Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

My Son Says........

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Oldartform on Fri 28 Sep - 23:35

I go along with what Marxman has described - its about arrogant people thinking the general population is stupid and that they can spout any garbage and be believed. If the McCanns had slunk into the background, I probably wouldn`t be here, but because they have continued to make money, spout lie upon lie, become celebrities and aggressively attack anyone that questions their story, I immediately think `hang on, you`re taking the piss here, do you think we`re all stupid?`.

I cannot stand injustice and I cannot stand how powerful people and organizations cover up injustices. This isn`t the only case I follow, but this is one of the most mysterious and one of the most unbelievable.

I wouldn`t discuss it with my sons either (unless they asked of course), but occasionally do with like minded friends.

I sign all the petitions for justice and have sent small donations to help those being attacked by TM.




Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Panda on Sat 29 Sep - 0:08

Oldartform wrote:I go along with what Marxman has described - its about arrogant people thinking the general population is stupid and that they can spout any garbage and be believed. If the McCanns had slunk into the background, I probably wouldn`t be here, but because they have continued to make money, spout lie upon lie, become celebrities and aggressively attack anyone that questions their story, I immediately think `hang on, you`re taking the piss here, do you think we`re all stupid?`.

I cannot stand injustice and I cannot stand how powerful people and organizations cover up injustices. This isn`t the only case I follow, but this is one of the most mysterious and one of the most unbelievable.

I wouldn`t discuss it with my sons either (unless they asked of course), but occasionally do with like minded friends.

I sign all the petitions for justice and have sent small donations to help those being attacked by TM.




Hi Oldartform, I believe actions speak louder than words and also sign Petitions I believe in, and follow the money in this case is the only way we can get justice. We all know the Fund is a Fraud but it would need not only a Petition but a Paper like the Guardian to add weight.

Let's not forget if nothing is found in the SY report to warrant the Portugese re-opening the case Cameron is going to be very unpopular so a Petition could prove very timely.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  chrissie1 on Sat 29 Sep - 1:07

Panda every-one i talk to is the same as your son, why do you do it, i dont know but i would like to know what happened and to see justice done for a missing 3 year old girl x

chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Panda on Sat 29 Sep - 1:37

chrissie1 wrote: Panda every-one i talk to is the same as your son, why do you do it, i dont know but i would like to know what happened and to see justice done for a missing 3 year old girl x

Hi chrissie1 Yes of course we all want to see justice, but we could read it in the Press if ever justice is seen to be done but we don't have to visit this Forum and air the same views all the time. My Son says there is no evidence that the Parents of Madeleine had a hand in her disappearance and his suggestion that she was taken by a Staff employee of OC is feasible. I think he thinks we are quite ghoulish to be still interested in this case after 5 years....he's probably right,we are so certain of the McCanns guilt when in fact it is only one of the theories in the PJ Final Report.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  kathybelle on Sat 29 Sep - 4:04

Panda wrote:It is very easy to say you want justice for Madeleiene but what have you done about it? Has anybody on this Forum set up a Petition to demand a reconstruction , on behalf on the thousands of small donations to the Fund made by people who believed the money would be used to SEARCH for Madeleine?????

Has anyone asked for the Accounts of No Stone Unturned to be investigated since John McCann promised there would be transparency and the Fund would be administered on Good Governance guidelines for Charities??


Good morning Panda

There was a massive petition set up almost immediately, which was signed by thousands of people and sent to the Government. Regarding the McCanns walking away from their crime. Another one was set up, signed by a few thousand and sent to Social Services. Along with other people I have contacted the Prime Ministers and the Home Secretarys of the past and present Governments, regarding this case as well as the fund, which is being used to pay for the McCanns legal fees, as well as assisting the finances of the McCanns and (according to Clarence Mitchell) the finances of their wider family. No doubt many other people have done the same.

Along with other people I have contacted the charity, that made the child neglecting Kate McCann, their ambassador for missing children. The BBC, regarding Kate McCann's appearance on Aled Jones's " Mothering Sunday" programme, Ophrah Winfrey, regarding her invite to the McCanns to appear on her programme ITV, to complain about Fiona Phillip's admitting to the child neglecting McCanns, live on television, that when she and her husband took their children on holiday, they left them sleeping in their hotel room, when they went out for the evening.

At the end of the day, you can set up as many petitions as you like, you can demand that the fund is examined, you can complain to the Government and complain to the BBC and other media outlets, but if no one wants to follow up your complaint, there is nothing you can do about it.

There is no doubt about it, there are high profile people within these outlets, who have a vested interest in making sure the McCanns never face justice, for the crime it has been proved without a shadow of a doubt, they committed in Portugal.

In my opinion, the McCanns will never face justice for their crime, because if they are prosecuted, they will have to prosecute the Tapas parents, who also left their children unsupervised on the night Madeleine disappeared.




kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Panda on Sat 29 Sep - 9:06

Morning Kathybelle,



"In my opinion, the McCanns will never face justice for their crime, because if they are prosecuted, they will have to prosecute the Tapas parents, who also left their children unsupervised on the night Madeleine disappeared"

I think the other Tapas would not face prosecution because , none of their offspring disappeared without trace, also they checked on their children more regularly and went through the front door not Patio doors which were left unlocked.

I think you have obviously been very busy trying to get justice for Madeleiene, well done.

However, with the infighting in the Conservative Party and Britain's dire financial state, if this review does not lead to any action by the Portugese or prove they were negligent the knives will be out for Cameron and the McCanns for demanding the Review. That is when an intrepid Reporter does his own investigation and proves the McCanns culpable,wouldn't that be great. Sadly, 5 yrs down the line it seems unlikely he would succeed when half Scotland Yard failed, so "follow the money" is the only alternative.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  weissnicht on Sat 29 Sep - 11:43

Panda wrote:I was talking to my Son about the Madeleine case and he told me off for joining a Forum , committed to proving the McCanns guilty .

He is very intelligent, knows what is going on in the World and asked how I could make assumptions about a couple who

I know nothing about. I tried to explain about the PJ Files, the Fund etc the fact they left their children alone every night, have been sparing with the truth , but he asked WHY I am so involved. To be honest I couldn't really explain and would like you to comment on this, not because you want justice for Madeleine , why, after 5 years you have not lost interest.

Why is it always always me???
My reasons:
- imo mccann case the biggest fraud in the millenioum, therefore interesting to follow how it develops
- mccanns have made it a personal issue, because of my freedom of speech
- I want to see justice for Amaral and Bennett
- Interesting study about media and politics
- and, no missing child should be buried "missing"

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Panda on Sat 29 Sep - 12:06

Hi weissnicht, I agree with everything you say, but all your queries would be answered IF either the Mccanns were charged with either concealment of their Daughter's body, or using the Fund fraudulently. Press around the World would have a field day and we all would know what happened.

It doesn't really explain why we are Members of a Forum discussing this case Daily though which is what my Son could not understand. He said that there has not been any evidence of the McCanns guilt for 5 years so why am I so obsessed after 5 years .!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 29 Sep - 12:15

I think that you will just have to agree to differ with your son, Panda! I have found in my life that there are controversial issues (not just this one) which can only be discussed with those who already share my views on them.


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Panda on Sat 29 Sep - 12:50

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that you will just have to agree to differ with your son, Panda! I have found in my life that there are controversial issues (not just this one) which can only be discussed with those who already share my views on them.


Yes NBY, obviously his remarks made me think and i was just wondering why the Members of MM post on a regular basis.,but "justice" seems to be the buzz word, which after 5 years seems unlikely now, unless a miracle happens.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Krisy22 on Sat 29 Sep - 14:17


Hi Panda xx

I was very concerned like everyone else when I heard a child had gone missing. Joined Sky forum my first one ever to hopefully find out more. Came here with Amber and have never been able to leave the case. Have tried over the years but besides the fact that Madeleine is still not accounted for I really think there is something being held from the public.

Over the years family and friends have always thought it was a joke when I spoke about the things I had read. Now its a different story...they will say things like "there is something strange going on with this case and why are the goverment spending all the money on one missing child.

I am sorry your son feels that way..but I am sure he is just thinking of you at the end of the day.

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Panda on Sat 29 Sep - 15:37

Krisy22 wrote:
Hi Panda xx

I was very concerned like everyone else when I heard a child had gone missing. Joined Sky forum my first one ever to hopefully find out more. Came here with Amber and have never been able to leave the case. Have tried over the years but besides the fact that Madeleine is still not accounted for I really think there is something being held from the public.

Over the years family and friends have always thought it was a joke when I spoke about the things I had read. Now its a different story...they will say things like "there is something strange going on with this case and why are the goverment spending all the money on one missing child.

I am sorry your son feels that way..but I am sure he is just thinking of you at the end of the day.

Hi Krisy 22, yes, he still loves me LOL. He made me think a bit more about why I keep posting and am blinkered about suspecting the McCanns and maybe pay too much attention to gossip and the Press.Like your experience some friends are quite surprised at what I have been able to tell them about the case, but not interested enough to join a Forum. I keep thinking there is going to be a big surprise and the McCanns will be charged , but after 5 yrs the chances are remote. It would appear that unless Cameron puts some more money in the SY Review, it will be ended by Christmas , I await the reaction of the Press and Public with interest.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Guest on Sat 29 Sep - 15:47

I don't think it would be a big surprise if Healy, McCann and one or two others face charges. Not at all. Obstacles can always be surmounted, however long it takes - and one of the benefits of we Forum members keeping interested is that, in our own small way, we are helping ensure the whole affair does not get forgotten.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  malena stool on Sat 29 Sep - 16:00

Panda wrote:Hi weissnicht, I agree with everything you say, but all your queries would be answered IF either the Mccanns were charged with either concealment of their Daughter's body, or using the Fund fraudulently. Press around the World would have a field day and we all would know what happened.

It doesn't really explain why we are Members of a Forum discussing this case Daily though which is what my Son could not understand. He said that there has not been any evidence of the McCanns guilt for 5 years so why am I so obsessed after 5 years .!!!
Panda, perhaps your answer should be that there is a greater preponderance of evidence that the McCanns have contributed to their daughters disappearance than there is which shows they are innocent of any involvement.
There is even publicly stated evidence from their own mouth that they left their children alone each night whilst they jollied away with their buddies.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Angelina on Sat 29 Sep - 17:02

Panda wrote:Hi weissnicht, I agree with everything you say, but all your queries would be answered IF either the Mccanns were charged with either concealment of their Daughter's body, or using the Fund fraudulently. Press around the World would have a field day and we all would know what happened.

It doesn't really explain why we are Members of a Forum discussing this case Daily though which is what my Son could not understand. He said that there has not been any evidence of the McCanns guilt for 5 years so why am I so obsessed after 5 years .!!!

Panda...just ask your son why a goal in football has to be shown from 50 different camera positions...maybe that will shut him up

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  malena stool on Sat 29 Sep - 17:11

Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:Hi weissnicht, I agree with everything you say, but all your queries would be answered IF either the Mccanns were charged with either concealment of their Daughter's body, or using the Fund fraudulently. Press around the World would have a field day and we all would know what happened.

It doesn't really explain why we are Members of a Forum discussing this case Daily though which is what my Son could not understand. He said that there has not been any evidence of the McCanns guilt for 5 years so why am I so obsessed after 5 years .!!!

Panda...just ask your son why a goal in football has to be shown from 50 different camera positions...maybe that will shut him up
I always thought it was the camera crews trying to get the ball to miss the net....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Angelina on Sat 29 Sep - 17:35

malena stool wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:Hi weissnicht, I agree with everything you say, but all your queries would be answered IF either the Mccanns were charged with either concealment of their Daughter's body, or using the Fund fraudulently. Press around the World would have a field day and we all would know what happened.

It doesn't really explain why we are Members of a Forum discussing this case Daily though which is what my Son could not understand. He said that there has not been any evidence of the McCanns guilt for 5 years so why am I so obsessed after 5 years .!!!

Panda...just ask your son why a goal in football has to be shown from 50 different camera positions...maybe that will shut him up
I always thought it was the camera crews trying to get the ball to miss the net....

Well whatever the reason I've been trying to figure it out for a lot longer than 5 years

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Panda on Sat 29 Sep - 18:58

For the past couple of hours I have been trying to access MM......don't know what the problem was , internet was working fine but "waiting for forumotion " kept coming up, driving me mad. I e-mailed forumotion and although I havn't received a reply, Hey Presto , as you can see it's working now.

I was watching a fascinating programme while waiting "Wartime Farm on BBC 2, all about how Farmers managed , I don't think today's population could cope.!!!!



Back on topic, I will reserve judgement until Christmas and will have a bet that if Cameron decides not to finance any more Review costs or the review turn up some lead to warrant the PJ opening the case......we will see the end of the McCanns search for Madeliene, whatever is left in the Fund passed on to missing children and the Company used for other purposes. What else can the McCanns do? They know support for them will fade away when the Public realises £3 million of taxpayers money has been wasted and it will be nearly 6 years since Madeleine disappeared by Christmas. The Press will lose interest in them and they certainly can't hope to raise more money from donations or auctions of celebrity bric a brac.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sat 29 Sep - 19:53

marxman wrote:Hi Panda, I can understand your son's frustration
with you, I get the same response from my kin.
But quote him thus;
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

So, do we all sit back and allow people to pee
down our necks and tell us its raining?


Excellant post marxman

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sat 29 Sep - 20:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I can understand why some people wonder about our interest in this case. I would guess that most of them are unaware of all the aspects which make it so different to any other case there possibly has ever been.

Had I read nothing other than what the tabloids chose to tell us, I think that I would be of the opinion that it was time that the McCanns accepted what happened and moved on with their lives in private.

Knowing however that the McCanns are being protected from on high, have been economical with the truth from Day One and are determined to wreck the lives of anyone who dares to question their fairytale version of events, makes me want to find out what the heck (to put it politely) is going on.

My son doesn't have a problem with my interest, by the way!


My son used to be bothered about me posting on the net, now after watching and listening to the McCanns himself over the last few years, he now too beleaves they are guilty as hell

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Krisy22 on Sat 29 Sep - 20:40



I dont think your son should worry about you posting here Panda as you bring so much world news to us which is excellent.


Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Panda on Sat 29 Sep - 20:58

Krisy22 wrote:

I dont think your son should worry about you posting here Panda as you bring so much world news to us which is excellent.


Aw Gee...thanks Krisy22nice to know it is appreciated, which is obvious by the number of views, 150 overnight

which suggests MM is maybe getting views from Europe. I am learning a lot and can't see the Euro crisis getting better for a long time.

I'm gonna copy and paste your compliment and e-mail it to my Son just to show him I am not fixated on the McCanns. LOL

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Krisy22 on Sat 29 Sep - 21:27

Panda wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:

I dont think your son should worry about you posting here Panda as you bring so much world news to us which is excellent.


Aw Gee...thanks Krisy22nice to know it is appreciated, which is obvious by the number of views, 150 overnight

which suggests MM is maybe getting views from Europe. I am learning a lot and can't see the Euro crisis getting better for a long time.

I'm gonna copy and paste your compliment and e-mail it to my Son just to show him I am not fixated on the McCanns. LOL


Your welcome Panda you are a great asset to this forum.



Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 29 Sep - 21:31

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I can understand why some people wonder about our interest in this case. I would guess that most of them are unaware of all the aspects which make it so different to any other case there possibly has ever been.

Had I read nothing other than what the tabloids chose to tell us, I think that I would be of the opinion that it was time that the McCanns accepted what happened and moved on with their lives in private.

Knowing however that the McCanns are being protected from on high, have been economical with the truth from Day One and are determined to wreck the lives of anyone who dares to question their fairytale version of events, makes me want to find out what the heck (to put it politely) is going on.

My son doesn't have a problem with my interest, by the way!


My son used to be bothered about me posting on the net, now after watching and listening to the McCanns himself over the last few years, he now too beleaves they are guilty as hell

My son too has now seen the light. He used to think I was mad spending so much time on the subject, but he's a believer as well now.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  weissnicht on Sun 30 Sep - 8:00

Panda wrote:For the past couple of hours I have been trying to access MM......don't know what the problem was , internet was working fine but "waiting for forumotion " kept coming up, driving me mad. I e-mailed forumotion and although I havn't received a reply, Hey Presto , as you can see it's working now.

I was watching a fascinating programme while waiting "Wartime Farm on BBC 2, all about how Farmers managed , I don't think today's population could cope.!!!!



Back on topic, I will reserve judgement until Christmas and will have a bet that if Cameron decides not to finance any more Review costs or the review turn up some lead to warrant the PJ opening the case......we will see the end of the McCanns search for Madeliene, whatever is left in the Fund passed on to missing children and the Company used for other purposes. What else can the McCanns do? They know support for them will fade away when the Public realises £3 million of taxpayers money has been wasted and it will be nearly 6 years since Madeleine disappeared by Christmas. The Press will lose interest in them and they certainly can't hope to raise more money from donations or auctions of celebrity bric a brac.
I don't think mccanns will give money away. They have still huge bills coming from lawyers and PR persons. etc.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son Says........

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:53


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum