Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Thu 1 Nov - 11:53

Hi dazed and confused , I think this was said early on before the McCanns caught the sue em bug.

Also, as a former Chief Inspector his experience could hardly be questioned, and, he told the McCanns but it didn't stop them asking for money did it !!

It is very obvious now that the McCanns are keeping a low profile, I wonder why?? A word of condolence to Ben Needham's Mum, or April Jones parents would have shown that she is taking her new job as Ambassador for missing children seriously.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Sun 4 Nov - 7:21

I have just looked again at this thread and NBC is an American Co. but the Interviewer is English and I presume the interview took place in England. Three new observations I found watching the Video Interview.

1. Kate's hair looks as if it needs attention and her right eye looks a bit bruised.

2, Gerry talks as if the SY review is their salvation , completely discrediting the PJ , LP and their own Detectives work over the last 5 years. The SY review at May 2012 would have been going on for about a Year and nothing was found, so how can he feel so confident?

3. Kate talks about Madeleine being found saying "whatever she has been through, we will get her through it", is she implying that Madeleine was abducted by Pedophiles ?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  MaryB on Sun 4 Nov - 12:20

Has any missing three year old been returned to their parents after five years. Kidnapped by strangers. I don't think I can recall a single case.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Sun 4 Nov - 12:43

MaryB wrote:Has any missing three year old been returned to their parents after five years. Kidnapped by strangers. I don't think I can recall a single case.

Sometimes Kate talks such piffle MaryB , as does Gerry with his relief that SY are on the case that you have to wonder if they have exhausted their reasons for trying to convince us that Madeleine is still alive . This interview was on the 5th Anniversary of Madeleines' disappearance, first time I remember NBC doing an interview....could it be the British Press had lost interest??

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  MaryB on Sun 4 Nov - 13:03

It's one thing being convinced yourself your child will come back because it is hard to accept otherwise. But another telling everybody the child is waiting to be found and more and more money is needed for a search. I think it looks as if the press has lost interest because there is nothing much left to print. They don't seem to want to print anything about the ongoing court cases. And would anybody really believe in yet another sighting or yet another tale of a villainous creature that was lurking around PDL.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Sun 4 Nov - 13:20

MaryB wrote:It's one thing being convinced yourself your child will come back because it is hard to accept otherwise. But another telling everybody the child is waiting to be found and more and more money is needed for a search. I think it looks as if the press has lost interest because there is nothing much left to print. They don't seem to want to print anything about the ongoing court cases. And would anybody really believe in yet another sighting or yet another tale of a villainous creature that was lurking around PDL.

I think you are right and with all this scandal about child abuse by Savile and a Childrens home in North Wales the U.K.economy,EU economy, etc there is much of interest to fill the front Page.

I wonder if Kate will go ahead with her Book ? Presumably she was paid a retainer by the Publishing firm but her second book did not do so well so maybe the Publisher is having second thoughts and hanging fire until the Trial in January in Portugal. .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Thu 8 Nov - 9:11

I was just reading some of the comments about this interview , there was one from someone who claimed to know what was going to happen to Madeleinebefore it happened. I floowed the link and found this:-

=========================================

Guest on Tue 28 Jul - 7:53




http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/did-i-find-madeleine-mccann.html


did i find madeleine mccann

by derek spring
(ryton on dunsmore coventry england)

my interest in esp for the last 29 years regards further events 15 murders & events recorded with police & government etc,did i see Madeleine 4 days before it happened,even told a friend it was going to happen 2 days before, nobody even checked it out, went out to Portugal twice Oct 2007, Nov 2008 did i find her i say yes but nobody wants to know still alive 2-3 miles away from the apartment they were staying at police informed both ends & the McCann they do not want to know i can do no more,now sent the priest at rothley letter full story see if he can help.
derek.spring@hotmail.co.uk 02476301146

----------------------------------------------

The Mccanns have resorted to psychics in their search for Madeleine, and brought that man with the machine over from South Africa, so why have they, and Leics police rebuffed the efforts this man has made to pass on his findings to them?

=========================================

Is this believable????

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 8 Nov - 10:10

I'm not sure if you're asking if what this man says is believable or whether it's believable that the McCanns haven't invited him to help their "search".

Personally, I would say no to the first bit in the absence of any evidence as to what he claims he has done before. I wouldn't dismiss all psychics completely but so many of them are fake.

As for the McCanns not availing themselves of his services, they are most likely to be unaware of him.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Thu 8 Nov - 10:19

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not sure if you're asking if what this man says is believable or whether it's believable that the McCanns haven't invited him to help their "search".

Personally, I would say no to the first bit in the absence of any evidence as to what he claims he has done before. I wouldn't dismiss all psychics completely but so many of them are fake.

As for the McCanns not availing themselves of his services, they are most likely to be unaware of him.

Morning NBY......I have a vague recollection of a Member contacting this guy and going to meet him, don't know if a) It was the same man mentioned here or b) or whether it was the same guy. Actually, I don't rule out Psychics my Mother "saw people" and I have no reason to doubt her.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  tigger on Thu 8 Nov - 14:50

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:Jon corner in an interview in 2007....'she may be damaged but she is still recoverable'.

Sounds a bit like a car that's hit a tree.

jaycee duggard WAS harmed severe she had children with her abductor for gods sake!!!!! stockholme sydrome etc too id imagine

But, according to Gerry McCann she would have adapted well to being raped and coped having babies in a shed. It was only a bit more unpleasant. Now, having a shoe that doesn't fit well is unpleasant but being constantly raped as a teenager is probably more than unpleasant.

Here is another example of the doting father's insights re kidnap victims: The Fritzl case:

Madeleine could be held against her will for years like Fritzl's secret family Daily Mail
1st May 2008
Madeleine McCann's parents fear she could end up like the secret family Josef Fritzl kept captive in an underground dungeon in Austria, they revealed today.
In an appearance on Sky News the McCanns were asked if the shocking case gave them a glimmer of hope, as proof that it was possible for someone missing so long to still be alive.
Mr McCann replied: "It's an interesting concept isn't it? And of course Austria has had the other case of Natascha Kampusch who was missing for eight years." Unquote

As you said Anna, wouldn't do her any harm to be locked up and raped for years, it's an interesting concept, not a horrendous thought.


tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Thu 8 Nov - 15:48

I think particularly the cases when they're younger children, it's often not horrendous circumstances," Gerry McCann added. "A lot of the kids are taken as babies or toddlers; [they] have just been brought up as normal children and obviously with the older children, it's been a bit more unpleasant, but they are capable and adaptable and cope well."

Is Gerry a psychiatrist??????

Kate says that whatever Madeleine has been through, "we will get her through it".

Can you believe these Parents. Like, if Madeleine is ever found, would she recognise her Parents now???

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  ann_chovey on Thu 8 Nov - 16:16

Panda wrote:I think particularly the cases when they're younger children, it's often not horrendous circumstances," Gerry McCann added. "A lot of the kids are taken as babies or toddlers; [they] have just been brought up as normal children and obviously with the older children, it's been a bit more unpleasant, but they are capable and adaptable and cope well."

Is Gerry a psychiatrist??????

Kate says that whatever Madeleine has been through, "we will get her through it".

Can you believe these Parents. Like, if Madeleine is ever found, would she recognise her Parents now???


If she read some of the things they'd come out with, I doubt she'd want to know them at all!

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Thu 8 Nov - 16:32

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:I think particularly the cases when they're younger children, it's often not horrendous circumstances," Gerry McCann added. "A lot of the kids are taken as babies or toddlers; [they] have just been brought up as normal children and obviously with the older children, it's been a bit more unpleasant, but they are capable and adaptable and cope well."

Is Gerry a psychiatrist??????

Kate says that whatever Madeleine has been through, "we will get her through it".

Can you believe these Parents. Like, if Madeleine is ever found, would she recognise her Parents now???


If she read some of the things they'd come out with, I doubt she'd want to know them at all!

Hi ann_chovey....stranger!!!I bet Madeleine would say something like "It's all your fault, if you had taken note when I told you I had cried , none of this would have happened !!!!! I am going to be adopted by a loving family who have been looking after me since i escaped from those terrible people who abducted me.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  malena stool on Thu 8 Nov - 20:37

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not sure if you're asking if what this man says is believable or whether it's believable that the McCanns haven't invited him to help their "search".

Personally, I would say no to the first bit in the absence of any evidence as to what he claims he has done before. I wouldn't dismiss all psychics completely but so many of them are fake.

As for the McCanns not availing themselves of his services, they are most likely to be unaware of him.
Either that or afraid to be in his presence, just in case he might see through their cover story...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13382
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  kitti on Fri 9 Nov - 7:30

This blokes been going on about this since 2007.....I think he's just a tadge eccentric.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Fri 9 Nov - 8:41

kitti wrote:This blokes been going on about this since 2007.....I think he's just a tadge eccentric.

No more eccentric than the South African guy with the gizmo who claimed he could find Madeleine from a sample of her hair......and the McCanns , or Trust fund PAID him.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Sat 10 Nov - 10:15

"Other kids to continue search?
Despite the enormous stress and scrutiny the couple have been under for 5 years, they are still very much together and their two other children, twins Sean and Amelie, are showing signs of their parents' dogged determination.

"Even Sean said to me -- this is going back 18 months -- 'you know mummy if you haven't found Madeleine when we get older, me and Amelie will look for Madeleine,'" Kate McCann told GMTV.

"And I have absolutely no doubt about that, but I don't want them to have to be in the position where they're carrying around this kind of sadness and frustration or whatever ... to find Madeleine. We want to find her now," she added."

This interview is like Aladdin's cave , full of jewels that any psychiatrist would love to interpret. The twins were 2 yrs old at the time, their memory of Madeleine would be very vague so why does Kate insist on reminding them of her.? If Madeleine was found tomorrow the twins wouldn't recognise her.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Sun 11 Nov - 15:56

I remembered something from the second video , don't know how to get it on here but it is quite revealing.

Kate fears she might have missed one vital clue.....that Madeleine had said "Mummy, why didn't you come when me and Sean were crying "....but failed to mention she and Gerry had still gone out that night.

This is the first time I have heard this, Kate says a note was made in the OC Reception that the Mccanns were dining in the Restaurant and this might have been read by the Abductor.!!!! The fluttering curtains were also given an airing .... AGAIN.!!!

If someone knows how to get the video on here it is worth a look, Gerry hardly opend his mouth. It's the second video with Kate in the Blue dress.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Tue 13 Nov - 17:33

Another question mark??? Gerry says on 3rd May he had 3 Tennis Lessons , goes back to 5a and reads a story to the Children , wasn't Kate doing that when the Children were having milk and biscuits?

He finished his Tennis Lesson about 7pm , by the time he showers and changes the children were in bed by 7.30pm as he told the World......so how much time would he have to read ?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Thu 15 Nov - 12:54

"At its peak their "Madeleine Fund" raised more than $3 million, much of which has been spent on private detectives searching for her.
"
"Talking to the Pope, Oprah
And with a book, regular front-page headlines, a meeting with the Pope and a television appearance on Oprah, the McCanns have managed a very astute media campaign to keep their daughter in the spotlight.
"
$3 million on Private detectives???????

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  cass on Sat 17 Nov - 9:58

Panda wrote:"At its peak their "Madeleine Fund" raised more than $3 million, much of which has been spent on private detectives searching for her.
"
"Talking to the Pope, Oprah
And with a book, regular front-page headlines, a meeting with the Pope and a television appearance on Oprah, the McCanns have managed a very astute media campaign to keep their daughter in the spotlight.
"
$3 million on Private detectives???????
stinks doesnt it panda

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Sat 17 Nov - 10:35

cass wrote:
Panda wrote:"At its peak their "Madeleine Fund" raised more than $3 million, much of which has been spent on private detectives searching for her.
"
"Talking to the Pope, Oprah
And with a book, regular front-page headlines, a meeting with the Pope and a television appearance on Oprah, the McCanns have managed a very astute media campaign to keep their daughter in the spotlight.
"
$3 million on Private detectives???????
stinks doesnt it panda

Morning cass, not forgetting the "substantial Advance" on Kate's Book and probably the second. Will the Accounts show ALL the Royalties from the first book which were substantial. Since Kate gave up work to work with the Detectives, she can claim expenses from the Fund, plus "Office" accommodation. Because we only get the Companies House basic info, we really don't know what they are claiming. Plus of course the £200,000 paid by the Sun. It sure "stinks" cass.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Panda on Mon 19 Nov - 11:53

What befell their family is the stuff of parental nightmares. Lucy Beresford is a psychotherapist who works in London and says couples whose children have been missing for long periods are forced to keep their lives on hold.

"It's a terrifying place to be; there is no proof one way or the other and a lot of speculation. The lack of clarity is exhausting," she said.

At a press conference given by the McCanns Wednesday, it was clear to see the media obsession with this story is far from fading. And no one has worked harder to keep Madeleine's face and name in the spotlight than her mother and father.

Missing girl Madeleine McCann

"And no one has worked harder to keep Madeleine's face and name in the spotlight than her mother and father"

Not exactly what I would say. .......more like keeping their own faces in the spotlight.!!! Would they have attended so many TV interviews in various Countries if Kate's book hadn't been the reason.???


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Have we seen this? "WorldNews " report.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:07


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum