Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police?

4 posters

Go down

VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police? Empty VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police?

Post  HiDeHo Wed 5 Dec - 23:44

I'm pleased I was able to do this video....

'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police?

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police? Empty Re: VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police?

Post  Panda Thu 6 Dec - 10:05

Nice one HiDeHo VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police? 83453good choice of music as well.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police? Empty Re: VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police?

Post  almostgothic Thu 6 Dec - 10:38

A good point well made, HiDeHo!

And I wonder if those Brit journos and snappers (such an abstemious bunch who never ever let a drop of alcohol pass their lips) bothered to find out what time Mr Amaral and colleagues clocked off after a day's shift.
I bet they were still up to their elbows in work when the hacks were already propping up the bars and well into their tenth chorus of 'There'll Always be An England'.

And of course, we all know that the sainted Tapas 9 are famous for joining the Temperance Society and signing the pledge ......

Bullsh*t journalism designed only to discredit and distract the reader from the real villains of the piece!

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 6 Dec - 11:00

I think Parsons "Sardine Munchers" was the most offensive and the McCanns have damaged what was a very good relationship with the Portugese. Did it not occur to Cameron that by sending Scotland Yard to do a review was yet more insulting.???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 6 Dec - 11:14

The Tony Parsons article was a disgrace and possibly the worst of all but this one is a close contender!

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-482007/Lies-beatings-secret-trials-dark-police-handling-Madeleine-case.html

Rest in peace responsible investigative journalism.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 6 Dec - 11:52

Yes NBY people have short memories about the Press. The link you quotes led to other interesting articles this is one.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-482105/Madeleine-McCanns-consult-American-lawyers-cadaver-dog-evidence.html
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 6 Dec - 12:21

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 9 Dec - 10:27

I wonder how many of the Portuguese police working on the Madeleine case had left their tiny children at home alone whilst they enjoyed their "boozy lunch" with their pals ? As for journalists and booze, well things may have changed now, I don't know, but when I worked in Press/PR it was common fact that there seemed to be more alcoholics in that trade than any other.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 9 Dec - 10:40

Many Moons ago I was a P/T Barmaid in a Hotel Bar noted for the number of Journalists who used to gather there . They all had their own Police sources who were given a backhander to phone them with the latest news. there were no mobile phones in those days, so the phone on the Bar was constantly ringing.I don't know where the Police imbibed.VIDEO: 'Boozy Lunch' fellow diner 'used' to DISCREDIT the Portuguese Police? 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down