Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Son Says........

+16
matthew
Oldartform
marxman
kitti
Lillyofthevalley
halfamo
weissnicht
dazedandconfused
Krisy22
Angelina
malena stool
chrissie1
fuzeta
almostgothic
tanszi
fedrules
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

My Son Says........ - Page 4 Empty Re: My Son Says........

Post  cass Fri 5 Oct - 10:43

tbh theres nobody in my family really takes a interest at all -- my kids just switch off if i mention it -- my hubby thinks im obsessed still taking a active interest --say this week with april missing -- he said somethings not right in all this --- i went onto say well the mother looks so distraught and he agreed -- then i got on about kate and gerry jumping on the band waggon -- and he said they always will --- then he said it doesnt look good if they are using dogs --- i then said yep the dogs dont lie they are fantastic and look they were right in the mcanns case -- he said yep but they wont ever get charged its over -- end of conversation
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
My Son Says........ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Son Says........ - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 5 Oct - 11:38

cass wrote:tbh theres nobody in my family really takes a interest at all -- my kids just switch off if i mention it -- my hubby thinks im obsessed still taking a active interest --say this week with april missing -- he said somethings not right in all this --- i went onto say well the mother looks so distraught and he agreed -- then i got on about kate and gerry jumping on the band waggon -- and he said they always will --- then he said it doesnt look good if they are using dogs --- i then said yep the dogs dont lie they are fantastic and look they were right in the mcanns case -- he said yep but they wont ever get charged its over -- end of conversation

Never mind cass, we all have the same problem, we are more than just morbid people waiting for the day when the McCanns are charged with something, maybe it will be for wasting Police time and public money insisting that the Portugese Police did not chase up every lead and demanding a Review.My Son Says........ - Page 4 23324

As we have said, MM is also a meeting place to discuss the McCanns, many topics are discussed .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
My Son Says........ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Son Says........ - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Oct - 15:36

I think what keeps my interest (and anger) levels up is the knowledge that Team McCann wants to bankrupt Goncalo Amaral for simply doing his job and Tony Bennett for pointing out that their version of events is simply impossible.

I doubt that most of the general public is even aware of Team McCann's efforts to stifle the right to freedom of speech and I can thus understand why they have little interest in the case now.

I feel that I have not lived in vain as I impart valuable information such as who was Tom Pepper! I'd never heard that expression before, Panda. My mother was a mine of idioms and expressions but she didn't say that one.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 5 Oct - 15:59

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think what keeps my interest (and anger) levels up is the knowledge that Team McCann wants to bankrupt Goncalo Amaral for simply doing his job and Tony Bennett for pointing out that their version of events is simply impossible.

I doubt that most of the general public is even aware of Team McCann's efforts to stifle the right to freedom of speech and I can thus understand why they have little interest in the case now.

I feel that I have not lived in vain as I impart valuable information such as who was Tom Pepper! I'd never heard that expression before, Panda. My mother was a mine of idioms and expressions but she didn't say that one.

My Mother was the same NBY, "God's good, if he don't come he sends" is one, another was "Oh you kids , you get me so aeriated, I looked it up in the Dictionary and there is aerated but not aeriated.My Son Says........ - Page 4 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum