Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  matthew on Sun 30 Sep - 9:10

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 43
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

A small point!

Post  BelEddie on Sun 30 Sep - 10:09

The same processes apply throughout. Thus the evidence of the dogs gives a cast-iron inference that something was up in apartment 5a that night. Forget all the waffle about unreliability, the pseudo-scientific arguments put forward and exactly what Mr Grime meant in his cautionary comments Ė itís a 100% valid inference by anyone interested in the truth, and the first ladder can be pushed out. Done. Support? There isnít any, so thatís another ladder left to hang in space.

Surely it should read..Thus the evidence of the dogs gives a cast-iron inference that something was up in apartment 5a....... the inclusion of (that night.) cannot be permissable because the fairy tale that was/is the so called abduction night is just that, a fairy tale.

BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  kitti on Sun 30 Sep - 10:25

Someone died in that apt.......knowone died BEFORE they rented it and KNOWONE died AFTER they left it.....


So someone died whilst the Mccanns were staying in that apt ...ONE PERSON IS MISSING.




kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  kitti on Sun 30 Sep - 10:29

If they can Find a missing teenager within a week then with all the hype and exposure around the world, IF Madeleine were alive then she would off been found by now...

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  dazedandconfused on Sun 30 Sep - 10:31

kitti wrote:Someone died in that apt.......knowone died BEFORE they rented it and KNOWONE died AFTER they left it.....


So someone died whilst the Mccanns were staying in that apt ...ONE PERSON IS MISSING.




Glaringly obvious so why is there a complete blackout about this from SY, newspapers and believers.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  mossman on Sun 30 Sep - 10:33

The simple fact of the dogs is this - they are police dogs, used by police, relied upon by police, paid for by police. Therefore the police believe in their capabilities and believe in what they do. They do not resort to them in times of desperation, they are a regularly used investigative tool with a proven track record.

They are not private investigators, psychics or people with dna machines.


mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  Panda on Sun 30 Sep - 12:43

I must admit I found this latest Blacksmith article obscure and verbose, not one of his usually excellent opinions, IMO of

course.!!

We can keep running around in circles but only the McCanns and maybe a couple of the Tapas group know what happened that night. We can all say if only, for me it would be 1. Why the phone calls were not allowed as evidence. 2. Why the PJ did not insist on a recon.3. Why a prominent Donor to the Fund has not demanded a full copy of the Accounts be published on Find Madeleine so all donors can see how the Fund was spent. This would be in line with John McCanns promise of Good Governance for Charities being the way the Fund was run.

What would be your If Only?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  pennylane on Sun 30 Sep - 13:51

Panda wrote:I must admit I found this latest Blacksmith article obscure and verbose, not one of his usually excellent opinions, IMO of

course.!!

We can keep running around in circles but only the McCanns and maybe a couple of the Tapas group know what happened that night. We can all say if only, for me it would be 1. Why the phone calls were not allowed as evidence. 2. Why the PJ did not insist on a recon.3. Why a prominent Donor to the Fund has not demanded a full copy of the Accounts be published on Find Madeleine so all donors can see how the Fund was spent. This would be in line with John McCanns promise of Good Governance for Charities being the way the Fund was run.

What would be your If Only?


If only..... DCI Panda was heading the review... we might actually be seeing results!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  Panda on Sun 30 Sep - 14:13

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:I must admit I found this latest Blacksmith article obscure and verbose, not one of his usually excellent opinions, IMO of

course.!!

We can keep running around in circles but only the McCanns and maybe a couple of the Tapas group know what happened that night. We can all say if only, for me it would be 1. Why the phone calls were not allowed as evidence. 2. Why the PJ did not insist on a recon.3. Why a prominent Donor to the Fund has not demanded a full copy of the Accounts be published on Find Madeleine so all donors can see how the Fund was spent. This would be in line with John McCanns promise of Good Governance for Charities being the way the Fund was run.

What would be your If Only?


If only..... DCI Panda was heading the review... we might actually be seeing results!

Thanks Pennylane...if we were running the Review it would take half the time and money because we would know where to look , what to chase up and what not.......fancy a trip to Portugal??

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  pennylane on Sun 30 Sep - 14:36

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:I must admit I found this latest Blacksmith article obscure and verbose, not one of his usually excellent opinions, IMO of

course.!!

We can keep running around in circles but only the McCanns and maybe a couple of the Tapas group know what happened that night. We can all say if only, for me it would be 1. Why the phone calls were not allowed as evidence. 2. Why the PJ did not insist on a recon.3. Why a prominent Donor to the Fund has not demanded a full copy of the Accounts be published on Find Madeleine so all donors can see how the Fund was spent. This would be in line with John McCanns promise of Good Governance for Charities being the way the Fund was run.

What would be your If Only?


If only..... DCI Panda was heading the Review... we might actually be seeing results!

Thanks Pennylane...if we were running the Review it would take half the time and money because we would know where to look , what to chase up and what not.......fancy a trip to Portugal??

I'm packed and ready!

The '30 strong team of Yard detectives' should be hot on the McCanns trail by now. It's not as if the red flags aren't abundant... and if the detectives started from the beginning (as one would expect of a half way decent investigative team), and poured over the McCanns version of events with a fine toothed comb, and combined that with the dog alerts, it would lead directly to that sneaky pair of McLiars that have been freely jogging around right under their bloody noses!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  Panda on Sun 30 Sep - 15:07

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:I must admit I found this latest Blacksmith article obscure and verbose, not one of his usually excellent opinions, IMO of

course.!!

We can keep running around in circles but only the McCanns and maybe a couple of the Tapas group know what happened that night. We can all say if only, for me it would be 1. Why the phone calls were not allowed as evidence. 2. Why the PJ did not insist on a recon.3. Why a prominent Donor to the Fund has not demanded a full copy of the Accounts be published on Find Madeleine so all donors can see how the Fund was spent. This would be in line with John McCanns promise of Good Governance for Charities being the way the Fund was run.

What would be your If Only?


If only..... DCI Panda was heading the Review... we might actually be seeing results!

Thanks Pennylane...if we were running the Review it would take half the time and money because we would know where to look , what to chase up and what not.......fancy a trip to Portugal??

I'm packed and ready!

The '30 strong team of Yard detectives' should be hot on the McCanns trail by now. It's not as if the red flags aren't abundant... and if the detectives started from the beginning (as one would expect of a half way decent investigative team), and poured over the McCanns version of events with a fine toothed comb, and combined that with the dog alerts, it would lead directly to that sneaky pair of McLiars that have been freely jogging around right under their bloody noses!

Glad you remembered the Deck Chairs , we will have plenty of time to sunbathe...don't forget the Sun Tan Cream.! For a

start, we would ignore all the sightings, they have been proven to be dreamt up by the Press and McCanns. First thing to do is check out the Tapas 9 statements of events on 23rd May 2007, particularly when they were in the Restaurant. Then analyse these against the Staff Statements and Police reports. Witness statements should be read and a picture should emerge of where to proceed from there.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  dazedandconfused on Sun 30 Sep - 15:10

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:I must admit I found this latest Blacksmith article obscure and verbose, not one of his usually excellent opinions, IMO of

course.!!

We can keep running around in circles but only the McCanns and maybe a couple of the Tapas group know what happened that night. We can all say if only, for me it would be 1. Why the phone calls were not allowed as evidence. 2. Why the PJ did not insist on a recon.3. Why a prominent Donor to the Fund has not demanded a full copy of the Accounts be published on Find Madeleine so all donors can see how the Fund was spent. This would be in line with John McCanns promise of Good Governance for Charities being the way the Fund was run.

What would be your If Only?


If only..... DCI Panda was heading the review... we might actually be seeing results!

Doesn't matter who is heading the review, we'll only see results if the powers that be decide that we can.

My If Only would be for the truth to be told, the blatant conflicting statements/lies pointed out in the press and for the people who don't join forums and are just newspaper readers to see for themselves what everyone here can.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  pennylane on Sun 30 Sep - 15:24

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:I must admit I found this latest Blacksmith article obscure and verbose, not one of his usually excellent opinions, IMO of

course.!!

We can keep running around in circles but only the McCanns and maybe a couple of the Tapas group know what happened that night. We can all say if only, for me it would be 1. Why the phone calls were not allowed as evidence. 2. Why the PJ did not insist on a recon.3. Why a prominent Donor to the Fund has not demanded a full copy of the Accounts be published on Find Madeleine so all donors can see how the Fund was spent. This would be in line with John McCanns promise of Good Governance for Charities being the way the Fund was run.

What would be your If Only?


If only..... DCI Panda was heading the Review... we might actually be seeing results!

Thanks Pennylane...if we were running the Review it would take half the time and money because we would know where to look , what to chase up and what not.......fancy a trip to Portugal??

I'm packed and ready!

The '30 strong team of Yard detectives' should be hot on the McCanns trail by now. It's not as if the red flags aren't abundant... and if the detectives started from the beginning (as one would expect of a half way decent investigative team), and poured over the McCanns version of events with a fine toothed comb, and combined that with the dog alerts, it would lead directly to that sneaky pair of McLiars that have been freely jogging around right under their bloody noses!

Glad you remembered the Deck Chairs , we will have plenty of time to sunbathe...don't forget the Sun Tan Cream.! For a

start, we would ignore all the sightings, they have been proven to be dreamt up by the Press and McCanns. First thing to do is check out the Tapas 9 statements of events on 23rd May 2007, particularly when they were in the Restaurant. Then analyse these against the Staff Statements and Police reports. Witness statements should be read and a picture should emerge of where to proceed from there.

Yep, forget those time wasting, halfwit sightings drummed up by Team McCann, and those barmy psychic predictions, and a few cigarette butts on a balcony and get down to basics.

You've got a good analytical mind, Panda.... I shall follow your lead! or woman! We also want a good gander at those 'inadmissible' phone records, and bank and credit card statements from 2007!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  Panda on Sun 30 Sep - 15:47

Pennylane, particular attention should be paid to Brian Kennedy's .role in all this.

Sorry folks.....back on topic.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sun 30 Sep - 20:32

kitti wrote:Someone died in that apt.......knowone died BEFORE they rented it and KNOWONE died AFTER they left it.....


So someone died whilst the Mccanns were staying in that apt ...ONE PERSON IS MISSING.





Good point hopw you have sent Scotland Yard an email pointing this out Kitti......imo if true no one can argue that point!!!

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau : Brain Teasers

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum