Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Another casualty....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Guest on Sat 29 Sep - 12:16

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:He had throat cancer I'm Afraid.......

I hope he was not suffering for long and given an injection . I have never heard of a dog getting Cancer and was only the

other day discussing with a Friend how Cancer has invaded all parts of the body and with all the research it is still not known what causes it.

I have had two cats die of cancer, but they were both quite old when they died.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 29 Sep - 12:23

I don't remember the word cancer being used for animals when I was a child but then it was a bit of a taboo subject anyway.

I have vivid memories of accompanying my mother to the vet when I was 11 with our cat Tibby. The vet took one look at him and said to my mother "ask the little girl to wait outside". I was mortified at being called a little girl!

It turned out that Tibby had an incurable growth and was put down immediately without me being given the chance to say goodbye.

Tibby: wherever you are - I'm saying goodbye now!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  ProfessorPlum on Sat 29 Sep - 12:37

Oh NBY

ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Age : 59
Location : The wild side of life.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Bobsy on Sat 29 Sep - 13:23

Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.


I have found this website a great comfort when we have lost a pet.....

http://petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm


Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 30 Sep - 0:00

Bobsy wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.


I have found this website a great comfort when we have lost a pet.....

http://petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm


Thanks, Bobsy!
It certainly is. And I know how it feels as I've lost my feline companion of the last 20 years last May!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 30 Sep - 0:01

ProfessorPlum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

Oh yes lovely thought.I love animals but dogs are extra special.

I've never owned dogs but I also love them.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 30 Sep - 0:08

Claudia79 wrote:
ProfessorPlum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

Oh yes lovely thought.I love animals but dogs are extra special.

I've never owned dogs but I also love them.

We had dogs when I was a child and I'd love to have a couple, but since I have to go to work and there's no one home in the day, no doggies! I do go out walking with a friend and her absolutely wonderful and beautiful long-haired German Shepherd. Love dat doggie!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 30 Sep - 1:09

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
ProfessorPlum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

Oh yes lovely thought.I love animals but dogs are extra special.

I've never owned dogs but I also love them.

We had dogs when I was a child and I'd love to have a couple, but since I have to go to work and there's no one home in the day, no doggies! I do go out walking with a friend and her absolutely wonderful and beautiful long-haired German Shepherd. Love dat doggie!

That's also why I haven't got dogs.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  kitti on Sun 30 Sep - 9:23

Re: Forkers say the funniest things
bb1 Today at 11:41 am

.Re: Another casualty....
Claudia79 Today
When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

If that is indeed how Eddiewoof died, then Grime should be prosecuted for cruelty. Caring owners would have taken the decision to have him put to sleep long before then.


Since bonnybitch is copying and pasting things over here, I thought I would do that same thing to her!!!!!

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 30 Sep - 11:16

kitti wrote:Re: Forkers say the funniest things
bb1 Today at 11:41 am

.Re: Another casualty....
Claudia79 Today
When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

If that is indeed how Eddiewoof died, then Grime should be prosecuted for cruelty. Caring owners would have taken the decision to have him put to sleep long before then.


Since bonnybitch is copying and pasting things over here, I thought I would do that same thing to her!!!!!

They haven't got anything else to talk about, kitti, other than trawling around to find comments to ridicule. You should see Mrs Trolley (aka Gurney!) on YouTube, hammering away with insults on every one of HiDeHo's videos. She gets herself into a fine lather with it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 30 Sep - 14:00

Glad to help the lobotomised do something with their time. It's a calling to help the afflicted.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 30 Sep - 14:03

Claudia79 wrote:Glad to help the lobotomised do something with their time. It's a calling to help the afflicted.

You are so right, Claudia. I've been helping keep Mrs Gurney off the streets on YouTube. I'm just all heart!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 30 Sep - 15:38

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Glad to help the lobotomised do something with their time. It's a calling to help the afflicted.

You are so right, Claudia. I've been helping keep Mrs Gurney off the streets on YouTube. I'm just all heart!

You bring me to tears, Anna. Your generosity knows no bounds. Bless you!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 30 Sep - 15:46

I'm very grateful to the Internet system for keeping Bonnybraes and her coven off the streets!

I feel that Pammy would in different circumstances be a useful member of society. I can imagine her as a real stalwart in something like the Women's Institute, organising all the jumble sales, helping people etc. Perhaps she does that already as well as trying to hold back the tide of McCann disbelievers!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Bobsy on Sun 30 Sep - 16:57

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:Re: Forkers say the funniest things
bb1 Today at 11:41 am

.Re: Another casualty....
Claudia79 Today
When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

If that is indeed how Eddiewoof died, then Grime should be prosecuted for cruelty. Caring owners would have taken the decision to have him put to sleep long before then.


Since bonnybitch is copying and pasting things over here, I thought I would do that same thing to her!!!!!

They haven't got anything else to talk about, kitti, other than trawling around to find comments to ridicule. You should see Mrs Trolley (aka Gurney!) on YouTube, hammering away with insults on every one of HiDeHo's videos. She gets herself into a fine lather with it.

We lost a dog last September to cancer that had been treated for three years and she didn't suffer during those three years, but the day she did suffer I called the vet and he came to the house to put her to sleep. Took her sweet body away for an individual cremation and we have her ashes. So yes dogs do die of cancer, but are put to sleep as I am sure Eddie was. That poster just has no humanity.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 30 Sep - 18:27

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Glad to help the lobotomised do something with their time. It's a calling to help the afflicted.

You are so right, Claudia. I've been helping keep Mrs Gurney off the streets on YouTube. I'm just all heart!

You bring me to tears, Anna. Your generosity knows no bounds. Bless you!

It's therapeutic for her to allow her just to discharge all of her distress. She's clearly carrying around a great deal of pent up anxiety and channeling it towards me, but I can cope and just wish to help her get better. Santa Anna, that's me!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 30 Sep - 22:34

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Glad to help the lobotomised do something with their time. It's a calling to help the afflicted.

You are so right, Claudia. I've been helping keep Mrs Gurney off the streets on YouTube. I'm just all heart!

You bring me to tears, Anna. Your generosity knows no bounds. Bless you!

It's therapeutic for her to allow her just to discharge all of her distress. She's clearly carrying around a great deal of pent up anxiety and channeling it towards me, but I can cope and just wish to help her get better. Santa Anna, that's me!

Is the date already set for your canonisation?

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 30 Sep - 22:39

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Glad to help the lobotomised do something with their time. It's a calling to help the afflicted.

You are so right, Claudia. I've been helping keep Mrs Gurney off the streets on YouTube. I'm just all heart!

You bring me to tears, Anna. Your generosity knows no bounds. Bless you!

It's therapeutic for her to allow her just to discharge all of her distress. She's clearly carrying around a great deal of pent up anxiety and channeling it towards me, but I can cope and just wish to help her get better. Santa Anna, that's me!

Is the date already set for your canonisation?

I'm so saintly I shall anoint myself!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 30 Sep - 23:08

There already is a St Anna the Prophetess in your age range!

http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=1416

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 30 Sep - 23:29

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Glad to help the lobotomised do something with their time. It's a calling to help the afflicted.

You are so right, Claudia. I've been helping keep Mrs Gurney off the streets on YouTube. I'm just all heart!

You bring me to tears, Anna. Your generosity knows no bounds. Bless you!

It's therapeutic for her to allow her just to discharge all of her distress. She's clearly carrying around a great deal of pent up anxiety and channeling it towards me, but I can cope and just wish to help her get better. Santa Anna, that's me!

Is the date already set for your canonisation?

I'm so saintly I shall anoint myself!


Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  marxman on Mon 1 Oct - 8:08

How can you tell that a dog is man's best
friend?

Lock both your wife and your dog in the
boot of your car for an hour.

When you come back, just see which one
is happiest to see you!

(no offence but wife can of course be hubby)

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  kitti on Mon 1 Oct - 10:23

If you had to save the dog or the other half......who would you save?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Another casualty....

Post  Sponsored content Today at 17:58


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum