Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here?

+22
LJC
fred
chrissie
cherry1
Lioned
kitti
Wintabells
interested
Badboy
T4two
dazedandconfused
duncanmac
Krisy22
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
princess_leia
aqeleega
AnnaEsse
marxman
tigger
Roasted Arizona
jay2001
26 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Whats going on here? - Page 8 Empty Re: Whats going on here?

Post  margaret Mon 15 Oct - 14:17

Maybe Sir.Cliff was approached and declined? There is a story about him that he is VERY techy about but l won't put it on the board, not sure l believe that either, my mum has his calendar and his body looks fine unless it's photoshopped?

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Whats going on here? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats going on here? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 15 Oct - 14:21

margaret wrote:Maybe Sir.Cliff was approached and declined? There is a story about him that he is VERY techy about but l won't put it on the board, not sure l believe that either, my mum has his calendar and his body looks fine unless it's photoshopped?

That's below the belt at bit. Excuse the pun!
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
Whats going on here? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats going on here? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 15 Oct - 14:27

[quote="LJC"]Sir Cliff is a super star (well some people think so) who has a villa residence just a short distance away from PDL, who I seem to remember reading was in residence at the time of the 'abduction' and that was about it! Somebody of his stature, on the spot as he was, could have made a vast difference to the McCann campaign.

His vineyard is at Albufeira, about a 30 minute drive. It's called Quinta Nova

Thinking about soap stars though, the one I thought of from Corrie was the one with the big glasses and silver hair, who bought a water bed in the programme and it burst. He left the programme all of a sudden (under a cloud maybe, can't remember) although he was supposed to be popular and went on to make double glazing adverts. I think he may have been an ex-teacher but not too sure but he had a career before acting definitely.

Ken Morley. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Morley
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 15 Oct - 15:01

[quote="fred"]
LJC wrote:Sir Cliff is a super star (well some people think so) who has a villa residence just a short distance away from PDL, who I seem to remember reading was in residence at the time of the 'abduction' and that was about it! Somebody of his stature, on the spot as he was, could have made a vast difference to the McCann campaign.

His vineyard is at Albufeira, about a 30 minute drive. It's called Quinta Nova

Thinking about soap stars though, the one I thought of from Corrie was the one with the big glasses and silver hair, who bought a water bed in the programme and it burst. He left the programme all of a sudden (under a cloud maybe, can't remember) although he was supposed to be popular and went on to make double glazing adverts. I think he may have been an ex-teacher but not too sure but he had a career before acting definitely.

Ken Morley. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Morley

That's right thanks. Phew, so he's had a criminal past as well. Is there anybody straight/normal in showbiz?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 15 Oct - 15:03

LJC wrote:
margaret wrote:Maybe Sir.Cliff was approached and declined? There is a story about him that he is VERY techy about but l won't put it on the board, not sure l believe that either, my mum has his calendar and his body looks fine unless it's photoshopped?

That's below the belt at bit. Excuse the pun!

That's the one! Whats going on here? - Page 8 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 15 Oct - 17:04

Cliff Richard would not have been trendy enough for the McCanns to approach him. Not high profile in their age group or current enough.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 15 Oct - 17:49

mossman wrote:

Cliff Richard would not have been trendy enough for the McCanns to approach him. Not high profile in their age group or current enough.

Mmmm but the heart throb of many ladies of a certain age who would have hung onto his every word and sent lots of money, imo off course he makes me shudder, and not with desire Whats going on here? - Page 8 613255

Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 15 Oct - 17:51

Bobsy wrote:
mossman wrote:

Mmmm but the heart throb of many ladies of a certain age who would have hung onto his every word and sent lots of money, imo off course he makes me shudder, and not with desire Whats going on here? - Page 8 613255
I agree with you, Bobsy. Not my cup of tea at all Whats going on here? - Page 8 857143

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8