Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tacky or wot!

+11
Justiceforallkids
mossman
weissnicht
interested
AnnaEsse
fred
tanszi
Panda
cass
Bobsy
kitti
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tacky or wot! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tacky or wot!

Post  malena stool Tue 6 Nov - 9:38

mossman wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:statement from mcann facebook

Official Find Madeleine Campaign shared a link.
about an hour ago
We've had some questions regarding our online store. The only merchandise authorised by us is merchandise sold in our online store. We use Google Checkout for our online store. We ask that you do not purchase outside our online store. We are not responsible for other online stores.

In addition, merchandise sold outside of our online store is violating copyright law. Our age progression image is copyrighted to Teri Blythe and cannot be used without written permission from her.

http://findmadeleine.com/online_store/

Tacky or wot! - Page 2 23324 Tacky or wot! - Page 2 23324

So, to get this straight. Only merchandise on their online store, which is sold from their online store and nowhere else but their online store, which has a Google checkout for the online store, should be purchased. I think I got the message! Tacky or wot! - Page 2 23324

Do they have an online store, then ? Tacky or wot! - Page 2 294124
Fantasy Island, a family amusement park in Ingoldmells, near Skegness sounds the ideal place for them to base themselves.....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Tacky or wot! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tacky or wot! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 6 Nov - 9:51

"We are in touch with Amazon to have the stores taken down."

Whaaaat ???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't any normal person, if they really were moved to be so offended, merely request that the Madeleine-related products be removed?

But - to 'have the stores taken down' ???
Isn't this well on the vindictive, unbalanced side of overreaction?
A 'sledgehammer to crack a nut' scenario?

"OK Gezza - take down the stores!" Tacky or wot! - Page 2 AAAADOmdKvsAAAAAAQiFSA
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Tacky or wot! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tacky or wot! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 6 Nov - 10:05

mossman wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:statement from mcann facebook

Official Find Madeleine Campaign shared a link.
about an hour ago
We've had some questions regarding our online store. The only merchandise authorised by us is merchandise sold in our online store. We use Google Checkout for our online store. We ask that you do not purchase outside our online store. We are not responsible for other online stores.

In addition, merchandise sold outside of our online store is violating copyright law. Our age progression image is copyrighted to Teri Blythe and cannot be used without written permission from her.

http://findmadeleine.com/online_store/

Tacky or wot! - Page 2 23324 Tacky or wot! - Page 2 23324

So, to get this straight. Only merchandise on their online store, which is sold from their online store and nowhere else but their online store, which has a Google checkout for the online store, should be purchased. I think I got the message! Tacky or wot! - Page 2 23324

Do they have an online store, then ? Tacky or wot! - Page 2 294124
Tacky or wot! - Page 2 23324 OMFG! Tacky or wot! - Page 2 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 6 Nov - 10:15

Tacky or wot! - Page 2 23324
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 Nov - 10:20

Just to avoid any delay in ordering your Christmas presents, here's the McCanns' online store.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html

Form an orderly queue please so that you don't overload the site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 Nov - 10:41

It's now £6.99 plus £1.99 postage.

19 of 29 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars sickening money making tat, 5 Nov 2012
By Jamesy - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Madeleine McCann's parents release 'age.. - Long Handled Shopping Bag (Apparel)
my god we've had the t shirts the wristbands the holiday packs even posters you have to pay for. no stone unturned? no stomach unturned is more like it. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comments (331)

4 of 15 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars it's a shopping bag, 5 Nov 2012
By Jake Blues, The Rodderator "HOW DARE YOU MAKE... (On the right side of the Moon) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Madeleine McCann's parents release 'age.. - Long Handled Shopping Bag (Apparel)
I can see this is a shopping bag. I can see it has a print of an image previously released by the McCann's for their publicity/awareness campaign.

I can also see that the bag is just another reason for the irresponsible and selfish to pass their prejudiced bile on yet another Internet outlet.

Finally, I can see that the bag, at the moment, is full of air. Just like the Anti McCann poison pen warriors.

Other than that is a nice looking bag with a righteous message upon it. Handy for filling with oranges and orange tan lotion and stuff, while spreading some publicity for missing Madeleine McCann.

Tacky or wot! - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum