Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Blacksmith Bureau-A worthy cause

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau-A worthy cause

Post  Panda on Sat 27 Oct - 11:15

kitti wrote:This won't go away panda so YES we will eventually see justice for Madeleine.



How long has it taken for the savile affair to come to light after they tried to bury it for over 40 years even though it tried it's best to surface in between .

Ah but kitti, what about the Jon Benet case????? I think when the PJ closes the case interest in the McCanns will evaporate. They will have no need for a PR guy and Press reporting which is what has kept this case alive for so long.Sorry, but that is how I see it.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau-A worthy cause

Post  blossom45 on Sat 27 Oct - 11:39

good morning panda,
please don't get down hearted...justice will be done,
karma gets everyone in the end...and for that reason i know the mccanns will face justice.
maybe even bringing some names down with them...who knows?
trust me.

blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Age : 71
Location : hertfordshire u.k
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau-A worthy cause

Post  wjk on Sat 27 Oct - 11:59

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:This won't go away panda so YES we will eventually see justice for Madeleine.



How long has it taken for the savile affair to come to light after they tried to bury it for over 40 years even though it tried it's best to surface in between .

Ah but kitti, what about the Jon Benet case????? I think when the PJ closes the case interest in the McCanns will evaporate. They will have no need for a PR guy and Press reporting which is what has kept this case alive for so long.Sorry, but that is how I see it.
Panda, the case will never be closed because there is still a missing little girl out there. It will only ever get shelved as it is now, until new evidence comes to light and that can come at any time.
I will be here until justice is done and I'm sure most of us who have stuck it out this long will continue to do so.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau-A worthy cause

Post  Panda on Sat 27 Oct - 12:00

blossom45 wrote: good morning panda,
please don't get down hearted...justice will be done,
karma gets everyone in the end...and for that reason i know the mccanns will face justice.
maybe even bringing some names down with them...who knows?
trust me.

Morning blossom45........stranger!!!

I'm not actually downhearted......more p***ed off that after 5 years we are no nearer knowing any more than we did at the beginning. Recently there was a rumour that the McCanns had split and Gerry had a new girlfriend, now the News is they are holidaying in Ireland!!!!!! I'm glad I have the EU and Bank crisis to keep me occupiedLOL

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau-A worthy cause

Post  Panda on Sat 27 Oct - 12:18

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:This won't go away panda so YES we will eventually see justice for Madeleine.



How long has it taken for the savile affair to come to light after they tried to bury it for over 40 years even though it tried it's best to surface in between .

Ah but kitti, what about the Jon Benet case????? I think when the PJ closes the case interest in the McCanns will evaporate. They will have no need for a PR guy and Press reporting which is what has kept this case alive for so long.Sorry, but that is how I see it.
Panda, the case will never be closed because there is still a missing little girl out there. It will only ever get shelved as it is now, until new evidence comes to light and that can come at any time.
I will be here until justice is done and I'm sure most of us who have stuck it out this long will continue to do so.

Morning wjk......under Portugese Law a case can be open for up to 25 years , do you seriously not think once this review is over and it is found that there is insufficient new evidence to re-open it that the Portugese will be heartily sick of the McCanns and the British Press for publishing these so called sightings and the British Police for sifting through everything because the McCanns said they did not do their job properly. Portugal is in a very serious economic state which will take years to resolve and Madeleine is not even a Portugese citizen, so they have every reason to close the file once it is established the U.K. will not be taking any further action . I know I would.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau-A worthy cause

Post  wjk on Sat 27 Oct - 13:55

Once the review is over I think it will be left just as it was before the review started...shelved, until any new evidence comes to light. I don't think the PJ will be doing anything with the case, it will be left waiting for any new evidence. But I don't think they will close the case, not yet anyway.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau-A worthy cause

Post  Panda on Sat 27 Oct - 16:57

wjk wrote:Once the review is over I think it will be left just as it was before the review started...shelved, until any new evidence comes to light. I don't think the PJ will be doing anything with the case, it will be left waiting for any new evidence. But I don't think they will close the case, not yet anyway.

Well there is no way the McCanns can expect any more help from Cameron and Scotland Yard and if it is proved that the PJ were not negligent and have no intention of re-opening the case, my guess is the McCanns will give up the very public search for Madeleine, close the fund and work on creating CD's etc on the search for missing children as they have incorporated in the M & A. Mitchell will no longer be employed by them, no need for Edgar either and little will be heard of the McCanns. Blogs and Forums who are devoted to posting about the McCanns will have nothing to talk about, a natural progession wjk and if they remain open will find other topics to discuss.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau-A worthy cause

Post  kitti on Sat 27 Oct - 20:37

Closed means a conclusion has been reached ...in madeleines case it hasn't like the Ben needham case.


In Daniel Entwhistles case, the police believe he drowned but his case is NOT closed.


Until either a body has been found or that person is found alive...it will be a cold case, waiting to be solved.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blacksmith Bureau-A worthy cause

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:05


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum