Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here?

+22
LJC
fred
chrissie
cherry1
Lioned
kitti
Wintabells
interested
Badboy
T4two
dazedandconfused
duncanmac
Krisy22
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
princess_leia
aqeleega
AnnaEsse
marxman
tigger
Roasted Arizona
jay2001
26 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Whats going on here? - Page 7 Empty Re: Whats going on here?

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 14 Oct - 18:20

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly don't have a problem with talking about him. I agree he has or has had some very dodgy friends but I don't this is enough evidence to suspect the worst of him.

I don't have a problem either, now I've managed to decipher SCR. Had me guessing for a while.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Whats going on here? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats going on here? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 14 Oct - 18:21

I thought that CR mentioned earlier was Carter-Ruck!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 14 Oct - 18:37

http://brennybaby.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/shocking-extract-from-jimmy-saviles.html

From saviles own autobiography....

In today’s Times story about the allegations surrounding Jimmy Savile, David Sanderson highlighted some quotes from As It Happens, Savile’s 1974 autobiography, that nobody else seems to have picked up on.

It’s strange that they haven’t, because they are startling:
[Savile] writes of an incident at the Mecca Locarno ballroom in Leeds, where he worked as a DJ during the 1950s, when a female police officer came in with a photograph of “an attractive girl who had run away from a remand home”.

Savile writes: “‘Ah,’ says I all serious, ‘if she comes in I’ll bring her back tomorrow but I’ll keep her all night first as my reward’.” He then writes that the girl did go into the club and “agreed that I hand her over if she could stay at the dance, [and] come home with me”. He wrote that he did then hand her over to the “lady of the law…[who] was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues, for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me”...

You've all missed one of the most important facts about John Savident, he was a copper when younger.

Not sure l believe anything bad about him or sir cliff. Being gay doesn't make you a paedophile. (if SCR is that is) Whats going on here? - Page 7 192282

Eta JS was a policeman in Manchester not Leeds though

Last edited by margaret on Sun 14 Oct - 20:01; edited 1 time in total
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Whats going on here? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats going on here? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 14 Oct - 18:44

Perhaps those police at the station he mentions who were around at the time need to be
looked into.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 14 Oct - 20:02

cherry1 wrote:Perhaps those police at the station he mentions who were around at the time need to be
looked into.

Far too obvious cherry! there will be a number of arrests from all this IMO, but not ALL those involved, just the expendable ones.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 14 Oct - 20:51

I think you are probably right about that.

It doesnt seem to have come out about him alledgely procuring children for the elite.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 14 Oct - 21:15

tigger wrote:
marxman wrote:After googling news about Saville I stumbled
upon this blog which has me quite perplexed.
I am refering to a sentence about Cliff Richards
as having a home near where Madeleine Mccann
disappeared
. Is this info neccessary? is there
a sublimative message here? What do you think?
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/jimmy-savile-kray-twins-cliff-richards.html?spref=tw

The McCanns would have us believe they were babes in a foreign wood. The Algarve is known as Little Britain! it's awash with Brits. PdL had about 1000 permanent residents, but a lot more holiday makers and permanent foreign residents, such as Mrs. Fenn.
Four golf courses around PdL, sailing, water skiing etc. Faro airport not far away.
Mr. Geraghty was there, I understand mr. Smethurst has a holiday apartment there, there is even a necessity for a British priest! Surely not for a 'flock' of a few dozen, most likely many more!
All the above have been extremely helpful to the McCanns. The Freuds appear to have a villa there. Basically who isn't there would give a shorter list.
So Sir Cliff is there too, fine. One of a very large crowd imo.

Ever seen anything which links Cliff Richard with the McCanns, even remotely? I haven't Whats going on here? - Page 7 15327
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 14 Oct - 21:25

cherry1 wrote:Perhaps those police at the station he mentions who were around at the time need to be
looked into.

It makes you wonder, who is investigating the investigators.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Whats going on here? - Page 7 Empty .

Post  Lioned Sun 14 Oct - 21:33

Lot of speculating still.Apart from saville as far as we know the only other name confirmed is freddie star.Others have been mentioned to police so we are led to believe but yet to be confirmed.I dont know if there have been any complaints 'confirmed' from boys yet ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 14 Oct - 21:43

T4two wrote:
tigger wrote:
disappeared
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/jimmy-savile-kray-twins-cliff-richards.html?spref=tw

The McCanns would have us believe they were babes in a foreign wood. The Algarve is known as Little Britain! it's awash with Brits. PdL had about 1000 permanent residents, but a lot more holiday makers and permanent foreign residents, such as Mrs. Fenn.
Four golf courses around PdL, sailing, water skiing etc. Faro airport not far away.
Mr. Geraghty was there, I understand mr. Smethurst has a holiday apartment there, there is even a necessity for a British priest! Surely not for a 'flock' of a few dozen, most likely many more!
All the above have been extremely helpful to the McCanns. The Freuds appear to have a villa there. Basically who isn't there would give a shorter list.

Ever seen anything which links Cliff Richard with the McCanns, even remotely? I haven't Whats going on here? - Page 7 15327
IT IS SAID TONY BLAIR WARNED CR OFF GETTING INVOLVED WITH THE MCCANNS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 14 Oct - 22:13

Badboy wrote:
T4two wrote:
tigger wrote:
disappeared

IT IS SAID TONY BLAIR WARNED CR OFF GETTING INVOLVED WITH THE MCCANNS

Going to need a bit more on that Badboy ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 14 Oct - 22:57

Oh, and l read the soap star was from eastenders....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 14 Oct - 23:01

Not sure who that one is

Its coming out on twitter re Krays, mentioned CR, also TH
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 14 Oct - 23:11

margaret wrote:Oh, and l read the soap star was from eastenders....

Wellard always looked a bit ruff.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 15 Oct - 1:37

Article in the Mirror, 14 Oct. 2012: "No shame: Call me a pervert when I'm dead, I really don't care - Jimmy Savile, the lost interview".

He suspected he would be reviled after his death for raping children - but arrogantly declared he just didn't care. Police NOW reveal there could be as many as 60 victims.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 15 Oct - 9:50

kitti wrote:What is your problem?

These bastards are paedos.

which bastards are you referring to, Kitti?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 15 Oct - 9:56

Saville and glitter...

Sorry wintabells I read your post wrong...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 15 Oct - 10:21

Lioned wrote:
margaret wrote:Oh, and l read the soap star was from eastenders....

Wellard always looked a bit ruff.

Whats going on here? - Page 7 294124

Wrong crime Lioned, he's just into dogging. (I'll fetch my coat)
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 15 Oct - 11:45

Yes I think you'd better be dog-gone after that remark, Margaret.

I haven't watched EastEnders for years but there certainly used to be a few dogs among the characters there and maybe there still are.

There was speculation earlier that there may be confusion between a now dead EastEnders actor and a DJ with an identical sounding name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 15 Oct - 12:26

Yes i think that was my speculation NBY based only on looking at previous characters that might fit the bill.And MR was a friend of freddie star and may have mixed in those circles,but he is dead offcourse,i couldnt see any other likely canditates except a very popular pop star who was in stenders fairly recently for a short time,who may have been around in those days but that would be far too much for some to bear i think.
Anyway the papers this morning have a complaint from a small boy so that completes the list of savilles perversions.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 15 Oct - 12:34

When you throw in the suggestions of necrophilia as well, we really are plumbing the depths of depravity!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 15 Oct - 12:53

Was mentioned by Philip Schofield this morning about Savile connection to dead corpses and is now
being mentioned more widely in the media.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 15 Oct - 13:20

chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 15 Oct - 14:07

It makes you shudder to think, the man was depraved no doubt about it. He kept his mum he called 'The Duchess' at home too after she died and that's where l heard these claims.

As l said, it makes you shudder to think.

BTW: Radio 1 DJ Dave Lee Travis has been accused of groping two women, one of whom now works at Sky News...

----

'Dave Lee Travis jiggled my breasts live on air': Sky News presenter claims DJ groped her in Radio 4 studio when she was on BBC apprenticeship

By Sam Greenhill and Eleanor Harding

PUBLISHED: 22:50, 14 October 2012 | UPDATED: 10:26, 15 October 2012

The BBC sex abuse scandal deepened last night after two former employees claimed former Radio 1 star Dave Lee Travis groped them in the corporation’s studios.

One of the women, who was just 17 at the time, claims that the DJ put his hand up her skirt in 1977.

The other, Vivien Creegor – who went on to become a presenter on Sky News – has claimed Travis ‘jiggled her breasts’ when she was live on Radio 4 in the 1980s.

Whats going on here? - Page 7 Article-2217746-15828019000005DC-228_634x472

The unnamed woman has already given a statement to police while Miss Creegor has said she will be making a complaint to the BBC’s director-general George Entwistle.

The allegations come after the corporation announced on Friday that it was launching an inquiry – separate to the Sir Jimmy Savile investigation – into the BBC’s ‘culture’ at the time.

It follows allegations by presenters, including Liz Kershaw and Sandi Toksvig, that they were routinely groped by male colleagues.

Travis, who hosted the Radio 1 Breakfast Show from 1978 to 1980, yesterday said in a statement: ‘I categorically deny that there is any substance in either allegation and I’m genuinely surprised that allegations of this nature have been made. I totally refute any impropriety.’

Miss Creegor yesterday said she was a Radio 4 newsreader at Broadcasting House, in Portland Place, when the alleged incident took place.

The 55-year-old said: ‘I was sitting in the Radio 4 studio, which at the time backed on to the studio where Dave did his show. I could see him coming into the studio.

‘I indicated to him to sit down but... as I went to speak his hands clamped down on my boobs over my jumper and moved them around. I didn’t have a choice. I couldn’t say anything to him because I had to finish my [Woman’s Hour] announcement. When I had, he sat down and started talking as if nothing had happened.’

Miss Creegor, who lives in Hampstead, North London, with her husband, said she was too scared to speak up at the time for fear of ‘rocking the boat’. ‘I was in my early twenties and I was on an apprenticeship with the BBC, and I didn’t want to report a huge star like Dave Lee Travis,’ she added.

‘No woman who valued her career would have been happy to put her name down on a harassment claim.

‘You could say I was cowardly but, when I told someone, they just laughed it off and thought it was funny – that was the climate at the BBC at the time.’

Whats going on here? - Page 7 Article-2217746-0CAAFAA900000578-32_634x451

The second woman – who has not waived her right to anonymity – says Travis put his hand down her skirt in 1977.

Sussex Police confirmed she made a statement on Saturday. She has also complained to the BBC.

The woman said Travis groped her after inviting her into his studio to help him select the next music track.

‘I went in. He turned off the lights so the technical operator couldn’t see what he was doing through the glass.

‘He started grinding his groin into me. I didn’t know what was happening. I was still a virgin and I didn’t like it.

‘He held me tighter and put his hand up my skirt and ... in to my knickers.

‘That’s when I pulled away and ran out of the door. Afterwards, I felt embarrassed and dirty. ‘I went back to the technical operator and said: “You won’t believe what he’s just done”.’

‘The operator said, jokingly: “I thought you were being a bit brave going in there”.’

After interviewing Travis earlier this year, Sunday Times reporter Camilla Long described how ‘I don’t think there was a part of my body he did not grope’.

She added: ‘He fondled my foot, inched his hands up my thighs, tried to make me sit on his lap and kissed me.’

The BBC said: ‘We are not able to comment on individual names but where allegations are made they will be passed on to the BBC Investigations Unit or police.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2217746/BBC-sex-scandal-We-groped-Dave-Lee-Travis-claim-BBC-women-sex-abuse-scandal-deepens.html#ixzz29NB4zEJB

Last edited by margaret on Mon 15 Oct - 14:12; edited 1 time in total
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 15 Oct - 14:10

Sir Cliff is a super star (well some people think so) who has a villa residence just a short distance away from PDL, who I seem to remember reading was in residence at the time of the 'abduction' and that was about it! Somebody of his stature, on the spot as he was, could have made a vast difference to the McCann campaign. So now I'm wondering why the McCanns did not approach him. After all, they approached the Pope. Or perhaps they did approach him and he wasn't very helpful. The latter does not seem likely though. Sir Cliff has always been a mystery to me and always will and you know what they say about the quiet ones. There was a big effort by gay activists a few years ago to persuade him to 'come out' but he just lay low for a while and then I read an article where he denied he was gay at all. In fact he reminds me of a character in an episode of Father Ted where there was a fictional very popular male singing star who all the elderly housewives loved who hid from his adoring public in Father Ted's house and the joke about him was that he had no willie and that was why he was such a 'good boy'. The women wanted to mother him. It was rather funny.

Thinking about soap stars though, the one I thought of from Corrie was the one with the big glasses and silver hair, who bought a water bed in the programme and it burst. He left the programme all of a sudden (under a cloud maybe, can't remember) although he was supposed to be popular and went on to make double glazing adverts. I think he may have been an ex-teacher but not too sure but he had a career before acting definitely.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next