Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  tanszi on Sun 2 Dec - 19:37

omg i nearly lost my tea. my plate flipped when i saw that, how fantastic, what a find!

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3099
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  Guest on Sun 2 Dec - 20:44

It IS uncanny.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  matthew on Sun 2 Dec - 20:59


Kate wasn't keen on their first date...


matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  wjk on Sun 2 Dec - 21:44

matthew wrote:
Kate wasn't keen on their first date...


Brilliant!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sun 2 Dec - 21:44

hahahahha that could decribe a few pros too!!!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  malena stool on Sun 2 Dec - 22:28

AnnaEsse wrote:

Gerry has a brand new burrrrd?





http://mariacpois.blogspot.pt/2012/12/mensagem-subliminar.html
The cold, steely eyed glare, tight lips, cheap and poorly tied necktie... quite reminiscent of a very bad 1950's gangster film. Sorry Gerry, Vinnie Jones does it far better than you.............

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  fuzeta on Sun 2 Dec - 22:36

Brilliant

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  yask27 on Mon 3 Dec - 8:35

Iris wrote:It IS uncanny.



My brain hurts

yask27
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 58
Age : 26
Location : london
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 3 Dec - 10:20

Had a sudden thought last night about this Express article. For a start, it's the first we've seen where the Teflon 2 don't seem to be reading from the same script. Kate appears to be criticising Gerry but no response from him? The thought I had was triggered by someone on Twitter saying they thought it was all false. What does that article achieve, I asked myself. Well, what it seems to achieve is to reinforce the idea that both Kate and Gerry truly believe their daughter was abducted and also that they have been involved in a search for her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  Panda on Mon 3 Dec - 10:55

AnnaEsse wrote:Had a sudden thought last night about this Express article. For a start, it's the first we've seen where the Teflon 2 don't seem to be reading from the same script. Kate appears to be criticising Gerry but no response from him? The thought I had was triggered by someone on Twitter saying they thought it was all false. What does that article achieve, I asked myself. Well, what it seems to achieve is to reinforce the idea that both Kate and Gerry truly believe their daughter was abducted and also that they have been involved in a search for her.

Morning AnnaEsse, it suggests to me that Kate doesn't know what she is saying. !!! On the one hand she is critical of Gerry, but she also demanded a Law. There was no sign of Gerry at the meeting with Cameron, maybe he was working , so how come he is around later on ready to be interviewed in his best bib and tucker?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 3 Dec - 11:54

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Had a sudden thought last night about this Express article. For a start, it's the first we've seen where the Teflon 2 don't seem to be reading from the same script. Kate appears to be criticising Gerry but no response from him? The thought I had was triggered by someone on Twitter saying they thought it was all false. What does that article achieve, I asked myself. Well, what it seems to achieve is to reinforce the idea that both Kate and Gerry truly believe their daughter was abducted and also that they have been involved in a search for her.

Morning AnnaEsse, it suggests to me that Kate doesn't know what she is saying. !!! On the one hand she is critical of Gerry, but she also demanded a Law. There was no sign of Gerry at the meeting with Cameron, maybe he was working , so how come he is around later on ready to be interviewed in his best bib and tucker?

I reckon all planned like that: a 1/2 double act. Gerry has harmed the search says Kate? And the public is left with the notion that there is/was a search to be harmed. Bingo! Job done!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  almostgothic on Mon 3 Dec - 12:28

If that's the case then they've shot themselves in the feet yet again.

Her claim could be held against them in any of their future litigious disputes re 'hampering the search'.
Are they really that thick?

In any case, if KM had wanted to chide hubby about his overly aggressive statements towards DC, sne could have done it in private over a coffee at home rather than using the Express.
By bleating about it in public she's telling the readership that her OH is a bull-in-a-china-shop hothead who doesn't think about the consequences before he speaks.
And that this has caused a rift of sorts.
Whatever her/their motives for this public display of disagreement, she's made him look like a prat.


Last edited by almostgothic on Mon 3 Dec - 12:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 3 Dec - 12:32

almostgothic wrote:If that's the case then they've shot themselves in the feet yet again.

Her claim could be held against them in any of their future litigious disputes re 'hampering the search'.
Are they really that thick?

In any case, if KM had wanted to chide hubby about his overly aggressive statements towards DC, sne could have done it in private over a coffee at home rather than using the Ezpress.
By bleating about it in public she's telling the readership that her OH is a bull-in-a-china-shop hothead who doesn't think about the consequences before he speaks.
And that this has caused a rift of sorts.
Whatever her/their motives for this public display of disagreement, she's made him look like a prat.

A prat who has harmed the search for their daughter and all she wants is for the review to continue.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  steve1295 on Mon 3 Dec - 12:42

Ha,just being a biiitccch here,I cant see this news item in jatyk ,they have everything else.Yis are gas jatyk.Really, you are.

steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  chrissie on Mon 3 Dec - 12:52

Just read through this thread. Own goal Kate

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  mossman on Mon 3 Dec - 13:26

She won't be able to make love to him now, oh dear

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  almostgothic on Mon 3 Dec - 13:30

She's not alone there then ......

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  chrissie on Mon 3 Dec - 13:34


chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 3 Dec - 13:37

I think either the whole thing was planned to put across the idea that there was a search or they've started to become acrimonious towards each other and she's getting in the first hit!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  almostgothic on Mon 3 Dec - 13:45

I'm inclined towards the latter - their As-A-Couple 'performances' have dwindled, it was GM's connections that left the 'Fund' and throughout the Leveson Report aftermath it was all solo efforts (when appearances together would have been more powerful).

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  matthew on Mon 3 Dec - 13:55

mossman wrote:She won't be able to make love to him now, oh dear



this might be only the second time in their relationship that they sleep apart...the first time was in pdl as Gerry did not pay Kate any attention,in his defence the quiz mistress was a distraction

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 3 Dec - 13:55

almostgothic wrote:I'm inclined towards the latter - their As-A-Couple 'performances' have dwindled, it was GM's connections that left the 'Fund' and throughout the Leveson Report aftermath it was all solo efforts (when appearances together would have been more powerful).

I agree. They haven't appeared as a couple for a while. I think they possibly just can't keep up the pretence any more. The photo of them outside the Leveson enquiry showed an angry Gerry with a puffy-eyed Kate following behind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  almostgothic on Mon 3 Dec - 14:05

matthew wrote:
mossman wrote:She won't be able to make love to him now, oh dear



this might be only the second time in their relationship that they sleep apart...the first time was in pdl as Gerry did not pay Kate any attention,in his defence the quiz mistress was a distraction

Well there was that time when she kicked the bed to bits - it's hard to be amorous when you're covered in splinters and there's bed springs poking up yer jacksie.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  Lioned on Mon 3 Dec - 14:39

To be fair you wouldn't really want to sleep with either of them,looking at the state of them you'd probably end up with mrsa.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  matthew on Mon 3 Dec - 15:52

HAS GERRY MCCANN ‘HARMED’ SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

The headline invites a question mark. It also invites the question: why now?

Tracey Kandohla writes:

KATE McCann fears her husband’s criticism of the Prime Minister may hamper the search for missing daughter Madeleine.

That’s David Cameron who responded to an open letter from the McCanns – one published by the Sun – by ordering Scotland Yard to spend loads money on picking over the case books and the story?

Gerry McCann hit out after David Cameron rejected Lord Leveson’s call for a new press law. He said that while he respected the PM he disagreed with his viewpoint.

And we are supposed to think that Cameron is such a bitter, vindictive, mentally negligible pillock that he will now call off the cops because of what the midding child’s dad thinks? Time to recall what Karl Marx said:

“The free press is the ubiquitous vigilant eye of a people’s soul, the embodiment of a people’s faith in itself, the eloquent link that connects the individual with the state and the world, the embodied culture that transforms material struggles into intellectual struggles…”

Lot of people have said lots of things about the press. Gerry McCann is just one of them. Being vicim of libels does not make him any more of an expert on it than Karl Marx – but I know who I’d like David Cameron to pay more heed to.

Kate simply urged Mr Cameron to “embrace the report and act swiftly”. A source close to the McCanns said yesterday: “Kate and Gerry are relying on the Prime Minister to keep the Scotland Yard review, which he ordered, ongoing. The last thing Kate wants is to annoy or upset the PM and does not want there to be any backlash.”

The police review is ongoing. We all hope it gets a result…

http://www.anorak.co.uk/341415/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-robert-murats-mum-is-writing-a-book.html/

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:29


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum