Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here?

+22
LJC
fred
chrissie
cherry1
Lioned
kitti
Wintabells
interested
Badboy
T4two
dazedandconfused
duncanmac
Krisy22
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
princess_leia
aqeleega
AnnaEsse
marxman
tigger
Roasted Arizona
jay2001
26 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Whats going on here? - Page 6 Empty .

Post  Lioned Sat 13 Oct - 22:00

What you got ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Whats going on here? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats going on here? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Whats going on here? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats going on here?

Post  cherry1 Sat 13 Oct - 22:09

Whats going on here? - Page 6 294124 dont you start now

I was referring to I got the bit about who the person was who found the body in the
earlier post.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Whats going on here? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats going on here? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 13 Oct - 22:18

Please don't make me read the whole thread but....

what's going on here? can someone explain it to me (I don't mind if you use initial letters...I'll work it out...but I don't have time to read it all).
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 13 Oct - 22:30

THIS IS ABOUT THE ACTOR WHO IS SAID TO BE INVOLVED IN UNSAVOURY ACTIVITY AT THE BBC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Oct - 22:57

To put you out of your misery, Wintabells, let's say we were playing a guessing game with the names of ex-Coronation Street actors and the ones that came up were John Savident and Tony Booth.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 13 Oct - 23:19

Going back to the original op the link and its comments is well worth reading actually if you havn't done so already.I am intrigued by the links to Jill Dando and Sir Cliff now.
Apart from that it is always disturbing how celebs and politicians seem to gravitate towards the upper echeolons of the criminal fraternity(or is it vica versa) either way they seem to like each others company.
That certainly seems to have been the case through the 60/70's anyway,doubt its so much now.Sinatra and the Mafia is obviously well known and that there were trans Atlantic links with the Krays and Richardsons.
I see Jersey crops up again as well.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sun 14 Oct - 8:56

Yes Matthew, wondered the same thing myself.
What started out as a discussion about someone who lived in Portugal, soon got dropped like a lead balloon.
Quite a few CR fans on here me thinks.
I would hardly say being married to an ex priest puts him in the clear, especially when we hear the stories about what they get up to.
Like FS there was always something about this bloke that did not sit right with me.
Never seen in public with anyone( apart from a female TV presenter), no one ever came forward to say they had been part of his life.
Nothing better than being the house wifes favourite on TV is there, gets you way with all sorts.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Oct - 9:09

The son of George Carman QC recalls the powerful effect he had on newspaper groups

Roy Greenslade's blog last Wednesday reported that Paul Connew, when editor of the Sunday Mirror in 1994, did have "credible and convincing" evidence from two women who claimed that Jimmy Savile had been guilty of abusing them at a children's home. Though "totally and utterly convinced" they were telling the truth, the paper's lawyers, after a careful assessment, decided it wasn't strong enough to risk publication.

They also might have had another Carman performance in mind: his successful defence of the late Peter Adamson, better known as Len Fairclough in Coronation Street. In 1983, Adamson was tried for indecently assaulting two eight-year-old girls in a public swimming pool, in Haslingden. Following complaints of previous incidents, the assaults had been witnessed by two police officers watching through a porthole, which gave an underwater view of the pool. In cross-examining the officers and the girls, my father destroyed the case. Adamson walked free. The following year, he told a Sun reporter: "I am totally GUILTY of everything the police said." When the Sun reported the story, no further action was taken. Adamson died in 2002.

Like Savile, he never paid for his crimes.

Last edited by kitti on Sun 14 Oct - 9:11; edited 1 time in total
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Oct - 9:10

If you got money and you are guilty as hell and you have witnesses Including police officers...YOU STILL GET AWAY WITH IT because you can afford an expensive lawyer.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 14 Oct - 10:08

I remember the Peter Adamson case and what can be said in his favour is that he did eventually own up - unlike some others not a million miles from the main theme of this forum, his conscience must have been bothering him.

I don't think that there was any deliberate attempt to divert the conversation away from Cliff Richard. It's just like with a real-life discussion, the topics jump from one to another. I know that his private life has always been a bit of a grey area but, as long as nobody other than consenting adults have ever been involved, then it's nobody else's business. I have never heard any suggestions that he is or has been attracted to children.

As I got away earlier with nitpicking about his surname (no S on the end, thank you very much!) may I add a further little gripe. I have a problem with the expression "married to an ex-priest". Marriage can only refer to a male / female couple. Of course there are civil ceremonies now for same sex couples but I don't think that Cliff has done this. The word partner is the best in these circumstances.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 14 Oct - 10:27

kitti wrote:If you got money and you are guilty as hell and you have witnesses Including police officers...YOU STILL GET AWAY WITH IT because you can afford an expensive lawyer.

On the Andrew Marr program this morning he was saying something on the lines of.... they say if you are going to tell a lie make it a big one. And another of the guests remarked about these people that threaten suing everywhere. Very apt I thought.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 14 Oct - 11:11

duncanmac wrote:Yes Matthew, wondered the same thing myself.
What started out as a discussion about someone who lived in Portugal, soon got dropped like a lead balloon.
Quite a few CR fans on here me thinks.
I would hardly say being married to an ex priest puts him in the clear, especially when we hear the stories about what they get up to.
Like FS there was always something about this bloke that did not sit right with me.
Never seen in public with anyone( apart from a female TV presenter), no one ever came forward to say they had been part of his life.
Nothing better than being the house wifes favourite on TV is there, gets you way with all sorts.

I'm not a CR fan so no attempt to divert conversation away from him from me. I know he lives close to PdL and can remember last time I was in Portugal seeing trips to his vineyard being advertised and lots of the ladeez couldn't wait to get there, but I've never heard his name in connection with anything sinister. He really does seem squeaky clean, but then again, I'm easily fooled.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Oct - 11:17

Talking off priests.....

My friend WAS married to one for a few years.... She divorced him because he was a serial cheater.

Just saying.....people hide behind certain things......just because they portray an outwardly nice face to people doesn't mean they are NICE...

The pope covers up paedophillia which his 'employees' done/do and he doesn't bat an eyelid so long as his 'employees' do a good job.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 14 Oct - 12:04

Nothing would surprise me any more, as has been said hiding behind a respectable face is often the cover which allows well known people to abuse and get away with it, nobody is going to believe someone making an allegation against a famous well known person, often they have the money to pay off the victims from talking, or threaten them into silence. the more celebrity status they get the more protected the paedos feel, so they hang around in the right circles including with royalty, what better protection can there be than that. Nothing would surprise me if something did come out about C, he has been linked to being friends with Blair, Saville, Krays, Boothby etc., from what I can see. As he was mentioned this then went onto a discussion mentioning others who have been outed or had allegations against them of abuse.

We all know there appears to have been a massive coverup on the Jill Dando murder with a patsy who was set up. If C was involved in this kind of thing it would explain a lot due to what it has been stated Jill Dando was looking into. It may be that the guy just had very unsavoury friends, but then if everyone else around at the time knew what Saville was up to then I would have thought that C would have known what he was up to so why would you be friends with someone who was abusing kids. Similarly the Krays were not altar boys, the Krays were known for criminal activity so again why would you be associating with people like that who were involved in violence among other things. So there has to be questions raised as to why would C be friends with people llike that!!

As for priests many have been exposed for having affairs, priests have got women pregnant and they have been paid off not to mention it, look at the abuse in the Catholic Church, Magdalene Launderies, etc., the Pope and Catholic Church hiding paedos and moving them from one parish to another where they can carry on abusing.

Also some of these people get Honours which in their minds also adds to the feeling they are untouchable.

The worse thing of all is when a child is abused and then not believed, that child may have had all kind of difficulties throughout their life, when they get the courage to tell they are called a liar and ridiculed. Look at the accusation against Freddie Starr, he denied being at the BBC and said never been there and called his accuser a liar, only to be shown up as a liar himself when Channel 4 produced the photo of him at Clunk Click with his accuser as a young girl behind him in the audience, yet he still maintains his innocence.
Tries to say he didnt remember, what a joke, as far as I am concerned when these people get taken down which hopefully they will, for lying about their accusers and adding to their misery they should get extra time put on their sentences.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Oct - 12:48

Esther Rantzen also mentioned a certain past prime minister the other day.....but she just fobbed it of and said it was just 'rumour'....for god sake, saville was just 'rumour' and she ignored that years ago.

In 1994 I think, she knew about saville, a young girl complained to HER.....she knew about saville.

She,, as well as others, ignored their plights .....she is worse off all because she worked for childline.....THAT is a bloody disgrace.....that is why they told her BECAUSE they thought she would do something about it.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 14 Oct - 13:03

NAPAC I believe will be discussing whether to remove her as one of their
Patrons, I dont really see how she can possibly stay as NAPAC will then be
tainted.

Is Esther going to try and redeem herself in some way (not that she can!!) by mentioning
the name of this Prime Minister and everyone else she heard rumours about. Is she now
going to do the decent thing.

Very interesting comment from Bill Maloney about people being put in as gatekeepers into charities.

We heard about JG at CEOP asking for all photos and info to be given to them, WHY. Is it so if any famous paedos are seen or mentioned by anyone then CEOP can make sure it never sees the light of day. Nobody shouldl have been sending anything to CEOP it should have gone to police as normal, makes you wonder about Childline and ER's role, was it possibly to shut down any talk of famous people? Interesting that Childline merged with NSPCC - the charity that wastes loads of donated money as well!! and Mandelson one of the Patrons apparently. Does that mean they are the only people in the world not to have heard of all the rumours about Mandelson. Perhaps NSPCC should be asked to google his name and see what comes up!!

Makes me sick as well ER trying to lie about Shy Keenan, child abuse campaigner, making out she didnt mention Savile's name. I know who I would believe and it isnt celebrity mixer Esther who laughed and joked with Savile knowing all the rumours, what sick person does that!! What does it say about Esther for doing that!!!!!!!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 14 Oct - 13:46

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 14 Oct - 13:56

Not Born Yesterday wrote:To put you out of your misery, Wintabells, let's say we were playing a guessing game with the names of ex-Coronation Street actors and the ones that came up were John Savident and Tony Booth.

Thanks, NBY :)
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 14 Oct - 13:57

Badboy wrote:THIS IS ABOUT THE ACTOR WHO IS SAID TO BE INVOLVED IN UNSAVOURY ACTIVITY AT THE BBC
Cheers, BB. :)
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 14 Oct - 14:01

Wintabells wrote:
Badboy wrote:THIS IS ABOUT THE ACTOR WHO IS SAID TO BE INVOLVED IN UNSAVOURY ACTIVITY AT THE BBC
Cheers, BB. :)
GLAD TO BE OF ASSISTANCE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 14 Oct - 16:06

marxman wrote:After googling news about Saville I stumbled
upon this blog which has me quite perplexed.
I am refering to a sentence about Cliff Richards
as having a home near where Madeleine Mccann
disappeared
. Is this info neccessary? is there
a sublimative message here? What do you think?
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/jimmy-savile-kray-twins-cliff-richards.html?spref=tw

I don't like the anti-semitism that runs through this blog and for that reason, as they say on Dragon's Den, 'I'm out'.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Oct - 17:08

What is your problem?

These bastards are paedos.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sun 14 Oct - 17:27

Any mention of SCR on this thread seems to touch a nerve.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 14 Oct - 18:02

I dont understand why it should, a lot of the public may have been surprised to hear about
Savile and Starr so I think everyone has to have an open mind on who may be one as well.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 14 Oct - 18:05

I certainly don't have a problem with talking about him. I agree he has or has had some very dodgy friends but I don't this is enough evidence to suspect the worst of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next