Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Son Says........

+16
matthew
Oldartform
marxman
kitti
Lillyofthevalley
halfamo
weissnicht
dazedandconfused
Krisy22
Angelina
malena stool
chrissie1
fuzeta
almostgothic
tanszi
fedrules
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My Son Says........ Empty My Son Says........

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 18:55

I was talking to my Son about the Madeleine case and he told me off for joining a Forum , committed to proving the McCanns guilty .My Son Says........ 29204

He is very intelligent, knows what is going on in the World and asked how I could make assumptions about a couple who

I know nothing about. I tried to explain about the PJ Files, the Fund etc the fact they left their children alone every night, have been sparing with the truth , but he asked WHY I am so involved. To be honest I couldn't really explain and would like you to comment on this, not because you want justice for Madeleine , why, after 5 years you have not lost interest.

Why is it always always me???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
My Son Says........ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Son Says........ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

My Son Says........ Empty Re: My Son Says........

Post  Angelina Fri 28 Sep - 18:57

Panda wrote:I was talking to my Son about the Madeleine case and he told me off for joining a Forum , committed to proving the McCanns guilty .My Son Says........ 29204

He is very intelligent, knows what is going on in the World and asked how I could make assumptions about a couple who

I know nothing about. I tried to explain about the PJ Files, the Fund etc the fact they left their children alone every night, have been sparing with the truth , but he asked WHY I am so involved. To be honest I couldn't really explain and would like you to comment on this, not because you want justice for Madeleine , why, after 5 years you have not lost interest.

Not sure there is an explanation. It's much the same as why people are still discussing Jack the Ripper. Some cases are just like that..imo.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
My Son Says........ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Son Says........ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 19:17

Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:I was talking to my Son about the Madeleine case and he told me off for joining a Forum , committed to proving the McCanns guilty .My Son Says........ 29204

Not sure there is an explanation. It's much the same as why people are still discussing Jack the Ripper. Some cases are just like that..imo.

Hi Angelina......We KNOW Jack the Ripper committed those dreadful crimes, but don't know whether the mcCanns are guilty or not......that's the difference. Maybe it's more a social thing, because here we are, in cyberspace, know nothing about each other but have found a common interest .My Son Says........ 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 28 Sep - 19:31

Hello Panda. We know that Jack the Ripper commited the crimes but that is just a name given to him. We still do not know who he was! That is why we are still discussing it. Many possibilities have been put forward but we still do not know the answer!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 19:38

fuzeta wrote:Hello Panda. We know that Jack the Ripper commited the crimes but that is just a name given to him. We still do not know who he was! That is why we are still discussing it. Many possibilities have been put forward but we still do not know the answer!

Hi fuzeta......my Son cannot understand why I comment about people i know nothing about, all we really know is what is written in the Press and the youtube videos, plus snippets from other Forums and Blogs. I think he feels there are better ways of using my time.My Son Says........ 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 28 Sep - 19:54

im not sure that this forum is committed to finding the McCanns guilty. Many of us have said time and again that there are things that dont gel. IMO that as they allegedly left Madeleine alone, or with the twins, in a apartment in a foreign country whilst they went on the lash with friends makes them responsible for her disappearance and whatever it is that happened to her that she cannot be traced, and also the dogs findings. There are questions about the discrepances in their and T7 s statements to police, G and K appear to make freudian slips many times in interviews, they seem determined to quash all those who question any discrepances, and ive read the PJ files. I think there are too many questions without answers. Maybe there never will be but G and K fuel speculation, e.g. confusion is good, Madeleine was alone, the bewk with is many explanations and derogatory comments about the PJ and both parents have had visions, K about Madeleine on a hilltop or womething and G about the wider agenda. Thats why im still interested, especially in the discrepances and outcome of different legal actions. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Fri 28 Sep - 19:57

I just would like to know the truth. Any case that remains a mystery is fascinating. Others which intrigue me are the Meredith Kercher case or the case of Gregory in France. I don't think about the Maddie case as much as I did, but I still pass by this site to see if there's any news and find the reactions of Eddie and Keela as troubling as ever. Still can't warm to McCann either since reading about the Smith family sighting...
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 28 Sep - 19:59

Yes Fedrules i agree with that i m intersted in missing children and people cases and follow them when there is news or comment.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 28 Sep - 20:00

Hi Panda, I can understand your son's frustration
with you, I get the same response from my kin.
But quote him thus;
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

So, do we all sit back and allow people to pee
down our necks and tell us its raining?
My Son Says........ 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 28 Sep - 20:05

I have followed this case purely and simply because a 4yr old child, is missing and she is missing because of her parents behaviour. Whether Madeleine has been abducted or not, the McCanns are guilty of a crime.

The Crime the McCanns are guilty of committing at the moment and these are words out of their own mouths, they left Madeleine (it is questionable whether they left the twins) alone when they went out for the evening and if they are to be believed, she disappeared while they were out. Whether it was by abduction or because she walked out of the apartment to go to look for them, is immaterial, she disappeared while they were out and leaving children alone, when one goes out for a period of time, is a criminal offence in Portugal.

I didn't need to go on an internet forum or read newspapers to establish that fact, I heard the McCanns say what they did on the night Madeleine disappeared.

Personally I don't believe Madeleine was abducted, I believe that at least one of the McCanns were involved with something that caused Madeleine to accidently lose her life.

My theory may be wrong, but because the McCanns never looked for Madeleine, especially when she was discovered missing, is a sure sign that the McCanns know where she is and if she is dead or alive. I.M.H.O.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 20:08

tanszi wrote:im not sure that this forum is committed to finding the McCanns guilty. Many of us have said time and again that there are things that dont gel. IMO that as they allegedly left Madeleine alone, or with the twins, in a apartment in a foreign country whilst they went on the lash with friends makes them responsible for her disappearance and whatever it is that happened to her that she cannot be traced, and also the dogs findings. There are questions about the discrepances in their and T7 s statements to police, G and K appear to make freudian slips many times in interviews, they seem determined to quash all those who question any discrepances, and ive read the PJ files. I think there are too many questions without answers. Maybe there never will be but G and K fuel speculation, e.g. confusion is good, Madeleine was alone, the bewk with is many explanations and derogatory comments about the PJ and both parents have had visions, K about Madeleine on a hilltop or womething and G about the wider agenda. Thats why im still interested, especially in the discrepances and outcome of different legal actions. jimo

Hi tanzi.....I think the point he was trying to make was that my time would be better spent on learning how a computer works.My Son Says........ 294124 Seriously though, none of us would have been interested for so long if there were not like minded people to

have a natter with.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 20:12

fedrules wrote:I just would like to know the truth. Any case that remains a mystery is fascinating. Others which intrigue me are the Meredith Kercher case or the case of Gregory in France. I don't think about the Maddie case as much as I did, but I still pass by this site to see if there's any news and find the reactions of Eddie and Keela as troubling as ever. Still can't warm to McCann either since reading about the Smith family sighting...

Hi fedrules, havn't seen you posting for a while.My Son Says........ 25346 all my Friends cannot understand my continuing interest so I don't talk to them about the McCanns . This is what draws us together , the common interest but if we are very honest with ourselves, we really don't know much.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 20:18

marxman wrote:Hi Panda, I can understand your son's frustration
But quote him thus;
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Hi marxman, not sure about the analogy but like it.My Son Says........ 23324 I have always maintained the Final Report is correct, that

Madeleine died in 5a but the disposal of her body is the mystery. When I was discussing what we know and what we don't he thinks I am fixated on proving the Parents guilty . One comment he made which makes sense was "how do you

know one of the Staff did not take her, easy to keep a watch and take Madeleine to order ."
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 20:22

[quote="kathybelle"]I have followed this case purely and simply because a 4yr old child, is missing and she is missing because of her parents behaviour. Whether Madeleine has been abducted or not, the McCanns are guilty of a crime.

The Crime the McCanns are guilty of committing at the moment and these are words out of their own mouths, they left Madeleine (it is questionable whether they left the twins) alone when they went out for the evening and if they are to be believed, she disappeared while they were out. Whether it was by abduction or because she walked out of the apartment to go to look for them, is immaterial, she disappeared while they were out and leaving children alone, when one goes out for a period of time, is a criminal offence in Portugal.

I didn't need to go on an internet forum or read newspapers to establish that fact, I heard the McCanns say what they did on the night Madeleine disappeared.

Personally I don't believe Madeleine was abducted, I believe that at least one of the McCanns were involved with something that caused Madeleine to accidently lose her life.

My theory may be wrong, but because the McCanns never looked for Madeleine, especially when she was discovered missing, is a sure sign that the McCanns know where she is and if she is dead or alive. I.M.H.O.

Hi kathybelle, we all share your opinion but after 5 years there is no more evidence to prove what happened so all the

McCanns could be charged with is neglect causing harm which the Portugese failed to implement.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 28 Sep - 20:22

But quote him thus;

Good quote Marxman and one I have always liked. looking back through history it is so so true
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 28 Sep - 20:43

fuzeta wrote:
But quote him thus;

Good quote Marxman and one I have always liked. looking back through history it is so so true

Yes Fuzeta, the wonder and worry of the World Wide Web!
We have an opportunity not available to earlier generations,
to do something, we are 'matter' people, we maybe tiny in
number but vast in resolve, and we will as a bunch of nutters
matter, and keep this case soooo alive until the truth is
dragged out, and any wrong-doing is not glorified or rewarded
but shown to be exactly what it is, wrong!
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Sep - 21:30

Simple.

Justice does not work in isolation, nor is it "somebody else's problem"

It's part of the glue that binds a civilised and caring society together.

Justice is for everybody.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 21:43

The End Is Nigh wrote:

Simple.

Justice does not work in isolation, nor is it "somebody else's problem"

It's part of the glue that binds a civilised and caring society together

Justice is for everybody.

" not because you want justice for Madeleine , why, after 5 years you have not lost interest"

None of us know whether justice will be done and seen to be done TEIN, the point is really what retains our interest in the case. I think it is that a Forum or blog allows speculation from others interested in this case and we have time on our hands fpr discussion.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 28 Sep - 21:53

Indeed, justice is for everybody. If only everybody realised that ...

If only they realised that part of the reason for our staying the course is that freedom is at stake when people who can, using other people's money, dictate what others may or may not read, may or may not say, may or may not think.

And if only they would realise that the other part of that reason is the child, still in an unmarked grave for over five years. Still being betrayed and exploited by those who should care and those who have no intention of telling what they know.

She was gone before we even knew her name.
But the search for truth and justice goes on.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Sep - 21:58

I can understand why some people wonder about our interest in this case. I would guess that most of them are unaware of all the aspects which make it so different to any other case there possibly has ever been.

Had I read nothing other than what the tabloids chose to tell us, I think that I would be of the opinion that it was time that the McCanns accepted what happened and moved on with their lives in private.

Knowing however that the McCanns are being protected from on high, have been economical with the truth from Day One and are determined to wreck the lives of anyone who dares to question their fairytale version of events, makes me want to find out what the heck (to put it politely) is going on.

My son doesn't have a problem with my interest, by the way!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 22:08

It is very easy to say you want justice for Madeleiene but what have you done about it? Has anybody on this Forum set up a Petition to demand a reconstruction , on behalf on the thousands of small donations to the Fund made by people who believed the money would be used to SEARCH for Madeleine?????

Has anyone asked for the Accounts of No Stone Unturned to be investigated since John McCann promised there would be transparency and the Fund would be administered on Good Governance guidelines for Charities??
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 28 Sep - 22:18

Panda wrote:It is very easy to say you want justice for Madeleiene but what have you done about it? Has anybody on this Forum set up a Petition to demand a reconstruction , on behalf on the thousands of small donations to the Fund made by people who believed the money would be used to SEARCH for Madeleine?????

Has anyone asked for the Accounts of No Stone Unturned to be investigated since John McCann promised there would be transparency and the Fund would be administered on Good Governance guidelines for Charities??

Panda whatever petitions we started on this forum or any other would come up with absolutely ziltch. We cannot demand a reconstruction or demand that the accounts get looked at even if we got 10 million signatures. IMO anyway
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 22:36

fuzeta wrote:
Panda wrote:It is very easy to say you want justice for Madeleiene but what have you done about it? Has anybody on this Forum set up a Petition to demand a reconstruction , on behalf on the thousands of small donations to the Fund made by people who believed the money would be used to SEARCH for Madeleine?????

Panda whatever petitions we started on this forum or any other would come up with absolutely ziltch. We cannot demand a reconstruction or demand that the accounts get looked at even if we got 10 million signatures. IMO anyway

fuzeta, if even one million signatures were given I guarantee something would have to be done. The aim of the Fund was to search for Madeleiene , the feeble efforts made by the McCanns are indication enough that the public has been conned.Who in their right mind hands over £300,000 to Halligen without checking his credentials. ????? We have over 400 Members, if they signed, got their Families to sign, approached other Blogs and forums we know to question the McCanns it could snowball and if the Petition was done properly using a proper Agency this would be presented to the right Department for investigation on behalf of the Donors.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Sep - 22:43

More than a million people congregated peacefully in London to ask Tony Blair's government not to invade Iraq and they might as well have stayed at home and done nothing.

I don't think that anything has changed since then in regards to those in authority listening to what people say.

I've found out that if an individual makes a complaint to the Insolvency Service about a limited company, their policy is not to tell the complainant anything, not even if they can be bothered to check out the company. What a load of ****!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 23:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:More than a million people congregated peacefully in London to ask Tony Blair's government not to invade Iraq and they might as well have stayed at home and done nothing.

I don't think that anything has changed since then in regards to those in authority listening to what people say.

I've found out that if an individual makes a complaint to the Insolvency Service about a limited company, their policy is not to tell the complainant anything, not even if they can be bothered to check out the company. What a load of ****!!!!

Yes, i know that NBY, all the more reason to have a Petition. If it is for and on behalf of Donors to the fund the Press might even get involved . Wasn't it the Daily Mail who first highlighted the fact that only 13 % of the Fund was used to search for Madeleine???

Anyway all I asked originally was why Members are still interested in this case , justice was was not the reason because how can justice be done if we are just writing but not doing anything ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum