drive dug up? 

The PJ, the McCanns and the review team from Scotland Yard, obviously don't believe Madeleine is buried under Mrs Murat's drive, if they did, the drive would have been dug up by now.

A poster on this forum, was wondering if Robert Murat was still suing Jane Tanner. I wouldn't be surprised if he has dropped the litigation, not because he wants to, but because he fears repercussions towards his mum and his daughter. Goncalo Amaral's dog was killed by someone who had a grudge against him. 

Maybe he was warned off, maybe he was too stressed to carry on with the litigation, or maybe he was told he had no chance of winning. Who knows.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 14 Jun - 4:47

kathybelle wrote:
weissnicht wrote:I wish they would let him do it, with cameras/press watching, and we would finally be rid of Birch. The charade would be over. I'm sick of it.

This is for all of the posters who want Robert Murat's mum's drive dug up. Has anyone thought about Mrs Murat, or for that matter her granddaughter? ( Robert Murat's daughter)  From what I've read, it appears not. All some people want is their pound of flesh from Robert Murat, because although he was exonerated by the PJ, they still believe he played a part in Madeleine's disappearance.

Mrs Murat must be absolutely stressed and sickened by peoples constant accusations towards her son. I can only imagine how she must be feeling, regarding Stephen Birch's revelation, that Madeleine is buried under her drive.

A team of British police officers, went over to Greece, to dig an area where Ben Needham was supposed to be buried, but they found nothing. Does this not register with the ones who want Mrs Murat's drive dug up? 

The PJ, the McCanns and the review team from Scotland Yard, obviously don't believe Madeleine is buried under Mrs Murat's drive, if they did, the drive would have been dug up by now.

A poster on this forum, was wondering if Robert Murat was still suing Jane Tanner. I wouldn't be surprised if he has dropped the litigation, not because he wants to, but because he fears repercussions towards his mum and his daughter. Goncalo Amaral's dog was killed by someone who had a grudge against him. 

Maybe he was warned off, maybe he was too stressed to carry on with the litigation, or maybe he was told he had no chance of winning. Who knows.
I think it would be the best for all involved. The whole charade would come to end. And Murats would be left in peace. No more reappearing in the papers about the digging nonsense. And get a new driveway in a same go. Somebody have to put an end to it. And obviously Birch want. The charade will go on for ever. Just like the celeb/victim/demanding/we are innocent/mccann/charade
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 14 Jun - 8:49

weissnicht wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

I think it would be the best for all involved. The whole charade would come to end. And Murats would be left in peace. No more reappearing in the papers about the digging nonsense. And get a new driveway in a same go. Somebody have to put an end to it. And obviously Birch want. The charade will go on for ever. Just like the celeb/victim/demanding/we are innocent/mccann/charade

You don't seem to get the message do you. If the PJ/Portuguese police and the review team thought for one minute, that Madeleine was buried underneath Mrs Murat's drive, the drive would have been dug up when Birch made these revelations. The McCanns would also been screaming blue murder, if they believed Madeleine was buried in that spot.

I don't know how long ago this drive was laid, on Mrs Murat's property, but if it was put down after Madeleine disappeared, then it was plainly obvious Madeleine wasn't buried in the spot where the drive is now laid.  Mrs Murat's garden, which would be now part of the drive, was decimated more than once, when the police searched for Madeleine. 

If the drive was to be laid, after the police finished decimating the garden, someone carrying anything which was big enough to transport a dead child would have been spotted. More so, when they began to dig a hole  where the drive was going to be laid. The eyes of the media were watching Mrs Murat's property, from the minute Robert Murat was suspected of being involved in Madeleine's disappearance. Which was days after Madeleine disappeared.

If I'm wrong and Madeleine is under the drive, who placed her body there? Robert Murat? Wrong. Robert Murat didn't stay with his mother, while the investigation into his behaviour was taking place.

Just remember one thing, Robert Murat,  was the one who requested he was made an arguido. He did this, because he was not allowed a solicitor, each time he was taken in for questioning. Arguido status, gave him the right to have a solicitor present each time he was questioned and other rights, including the right to stay silent.

Robert Murat didn't stay silent, unlike the McCanns, he cooperated with the PJ every step of the way. Unlike Kate McCann he answered every question put to him. Everything belonging to Robert Murat, including his computer, was taken away from his mother's property. His property was only given back to him, once the police were satisfied he had no involvement in Madeleine's disappearance. However his arguido status remained, which caused more distress for Mrs Murat, because of the witch hunt that was taking place against her son. Robert Murat later said that he wished he had never requested the arguido status.

People who are continually pointing the finger at Robert Murat, without a shadow of proof he was involved in Madeleine's disappearance, are causing untold misery not just for his mother, but his daughter. The McCanns twins are quite rightly protected, Robert Murat's daughter isn't. I can only imagine what is said to her, by the children of the people who are convinced without a shadow of proof that her daddy committed a crime against Madeleine.

Last edited by kathybelle on Fri 14 Jun - 13:19; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 14 Jun - 9:49

So does that mean anybody can start a petition, and if it gets enough signatures, you can dig up anybody's property that takes your fancy?  So if I don't like something that, say for example, Claudia has posted, and I get 10,000 people to agree with me, I can just go dig up her garden?  Because that's what it amounts to.  This is all meaningless rubbish!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 14 Jun - 9:55

Now don't misunderestimate (to quote George Bush) Stephen Birch!

Once he has the required number of signatures, he will present the petition to the British and Portuguese governments.

Stephen Birch - Page 4 294124 Stephen Birch - Page 4 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 14 Jun - 10:34

So is this man saying that the pj planted cadaver scent in the mccanns apt etc and buried her body in murats garden to blame the mccanns and they are totally innocent off any wrongdoing?

So WHO exactly does Birch work for?

And why involve Murat?

Does Birch say HOW Madeleine died and By WHOSE hands?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 14 Jun - 10:41

Goodness knows what planet Stephen Birch is on. I and others tried to debate with him when he was on the Jill Havern site but it was impossible. It did become clear that he had a problem with Tony Bennett and Goncalo Amaral (to put it mildly) so that does raise questions as to who he was supporting.

Take a look at his Facebook page (in the name of Stephen D Birch) and see if you're any the wiser!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 14 Jun - 13:24

Will someone please get up a petition about my garden. Since I cut back the neighbour's trees there is a large area where only perennial weeds are growing where I feel sure the local drug dealer has buried his stash and maybe some bodies.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 14 Jun - 14:09

weissnicht wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Sorry, this below is from weissnicht..somehow the quote went wrong..sorry sorry sorry

weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next