Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Son Says........

+16
matthew
Oldartform
marxman
kitti
Lillyofthevalley
halfamo
weissnicht
dazedandconfused
Krisy22
Angelina
malena stool
chrissie1
fuzeta
almostgothic
tanszi
fedrules
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My Son Says........ - Page 3 Empty Re: My Son Says........

Post  Panda Sun 30 Sep - 9:16

weissnicht wrote:
Panda wrote:For the past couple of hours I have been trying to access MM......don't know what the problem was , internet was working fine but "waiting for forumotion " kept coming up, driving me mad. I e-mailed forumotion and although I havn't received a reply, Hey Presto , as you can see it's working now.

I was watching a fascinating programme while waiting "Wartime Farm on BBC 2, all about how Farmers managed , I don't think today's population could cope.!!!!

Back on topic, I will reserve judgement until Christmas and will have a bet that if Cameron decides not to finance any more Review costs or the review turn up some lead to warrant the PJ opening the case......we will see the end of the McCanns search for Madeliene, whatever is left in the Fund passed on to missing children and the Company used for other purposes. What else can the McCanns do? They know support for them will fade away when the Public realises £3 million of taxpayers money has been wasted and it will be nearly 6 years since Madeleine disappeared by Christmas. The Press will lose interest in them and they certainly can't hope to raise more money from donations or auctions of celebrity bric a brac.
I don't think mccanns will give money away. They have still huge bills coming from lawyers and PR persons. etc.

Ah , but these expenses have been paid by the Fund and presumably the Royalties from Kate's Books will have been used as well. The Accounts to 31/3/2011 should be filed at Company House by the end of the Year and you will see the minimum information on how the Fund was used, "Expenses" will cover the Legal Fees and Staff.Royalties from the sale of the first Book should be included but no doubt referred to as "income".
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
My Son Says........ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Son Says........ - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

My Son Says........ - Page 3 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Sun 30 Sep - 17:43

Panda wrote:I was talking to my Son about the Madeleine case and he told me off for joining a Forum , committed to proving the McCanns guilty .My Son Says........ - Page 3 29204

He is very intelligent, knows what is going on in the World and asked how I could make assumptions about a couple who

I know nothing about. I tried to explain about the PJ Files, the Fund etc the fact they left their children alone every night, have been sparing with the truth , but he asked WHY I am so involved. To be honest I couldn't really explain and would like you to comment on this, not because you want justice for Madeleine , why, after 5 years you have not lost interest.

Why is it always always me???

I have'nt lost interest thats why i pop in from time to time , but i've lost hope , i truly believe if we were here for another 5 yrs it would not make 0ne bit of difference --- whatever went on that night they have gotten away with it , i believed then as i do now that they know what happened and where Madeleine is -but they will never be brought before a court to answer anything , i don't believe in cover ups or anything like that they've just been very very clever and i'll throw some luck in there too.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
My Son Says........ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Son Says........ - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 30 Sep - 17:56

halfamo wrote:
Panda wrote:I was talking to my Son about the Madeleine case and he told me off for joining a Forum , committed to proving the McCanns guilty .My Son Says........ - Page 3 29204

He is very intelligent, knows what is going on in the World and asked how I could make assumptions about a couple who

I know nothing about. I tried to explain about the PJ Files, the Fund etc the fact they left their children alone every night, have been sparing with the truth , but he asked WHY I am so involved. To be honest I couldn't really explain and would like you to comment on this, not because you want justice for Madeleine , why, after 5 years you have not lost interest.

Why is it always always me???

I have'nt lost interest thats why i pop in from time to time , but i've lost hope , i truly believe if we were here for another 5 yrs it would not make 0ne bit of difference --- whatever went on that night they have gotten away with it , i believed then as i do now that they know what happened and where Madeleine is -but they will never be brought before a court to answer anything , i don't believe in cover ups or anything like that they've just been very very clever and i'll throw some luck in there too.

Hi Halfamo,

Good to see you posting, hope you have settled to a new way of life.

I agree with you, something really mega would have to be discovered for the case to be re-opened and I think the McCanns and Mitchell have covered all the bases. My Son thinks I am fixated to still be discussing the case after 5 years,but if it wasn't for the Forum and blogs there would be no one to discuss with.LOL Actually, while I was away I never thought of the McCanns or missed MM. I think by Christmas there will be changes and if SY have found nothing to warrant re-opening the McCanns will, or should be, quite embarassed and keep a low profile.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 30 Sep - 19:49

Panda wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
Panda wrote:For the past couple of hours I have been trying to access MM......don't know what the problem was , internet was working fine but "waiting for forumotion " kept coming up, driving me mad. I e-mailed forumotion and although I havn't received a reply, Hey Presto , as you can see it's working now.

I was watching a fascinating programme while waiting "Wartime Farm on BBC 2, all about how Farmers managed , I don't think today's population could cope.!!!!

Back on topic, I will reserve judgement until Christmas and will have a bet that if Cameron decides not to finance any more Review costs or the review turn up some lead to warrant the PJ opening the case......we will see the end of the McCanns search for Madeliene, whatever is left in the Fund passed on to missing children and the Company used for other purposes. What else can the McCanns do? They know support for them will fade away when the Public realises £3 million of taxpayers money has been wasted and it will be nearly 6 years since Madeleine disappeared by Christmas. The Press will lose interest in them and they certainly can't hope to raise more money from donations or auctions of celebrity bric a brac.
I don't think mccanns will give money away. They have still huge bills coming from lawyers and PR persons. etc.

Ah , but these expenses have been paid by the Fund and presumably the Royalties from Kate's Books will have been used as well. The Accounts to 31/3/2011 should be filed at Company House by the end of the Year and you will see the minimum information on how the Fund was used, "Expenses" will cover the Legal Fees and Staff.Royalties from the sale of the first Book should be included but no doubt referred to as "income".

Panda my opinion is that this case has needed alot of money to stop any justice been brought, they have been desperate for some reason to raise as much money as possible....why??? Money talks it keeps the wolf from the door, but that money is running out now, when the fund is dry then its curtains and that time isn't to far away.
Ive always said that the PJ are HAPPY TO WAIT for that fund/money support to run out, then it will be ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 30 Sep - 23:47

Hi Lillyofthevalley,

I think the reason the McCanns needed the money initially was because Kate had given up work completely and the Grant

Gerry received from the British Heart Foundation maybe reduced his income since he would hot be paid by Glenfields as a Cardiologist any more. Their Mortgage payments must have been high , but I am guessing they used Fund Money to pay a lump sum off their Mortgage which is why they switched it from Northern Rock to HSBC.

Portugal is in a parlous state financially and would be very reluctant to spend any more money on the case. They have already spent enough and their Police Force criticised by the McCanns certainly hasn't helped. The Review will not bring up any new clues so I will bet that once SY have finished their review and nothing has been found, the PJ will close the case.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 1 Oct - 7:44

It won't be over until the Mccanns say it's over....

Kate McCann in 2010 said in an interview .....'I will be glad when this is all over'.....off course she said what she meant even though she tried to cover it over by adding something else after it......she told the truth for once in her life.

They have an agenda....at the moment it is to permanently gag mr amaral......perhaps they will 'slip away quietly' after that, I don't know.....

They've always had an 'agenda'...I don't think mr amaral was part off that agenda though, he was just added to it along the way...

They planned well ahead and who knows , they may off planned well before too....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 1 Oct - 8:46

Morning kitti, for the last year or so they havn't had to spend a penny on Detectives and if the Review shows no evidence of PJ negligence and no reason to re-open the Case the McCanns are going to look a bit sick and cannot easily expect the public to believe Madeleine is "findable" or donate to the Fund. The Public will be annoyed that £3 million has been wasted and lose sympathy for the Mccanns.

I suspect they have paid off the Mortgage on their home and the M & A Special Resolution says CD's will be made for sale about how to search for missing children, seminars, etc ( I know what you are thinking My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124 ) they will close the Fund .

Kate's Book , due to be launched next April may give the Publisher second thoughts, her second book did not sell well.

As I said, I reserve judgement until the Fund runs out and whether more money is made available.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 1 Oct - 9:04

I'm thinking that the wheels are coming
off the mc-bus. Hense their silence.
It just maybe possible that the joint PJ
and SY operation maybe about to explode,
and it I hope is today on GA's birthday! My Son Says........ - Page 3 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 1 Oct - 9:20

marxman wrote:I'm thinking that the wheels are coming

Morning marxman, we all would like to see the McCanns get their comeuppance , just have to wait and see.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 1 Oct - 11:52

marxman wrote:I'm thinking that the wheels are coming

Isn`t it tomorrow, the 2nd Oct. ?

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Oct - 12:00

I have a feeling it's the 7th - I'll see if I can confirm it.

P.S. No it is tomorrow the 2nd per Tony Bennett on the Jill Havern forum.

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Mon 1 Oct - 12:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 1 Oct - 16:37

panda MY SON SAYS im nuts infact all my family cannot understand why i still take a interest in the case -- ive said this before though ages ago -- when the sun did the bit about the book etc -- my mam did say they are disgusting still making money and sick of seeing them now -- as a lot of people have --- fence sitters i call em ---- what she did also say is that they should all have been arrested -- charged with neglect -- and it wont happen because there are too many that did the same --- i have my ups and downs re this case --- but imo at min the mcanns have got away with it and cannot see anything explosive happening now --- i think the yes to the review was to shut the mcanns up -- hence no fund --- only thing that gives me any hope is the greed from the fund might catch up with them
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 1 Oct - 17:01

cass wrote:panda MY SON SAYS im nuts infact all my family cannot understand why i still take a interest in the case -- ive said this before though ages ago -- when the sun did the bit about the book etc -- my mam did say they are disgusting still making money and sick of seeing them now -- as a lot of people have --- fence sitters i call em ---- what she did also say is that they should all have been arrested -- charged with neglect -- and it wont happen because there are too many that did the same --- i have my ups and downs re this case --- but imo at min the mcanns have got away with it and cannot see anything explosive happening now --- i think the yes to the review was to shut the mcanns up -- hence no fund --- only thing that gives me any hope is the greed from the fund might catch up with them

Hi cass, if you scroll back a bit you will see a couple of compliments krissy 22 gave me...I said I would copy and paste them to my Son to show him his Mother is not the freak he thinks. I have sent them , no reply yet. My Son Says........ - Page 3 25346 Actually, he is right in some ways but it is very difficult to explain to anyone why we are all gathered here waiting impatiently for a breakthrough.

You are right, what is it going to take to topple the McCanns from their Pedestal? As i say, if the fund runs out and no evidence is found , the McCanns will start falling, I hope Cameron allows the Report to be made public, it is public money paying for it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 4 Oct - 15:54

I think I've started something now.My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124

This is part of the reply from my Son:-

"

"I think maybe you misrepresented me on your forum, there's nothing wrong with seeking justice for Madeline.

My concern is that in so doing you all seem to have already decided on where the guilt lies, based only on conjecture
hearsay and circumstantial evidence, none of which has been supported or corroborated by any of the many official
police or newspaper investigations to date."

What I will do is send him some of the relevant videos , including the PJ Final Report. The Spudgun
video is a must and my friend Annabel has found and sent me a couple of other links. He can browse through them and hopefully understand why we are suspicious My Son Says........ - Page 3 944533
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 4 Oct - 17:42

My Son Says........ - Page 3 944533 Let us know what his response is, Panda
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 4 Oct - 18:09

wjk wrote: My Son Says........ - Page 3 944533 Let us know what his response is, Panda

I told him about all the money the McCanns received from the Press, Kate's two books , using the Fund to pay their Legal Fees, they have never employed ONE reputable Detective Agency experienced in searching for missing children. He will no doubt come back with some comment like "there is still no proof though that the McCanns are guilty !!!My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 4 Oct - 18:18

What does he say about the dogs Panda?He has got a good point...5 years is a long time but it always seems like the McCanns will face justice...its just around the corner,then the next corner & so on...before you know it...its october 2012 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 4 Oct - 18:35

matthew wrote:What does he say about the dogs Panda?He has got a good point...5 years is a long time but it always seems like the McCanns will face justice...its just around the corner,then the next corner & so on...before you know it...its october 2012 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124

Hi matthew , I don't think he knows about the dogs, which is why that is one of the videos I sent. To be honest , I don't

think he knows any more than what he reads in the Press or sees on the News.....very misleading matthew wouldn't you say?My Son Says........ - Page 3 23324

I sent the links for the Dogs, a copy of the PJ final report, Amaral's reconstruction , Spudgun's Video and the mcannfiles

link with a Dr. Roberts article and the Enid O'Dowd Report, that should be enough for him to form an opinion.

My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 4 Oct - 20:42

Panda wrote:
matthew wrote:What does he say about the dogs Panda?He has got a good point...5 years is a long time but it always seems like the McCanns will face justice...its just around the corner,then the next corner & so on...before you know it...its october 2012 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124

Hi matthew , I don't think he knows about the dogs, which is why that is one of the videos I sent. To be honest , I don't

think he knows any more than what he reads in the Press or sees on the News.....very misleading matthew wouldn't you say?My Son Says........ - Page 3 23324

I sent the links for the Dogs, a copy of the PJ final report, Amaral's reconstruction , Spudgun's Video and the mcannfiles

link with a Dr. Roberts article and the Enid O'Dowd Report, that should be enough for him to form an opinion.

My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124 My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124
Ah, well done, Panda! My Son Says........ - Page 3 307691
He'll be joining up here in no time, when he's ploughed through that lot My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 4 Oct - 20:47

Ive been there Panda...explaining to a friend about the dogs...he was smirking as he exclaimed...a dog can smell death??sent him some linkys plus he has hideho on his twitter now but he doesn't obssess about the case as he says i do,some people on forums blogs etc have far more knowledge than i do so what is the point in the likes of me posting on a forum of my opinion?are we wasting our time?does it still feel like the case is about Madeleine or do other reasons keep us here like the motives for a possible cover up?do we want justice for Madeleine or do we want the parents/tapas to get their just deserts?
sorry...more questions than answers
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 4 Oct - 21:19

matthew wrote:Ive been there Panda...explaining to a friend about the dogs...he was smirking as he exclaimed...a dog can smell death??sent him some linkys plus he has hideho on his twitter now but he doesn't obssess about the case as he says i do,some people on forums blogs etc have far more knowledge than i do so what is the point in the likes of me posting on a forum of my opinion?are we wasting our time?does it still feel like the case is about Madeleine or do other reasons keep us here like the motives for a possible cover up?do we want justice for Madeleine or do we want the parents/tapas to get their just deserts?

I definitely want justice for Madeleine and I definitely want the McCanns and anyone who helped them escape justice, prosecuted and given lengthy jail sentences.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 5 Oct - 6:30

matthew wrote:Ive been there Panda...explaining to a friend about the dogs...he was smirking as he exclaimed...a dog can smell death??sent him some linkys plus he has hideho on his twitter now but he doesn't obssess about the case as he says i do,some people on forums blogs etc have far more knowledge than i do so what is the point in the likes of me posting on a forum of my opinion?are we wasting our time?does it still feel like the case is about Madeleine or do other reasons keep us here like the motives for a possible cover up?do we want justice for Madeleine or do we want the parents/tapas to get their just deserts?

I don't discuss the case with friends because they cannot understand matthew why I am so interested. I have now come to the opinion that Missing Madeleine is not just a way of waiting for a breakthrough, it is a social activity among its Members. We don't know each other from Adam but have built up a rapport and enjoy posting......do you agree.?My Son Says........ - Page 3 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Oct - 9:14

Yes, I second that, Panda. It's good to be able to "chat" with people who share an opinion on a subject which can be difficult to discuss elsewhere without fear of being abused. I'm trying to keep my breakfast down after reading Jan Moir's article about April Jones in The Mail which mentions those horrible people who don't believe the McCanns. Rest in peace investigative journalism.

I look forward to reading people's comments and being able to have a laugh and a joke at times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 5 Oct - 9:19

Panda wrote:

I don't discuss the case with friends because they cannot understand matthew why I am so interested. I have now come to the opinion that Missing Madeleine is not just a way of waiting for a breakthrough, it is a social activity among its Members. We don't know each other from Adam but have built up a rapport and enjoy posting......do you agree.?My Son Says........ - Page 3 25346

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes, I second that, Panda. It's good to be able to "chat" with people who share an opinion on a subject which can be difficult to discuss elsewhere without fear of being abused. I'm trying to keep my breakfast down after reading Jan Moir's article about April Jones in The Mail which mentions those horrible people who don't believe the McCanns. Rest in peace investigative journalism.

I look forward to reading people's comments and being able to have a laugh and a joke at times.
Spot on Panda and NBY.
Its not just about Madeliene anymore, we discuss everything, but she did bring us together and we've become 'friends' whilst hoping for justice for her My Son Says........ - Page 3 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 5 Oct - 10:24

When you think about it, there are so many threads to keep us interested, and educated I might add.My Son Says........ - Page 3 294124

For instance I would never have known who Tom Pepper was if it wasn't for NBY doing her abracadabra bit !!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum