Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control!

+16
AnnaEsse
Panda
ELI
mossman
wjk
Bobsy
ann_chovey
matthew
marxman
Lioned
LJC
pennylane
chrissie
xtina
cass
BelEddie
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Control!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Control!

Post  Wintabells Fri 19 Oct - 22:52

Matthew claimed he listened at the window as he went past at 9pm on his way to chivvy the latecomers along. Whenhe returned to the table, he told GM he'd checked (listened) and the latter got up and said he was going to check for himself (which miffed MO). MO then offered to check at 9.30pm (when he went to do his own check, accompanied by RO'B) and KM asked him to go inside 5a through the patio door, which he says he did. That's what I remember the statements saying anyway.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Control!  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Control!  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 19 Oct - 23:05

Wintabells wrote:Matthew claimed he listened at the window as he went past at 9pm on his way to chivvy the latecomers along. Whenhe returned to the table, he told GM he'd checked (listened) and the latter got up and said he was going to check for himself (which miffed MO). MO then offered to check at 9.30pm (when he went to do his own check, accompanied by RO'B) and KM asked him to go inside 5a through the patio door, which he says he did. That's what I remember the statements saying anyway.

From Oldfield's statement May 4th 2007

That around 9.05pm, the interviewee went to the area of the apartments. Notably to the area near the windows of all the children's bedrooms. That he did not hear any noise. That he considered that all the children were sleeping. That all the children's bedroom windows were closed, notably the windows that gave access to the fourth apartment, that occupied by Madeleine. That after this check, he returned to the restaurant, saying that all the children were asleep. However, Gerry, Madeleine's father, went to the area of the apartments to check for himself if the children were asleep. That Gerry allegedly went into his apartment and that he checked to make sure that Madeleine and the twins were sleeping in their bedroom, where it was quite dark. The bedroom door was half-open. That five minutes later, Gerry came back to the group in the restaurant.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Control!  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Control!  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 24 Oct - 3:11

Kate did give samples of twins hair according to her Book:

https://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2011/05/14/madeleine-by-kate-mccann-summary-critique-of-chapter-18-‘the-fightback-begins’/

p. 274

The McCanns provided samples of hair from the twins and Dr Kate, because: “I was fed up with the constant insinuations that I took tranquillisers, sleeping pills or any medication, for that matter”. They lost “loads of hair”…”I cried as I heard the scissors in their baby-blond hair. I felt angry that the children had to go through this further insult…I cursed the abductor and the PJ…all the hair samples produced negative results. Whilst this didn’t totally exclude the possibility that the children had been sedated…it meant nobody else (including the PJ and the media) could prove otherwise. It also confirmed that I didn’t ‘abuse’ sedative medication. It is sad that we had to go to such lengths to demonstrate this; sadder still that such tests weren’t carried out at the time”.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 24 Oct - 7:12

Didn't Gerry McCann put in his blog that ...'the twins had a well needed haircut'....so what's she going on about losing their blond hair!

Didnt Kate McCann ring up the pj whilst alone in pdl when gerry went on one off his jaunts to book up an appointment to have the twins hair analysed for sedatives and then when Gerry McCann found out HE rang up and CANCELLED the appointment.

Is this women a looney....does she think we don't or haven't read the files or does Gerry McCann think we have short memories ...HE has actually dropped his WIFE in it and showed what a stupid lier she is and her 'looking for sympathy' at every angle just shows what a self centred person she really is.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 24 Oct - 8:16

Angelique wrote:Kate did give samples of twins hair according to her Book:

https://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2011/05/14/madeleine-by-kate-mccann-summary-critique-of-chapter-18-‘the-fightback-begins’/

p. 274

The McCanns provided samples of hair from the twins and Dr Kate, because: “I was fed up with the constant insinuations that I took tranquillisers, sleeping pills or any medication, for that matter”. They lost “loads of hair”…”I cried as I heard the scissors in their baby-blond hair. I felt angry that the children had to go through this further insult…I cursed the abductor and the PJ…all the hair samples produced negative results. Whilst this didn’t totally exclude the possibility that the children had been sedated…it meant nobody else (including the PJ and the media) could prove otherwise. It also confirmed that I didn’t ‘abuse’ sedative medication. It is sad that we had to go to such lengths to demonstrate this; sadder still that such tests weren’t carried out at the time”.

In Amaral's book the demand for having the hair tested came some three months after the PJ had suggested it, I believed. This episode shows us once again, the contempt in which the McCanns hold 'ordinary' people as well as the PJ.
Most people know that after that period of time and a haircut, any hair left will no longer show the effects of most drug use. Doctors would certainly know that.
i find it very hard to read such excerpts - the way the loss of the beautiful blonde hair is laid at the door of the PJ. Not just blond but 'baby-blond' . Even worse one presumes. Followed by the great 'sadness' .

She cursed the abductor, well she also cursed 'this man who made so much additional trouble for us' in her diary, wonder who that was? She wasn't talking about Amaral, I think she was talking about Murat. She wasn't even talking about the abduction. Errm - additional to what Ms. Healy?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 24 Oct - 9:21

I've encountered several people in my life who behave like Kate. Anyone who disagrees with them - even over minor things - is classed as a trouble-maker and treated with absolute contempt.

It obviously blows her mind that there were - and still are - people who don't believe what she says.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 24 Oct - 15:20

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've encountered several people in my life who behave like Kate. Anyone who disagrees with them - even over minor things - is classed as a trouble-maker and treated with absolute contempt.

It obviously blows her mind that there were - and still are - people who don't believe what she says.

and it makes her 'sad' and 'disappointed' apparently.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3