Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!!

+6
mossman
weissnicht
JOHNFRANCIS
malena stool
fred
cass
10 posters

Go down

VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! Empty VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!!

Post  HiDeHo Sun 9 Dec - 3:16

Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"!

McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!!

Last edited by HiDeHo on Mon 10 Dec - 0:26; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! Empty Re: VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!!

Post  cass Sun 9 Dec - 8:09

another fantastic video thankyou hideho VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! Empty Re: VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!!

Post  Guest Sun 9 Dec - 9:28

Not that anyone (other than trolls) could have blamed him if he did.........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 9 Dec - 10:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Not that anyone (other than trolls) could have blamed him if he did.........

Very true!! It is o.k. for Kate to call the PJ 'fucking tossers' though
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 9 Dec - 12:45

fred wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Not that anyone (other than trolls) could have blamed him if he did.........

Very true!! It is o.k. for Kate to call the PJ 'fucking tossers' though

Darn...I should have added that...Maybe I'll add in the McMinute from the video VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 9 Dec - 14:47

Another Great vid HiDeHo VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 307691 VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 307691
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  JOHNFRANCIS Sun 9 Dec - 15:13

HiDeHo wrote:Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"!

Fantastic VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 307691 VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 29204 VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! Icon_flower
JOHNFRANCIS
JOHNFRANCIS
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Sun 9 Dec - 16:36

HiDeHo wrote:Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"!

You know hideho I actually cried when I viewed this video.

How can they allow Dr Amaral to be treated that way?

Life is so unfair, why do they need to be so cruel.
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 9 Dec - 17:08

Well I will say this:

F*** all the media outlets who, for 5+ years, have bent over backwards to do the McCanns' bidding.

A curse on the bloody lot of you!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 9 Dec - 19:54

Amaral didn't say: fuck the mccanns-- I would have in the same situation, I don't have his patience.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 10 Dec - 0:24

McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!!

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 10 Dec - 8:47

A short, simple video that sums up so much about this story. Lies, blatantly told, disproven with absolute proof, yet allowed to remain in the minds of the public. No correct apology, no decent or humane comment from the McCanns or their spokesperson. As usual, mouths tightly shut when they want to use the situation to suit themselves.

They talk about "lies" they say were told about them, yet they allow lies about others to be associated with their name when it suits them.

The dignity Amaral has shown throughout the McCanns attempted assasination of his character and life is astounding.

Well done again Hideho.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 10 Dec - 11:10

Comment on Youtube page from Pam Gurney:

" Don't blame her really. Anybody else would have called him a good deal more and out loud and to his face. Paiva deserved this." VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 294124

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 10 Dec - 11:14

HiDeHo wrote:Comment on Youtube page from Pam Gurney:

" Don't blame her really. Anybody else would have called him a good deal more and out loud and to his face. Paiva deserved this." VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 294124

AAARGH!!!! I know it's only to be expected from Pammy but it's still a shock to the system.

By the way HiDeHo, congratulations on your efforts to communicate with Pammy and presumably without swearing! She would try the patience of a saint.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 10 Dec - 11:31

Gurney would swear the earth was flat and the moon was made of green cheese if she thought it would help the McCann cause.

She's an embarrassment. I'm surprised TM haven't told her to cool it.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 10 Dec - 11:32

I'm confused.......I thought Pammy was Pamalam and wondered why she was criticising Paiva.

BTW...yet another excellent video HiDiHo........you deserve a Medal.VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Mon 10 Dec - 15:42

Panda wrote:I'm confused.......I thought Pammy was Pamalam and wondered why she was criticising Paiva.

BTW...yet another excellent video HiDiHo........you deserve a Medal.VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 294124

My goodness Panda, please don’t class me with that no mark.

Pamalam and always pamalam, never ever (Pammy), although sometimes I am Pam, but I’m certainly not the (Pam Gurney woman)

VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! HellNo
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 10 Dec - 17:31

pamalam wrote:
Panda wrote:I'm confused.......I thought Pammy was Pamalam and wondered why she was criticising Paiva.

My goodness Panda, please don’t class me with that no mark.

Pamalam and always pamalam, never ever (Pammy), although sometimes I am Pam, but I’m certainly not the (Pam Gurney woman)

AW , sorry Pamalam.That's a photo of you is it???
VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! 294124

VIDEOS: Gonçalo Amaral DID NOT SAY "F*** the McCanns"! Added -McMINUTE - Kate McCann called police "F***ING TOSSER"!!! HellNo
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down